Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
"What you are and what you want to be are two different things", the medic says, sounding tired and sits down to sort and pack his medical equipment back into the bag. He would like to believe her, when she says she wasn't going to leave the gnome to suffer, but doesn't know what to think. Does it really even matter?
"I know," Natalia says, and she says it like she does know, truly understands. "But not like this. Not here."

"You spoke of your shadows earlier, in the other cavern", Rhenner says out loud, though he still doesn't look at Natalia, but concentrates on arranging small bottles in order, "I think I understand better now what you meant."
"But what can I do? How can...find them, fight them? Banish shadows into light, or...leash them to me?" Natalia stutters as the tongues spell runs out mid-sentence, and she looks down for some time before looking up at everyone. Inside, she wants someone to find a way to help her, or even hold her and say she can fix this, that things will be okay.