View Single Post

Thread: Civil war, King Erwind.

1. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Civil war, King Erwind.

Valance calmly looks at the king and says "I never said he was legitimate or that he was fit for the throne. I was pointing out a flaw in the young knights reasoning. Just like I am now pointing out that you should control your temper better. You are a king, you can never afford to appear to be in less than total command of a situation or the kingdom. The first step to that appearence is keeping yourself under control. Which means you don't loose your temper when a hired assassin points out a flaw in a young knights statement."

Valance stares at the king for a second before continuing "A king in the middle of a civil war against a usurper who he considers to be pure evil might also consider it a good idea to bring body guards with him when he meets with armed, mercenary assassins. Kings who die old an in their beds don't make mistakes like that. Now while the rest of my associates ask their questions I have some royal bodyguards to instruct in their duties."

Valance gives a deep bow to the king and walks out of the tent looking for the royal bodyguards.
    Last edited by Emperor Tippy; 2008-08-02 at 10:54 AM.
    People who think Tippy equals win.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Tyndmyr View Post
    Clearly, this is because Tippy equals Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunken Valley View Post
    Tippy=Win
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    Wow... Tippy, you equal win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immabozo View Post
    Tippy, I knew, in the back of my mind, that you would have the answer. Why? Cause you win. That's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithril Leaf View Post
    Alright. I finally surrender. Tippy, you do in fact equal win. You have claimed the position of being my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Someone who shall remain anonymous
    This post contains 100% Tippy thought. May contain dangerous amounts of ludicrousness and/or awesomeness.