[QUOTE=Admiral;17872434]Shiny scratches the back of his head uncomfortably when Natalia apologizes to him. "It's all right, Natalia," he says convincingly, before curling up to sleep.

"Thanks for your help," says Orgun, "and for the place to rest." The orc hadn't spoken much during their escape. "I don't know where you're going, but I'll be heading back to the Upperdark after we get some rest. You can join." He looks down at the potions they'd stolen from the Shredder and shudders. "I may able to help you identify some of those..." he says hesitantly, as though unsure he wants to spend more time looking.

Rhenner and Orgun work through the collection of poisons together- some of them Orgun recognizes from when Nixar had used them on him or others (one in particular he shrinks from, which he informs Rhenner is a poison that saps the victim's sanity), while others Rhenner is able to make guesses at based on the smell and his extensive knowledge of healing.

[SPOILER]
Inventory OOC.

"...Thanks," Natalia says, both believing him and wishing she did. Orgun's words calm her a bit more;they remind her that they did get him out alive, and she smiles and says, "We...headed out. Know...Tol'Garun well?"

She can't look at the poisons and potions as Rhenner and Orgun sort them out, and instead rolls over and tries to sleep while listening.

Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
Rhenner sighs. "Natalia... I'm not angry with you. I'm..." He pauses.

Yes, what am I? Disappointed? No, not really. Or maybe a little, but that is not important. It's more that..

"I'm worried."

Spoiler: Admiral only
Show
Sorry to almost parrot you there, but you kind of hit the nail on the head with that one.
The rogue turns around to look at Rhenner. "What...you mean?" There's a pause, and then she looks down too. "...Me too."

Spoiler
Show
Gotta get dressed and head out; see you all later!