View Single Post

Thread: Miracles and Maple Leaves IC

1. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Miracles and Maple Leaves IC

As Hisano's finishing up with the table, she chuckles -- children never think of a question about an old thing until they're in a new situation (everything else, presumably, they will think questions about -- and then they'll think of new things to think of questions about. But when you saw it often enough, young enough... Of course, she was wrong, but this is a leap of logic.)

She places down another bowl of soup -- meaning that she's done putting down the soup, and just has to finish placing the rice with the last bowl in her hands, and move to putting down the cutlets.

"That's tofu," She answered, in the tone of voice of someone who has spent the past little while answering every question imaginable, and could now probably write a book... And yet, that still was dwarfed by when her little ones were growing up, and she'd get the same batches, staggered across the years, 3 separate times.
    Last edited by Deme; 2014-12-02 at 06:47 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...