New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default World of Discord- IC

(OOC Thread)
    As the sun rises above the South-Western continent of Cruxis, the capital of the Neutral country of Lemere's, Feolthanos, awakes, and prepares itself for battle.
    Within the city 6 adventurers have begun their daily business, some aware of the war that is about to unfold, some not, but regardless, these 6 men are soon to change the face of Cruxis.
    Dirok:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You walk up to the great Library in the Central District of Feolthanos, yet as you approach, you become aware of two posters hanging on the door...

Rashid:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You wake up in the room of The Serpent Inn, in the centre of the Shopping District, you throw of your woolen quilt, dress yourself, open the door and walk down the stairs into the bustling bar area, yet you see two of the Town Watch, recognizable by their light green vestments, in the corner holding out sheets of parchment to the patrons...

Leog:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you sit in the main plaza of the central district, eyeing the awesome tower in the middle of the plaza, you are approached by a Town Watchman,a half-orc, he begins to talk to you and you look up, startled:
    "You there, Dwarf, you look like you're a bit of a warrior, and right now Feolthanos needs all the help it can get, so come along with me for a briefing on why we need you and I won't charge you for holding a weapon in public"
    He punctuates the last bit with a glare at your Greatsword...

Frigei:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you dismiss your conjured mist and stride over to the Town Watch Barracks, Siva flies over to you and perches on your shoulder. You can tell form how she's holding her body that she found nothing of interest, so you open the door of the Barracks and you have barely made one step when you find yourself at the opposite end of a sword:
    "You, explain yourself, why are you here?"...

Quarion:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You exit the Temple of Venca after your morning prayer, still amazed at how for once there is a temple in which you can openly worship, and find the streets of the Temple District swarming with Men, Dwarves and Elves in light green armor and shouting something about a Town Militia, you presume they're the Town Watch and wonder what they're shouting about...

Ashnen:
    Spoiler
    Show
    After a long journey you have finally arrived in Feolthanos, you walk through the huge wooden archway leading in to the Guild District and look at a sign, saying "Mage's Guild, Straight Ahead, Fighter's Guild, to the left, Ranger's Guild, to the right, all others, further on"...

So then, the timeless DnD question, What Do You Do?

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think I got a few of the colours wrong, but they should be right
    Last edited by Altaria87; 2009-06-21 at 12:34 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: World of Discord- IC

Dirok

Dirok walked through the crowd, attempting to avoid contact with any passers by. He did not feel like starting his day with an argument with some muscle bound moron. Seeing the increased Watch presence he was grateful he had left his god-forsaken sythe at the library.

As he approached the library to begin another day of research (the library saw so little use midweek he was essentially being paid to sit around, so he had decided a month ago to begin looking into the Ritual of Crucimigration for his own interest) he noticed the two freshly posted bills attached to the door.

Stopping briefly to glance at them he continued on into the grandiose building.

-------------------------------
    (FYI: Everything below the dashes is OOC.)

What do the posters say?
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2009-06-21 at 12:54 PM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Having been tired well before he arrived at the capital, Ashnen sought out lodgings, and a place to earn his keep. The guilds were an obvious choice. Knowing full well he wasn't a mage, and not quite knowing what a ranger was, he set out for the Fighter's Guild.

Approaching the main building he started to feel out of place. All around him people wore heavy armor, and rushed about preparing for something. Starting to regret his decision he climbed the steps to the door slowly, reaching out for the door, pushing it inwards...

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

More than slightly abashed by having a sword pointed in his direction upon his entry into the town barracks, Frigei tries to regain his composure and produce a reply diligent enough to convince this man of his intentions. Without obvious flinching, Frigei retorted to the soldier: "I seek to serve the crown and serve it well, to preserve this land so attuned to Mother Nature!".

Than, as if it had understood his words, Siva exclamated a loud squawk, accompanied by a fluttering of its wings, with which to underscore Frigei's bold statement.

-----------

Perhaps a concentration check might be in order to determine whether the reply is indeed so bold, or could be a wee bit softer.
    Seneca the Younger: “Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

Shields are powerful tools.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Hhm, wonder what's got them all stirred up?
    Rashid approaches the innkeeper and strikes up a conversation, trying to find out what the city guard is up to.
    Gather information (1d20+6)[14]

6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quarion

Quarion stepped outside the Temple. Indeed, it is surprising to discover a church dedicated to the whispered one out in the open. He was not sure what to expect since one of main tenants of any Vecna-ite is secrecy. Then again, sometimes the best place to hide is right in plain view.

Upon visiting the temple, he discovered that it really didn't reveal much to the outsider. The building itself was a simple stone and wooden building with little to no religious symbolism to distinguish it, which gives it a nice atmosphere of secrecy. To any outsider, stepping inside the temple would reveal little, which made them wonder if the worship within these walls were to taken seriously. A rather subtle, and interesting approach to discretion, the elf admits.

