New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A Song of Death

1. - Top - End - #151
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: A Song of Death

Franz

"You big steel-clad dummy, what you doing so far away from your favorite dwarf?" says Franz. His call beckon's Ihlet to come closer to the rest of this new team.

"You, you undead spawn of kobold's corpse, have angered me for the last time! No one uses my arms but me!" Franz takes his halberd and bashes it repeatedly into the Wraith, meeting only minor resistance as it crosses through the wraith. The evil creature, however, looks hurt by all the chaotic motion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Don't get free attack on Berserker. First, my reach is only two when I attack, not for OA and such. Second, my mark only makes them have a -2 to hit, nothing else if they don't attack me. Fighters are able to attack and stop creatures when the try to slide away, which makes them good tanks.

Dizzying Attack at 27, dealing 19 damage and Immobilizes the Wraith (save ends). Also casting "Get Over Here" as my move, to get Ihlet directly west of Franz
    Last edited by jjcarson; 2009-04-08 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Forgot colors and stuff

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ihlet

Ihlet slips into place, back to back with Franz. He then turns his attention back to the creature with it's foul paws all over Big Bertha. "Istvan! We'll get you out of there once I get back my sword! Stand strong!" He punctuates the word Sword with a great overhead strike of his halberd.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    Standard- Warlord's strike on Berserker. 20 to hit vs. AC. Damage 11. All allies get a +3 to damage against him from now on.

Minor- Inspiring word on Istvan, he gains a healing surge +(1d6)[6] hp.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

Round 2
    Franz strikes back, and strikes hard at the wraith in return for its indignity, while nudging Ihlet into position behind him. Sadly, the wraith's insubstantial nature makes the attack less potent, but still potent enough to warrant a displeased hiss from the undead spirit.

Ihlet strikes once more at the berserker, but his strike has less success, missing the big man again. His inspiring words prove well timed for István, however.

Janos spins around and strikes out at the madman. This time, the mace connects, smashing into the face of the creature with a sickening crack. With this success, he feels slightly invigorated again.

The wraith hisses at Franz and lashes out at him once again with its cold touch, but the radiance is still hampering it, obscuring its vision and weakening it, causing it to fail to find the dwarf. The cold aura of the spirit slowly returns, now that the light has subsided, however, and vengeance burns in its mad eyes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Franz: You're partly right about the OA. I was reading this on page 76 of PHB: "In addition, whenever a marked enemy that is adjacent to you shifts or makes an attack that does not include you, you can make a melee basic attack against that enemy as an immediate interrupt." I missed the fact that you needed to be adjacent. But you do get OAs against a marked target if it attacks someone else, as long as you're adjacent.

Also just noticed that a mark only lasts until the end of your next turn. I was sure it lasted the whole encounter, like the warlocks curse.

9 damage to wraith from Franz, and it is immobilized. Just noticed, also, that the wraith being insubstantial means it takes half damage from all sources (page 277 of PHB and 282 of MM). I wonder if that includes radiant...

István heals 18 hp, by spending a surge.

17 damage to madman C from Janos.

János and István's turn.

Ihlet : 60/70 hp
    Janos : 48/64 hp
    Wraith : Bloodied, -4 to attacks
    János : 53/73 hp, 8 temp hp, -2 Will and Slowed
    István : 47/50 hp
    Berserker : Wounded, cursed by János
    Sniper : Wounded
    Midget : Uninjured
    Yuriél : 47/64 hp
    Madman A : Uninjured
    Madman C : Wounded
    Franz : 77/92 hp

4. - Top - End - #154

István

István made his way cautiously past the Bezerker, careful to duck under his attacks, and making his way back to his friends. He saw the midget ready to pounce upon him again, so he raised his arms and shouted at the top of his voice, amplified as it was by magic, "BEGONE FELL BEAST!". The shockwave of the shout slammed into the midget and pushed it back down the stairwell.

Spoiler
    Show

Thunderwave-23 v Fort ((I imagine that hits, but if it dosn't then let me know and I'll edit my post.)), doing 8 damage and pushing the midget 3 squares away from me, hopefully down the stairs.
    Move-Shift one to E9
    Last edited by Anonomuss; 2009-04-09 at 03:33 AM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Halfling in the Playground

Jŕnos

And i tought this part of the demple was supposed to be safe, damn!

Recognizing that he has no place to shift safely, Jŕnos concentrates on the new threat, blasting the Wraith with crackling energy.

