1. - Top - End - #1085
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi]Chronicles of the Impaler: Crisis of Infinite Draculas OOC

James and Edwin are mutually exclusive, I'm afraid. Too similar.

Therefore...

I know the strange tides on which destiny ebbs and flows. I know that fate sometimes needs a guiding hand. I know how to place the pieces on the board. I know what has been and what must be. I know the greater game.

Spoiler
    Show

For I know what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

1. A network of agents, those he has saved and those who owe him favors. They do not know who they are themselves, but they serve the Shadow.
    2. Complete control of his vocal chords; the ability to mimic any voice perfectly, and to throw his voice whereever he might actually be. He has perfected a chilling laugh to strike fear and paralyze his enemies.
    3. Master of Disguise. Has fooled Batman on at least two occasions.
    4. A master of stealth and espionage. He worked undercover in World War I under the name "Dark Eagle"
    5. Longevity. The Shadow may yet be immortal. Or perhaps his time is not yet up...
    6. The ability to cloud men's minds, or to hypnotize them. He cannot fool many at one time, nor, if one is sufficiently trained.
    7. The Girasol Gem, worn upon a ring. The dead have no secrets from the Shadow.
    8. Expert Marksman, with 2 Colt M1911 Pistols.
    Last edited by industrious; 2013-02-17 at 02:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2