New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping V: The Squick and The Dead

It also does not have to be romance, but that's what the original intent of the thread was.
    Also, hallo and welcome =)
    Last edited by RabbitHoleLost; 2009-01-11 at 02:04 PM.

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Stories can be pretty much anything, but you can really only use playgrounders in the permissions thread

3. - Top - End - #213
    Banned

Okay, thanks guys.
    Currently working on a story...
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2009-01-11 at 02:08 PM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Barbarian in the Playground

Instead of your normally scheduled Acronomicon ship thingy, with the exciting battle of Maggy and Mordy in the PalaDome and all that other silly stuff I was going to stick in there, I've decided to write a

Letter

Spoiler
    Show
    M

...Well that was easy. I can't quite comprehend what you people see in these things, though. Anyways, Acronomicon VII should be done by next Saturday, assuming I can stop being lazy, get a title idea, and start writing the thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

5. - Top - End - #215
    Bugbear in the Playground

Best letter I've read yet.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    It also does not have to be romance, but that's what the original intent of the thread was.
    Also, hallo and welcome =)
    I'm surprised you traditionalists haven't burned heretics like me yet.

I will hopefully post another fic tomorrow.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBitWriter View Post
    I'm surprised you traditionalists haven't burned heretics like me yet.

I will hopefully post another fic tomorrow.
    Well, Curly didn't exactly start GitP-shipping*, but she did write the first 'ship and not all of her work since has been romantic (e.g., definition drabble). I think 'Shipping-itP' has been generalized to mean 'Playgrounder Fanfic' as well.

*Aziraphale and dallas appear to have spawned the idea in Crush IV and Curly posted the initial 'ship-fic a few posts later in the thread. And then proceeded to post two more before creating Shipping Thread I. Incidentally, I've bumped those ships up to the top of her listing in the archive, in order.
    Last edited by ghost_warlock; 2009-01-11 at 03:11 PM.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Buckets Family
    starring Lex-kat, Mordokai, Reinholdt, GW, Nil, Slayer Draco, Wolfbane
    Spoiler
    Show

Reinholdt read the paper. The fifth golden ticket had been found by a local barbershop kid. He threw the paper away and went home.

Reinholdt pushed the door behind him closed. He shivered and wiped his feet on the mat. He headed over the large bed in the middle of the room. In it, lay four people. Four very old people.

Grandpa Nil, Grandpa Warlock, Grandpa Wolfbane, and Grandma Draco. He hugged each of them in turn, and they hugged him back. Lex-kat watched and smiled, while standing in front of the stove.

How was you day at school? she asked him, while mixing the cabbage stew.

Good. Reinholdt replied as he sat down next to grandpa Nil. The bed squeaked as he sat on it. Reinholdt looked around.

The house was in disrepair. Reinholdt's father, Mordokai, worked in the local toothpaste factory, and was paid minimum wage. That alone was barely enough to feed his family, let alone repair the house. So, the house endured on through the years. The shutters failed to close and keep out the cold air, windows wouldn't close properly, and the stairs going to the attic wobbled tremondously.

Just then, Mordokai walked in, and shut the door behind him. He kissed Lex on the cheek before ruffling Reinholdt's hair. He then kissed Grandma Draco on the cheek as well and nodded to the rest.

So what's for dinner? he asked cheerfully, rubbing hs hands together.

Cabbage stew. replied Lex. Mordokai looked into the stew and grimaced. It could hardly be called that, since all it was made from was a single head of cabbage and nothing else. Kind of empty dont you think? he asked her, kissing her once more. He sighed. Can't be helped I guess.

He turned back to the group. So who's hungry? he asked cheerful once more.

Grandpa Warlock muttered. If its that damn cabbage stew again, I rather starve. Draco hit him in the arm.

Ow! he muttered, rubbing it.

Now now. With the four of you bedridden for the last twenty years, I do try my best.

And that is all we can ask of you. Lex said, handing out a bowl to everyone.

They ate in silence for a while before Reinholdt piped up. They found the last golden ticket. he said.

