Sorry, I've been very busy this past week, so I just got back today to a more normal schedule, at least so I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
I dont recall a Feat by that name, where is it?
Lucid Rage isn't a feat, it references a magic item that appeared in an issue of Dungeon magazine (couldn't tell you which one off-hand) called the Torc of Lucid Rage, which let you ignore the mental rage restrictions for a round or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
Got most of the style feats done
Style feats are interesting but some effects I think should be switched about. Basic Harorox and Advanced should be switched, methinks. Tveirox style is all "Holy Hell, look at those damage bonii! Rend before Rend =o!" Atgeirr looks fairly well balanced, Pungrox seems a little weak and Retageirr needs some refactoring, as the Basic feat doesn't require Power Attack but only benefits you when you do have it, which is a prereq of the Advance feat. I'd say switch but the Advanced feat's benefit is a bit much for the Basic feat, methinks. Jarknottr's Basic feat doesn't make sense, as Orcish Shotputs already have a crit range of 19-20/x3, so unless you meant 18-20 or something better, that needs revisiting as well.

Otherwise, the Spearmaster seems to be coming along fairly well. I await further updates. Them's my 2 coppers. Take as you will.