1. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Angelic Paragons: Commander of Isamukemen (PEACH)

Yay, dogged stupidity on my part prevailed.

You know what might be nice on the core feat which would have an interesting effect on the class:

Make the secondary effect mimic Knowledge Focus [the domain feat of much abuse] but only against evil creatures. This synergises nicely with the Acymunphgytgph's Training ability. In fact, perhaps simply replacing Inspire Courage with the Dark Knowledge feature from the Archivist might make for an interesting counterpoint to your Disciple of Bel?

Also, that DR negating strike is really nifty and it would be a shame for the class to not hand out some extra uses [and perhaps the feat would stand having "expend two uses of turn undead to gain another use" like the Devotion feats do...

Edit: Yes, i have a burning enthusiasm for the Leader design concept from 4e...i'm just not a fan of the game itself
    Last edited by Mulletmanalive; 2010-11-17 at 04:53 PM.
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!