Did they now? Grandpa Wolfbane asked. And who was it this time? Those two spoiled rotten girls? Or that stupid fat kid. Or the one who is always traveling?

Reinholdt shook his head. It was some barbershop kid.

Grandpa Warlock muttered, and then grunted as Grandma Draco hit him again.

Well... Mordokai said. Your Mom and I have been thinking, and well since it is your birthday next week, we thought that we might get your present a little bit early. But it seems that we were a bit too late. But we still want you to have it. he said, pulling a candy bar out of his pocket and giving it to Reinholdt.

Reinholdt smiled at him. Thanks Dad. he said. You never know, that golden ticket might be a fake.

Just don't get your hopes up dear. Lex said, knowing that he probably wouldn't find the ticket, but didn't want to say so out loud.

Reinholdt got as good of a chance as any kid out there! Wolfbane said.

Reinholdt smiled and tore off the wrapper. He unwrapped the foil partially before ripping it off and looking. Nothing was there. He broke the candy bar into pieces and handed a piece to everyone.

We can't accept this. Grandpa Nil said. This is your birthday present, not ours.

It's my chocolate bar, and I can do whatever I want with it.

Reluctantly, Nil accepted it. After everyone had a piece, Reinholdt ate his. The others followed. Soon afterwards, he went to bed.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

Heh. Great job deathslayer! Grandpa Warlock is something else. I always loved the crotchety old grandpa in the movie who still turned out to be awesome.

Just humorous enough and sweet. As a candy based plot line should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Firbolg in the Playground

And now, good sirs and ladies of the thread I present you with what has come before in:

Definition drabble

And now:
    Debonair - the word was borrowed into English in the 13th century, it basically meant "courteous," a narrow sense now pretty much obsolete [almost archaic (sadly) definition]
    Spoiler
    Show

RHL started hyperventilating. ”Ma – Mama, Mama wasn’t there? But she, I, she was. I saw her.” Hot tears spilled out of her eyes and her face crumpled in shocked anguish as she wavered on her feet. The three men shifted uneasily on their feet unsure what to do, whether it was right or not, or even over what was happening.
    Finally, he had to get involved. He closed the gap and enfolded her in his arms as she sank to her knees. Humming softly he rocked her to and fro as she sobbed brokenly. [COLOR]”It’s okay to cry.”[/COLOR] he whispered.

@ghost: minor complaint over my Definition drabble series. It's listed under mine as it should, but you took out all of Helgrafs' entries in it and listed them under his. Couldn't you at least put a note in where his entries go saying: "For this installation of Definition drabble please go to Helgraf's Archive"
    Because otherwise it screws with the narration.
    Sorry to bother you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

@ Curly-
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

Three grandfathers and one grandmother?

Nothing against alternative families but I am not sure that would work as intended.

Unless there was an adoption!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post

Nothing against alternative families but I am not sure that would work as intended.

Actually with step grandparents it's not all unreasonable. I had 3 grandfathers and 2 grandmothers. If one of the grandmothers died, then you have 3 and 1.

Of course, getting them all to get along....
    That's a feat.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post

you want to know what I do with complainers and logic-oriented people?

Well, first I whack them with brooms. Then if they continue on, I whack them even harder. If they still insist, I get Cristo to help me and whack them with both mops and brooms.

THEN, if they still insist, I drop an anvil on them.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

>.>

Not complaining just found it amusing and didn't want to miss the chance to make that joke.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by deathslayer7 View Post
    The Buckets Family
    Spoiler
    Show

*SNIP*
    Nice DS7. Glad I wasn't one of the grandma's.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