Spoiler
    Show

Minor action:
    Curse the wraith in H10
    Move action:
    Quarry the same target
    Standard action:
    Eldritch blast on the same target (30 vs Reflex). On a hit 17 damage. On a kill gain 8 temp. HP. (Provokes opportunity attack and the damage still has to be halved)
    Save result: 8
    Last edited by Sinenomine; 2009-04-10 at 06:01 AM.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Round 2
    János turns to the wraith behind him and blasts it with dark energies, draining its unholy power away. The wraith responds with a swift strike at the warlock, its cold touch draining him in return.

István moves away and focuses his enhanced voice at the midget, shaking it and throwing it down the stairs a few steps.

The berserker continues to swing the huge sword somewhat randomly and madly, and fortunately misses those within reach.

The sniper stays where it is and throws its two daggers at Yuriél with a wide grin. One dagger graces the old jael while the other flies by and hits the wall behind him.

The midget hurries back up the stairs and likewise throws its two daggers at István, both of which hit the unfortunate mage.

Spoiler
    Show

8 damage to wraith from János. 6 damage to János from wraith, and -2 to will. Depending on whether you made your save at the end of your last turn, you either have a total of -4 to Will and is slowed or just a -2 to Will and no slow. Either way it shouldn't affect this post.

8 damage to midget from István. It is moved 3 squares down the stairs.

4 damage to Yuriél from sniper.

11 damage to István from midget.

Yuriél's turn.

Wraith : Bloodied, Cursed by János, Quarried by János
    János : 53/73 hp, -4 Will and Slowed
    István : 36/50 hp
    Midget : Wounded
    Yuriél : 43/64 hp
    Last edited by Deadly; 2009-04-10 at 05:33 AM.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Orc in the Playground

Yuriél

Stepping away from the threatening madman in the doorway, Yuriél chants to the Nightingale and calls down a burst of holy fire on the creature.

Spoiler
    Show

Move-Shift W
    Standard-Sacred Flame, Janos gains 8 THP or can make a saving throw
    Perform - (d20+19)[37]
    Attack - (d20+14)[32]
    Damage - (d6+11)[16]
    Ferret in the Playground!

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

Round 2
    Yuriél steps to the side and lets the Song scorch the madman in blinding light, while also bolstering Janos' spirit. The madman responds angrily by tearing at Janos with its claw-like hands, scratching him badly.

The other madman moves into better sight of everyone, and continues its whispering chant and dancing. The voices once again try to invade Yuriél's mind, to drive him mad, but this time he quickly shuts them out and ignores them.

Spoiler
    Show
    16 damage to madman C from Yuriél. Janos gains 8 temp hp (I assume he'd take that)

8 damage to Janos from madman, negating the temp hp, and Janos is slowed (save ends).

Franz, Ihlet and Janos' turn.

Janos : 48/64 hp, slowed
    Wraith : Bloodied, Cursed by János, Quarried by János
    János : 53/73 hp, -4 Will and Slowed

9. - Top - End - #159
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Franz

"Today is the not the day we die, my friends. These creeps have yet to taste the wrath of a dwarf! All you maggots, face me now and suffer an almost painless death, or else."Must protect my friends. Destroy all that seek to hurt us. Stay alive, just stay alive.

Franz side-steps north, taunting many of the foes to him. He swings his halberd over his head, striking many of his enemies.

Spoiler
    Show
    Come and Get it is AWESOME. Shift to 9H. Damage is 13. Attacks are 21 vs Madman A, 30 (crit for 16 damage) vs Madman C, 22 vs Wraith, and 12 vs Berserker. All of them are now marked. Move Berserker to 10G, wraith sadly stays where it is, Madman C to 8G, and Madman A to 8H. Damn it feels good to be a Fighter.

10. - Top - End - #160

Ihlet

As the madman with his beloved weapon passes Ihlet winds up and delivers a massive blow to the foul beast with his halberd. His blade whistles through the air and thunks solidly into the meaty vital bits of his foe.

With his weapon buried in the guts of his opponent Ihlet gives a crow of triumph and tears the weapon free with glee. "Take that you ugly bastard!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you oh random number god! Blessed be thy name!

