Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
Elsee chewed on her lip a bit beneath her facemask, handing the water vial over to Darrric who had been carrying the lot. "make a note of thes one, We'll talk to jadite about it when we see him. Wheres the next well?"
"A few blocks down," Darric replies "Though..." he scrutinizes the map again, "I don't think it's in this suck zone thing you described."

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
"This man fell into one of the wells in the heavily infected area. Could you keep an eye on him to see if he has any symptoms or until he at least sobers up? He has a habit of ending up headfirst and underwater."
"Oh no," the clerics say as they take the black-haired man. "well take a look at him--thank you so much."

Spoiler: Athedia
Show
I'll edit this post once I leave the gym and shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
As soon as the thief comes into his line of sight Artorias brings his hand to the floor releasing the cold magic, instantly creating a thin layer of ice extending from his hand to just below the unlucky humanoid. "I really need those vials" he says as he draws his blade

Spoiler
Show

Artorias CL is 2 at the moment (unless we leveled up and I somehow missed it) so in order to get the path of frost to the Thief he needs to 5 ft. step to F6 (which he does)
DC is 13 (boo) but either way he takes 1 point of cold damage and must make a Balance check DC 10 or fall prone.

The thief gasps as the damp ground freezes beneath his feet, and as he struggles to remain upright Artorias can identify him. He's a halfling, and a hint of armor glints under his clothes.

Spoiler: Reflex save:
Show
(d20+9)[14]

He auto-passes the balance check, sorry.