1. - Top - End - #390
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: 64 Times the Harvesting: Let's Play Harvest Moon 64

Yeah, sorry about that... Time got away from me last week, and I was away from my computer before that. I'll keep working on improving my schedule!

Anyway, I'm going for all the weddings, for one...So sabotage is out. And for another, while I don't like EllixJeff very much... I particularly don't want to leave her as the only one all alone if we don't marry her, either. Like, that just feels cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    How old is Harris anyways?
    According to a translation of a Japanese guide for this game that I've found online (and am using for stuff like names for 'nameless' NPCs and ages, where I can)... He's 25, same as Grey. Kai's the youngest, at 20. Cliff's in the middle at 23. These ages sound pretty OK to me, so I'm keeping them. The game never mentions ages, except I guess that Jeff does not shut up about feeling old.

The girls, for understandable reasons, do not have canonical ages; I'm pegging them between 19 and 23 for the purposes of this LP.
    Last edited by Deme; 2013-01-21 at 10:45 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...