Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
Elsee rolled her eyes at Bella but nodded at Nedivax. "yeah that's probably smart, i'll talk to my boss when i can to see if he's able to help. with any luck, all three of us will get somethen we want out of this. now play along!"

Elsee stood and started walking away from the cell. "Bye-great-unc! i'll tell great-grannie you're okay! Thanks for the chit-chat!"
With a grin behind her mask and a wave to the guard woman, Elsee wqas gone.
Elsee can hear Nedivax and Belladonna smirking embejind her as she leaves and makes her way back to the guild. She can't shake the hostile glares on her back and more than once it's the glint of her kukris that leaves her undisturbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
Badger groaned and pushed the bowl away. "Because sending it NOT at dinner would have been to much of a hassle." She went to the front throwing the front door open. "You have a package?"
A blue-haired elf stands and smirks in the doorway. She steps in the doorway and pulls out a ribbon tying back her hair. As the ribbon unfurls in her hand her form changes to Kayda.

"I believe you requested to borrow one of these for the night?" she says as she places the ribbon--now another hat of disguise--in Badger's hand. She then follows it up with a heavy sack that clinks with metal and other materials inside. "I believe this should have everything you have requested. Is there anything else you need for tonight?"

Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
Earlier

Heh, its a gift and a curse i loaned, and then stolen from its terrible owners.

Would you like to know more?

Spoiler
Show
I dont know where this is going to post a 'Later' post.
The gnome nods, his hat nearly falling off his head. "yes please!"