Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
"Deidre knows our plan now. We have to have the rest in on it. Let's get this started because I have to pull off a noble or we will run out of chances."
Natasha isn't that good at hiding her surprise. "You met Dierdre? What was she like? And you mean now...are you talking about the masquerade tonight?" The moment Badger opens the door to her room she sits down on the ranger's bed. "Let's get started then. In a masquerade the most important thing is to..."

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
Elsee snarled through her mask as her eyes locked on the hobgoblin's. "pipe down will ya!? The gurd thinks i'm yer grand-neice given ya the blood of your father's killer to drink in ritualistic revenge, so bite yer tounge and keep up the act!... actually that's a good idea, bite your tounge, it'll make it look like you just chuged a vial of blood."

Elsee's eyes moved back to Bella as she adjusted her posistion to be relitively between the two. "look, you guys aren't wolf heads right? so you'll get out sooner or later won'tcha? there's no point in escapen less ya wanna end up like the last group of hobbo's i came across. And like i said there's a huge plauge goin 'round the whole city, we're lookin in on the cause, but so far this area's been clear so it's the safest you can get without getting at least three miles out of the city. and YOU at least" Elsee pointed to Bella "i need to NOT die and prefferibly walk around town a free girl. 've got a feelin ya don't have any issues with hobgoblins, 'nd i've got a guy i need to take care of once all this is over. 'm gunna be skipping town after this, 'nd i can't bring him with me."

Elsee inhaled sharply after the speech, looking back to Nedivax. "look, the boss'll notice his/your spellbook whatever missing, best i could do is maybe, MAYBE rip out a page or two for you to use as a scroll, but bustin out? ain't gunna keep you OR your sister in the city's good books ya got that?"
Nedivax and Belladonna blink twice in unison and offer no initial response. After a moment Belladonna says in a slow, cautious voice, as if she's not quite sure what the right answer is. "...Yes. We're not Wolf's heads, but I think we're going to be locked up for a few months at least, maybe even a couple years." She sinks against the bars a little bit as the length of the sentence sinks in. "What are you asking me to do?"

At the mere mention of Elsee ripping apart his spellbook Nedvax frantically shakes his head. "Don't even think about it! Just...I'll think of something."

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
Surdrak stopped in his place, looked back, twirled around 3 times very effiminatly and took off to the air, mostly to taunt his landbound stalker.
If Surdrak looks down as he spirals into the air (with one had on his crowbar so it doesn't fall out of his belt), he sees a gnome look up at him and pout.