I attack the berserker with an attack roll of 28, which is a critical. Since I just used my Sunder Armor skill I deal 22 damage to the berserker and anyone who attacks him can score a crit on an 18-20.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Janos

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to 7G and attack madman C, with Riposte Strike now with sneak attack damage.Rolls

Oh no you don't. You stay and finish what you started! Janos thinks while stalking after his foe. Lifting his mace he swings at the back of his targets head.
    Last edited by Venom; 2009-04-12 at 11:49 AM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

Round 2
    Franz steps through the small pool and slowly trickling water from above, ignoring the cold water as he taunts all the nearby freaks. Driven by anger and madness both, they all turn to face him, just as he swings the halberd over his head in a wide arc of steel. While the axe misses both the berserker and one of the two madmen, it still cuts deep into the other madman and slashes through the shadowy robes of the wraith.

Round 3
    Ihlet uses Franz' distraction to deliver a massive blow to the berserker as he passes, sinking his halberd deep into the flesh of the beast and tearing it free. Blood sprays all over while the berserker howls in pain and fury at the attack.

Meanwhile, Janos stalks after the two madmen. Seeing one struck so effectively by Franz, he follows up on that by smashing his weapon into the back of the freak's head, giving it a nasty crack.

The wraith hisses and lashes out at Franz in return for his indignity. Its cold touch freezes and numbs his mind. At the same time, ghostly whispers surround the robed spirit, invading the minds and souls of those near, tearing at their very being and threatening to drive them mad. The whispers are painful, distracting and dizzying, making it hard to act properly.

Spoiler
    Show
    16 damage to Madman C and 6 damage to Wraith from Franz.

22 damage to berserker from Ihlet. Anyone who attacks the berserker before Ihlet's next turn can score a crit on an 18-20.

18 damage to Madman C from Janos. If it attacks him before his next turn he gets to make an immediate riposte attack against it.

8 damage to Franz from Wraith, and he takes -2 to Will defense (save ends)

I must admit, I had completely forgotten the Wraith's aura... it'll be in effect from this post and onwards. As such Ihlet, János and Franz all take 5 damage and are dazed until the start of the Wraith's next turn. Maybe I need to start drawing aura's on the map or something, to not forget them.

János and István's turn.

Ihlet : 55/70 hp, dazed
    Wraith : Bloodied, Cursed by János, Quarried by János, Marked by Franz
    János : 48/73 hp, -4 Will and Slowed, dazed
    Berserker : Wounded, cursed by János, Marked by Franz, sundered armor
    Madman A : Uninjured, Marked by Franz
    Madman C : Bloodied, Marked by Franz
    Franz : 64/92 hp, -2 Will, dazed

13. - Top - End - #163

István

István moved to take shelter in Jóseph's Room from the bone shards being thrown at him by the midget. Aware of the horde surrounding Franz, István let the fire that boiled up inside him billow out from him, almost consuming everyone in the hallway.

"Halt abominations, feel the power of the Phoenix upon you" He called.

The fires billowed around his allies harmlessly but the Bezerker and the Wraith took the brunt of the flames.

Spoiler
    Show

Move- Shift to E-10
    Standard-Fire Shroud
    Midget-16 v Reflex
    Bezerker-21 v Reflex
    Wraith-18 v Reflex
    Madman A-13 v Reflex
    Madman C-9 v Reflex

Doing 13 fire damage and 5 ongoing damage.

14. - Top - End - #164

Jŕnos

Dazed from the wraith's aura, Jŕnos tryes to regain strenght, focusing on defence
    This place is becoming a bit too crowded for my tastes...

Spoiler
    Show
    Standard action:
    Second wind, healing for 18 and gaining +2 to all defences

Save: 4 (failed)
    Last edited by Sinenomine; 2009-04-13 at 09:49 AM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

Round 3
    While János goes on the defensive, trying to stay alive and regain his strength, István steps closer to the cover of the doorway and conjures the burning flames of the phoenix to blast his enemies. While both madmen and the midget are too quick to evade the fires, the berserker and the wraith are both caught in the inferno. With a ghostly, maddening scream the wraith is consumed in the flames, destroyed and returned to none-existence, leaving nothing behind.

The berserker spins around with a mighty roar, intent on returning István some pain, but finds Ihlet in the way. Clearly annoyed, he swings the giant sword in a wide arc at the giantkin instead, striking at Ihlet with terrifying ferocity and effectiveness. Ihlet's old sword really is a deadly piece of craftsmanship.

The midget quickly draws a new dagger and steps up to stab at István, but the mighty roar of the berserker throws its aim off. In the other room the sniper follows the same tactic, stepping in to stab at Yuriél, with slightly more luck than the midget.

Spoiler
    Show
    6 damage to wraith from István, destroying it. János gains 8 temp hp from the kill. 13 damage and 5 ongoing to berserker from István.

