Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
May as well say it. I'm all but gone already. Don't think anyone remembers me anymore, but thought I'd say it officially.

While I am *technically* still on the forums, I've basically quit D&D and so have no reason to post here any longer.

Bye guys. Enjoy the game.
Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
A friend yelled at me to come back and say goodbye in a more personal fashion. I argued them into splitting the difference and thought I might just answer Serpentine's question (no I am not) and thank you each for remembering me and wishing me well. I wish you each the best and am sad that I never met any of you face to face. Be well.

And afro? Never. It just wouldn't be me otherwise.
You'll be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
I don't know if anyone knew a poster by the name of Thump around here; he frequented the Play-by-Post forums and such, and was my brother.

He was caught in a car crash with a drunk driver on the 25th of September, which unfortunately snapped his spine and neck, killing him almost instantly.

Figured that those who knew him would want to know.

I...thank you for letting us know. Heavy loss. My condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycemonde View Post
With the LGBTAIitP thread [also known as one of maybe four safe places to talk to people on the Internet--no, the rest of this board doesn't count] having been locked for review and therefore, inaccessible for weeks, and therefore, as good as dead, I see no reason to stick around on this forum. I'm gone.

Good job breaking it.
Well, it's back now.