View Single Post

Thread: Murphy's Law (Thread 2!)

1. - Top - End - #950
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Murphy's Law (Thread 2!)

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I've noticed quite a bit of off topic and spam this week; I'd like to remind everyone that this thread already got a warning because for such offenses and that it's very likely that it'll be locked if they continue on such a regular basis. So if you care about this comic, please stay on topic. Thanks.
    Thanks. Exactly my point.

Considering Coffee said twice that the human grandparents were dead, they are.
    THANK YOU!!!
    I feel we'll see this Lord Byron in the future.

Also, "There is now a Level Zero." isn't necessarily a Kung Fu Panda reference. It's not exactly a difficult quip to come up with given the correct circumstances - such as Matt's ground-shattering failure.
    Uh-huh.

I wonder how Remus and Fir will get along. There's not much stereotype in the comic, so I doubt they'll be at each other's throats. Remus's size makes him a better riding dog for Fir than for Radic, for example.
    Ooh, that would be funny. Fir likes to stay around halfie's head though, because Fir's a familiar.

Also, "Genki Girl" decided it was a good idea to surprise, in the most "OHMYGODIT'SASURPRISEATTACK!" way posible, a group of complete strangers who could have been, for all she knew, a bunch of murderous psychopaths who torture teenagers for fun in their spare time?

She has a negative Wis modifier, hasn't she?
    You see Fir? Her cat familiar?
    Fir has a higher Wisdom score than she does. (It's not as low as Matt's, but it's close.)
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-05-15 at 09:05 AM.