Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
Oh, and Valentine's Day is next week...
As I've been trying to remind everyone.

I had a bit of time. So here is part 2 of “More than Just Duty”:

Spoiler
Show
Another goblin uprising crushed. Another successful mission. Once again I would be dead were it not for Sangwaan’s gift of strategy given to her by the gods. How many times has she saved my life now? I am not certain. Only the gods can be sure. My blades are covered in goblin blood. They must be cleaned. I return to the tent. Sangwaan is undressing. Her breasts are so firm and round. I must stop thinking of her this way. Wait, what is that? “You’re injured.” I say as I stare at the arrow wound in her side.
“It’s not serious like your injuries were.” answers Sangwaan.
“I have larger hit dice.” I reply, “Part of my duty is to protect you yet more often it is you who protect me. I can still lay on hands. Let me help you.”
“Very well.” she answers and lifts her arms for better access. I touch her and restore her hit points. Her skin is soft and smooth. I am blushing as I realize how close I am to her breasts. “You still find me attractive.” comments Sangwaan.
“What?” I say.
“I’m a diviner.” she answers, “I know how you feel about me, despite how you try to deny it. At first I wasn’t sure if it wasn’t merely a crush. I couldn’t respond as you were still a little young for me. Yet your attraction towards me has only increased. I admire your dedication and strength. I could really benefit from having a girlfriend like you and I believe that you could benefit from having one like me.” She kisses me. Would the gods declare this as wrong if they had made it feel so right?

Sorry that it’s short. I had to write it quickly and I wanted to stop before the next part of the story.

Incidentally Raging Gene Ray, I double checked and it turns out that human starting age for paladins is 15 + 1d6 and for monks is 15 + 2d6, therefore, I don’t think that it is a stretch to say that Miko was in her late teens by the time she was finished training.