29 damage to Ihlet from Berserker. 6 damage to Yuriél from Sniper.

Yuriél's turn. Oh, and Franz gets an OA against the berserker (this time I'm pretty sure I got it right )

Ihlet : 26/70 hp, dazed
    Wraith : Dead
    János : 66/73 hp, 8 temp hp, -4 Will and Slowed, dazed, +2 all defenses
    Berserker : Bloodied, cursed by János, Marked by Franz, sundered armor, 5 ongoing
    Yuriél : 37/64 hp
    Madman A : Uninjured, Marked by Franz
    Madman C : Bloodied, Marked by Franz
    Franz : 64/92 hp, -2 Will, dazed
    Last edited by Deadly; 2009-04-13 at 12:28 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Orc in the Playground

Yuriél

Dodging further melee engagement with the mad little creature with the knives, Yuriél steps away to guard Janos's back. Flinging an arm behind him, Yuriél raises his holy symbol and sings a bright melody of praise, causing a bright light to spring forth. As the light shines on János and Franz, they find it warm and comforting. The madmen, however, feel its cold and piercing touch. Before turning back to the sniper, Yuriél pronounces a short healing prayer on the battered Ihlet. "Have heart, friends! We are in the goddess's sight!"

Spoiler
    Show

Move-Shift NE to F7

Standard-Divine Glow diagonally SE from F7 to encompass János, Franz, A, B, and C.
    Perform - (1d20+19)[23] (DC 16)
    Attack A - (1d20+14)[17] vs Reflex
    Attack B - (1d20+14)[19] vs Reflex
    Attack C - (1d20+14)[15] vs Reflex (crit failure)
    Damage - (1d8+11)[15] radiant
    Uncertain whether I flank with Franz or not. Didn't add it into the roll against C, irrelevant to my rolls anyway.
    János and Franz get +2 to attacks until end of Yuriél's next turn from Divine Glow.

Minor-Healing Word on Ihlet. If he has no healing surges left, then forget it, Healing Word wouldn't work. Healing surge plus (2d6+5)[9]

17. - Top - End - #167
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Franz

"I told you to attack me you fiend. How dare you not listen to me! For that, I'll make sure you bleed." Franz quickly swings his halberd at the berserker, moment before the crazed man strikes Ihlet.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, I get an OA when bad guys attack others that I mark. It's an interrupt, too, so if I kill them, the attack doesn't even happen! Hit for 20, 19 damage if it's a go. From now on, for those OA, can you just roll for me? That way in those cases where I do kill them we don't lose track of how much HP we have and such.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

Round 3
    Franz strikes out as soon as the berserker moves, but sadly the halberd misses and strikes the floor instead.

Yuriél steps in to bathe the corridor in white radiance, letting his voice ring clearly in the stone halls. Sadly, all the targets manage to avoid the stern light. Despite this failure, the light bolsters and strengthens both János and Franz, giving them a slight boost which is much needed.

The two madmen both lash out at Franz. Only one manages to get it's claw past his heavy armor, however.

Spoiler
    Show
    jjcarson: Sure, I can roll OAs for you in the future.

Ihlet has one surge left, which he can use along with Yuriél's healing word. I'll leave it up to Limos whether or not to use it, though, since it is his last one.

6 damage to Franz from madman A.

Franz, Ihlet, Janos, János and István's turn. Wow, it's so nice to have the wraith gone, now all but Yuriél can act at once. Should speed things up a bit.

Ihlet : 26/70 hp, dazed
    Wraith : Dead
    János : 66/73 hp, 8 temp hp, -4 Will and Slowed, dazed, +2 all defenses, +2 attack
    Berserker : 41/102 hp, cursed by János, Marked by Franz, sundered armor, 5 ongoing damage
    Sniper : 56/86 hp
    Midget : 78/86 hp
    Yuriél : 37/64 hp
    Madman A : 87/87 hp, Marked by Franz
    Madman C : 20/87 hp, Marked by Franz
    Franz : 58/92 hp, -2 Will, +2 attack, dazed

19. - Top - End - #169

Jŕnos

Filling the place of the fallen wraith, Janos once again raises his rod an point it at the wounded berserker, flailing his corpse with obscure flames.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minor action:
    Curse Madman C in 8G

Move action:
    Shift in 10H

Standard action:
    Eldritch blast the Berserker in 10G (29 vs Reflex).
    Provokes opportunity attack from him.
    On a hit 15 damage.
    On a kill gain 8 temp. HP
    Last edited by Sinenomine; 2009-04-14 at 07:21 AM.