17. - Top - End - #227

Helgraf/DeeRee (Dragonrider)
    Hearts
    Spoiler
    Show

"Who lov'st to see the hamadryads dress Their ruffled locks where meeting hazels darken? Hello my sweet nightingale." The woman sitting down by the river turned to face him and smiled happily. "You always have loved my hair haven't you Helgraf?"
    "Is there anyone who can hate perfection when they see it?" she laughed, and it was as if bells chimed. He sat beside her and ran his quill - calloused hand through the curling golden chestnut hair he adored so.
    Sitting quietly, watching the river laugh he felt at total peace, "From the turf, a lullaby doth pass In every place where infant Orpheus slept Feel these things? - that moment have we stept Into a sort of oneness, and our state Is like floating spirit's. It's a perfect moment isn't it?" his whisper joined seamlessly with the gentle breeze and DeeRee leant her head onto his shoulder and said, "A thing of beauty is a joy forever It's loveliness increases in our memories and will be a miracle no matter what happens."
    Huggin her he murmured into her ear, "I love it when you quote poetry; it's so heartbreakingly beautiful." He kissed her on her cheek and turned to kiss her properly, but drew back when he felt her stiffen. "Is something the matter DeeRee?" he asked, concerned.
    She looked aside, fingers plucked anxiously at the grass, he reached over to stop her. "You've already made a bald spot."
    "I count over, link by link, My chain of grief; I can't be with you any more. I've been leashed to someone else and I must marry him, for my familys' honour. But I will love you and only you, please know that." she smiled a broken smile, "Did you know the word 'courage' comes from the French word coeur meaning heart? Now I know why. It took my whole hearts' strength to tell you this, and still I feel as if I'm dying. My heart beats so fast and painfully I would have it stop so that I cause you no more pain.
    "This heartache is killing me."
    Face drawn in agony she stood up feebly and walked unwillingly away, her head pulling away from the prison she was being driven into and looking hopelessly towards her love.
    Dumbfounded he watched her leave. Voiceless. Objectionless. He knew she could see his torment clearer than if he'd found words to express it with.
    He sat for a long time, doing nothing but imagin her and finding bittersweetness in the line she quoted.
    She had smiled.
    "A melancholy spirit well might win Oblivion." he quoted to the shattered perfection he was left with, no tears in his eyes for he was beyond those little crystals of sorrow. There was no way for him to express himself. Not any more.
    Not for either of them.

Note:
    Spoiler
    Show

All poetry quoted is from Endymion by John Keats.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-01-11 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Formatting

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

18. - Top - End - #228
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by deathslayer7 View Post
    The Buckets Family
    Spoiler
    Show

Reinholdt read the paper. The fifth golden ticket had been found by a local barbershop kid. He threw the paper away and went home.

Reinholdt pushed the door behind him closed. He shivered and wiped his feet on the mat. He headed over the large bed in the middle of the room. In it, lay four people. Four very old people.

Grandpa Nil, Grandpa Warlock, Grandpa Wolfbane, and Grandma Draco. He hugged each of them in turn, and they hugged him back. Lex-kat watched and smiled, while standing in front of the stove.

How was you day at school? she asked him, while mixing the cabbage stew.

Good. Reinholdt replied as he sat down next to grandpa Nil. The bed squeaked as he sat on it. Reinholdt looked around.

The house was in disrepair. Reinholdt's father, Mordokai, worked in the local toothpaste factory, and was paid minimum wage. That alone was barely enough to feed his family, let alone repair the house. So, the house endured on through the years. The shutters failed to close and keep out the cold air, windows wouldn't close properly, and the stairs going to the attic wobbled tremondously.

Just then, Mordokai walked in, and shut the door behind him. He kissed Lex on the cheek before ruffling Reinholdt's hair. He then kissed Grandma Draco on the cheek as well and nodded to the rest.

So what's for dinner? he asked cheerfully, rubbing hs hands together.

Cabbage stew. replied Lex. Mordokai looked into the stew and grimaced. It could hardly be called that, since all it was made from was a single head of cabbage and nothing else. Kind of empty dont you think? he asked her, kissing her once more. He sighed. Can't be helped I guess.

He turned back to the group. So who's hungry? he asked cheerful once more.

Grandpa Warlock muttered. If its that damn cabbage stew again, I rather starve. Draco hit him in the arm.

Ow! he muttered, rubbing it.

Now now. With the four of you bedridden for the last twenty years, I do try my best.

