Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Maximus View Post
This is what I'm basing that claim off of.
Hmm, I must have missed that when I went with the system or I just glanced over it without noticing.

For our purposes, since you're PCs, you get Vitality points. You don't need to be that squishy, eh?

Also, damn, there's a lot of you Detached people. You all must be related or something (considering it's a thorp, that could very well be...) Also applying to Born Heroes. Born under some star or something...

Finally, by popular demand, Xavez's character audit!

Math error in your stats, for 3+3+4=10, not 11. Also, according Int should be 12, according to your rolls.
The thrown spear attack bonus should be +3, not +4 and the spear's damage bonus should be +2.
Diplomacy should have a +4 misc bonus, as you have +2 from being a Half Elf and +2 from Negotiator.
Starting gold seems to be 22 gp, which is more than commoner starting gold, so I'm not sure where you got that. I suppose it could be the adhoced ring throwing me off, as i used a signet ring. mayhaps i missed one in A&EG or some such...
Waterskins weigh should be 4 lbs, not 1.
Also, same on the caltrops as I mentioned to Claudius.

@The Glyphstone: That's kinda getting Super-Mounty with the Wild Special Mount, neh? Though, I'm not sure if you could choose a Wild Cohort as a Special Mount, as only the Devoted Tracker feat seems to let you get away with that, so I'm not sure, honestly.

For groupings, that'll have to wait till next week, as this has been quite the day for me and I doubt I'll have internet over the weekend, so I'll be back Monday or so.