20. - Top - End - #170

Ihlet

Feeling bolstered by the clerical magic Ihlet turns his attention to his flagging comrades. "Do not falter my friends! These creatures are failing and we will soon prevail! Fight on!" Ihlet shouts with all the force and inspiration he can cram into the words in an attempt to raise sunken spirits.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yes I will accept the healing, and then I will use my Stand Tough power to give all allies within 5 squares a 12 hitpoint boost. They don't have to spend a healing surge or anything either.

21. - Top - End - #171

István

István stood tall at the Warlord's cry as the midget stabbed at him again. He moved under its guard and, lacing his arms with lightning, he swung them towards the midget, but it ducked away. He took the opportunity to move away from it into Jóseph's room, the lightning discharging towards the closest madman and the bezerker, but it dissapated harmlessly against the walls and ceiling.

Cursing his misfortune, and filled with the fury of the phoenix, its fire lining his blood, he fired a bolt of pure force at the midget. It smashed into it, its keening wail music to István's ears.

Spoiler
    Show

Move-Shift to E11
    Standard-Lightning Bolt that rolled an 18 v reflex on the midget, and completely mised the madman and the bezerker, with a 9 and a 10 v reflex respectively.

Action Point!
    Standard-Magic Missile, 22 v Reflex at the midget, doing 11 damage, presuming it hits.
    Last edited by Anonomuss; 2009-04-14 at 02:11 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Franz

"Why don't you just die already? You need not continue on, find your end in my axe!"

Franz swings his halberd at the Berserker, hoping to finish off the large man.

Spoiler
    Show
    Too lazy to go to rolling thread. I should be dazed until I started my turn, but I'll be dazed until the end of my turn just to make sure Franz is on the same page as everyone else. Only get an attack then.

1d20+12 Attack (with the hit bonus) (1d20+12)[31]
    1d10+10 Damage (1d10+10)[17]

23. - Top - End - #173
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Janos

Spoiler
    Show

And where do you think YOU'RE going? Janos thinks to himself as he sees another go past him looking as if it too were cursed by the spirits in the mist.
    Last edited by Venom; 2009-04-15 at 04:40 AM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Round 3
    Franz delivers a solid blow to the berserker, and while the axe sinks in deep the big man just won't stop standing. The brute is truely stubborn.

Round 4
    Ihlet calls out his words of encouragement, to bolster everyone in the heat of battle.

Janos, meanwhile, steps in to strike at the madman from behind, bashing it real good with his mace. Sadly the thing remains standing, too.

János steps through the pond and raises his rod, directing the dark forces he commands at the wounded berserker, flailing him brutally. Despite this, the man just won't give up, and turns to swing his blade at the warlock with a single, swift move. The blade strikes the warlord just as he completes his magic. By now the berserker looks about ready to drop, however.

István conjures a blast of lightning, but finds it entirely ineffective against the midget and the other nearby freaks. Drawing upon all his energy, he quickly retorts with a blast of pure force at the midget, the force blasting the midget with a satisfying wail.

Perhaps even more satisfying, however, is the dying screams of the big brute next to him as the fire shroud picks up once again, to sear the berserker's wounded flesh. Struggling from his bleedings and failed attempt to put out the flames, the giant man collapses in a smoking pile before he can get to strike at again. The huge sword clatters against the floor as his grip on it fails.

Once inside Jószef's room, István's eye catches an old, well-worn staff in the north-eastern corner. It has been mercifully spared the worst wrath of the berserker and is unbroken. It looks old and obviously has been used well in days past, but has probably not seen much use in a while, standing instead in the corner. It's an old, wooden staff topped with a red crystal. It's not István's own staff, but it may be better than nothing. Other things may be salvaged from the piles of broken stuff in this and Yuriél's room, but it'd require a more thorough search. In István's room, Yuriél finds little. It was a sparse room to begin with, and what little István brought with him has already been gone through by the freaks. Except for a pair of old boots in the corner. Apparently the sniper had been busy studying them more closely when it was interrupted.

The sniper hears the wails and dying screams of the berserker, and grits its teeth in anger before moving in to stab at Yuriél once more. Meanwhile the midget, likewise angered by the fall of the big guy, turns to Ihlet, lashing out with its dagger at him, but it strikes against Ihlet's armor harmlessly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ihlet heals 26 from Yuriél's healing word, and uses up his last surge.