And that is all we can ask of you. Lex said, handing out a bowl to everyone.

They ate in silence for a while before Reinholdt piped up. They found the last golden ticket. he said.

Did they now? Grandpa Wolfbane asked. And who was it this time? Those two spoiled rotten girls? Or that stupid fat kid. Or the one who is always traveling?

Reinholdt shook his head. It was some barbershop kid.

Grandpa Warlock muttered, and then grunted as Grandma Draco hit him again.

Well... Mordokai said. Your Mom and I have been thinking, and well since it is your birthday next week, we thought that we might get your present a little bit early. But it seems that we were a bit too late. But we still want you to have it. he said, pulling a candy bar out of his pocket and giving it to Reinholdt.

Reinholdt smiled at him. Thanks Dad. he said. You never know, that golden ticket might be a fake.

Just don't get your hopes up dear. Lex said, knowing that he probably wouldn't find the ticket, but didn't want to say so out loud.

Reinholdt got as good of a chance as any kid out there! Wolfbane said.

Reinholdt smiled and tore off the wrapper. He unwrapped the foil partially before ripping it off and looking. Nothing was there. He broke the candy bar into pieces and handed a piece to everyone.

We can't accept this. Grandpa Nil said. This is your birthday present, not ours.

It's my chocolate bar, and I can do whatever I want with it.

Reluctantly, Nil accepted it. After everyone had a piece, Reinholdt ate his. The others followed. Soon afterwards, he went to bed.
    Hooray!!! Thank you DS7. Loved the dialouge between the characters. Can't wait for the next one.

Curly-Awwwwww.
    Last edited by Saint Nil; 2009-01-11 at 07:00 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Whoa. I'm gone for a month and there is already another shipping thread. Did you all have a contest while I was gone?

I only got two and a half segments done of my storyline due to some family matters and I'll post the complete ones soon.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Whoa. I'm gone for a month and there is already another shipping thread. Did you all have a contest while I was gone?

I only got two and a half segments done of my storyline due to some family matters and I'll post the complete ones soon.
    Welcome back!!
    I saved you a spot in the chocolate factory.

*digs through bookmarks*
    And thought you'd like this.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Welcome back!!
    I saved you a spot in the chocolate factory.

*digs through bookmarks*
    And thought you'd like this.
    Thanks dudes (and dudettes). That actually means a lot since my birthday didn't go so well(family troubles, nothing financial or anything involving death, just a lot of anger).

22. - Top - End - #232

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Thanks dudes (and dudettes). That actually means a lot since my birthday didn't go so well(family troubles, nothing financial or anything involving death, just a lot of anger).
    Eeeeeee!
    No, I will NEVER do that again...
    Our lupine paladin has returned!

My epic fic was finished while you were gone, I think the whole thing's up in the Archive thread...

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    Eeeeeee!
    No, I will NEVER do that again...
    Our lupine paladin has returned!

My epic fic was finished while you were gone, I think the whole thing's up in the Archive thread...
    Now I have to read through the entire last thread since this one hasn't been indexed yet. And did you know that the Microsoft Word 2007 quotation marks aren't accepted by the coding format for colors? I didn't. So now I'm going through and fixing the code.
    It is going to take forever.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

Everything's been archived in the new shipping archives. Check the link in my sig.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Everything's been archived in the new shipping archives. Check the link in my sig.
    Yeah, I just noticed after my post. Thanks anyways.
    (ships will be up in about 10 minutes and PMs will be sent out)

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

rumbleRumbleRumble*

*tacklehug!!*

Welcome back!

And check the index. The last saga of mine was finished. And the new one is up. And you should thank Reinholdt. He loves you very much.
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2009-01-11 at 08:45 PM.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Orc in the Playground

I'm going to try and get the next part of Ship City up in the next day or three. <I have two PBP's that eat up my time. >

The next installation is a bit violent as well, hope nobody minds too much.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    I'm going to try and get the next part of Ship City up in the next day or three. <I have two PBP's that eat up my time. >

The next installation is a bit violent as well, hope nobody minds too much.
    Just wait until mine are up. It implies a few...gruesome details. Nothing too graphic though.

