Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
I think he figured it out when V mouthed off to Xykon himself right after being mercilessly beaten up and nearly killed several times, with the threat of still being killed hanging over her head. V's got guts.
Or +5 Cajones. (It was used in the comic!) Xykon can't quite tell.

I usually try to turn the feelings off by doing something else while watching/reading. I get depressed and thoughtful easily, as you've probably noticed, so I shy away from focusing all of my attention on things. (It's a testament to quality when I go straight through something and forget about whatever I brought along to distract myself at strategic intervals.)
Hm. I listen to music a lot too when I write. Or do my homework. Or read. Or do comics.

Sometimes I listen to music that help fit the theme of whatever I'm writing/working on at the time. Helps get me in the mood. Other times, I kinda act out the scene; dash around my room and stuff.

In fact, sometimes the music I listened to helped me get ideas for crack pairings! (Look at my Belkar/Kyrie and V/IFCC!)

*laughs* Awesome! I have a reputation!
How could you not? You're awesome!

You should see some areas of where I live...
Thankfully it's not that bad where I live. Not bad at all, actually.

Exactly! If you see a really depressing piece, even if the subject matter itself shouldn't make you sad, then you've found my stuff! :D

Hmmm... I'm not sure if I can really think of a readily available description for Coffee's or Zanaril's styles...
Aww, nothing?