Ophois, the Guide

"What a speech. And our gathering here, it does seem like even a city with the status of Novska is quite packed with talent and ambition. Must be the war that has brought us all so close to each other."

A tall, dark-haired man eyes the room from near the wall. There's some sense in which he is dishevelled and unkempt, though one cannot pinpoint any specific part of his dress or posture that would be out of order. His voice is quiet but quite distinct, audible through the mutterings in the crowd.

"We are indeed fortunate to have such a safe haven. With honesty, reason and trust in each other and the common institutions that have brought us this far, we will continue to prosper."

There is not a hint of mockery in his tone.

The Bokun Family
Spoiler
Show

Greetings,

I am Alfred Wiszne, community leader of the Lost.

As you know, our organization is based near where our people live, at the Industrial Workers' Houses. The terrorist activity by these Undivided folks nearby has been an annoyance to us, and I'm sure, you as well - they're the sort of thing that brings attention and causes difficulty. And in addition the new gangs that have popped up recently are both aggressive and dumb.

I would suggest that a pact would be possible between our two groups. You have funds, connections and most importantly a well-respected name, we have weaponry and loyal soldiers not to mention our own kind of respect among the downtrodden. Together we could clean up the worst of the excesses in our part of the city and translate that into more reach, both in politics and on the street level for business.

Do consider our offer,
The Lost