I'm on the finishing touches.

@DS7: Thanks, its nice to feel loved somewhere. And don't worry about me thanking Reinholdt. I have a special plan for him in my ship.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2009-01-11 at 08:53 PM.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

you dont understand. I asked him, if he had to choose one person to watch over him in-character, excluding those who I already used, he choose you.

You should feel special indeed.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

For Honor and Glory: Betrayal
    Starring: Dirk Kris, Felix, DS7, TwoBitWriter, Cristo Meyers, Helgraf, Mangosta71, Cobra_Ikari, RHL, Slayer Draco. Mentioned: Lex-Kat, Mordokai,
    Spoiler
    Show
    It was a cold night in Russia as Cristo made his rounds.
    <Stupid Russians, how can they stand this blasted cold?> he muttered as he tried to warm himself up by lighting a cigarette. If he had lit it sooner, he may have even had a chance to enjoy it.
    Crack
    <Wha-> SNAP went his neck. DS let go of his head and the already cooling body hit the ground.
    Stupid German, he should have paid more attention. she said as she picked up the fallen cigarette. She took an experimental puff and kept it. At least this one had a decent taste for smokes.
    Okay bro, pay up. I told you breaking the stick wouldn’t change anything.
    But he talked!
    He didn’t cry for help and that was what we agreed on. Dirk tossed the stick aside and grudgingly tossed Twobit a penny while he muttered something scandalous about Twobit’s mother. You know, if you insult my mother, you insult yours as well.
    I know, but it still makes me feel better.
    Really?
    No.
    We are going to have to be very cautious not to draw attention to ourselves because we are almost to the rendezvous point. Felix warned as he took the lead again. We are going to meet them at a demolished tank factory. When we get there, I want Rubak and Kat to set up a choke point at the East entrance and Twobit and Dirk at the west. I want crossfire in case someone unexpected shows up. Mordokai, DS, and Dallas will be with me in case something goes wrong on the inside. They silently crept up the hill and as first light crawled over the horizon, they could see the factory.

Meanwhile
    Helgraf looked at his latest and greatest achievement. It was impervious to pain, immensely strong, and followed orders to the letter. In other words, perfect.
    He looked over it with pride until Mangosta barged in.
    <What is the meaning of this?> Helgraf snarled.
    <I’m sorry sir, but one of the captured scientists escaped.> Mangosta hastily replied.
    <Which one?>
    <Recaiden sir. His assistants attacked us as a distraction to buy him some time to escape.>
    <Dammit! Can’t you finish the repairs without him?>
    <Yes, but it will take much longer to repair the engine coolant tanks because we’ll have to take them apart in order to understand how they work.>
    <Then why are you still here? Get back to the job and if I see you here again without a proper excuse next time,> He said as he looked meaningfully at the biological and mechanical monstrosity that stood next to him. <I’ll have to let Kobra here…play with you.>
    <I swear that the repairs will be done on time, sir.> said Mangosta as he scurried away. As soon as he left however, Draco came in with someone at her side.
    <I have someone here who says that she has something that you’ll want to hear.>
    Helgraf looked at the newcomer <[Color="Red"]What could she tell me that I would want to hear?[Color="Red"]> At this, the newcomer looked up and said <There is a group of people coming to destroy the airship.> Helgraf was stunned at the news.
    <How could you possibly know this?>
    <I was supposed to be one of the people that were going to help them break in.> RHL said with an evil grin. <I decided that it was…foolhardy to go against the obviously stronger power. I can tell you their entire plans and where they are going to meet up with my foolish comrades. But first, what is in this for me?>
    Helgraf looked at RHL with a new light and gestured her towards a chair. <Perhaps we could work something out.>

For Honor and Glory: Rendezvous
    Starring:RHL, Felixaar, Rubakhin, Ghost_Warlock, Lex-Kat, Mentioned:Dirk Kris, DS7, TwoBitWriter
    Spoiler
    Show
    At the abandoned tank factory

