Quote Originally Posted by Firechanter View Post
Thanks for the Guide, I think it's the best one I've read, especially since it already has a section for the Revised Ranger. :)

What I'd like to see yet would be an expanded Multiclassing section -- i.e. if certain Archetypes are particularly appealing, what do Cleric Domains do for you...
There are a lot of people on this forum who enjoy multiclassing for its own sake. They like to essentially build a character from the ground up, snagging features from any number of classes to squeeze every possible advantage out of their character.

I am the opposite of those people. I don't enjoy multiclassing, I strictly control it when I DM, and I only ever do it when it barely impacts the character (Ranger/Rogue comes to mind).

Looking across classes to find every features and jumping point that makes a multiclass builds worthwhile would be incredibly tedious for me. I wouldn't have fun, I wouldn't be very good at it, and I wouldn't care for the end product.

Fortunately, in every one of my guides you only have to look at the comments to find people suggesting multiclass builds, then arguing with me about their validity for a page or two before I concede that they're probably right. It's the best multiclassing advice I can provide.