20 damage to berserker from Franz (you scored a crit, because of Ihlet's Sunder Armor power). All those marked by Franz are no longer marked.

Everyone heals 12 hp from Ihlet's Stand Tough power. The berserker's armor is no longer sundered (everyone makes crits against him as normal).

27 damage to Madman A from Janos.

Daze is over for all.

15 damage to berserker from János. 12 damage to János from berserker. János saves against the effects on him, and his Second Wind bonus expires.

11 damage to Midget from István. 5 damage to berserker from István's Fire Shroud. János gains 8 temp hp, after having just lost them.

6 damage to Yuriél from Sniper.

Yuriél's turn.

Ihlet : 64/70 hp
    Janos : 60/64 hp
    János : 69/73 hp, 8 temp hp, +2 attack
    István : 48/50 hp
    Berserker : Dead
    Yuriél : 49/64 hp
    Madman A : Wounded
    Madman C : Bloodied
    Franz : 70/92 hp, -2 Will, +2 attack

25. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground

Yuriél

Retreating into the hall away from the persistent knife-wielder, Yuriél raises his voice once again in praise to the Nightingale, firing a beam of coherent light at one of the madmen.

Spoiler
    Show

Move-Shift NE to G6

Standard-Sacred Flame at Madman C
    Perform - (1d20+19)[22] vs DC 16
    Attack - (1d20+14)[24] vs Reflex
    Damage - (1d6+11)[12] Radiant
    Franz gains 8 THP

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

Round 4
    Yuriél steps around the corner and out of reach of the nearest enemies, before blasting the madman in front of him with a beam of holy light. While the freak looks to be hardly standing, it isn't giving up quite yet.

Now that they are no longer feeling as threatened by Franz, the two madmen turn at Janos who has been beating them over the heads for a while. One lashes out with a claw at him, but fails miserably, clawing the air in a rather pitiful manner. The other dances madly, its whispering words trying to invade Janos' mind. The painful whispers ring in his ears, hurting and weakening him.

Spoiler
    Show
    12 damage to Madman C from Yuriél. Franz gains 8 temp hp, and the +2 to attack expires for János and Franz.

15 damage to Janos from Madman C, and he is slowed (save ends)

Everyone but Yuriél's turn.

Ihlet : 64/70 hp
    Janos : 45/64 hp, slowed
    János : 73/73 hp, 8 temp hp
    István : 48/50 hp
    Yuriél : 49/64 hp
    Madman A : Wounded
    Madman C : Bloodied
    Franz : 70/92 hp, 8 temp hp, -2 Will

27. - Top - End - #177

Ihlet

With a crow of triumph Ihlet flings aside his halberd and grasps Big Bertha, his beloved weapon. He then turns the massive blade to the creature so conveniently within reach. "Now the tables have turned!!"

Spoiler
    Show
    w00t! Got my sword back.
    Actions
    Free Action - drop Halberd
    Move Action - Equip Greatsword
    Standard Action - Attack Midget. (Attack roll 30 Damage 8)

Too bad I used up all my powers, or I could be dealing some serious damage right now. But if I ever get a Critical I'll be doing 3d12 + 5 damage

28. - Top - End - #178

István

As István spotted the staff, his mood brightened. He ran over to it. He recognised it's power and how it would help him to focus his magical energies, to better help him in this conflict.

It's a pity I don't have my own staff he thought, Kálmán would be ashamed. "Watch over your staff" he told me, "Any item which strengthens your connection with the Phoenix is to be treasured."

He lifted the staff and hurried back towards the hallway and their assailants.

Spoiler
    Show

Move-To G11
    Minor-Pick up staff
    Standard-Move back to E11

29. - Top - End - #179

Jŕnos

Feeding on the lifeforce of fallen enemys, Jŕnos strikes again, hoping to send another soul to praise the Shadow dragons.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minor action:
    Curse Madman A in 8H (it's not noted in your last post, but madman C is cursed too)

Move action:
    Shift in 10G

Standard action:
    Eldritch blast the Madman C in 8G (28 vs Reflex).
    On a hit 10 damage.
    On a kill gain 8 temp. HP
    Last edited by Sinenomine; 2009-04-16 at 01:03 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Franz

Franz continues bashing against the madmen, swinging his halberd low in an attempt to bring them to the ground.

Spoiler
    Show

Spinning Sweep Attack (1d20+10)[30]
    Spinning Sweep Damage (1d10+6)[15]