First set of contributions are in, Dwarven archetypes along with the Iconoclast Inquisitor archetype that I somehow missed out of UC. I also decided to standardize the ordering of class features replaced for easier comparison, as well as remove the struck out not recommended archetype designation, as I think that's outside the realm of what I meant this guide for. I put in 2 new designations, the first of which is (Paranthesed), which designates racial restrictions on archetypes.

The second may be slightly controversial, which is Underlined, which designates features that were meant to be replaced but got left off or typo'd. Not all of these are FAQ'd or errata'd (like Pistolero's Pistol Training or the Oath of Loyalty), so getting opinions on these changes may be of help. The sections that have thus far been edited with these changes are Inquisitor and Paladin, since that's where the Dwarf archetypes were. As I work further in (and recreate my notes, since the computer that had them died several months ago. ), they should become more prevalent.