Felix and his team entered the dark and cold interior of the factory. The team split up according to plan as he took a look around. The only obvious entry points were the main doors to the west and the ragged hole in the eastern wall. He watched as Twobit and Dirk set up their firing positions at the pile of crates near the door. They signaled that they were in place and he looked towards Kat and Rubak did the same with the rubble near the hole. He and the others walked into the center of the factory so they could see everything at once. When he got there, Felix stopped dead in his tracks. Even though everything was going according to plan, Felix sensed something was off. It wasn’t something in the air, or something that was out of place, it was the silence. They were the only ones there.

His mind started to race. Hundreds of possibilities went through his mind. Did something go wrong? Had they went to the wrong place? Could the Germans have discovered them? He started to reach into his pocket to get his map when he heard something. It wasn’t exactly a noise, but he could still hear it nonetheless. It was the sound of shadows moving. Apparently Dallas had also heard it for he started to raise his gun when a voice like cracking ice split the air.
    I don’t think zat will be necessary.
    Felix turned towards Dallas and motioned for him to put the gun down. He then looked towards the voice.Are you Ghost?
    A man with skin the color of fresh snow and wearing a faded gray camouflage separated himself from the shadows and looked at Felix with eyes of the deepest red. Vat do hyu think? he said with a smile.

Outside the Eastern Entrance

RHL looked down her scope at her first target and smiled. This was going to be easy.
    10…

The Eastern Entrance

Rubak could feel the hair on the back of head.Kat, I think we need to go in. Something is... off.
    Is this one of your “I’ve been caught cheating at poker” feelings?

Felix and Ghost

I thought we were meeting a team, not just one person. Where is everyone else?
    My team is ready to cover our escape through the tunnel, we have to leave now if we are to get out alive. With that, he removed the plating in the side of one of the broken machines. Before he could go through though, Felix grabbed his arm.
    What do you mean by escape? Were we followed?

RHL

5…

Rubak and Kat

He shook his head side to side. I wish it was that feeling. I’ve gotten this one twice before. Both times it was very bad and personal.
    Kat turned to him and started backing towards the entrance knowing that there could only be one thing that caused the feeling. What was it?
    Rubak looked at her with a face of loss and hopelessness.

RHL

She readjusted her aim.
    3…

Felix and Ghost

Ghost turned towards him with a sigh resignation. The trouble vas at our end. I’m afraid zat we’ve been betrayed.

RHL

She started to pull back the trigger.

Rubak and Kat

Death. As he said that word, he stood up to face his demise. There was a loud crack as a hole appeared in his shadow’s chest. He was spun around and knocked to his knees.
    Run. he said moments before there was a second shot and his world was ended forever. He had been dealt his final hand.
    Aces and Eights.

Felix and Ghost

Before Felix could say anything he heard a shot ring out, followed closely by a second. Realizing the worst had happened he cried out. Everyone, regroup! He looked towards those nearest to him. Go on ahead; I’ll follow with the others. They nodded and went on ahead. Moments later the twins were through and Kat came up. She only had to look at Felix and he understood. After she went in, he took out a cigar and laid it on the dusty floor. He turned and went through the tunnel, closing it behind him.
    For the dead.

15 minutes later

German storm-troopers swarmed over the remains of the factory looking for the commandos as RHL stood over her kill smoking a cigar that had been left lying around. They’d find the tunnel eventually. Right now though, one thing kept nagging her. How did the guy know where she was? He had looked right at her when she pulled the trigger.
    An explosion rocked the area and bits of gravel bounced off of her coat. As soon as the bells stopped she could hear cries for help. They had found the tunnel. Now it was time to head back to the facility and prepare for the break-in.

