Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
Samus
Since they began their guerrilla war, the natives have vanished, and the NERV's best attempts to keep them under observation, the Na'Vi vanishing into the jungles like ghosts. All the locations you read are as much as a month out of date.
One area however, Vitraya Ramunong, is outlined in red. Every foray and scouting done in that area has encountered natives. It seems a substantially better bet then blundering around waiting to run into them.

Firefly
Jayne, Kaylee, Mal and Zoe are in the living room. The soldiers have left, and they have shared their personal discoveries with each other. They are transporting a metric tonne of unobtanium for the Alliance. The mind boggles at such a sum. No wonder the pay was generous, every pirate in the 'verse would come after them if they knew.
Samus

The green foliage and undergrowth made visibility a clear issue. Switching to her thermal visor, Samus heads in the direction of Vitraya Ramunong.

Firefly: Ship's Crew

Wash speaks first. "So, what should we do?"

"Isn't it rutting obvious? Sell it to the highest bidder. Make a whole lot more." Elequent as always, Jayne gets right to the point.

"Hey..." Mal.

Zoe cuts him off. "But I find that the difference between 10 million platinum and 2 million platinum to be pretty much the same. And as much as I hate working for the Alliance, selling this stuff on the open market is just too risky. It's not worth the extra cash."

"Fellas..."

Gesturing vaguely to his body, which still bore marks from Niska's journey of self-discovery, Wash supports his wife. "I'm going to agree with my wife here. Remember when Niska and his crooks took the Captain and me? Or when we tried to sell the Lassitor? We still have it, by the way."

"SHUT UP!" Polite interjections having failed to work, Mal tries a more direct approach. "This isn't a debate. This is one of the Alliance's buddies we're hauling cargo for, and I do not stand for that. We were tricked into this job, however gilded the cage, and so we aren't going to finish this job. We're going to go with Jayne's plan...and I can not believe I just said that."

Kaylee, having been silent throughout most of this conversation, decides to throw in her two bits. "Well, once we get paid, there's a whole bunch of repairs we need to do before any of us think about what we're going to spend it on" lost in thought for a moment, Kaylee dreams of strawberries...and a particularly shiny dress she saw that would make Simon go...."For starters, we'll need to replace the Mule. Lower in importance is the primary buffer panel, and the gravity drive containment field generators could use some spares. But I should stop talking now, since Mal's looking at my funny..."

Nodding his head in silent thanks, Mal resumes his briefing. "We're going to finish help them load the cargo, get into the black, and never come back to this gorram world. Now then, Inara's busy whoring, and Book's giving Mass, so...where are our two delightful little runaways?"

Simon and River

Stepping over the unconscious body of her brother, River kneels to stare directly into Yoda's eyes. "I punched him for a good reason. He keeps sticking needles in me; that isn't very polite. And he thinks Kaylee's prettier than I am. Do you?"