Quarion, finished with his prayer, stepped outside to the town guards announcements. It appeared to be drawing a small crowd. He darted around the crowd, not ready to approach the town militia. He tries to query the crowd about the militia's intentions.

“Quite a ruckus.”

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Dirok:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you are stepping in to the grand structure you mkae a double-take and look at the to posters on the door.
    The leftmost one is written in the handwriting of the Library's owner:
    The areas of the Library devoted to Magic, Weapons and Ways of War have been closed to the public so they can be inspected by the Town Watch.
    The one on the right seems mass-produced and is in large bold letters:
    Looking for all people at least slightly skilled in the ways of battle:

The Town Watch needs you to join the Town Militia, come to the Watch Barracks for a breifing.

Jatyu:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you push the oak wood door inwards you find a hall full of Fighters, clad in massive suits of armor and holding Greataxes and Broadswords, bustling about. One walks up to you and says: "Never seen you before, you must be new. So, you here to get kitted out before you head off to the Barracks?"

Frigei: (A concentration check isn't needed by the way)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Guard looks up, startled, at the bird on your shoulder, but then replies, "If you're one of the recuits, you're meant to go with the others on the other side, not go through the back door"

Rashid:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The barkeep, a Half-Elf, answers in a worried voice "The Auralian's advance force is headed straight for Feolthanos so the Watch are recruiting a Militia so we can hold the capital while we hold the main force at Umacy, hopefully with help from the people, we can hold the city until the Elves get here..."

Quarion:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You manage to catch one of the people in the crowd who isn't in a panic and query him as to the watch's intentions, he answers, shakily "I'm not sure what's happening, but the Watch are recruiting people for a Militia for some reason, say say to go to the Baracks if you wish to apply for a briefing"

OOC:
    Now don't do too much evryone, Leog hasn't done anything yet

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Dirok

"The Gods be damned, now I'll have to talk to the buggers" he exclaimed, completely ignoring the second flyer.

Entering the darkened building Dirok made straight for his locker at the other end of the library to the bookshelves.

----------------------
    Since I assume I'll meet someone on the way, I'll wait there until Leog catches up.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2009-06-22 at 02:42 AM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Wow. These are definitely not who I was expecting. Taken aback by these men, Ashnen thoughts turned to escape.

"Uhh, I've already got my gear, where is the Barracks?"
    I'm sure once I get out I won't actually need to go to the Barracks.

------------------------------------
    OOC:
    I hope to stick to this style for now for my posts.
    Actions
    Thoughts
    Speech
    If it's alright.
    Last edited by Jatyu; 2009-06-22 at 03:53 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Stroking his chin, Rashid turns thoughtful. This could be the chance I'm looking for

You suppose a fellow could make a name for himself in the militia? He asks the barkeep wistfully. (Assuming an answer of yes) This might be just what I'm looking for.
    Last edited by madtinker; 2009-06-22 at 10:22 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Frigei calms down after the initial violent reaction of the guard. That wasn't the brightest of ideas I guess, just barging in here like that.... "Ah yes of course, thank you, how silly of me to come around the back end. I shall join the other recruits immediately!"

And with those words Frigei turned around and went for the proper entrance.

-----

OOC: I like the idea of italic for thoughts :)
    Seneca the Younger: “Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

12. - Top - End - #12

Quarion:

"Intriguing. Thank you, my friend."

Quarion motioned his hand in a swift L-shaped motion, an elven gesture of thanks to the passerby. A conspiracy of fate? No, this is simple logic, the Empire war machine threatens to entrench every once of soil. It would be a matter of time.

Am I ready to answer the call of arms.

He parted from the crowd, and retreated to his room at the local inn. If he's going to inquire about this militia, then he must gather his blade and bow.

Once he gathered his arms, he moved forward to the barracks.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Very well., replies Loeg as he stands prepared to follow the guard to whatever adventure lies ahead.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Dirok:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are halfway across the hall whem a burly human stops you in the middle of the before-deserted corridor: "What're you doing here, eh? I don't like the looks of you, could be a spy for the Auralians. So, what do you have to say for yourself?"
    As the green-clad man speaks, you are surrounded by 5 more of the Watch, all pointing their weapons at you.

Jatyu:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The heavily-armored Fighter answers: "Wow, you are new. Anyway, the barracks are in The Government District, straight North of here, they're the big building in the North-West"

Rashid:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The barkeep looks at you skeptically but then answers: "I suppose so, if you did something big, why, what're you planning?"

