Quote Originally Posted by Reynard View Post
Question: Do we list which weapon we chose for our Commoner's free Simple Weapon Proficiency?
Some of the other players listed it as their class feature, which makes it easier on me to see, rather than figure it out by which weapon isn't the one with a nonproficiency penalty. Whichever way you want to do it to make it clear is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenish View Post
Anyhow, what're the stats for a goat? A wartrained one ought to be pretty fierce on level 1 commoner standards?.
Hmm, no goat stats in the MM...

I vaguely recall there being a goat-like in Races of the Wild, so I'll perhaps base it off of one of those. This seems like a reasonable facsimile in the mean time: http://www.enworld.org/forum/d-d-leg...ml#post3850383

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Xavez View Post
Sorry, I used the Hypertext SRD dice roller. Didn't know I had to use a thread here (not familiar with PbP games). My rolls were:

Strength: 4, 2, 6, 5=15
Dexterity: 2, 3, 3, 4=11 (switched with wisdom)
Constitution: 5, 5, 4, 1=14
Intelligence: 5, 3, 3, 4=12
Wisdom: 1, 2, 2, 3=7; reroll: 6, 6, 5, 3=17 (switched with dexterity)
Charisma: 6, 1, 6, 6=18

Those OK or should I reroll?
-Xavez
I'm not saying they have to be here, like Amphetryon did with his stats. I'm just asking to see the rolls to confirm what you rolled when I audit the sheet. If you can just link me to where you rolled, that's fine.