Quote Originally Posted by chronoplasm View Post
I was wondering how people felt about two things...

Now, I'm a big fan of symmetry. I see orcs as being mirror images of elves and likewise half-orcs as mirror images of half-elves. That means that I think Drow and Eladrin need orcish mirrors.
So...

High Orcs (Uruk-Hai?) and Light Orcs.

Uruk-Hai would be a race of super-intelligent orcs bred to lead and innovate in warfare. They would direct the goblin slaves in the creation of siege weapons and act as proxies for the dark lord.

Light Orcs (name?) would be a race of lawful orcs that abandoned their evil gods and learned to live in the daylight amongst civilized society. They could worship some kind of orcish anti-lolth.

What do you think?

*edit*
This means that the Light Orcs would need some kind of anti-Drizzt who turns evil and doesn't act emo at all!
Are you familiar with the Scro from the Spell Jammer campaign setting? They were brought back into 3.5 w/ one of the later Dragon magazines (don't recall the number off hand) and they are supposed to be the polar opposites of normal orcs, Lawful Evil orcs that fight organized and are kick ass monks. Check out some Spell Jammer fan sites if you're curious to see more about them, as it would be cool to see some Scro support as part of this thread =3