For Honor and Glory: Answers
    Starring: Felixaar, Ghost_Warlock, Reinholdt, Dragonrider, FF Fanboy, Mordokai,

Spoiler
    Show
    In the Tunnels

They all looked up as the sound of a muffled explosion rumbled through the earth and concrete surrounding them as they huddled in a dugout room. Ghost turned to Felix.
    They have found the tunnel entrance. The explosives vill only slow them down for a little while until they can dig up the entrance. He gestured to his teammates. They are Fanboy, Reinholdt, and Dragri.

Fanboy was pretty standard in appearance. He was about 5’7” with light brown hair. His skin was pale, but not so pale as to suggest that he never went outside. He had on the basic Russian camo uniform and black combat boots, with giant spike on the toes. As far as Felix could tell, he carried a non-standard combat shotgun and enough frag grenades to make even a tank quake in fear.

Reinholdt on the other hand was the complete opposite. He was 5’4” with black hair and looked as though a gentle breeze would snap him in half. He wore an almost skin tight gray leather body suit for ease of movement and slim profile. The rifle he carried was almost as long as he was and had its wooden stock covered in kill tallies. A few more and he’d have to get a new rifle.

On one hand there was Fanboy, and on the other there was Reinholdt. But on the gripping hand, there was Dragri. She was also 5’7”. She had short brown-red hair and wore a blacksmith’s coveralls over her uniform. A moment later, Felix found out why. She wielded one of the deadliest weapons a soldier could carry. A flamethrower. It was extremely deadly under normal battle conditions, but if used underground or in buildings, it would be like unleashing the wrath of all of the Hells in existence. He turned back to Ghost.

Before we came down here, you said that we had been betrayed by someone on your side. Who was it?

Ghost looked at him for a moment before turning away in shame. I am sorry to say that it vas a member of my team. Her name is RHL. I should have realized something was up when she started to become…jittery when we received the news that we were going to be helping you. She iz extremely intelligent and cold hearted. He turned back to Felix and pointed to the tunnel ahead. That is the way to go if we are to finish this. It’ll lead to a junction about a Kilometer ahead. We’ll take the right turn and then we have another 3Km. to go until we reach the entry point. He then faced Dragri. I am sorry, but I need hyu to stay and buy us some time. They vill be through the cave-in soon and we have to slow them down.

I understand sir. She patted the nozzle on her flamethrower and grinned. We will slow them down. And maybe I’ll even save some Vodka for you at the hideout when I’m done.

Ghost put a hand on her shoulder. Thank hyu for understanding. I’ll look forward to having some of that Vodka to warm me up. He motioned for the rest of his team to start moving and Felix did the same. Soon, almost everyone was through the hole when Mordokai stopped in front of Felix.

Hurry up; there’ll be Germans swarming all over us soon. Go on through.
    I’m sorry sir, but I just can’t leave her to die alone. I’m going to stay too.
    Seeing the look in his eyes, Felix knew that there’d be no point in arguing with him. He nodded to him and went on through the tunnel. You’d think that he could have chosen a better time to fall for a girl.

Mordokai watched as Felix left then started to piece together Veira, his best heavy machinegun. When he was done, he unwrapped his Gladius for the up close and personal fighting that would happen as soon as he ran out of ammo. He stopped when he noticed Dragri’s gaze. He chuckled and unlatched the flask at his side. Trade you this bourbon for that bottle in your pack.
    She took the flask and tossed him the bottle. Careful, that is family recipe Vodka. It’ll knock you off your stool quicker than anything else.
    Mordokai pondered for a second and then took out a pair of shot glasses and poured some of the clear fluid in each. How about this? For every minute we survive, we take a shot starting as soon as we can see light through the cave-in.
    Dragri grinned as she took out a pair of her own shot glasses. Make it two shots each then the last one standing has to finish the bottle before dying and you’ve got a deal.

They shared the bourbon as they listened to the sounds of the Germans come closer. They wouldn’t have long to wait before they would have to start taking shots of a different kind.

And those are the ships that I finished while I was gone. Sorry if I missed someone in the Starring bit. There is just a lot of people. I wish I was able to finish more of them, but it is rather hard to write when everyone around is is angry for some reason or other.

PMs are being sent.
    I'm almost done with the next segment.