Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
Haley/Zz'dtri. Hmm... Drow are into kinky stuff, right? And Haley has high Dexterity...
Stereotypically yes. According to “Drow of the Underdark” however, drow are too terrified to engage in any sexual act that will put them at a large disadvantage should their lover suddenly decide that now would be a good time to kill them.

@Lix Lorn: Thanks.

@Symmys: Thanks. As I said, it’s not my best work. Plus dialogue appears to be what I find easy, judging from my previous fics. As for Summer Camp…not yet, I’ve still got several other fics to get through though and it looks like Coffee might be up for the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded
Also, where is everyone?
I was lying on my bed having just realized that I had once again fallen asleep with the lights on and woken up at half past one in the morning.

@Water-Smurf and The Dark Fiddler: Sorry that things have been bad. Hope they improve.

@Shiny: That was really cute. I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Gene Ray
After Shinji Ikari from Evangelion? That's a little harsh on incarnum. I mean, it's not that bad.
Sort of. Also Shinji Hirako from Bleach. I actually haven’t had the opportunity to watch much Evangelion yet but from what I know, Shinji the Necrocarnate is very different from both of them. I just chose the name because it’s a Japanese name that I know that contains the Japanese word for “death”. As I said, I actually like incarnum. Of course, his base class is Soulborn which could do with a boost, I mean:
lvl 1 Soulborn: I use incarnum…except I don’t.

@Water-Smurf: I liked it. A little dark comedy. You don’t know whether to laugh, or be horrified, or be exasperated etc.