View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

1. - Top - End - #45
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

Artorias:

Artorias openly drags the thief through the streets, sometimes frogmarching or carrying him. There are some people on the streets, and whenever anyone stares or tries to intervene he simply shouts, "Guild Business!" He can feel Ciaran openly and closely tailing Badger and follows his familiar's link, noting when she (and therefore Badger and this other person) turn south, then west.

Spoiler: Dusk
    Show
    I'll update after seeing the results of these rolls.

Something: (d10)[6]
    Something else: (d20)[10]

EDIT: The thief is struggling the whole time, and when Artorias is a little more than halfway to Badger when the halfling manages to spit out his gag and shout, "HELP! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!" He thrashes and shouts and that gets people's attentions.

Spoiler: Dusk
    Show
    I'm going to need a charisma or diplomacy check, whichever is higher.

Jadeite and Surdrak:

They finally make it to a clean well and dive in, scanning the walls with Detect Magic, staying under as long as their lungs allow. The two spellcasters first try descending the well simultaneously, but it's a bit too narrow for both of them and they get stuck upon trying to get out, much to the amusement of those passing by. After that they go down one at a time.

It's difficult to find what they're looking for--the inside of the well is only lit by the sun and even that light is blocked by a roof above the well, and the stone itself is jagged with some false carvings to boot, but they eventually find it.

Wedged into a corner of the stone, carved in deep, is a rune of Purify Food and Drink, secured with a Permanency spell.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2014-12-29 at 03:11 PM.