View Single Post

Thread: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

1. - Top - End - #1053
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

"Hmmm....See up that staircase of branches?"

Foxglove motioned to a small hanging stretch of branches that led to a small off-shoot of the various clusters of rooms that constituted her tree-house. It wasn't her main entrance, but a small side-room and its associated staircase.

"The in there is where I keep my medicines. There should be a box on the bottom shelf containing some glass jars, and those jars should have some leaves and pastes in them. That's what we need right now."

She wasn't sure exactly what was up, and would wait to get Silvermane's opinion before actually starting treatment, since this was a really odd set of problems.... But she wanted to get some medicine down so it'd be on-hand, particularly a few things that might let the puppy throw up whatever was in her stomach.

Difficulty breathing....Foreign object...Hm. That was an idea.

"Oh, and...If you're really careful, there's a locked box. It's much smaller, but please don't shake it or anything. It's got a drawing that's a needle and a cloud on it. And also a butterfly."

She had labeled the box herself.
    Last edited by Deme; 2013-05-10 at 02:34 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...