Frigei:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you near the entrance to the Barracks you are greeted by the sight of about 50 men and women, mostly Humans and Dwarves, but some Half-Elves, Half-Orcs and Gnomes, in varying degrees of battle-readiness. Assembled in fornt of a lecturn, where a tall Human clad in dark green and with two axes across his back stands eyeing them all.
    OOC: Your bit has ended pretty much until everyone else gets there, though you can talk to the other recruits if you wish

Quarion:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you approach the large building that is the Barracks you observe a large crowd about 50 strong, of a mix of races and with varying amounts of armor and weaponry. They are all assembled in front of a lecturn, where a tall Human clad in dark green and with two axes across his back stands eyeing them all.
    OOC: Your bit has ended pretty much until everyone else gets there, though you can talk to the other recruits if you wish

Leog:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You follow the guard through quite a few streets while he talks to you about how you "made the right choice there", you fall in to the Barracks' large courtyard behind an elf with a Longbow slung across his back and you see a large crowd about 50 strong, of a mix of races and with varying amounts of armor and weaponry. They are all assembled in front of a lecturn, where a tall Human clad in dark green and with two axes across his back stands eyeing them all.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    3 down, 3 to go (don't worry, i'm only railroading you until you're all together in a party

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Dirok

Inevitablility was incredibly dull some times.

"My name is Dirok Muhadren, I am a member of staff here and a graduate of the Feolthanos Acadamy of the Arcane, as well as a born and lived citizen of Lemere, and I am most certainly not a spy; a job for which I have neither the inclination nor the fortitude. I am a librarian, a Wizard, a law abiding citizen, and though I may not seem it I am extremely concerned by the amount of sharpened metal that now surrounds me."

Dirok then takes a deep, controlled breath in and waited for whatever pointless demand the men would make.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

It is good to see that so many others have the need to defend their own, or someone else's land. Frigei thought as he walked among the crowd. He was crurious to know from where all these people had come. He stopped to stand next to a human woman, looking as though she wasn't from here, and asked her: "Good day madam, might I be so bold as to inquire where you are from?"

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Its a long story my friend. A fool's errand, you may say, but for now suffice it to say that I thirst for greatness. And let's be honest; they don't just hand it out at the back door of the palace, do they?
    With that, Rashid strides boldly up to the guard who looks most in charge, and with as much desiciveness as he could muster, proclaims You're just the man I'm looking for!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Thanks, I'll remember that."
    As Ashnen hastily left the Fighters Guild he decided to try and find more appropriate district. After traveling through the city, trying to find out exactly where he was, he realized he was exactly where he hadn't planed on going, The Government District.

Great.. Just great. Ugh.. Might as well see whats going on at the Barracks. With these thoughts Ashnen headed towards the big building with the crowd in the distance.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Dirok:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well the Librarian did they there was an assistant here that might turn up, so his tory checks out..." Said the Watchman who had first stopped you.
    "Though my sword is wooden..." said another Watchman, obviously a rookie.
    "Ok people, sheath your weapons. Now then, you said you were a Wizard? Well I now humbly request you tell us any information you know that might help us in the coming battle. I trust you know that the Auralians are attacking Feolthanos? Anyway, can you tell me what knowledge you have of Fire Elementals and the Conjuration and Abjuration schools of magic?

Frigei:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The woman you approached turns around, she has dark skin and long, waist-length black hair, she is wearing a purple suit of armor and is carrying a rapier. "Oh, hello there. I'm form Surda to the south, I was here after a job protecting a caravan and was one of the first here when the call to arms was sounded," she then holds out her hand while introducing herself, "The name's Jeanne, what's yours?"
    OOC: Yes, NPCs speak in the colour of the country they're from on the map, though important ones may speak in bold

Rashid:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh, am I now? So want to join the Militia? Well I'm not going to stop you, head to the City Barracks and you'll get your breifing in about 2 hours" And with that the Watchman got back to his task of handing out parchment

Ashnen:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You eventaully reach the Barracks' massive courtyard and you see a large crowd about 50 strong, of a mix of races and with varying amounts of armor and weaponry. They are all assembled in front of a lecturn, where a tall Human clad in dark green and with two axes across his back stands eyeing them all. Nearby are two humans in conversation, a dwarf holding a massive Greatsword and an Elf with a Longsword strung across his back.
    Last edited by Altaria87; 2009-06-26 at 03:51 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Rolls (I'll Take 10 if it's better than the result):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Know: (Planes) (1d20+7)[27]
    Know: (Arcana) (1d20+7)[18]
    Know: (Arcana) (1d20+7)[10] [17]
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2009-06-24 at 10:51 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Dirok

"I am aware of a disturbance of late. If you will follow me to my work area, I have been studying the Elemental Planes amongst other things of late."

Walking to his desk he pulls a small brass key from his pocket and unlocks a drawer. From within he pulls out a thick tome entitled "Sentience of the Inner Wheel".

Opening it to the correct section he begins to explain the details of Fire Elementals as succinctly as he can; their vulnerability to cold and ice, the risk of burning merely by striking in melee, meaning ranged attacks are the way to fight them. He also warned them that as they grow, the Elementals become less corporeal, meaning that any weapon will have less effect.

Once Dirok completed his speech he placed the book on the desk.

"As you can see Elementals are not enemies to be taken lightly." His voice, though still polite is beginning to show the wear of havig to explain these things to people who would most likely just take the book anyway in case they forgot his words.

"As for your other request, neither of your specified schools are exactly my area of expertise. If you want an in depth lecture on them I would suggest you arrange a meeting with the instructors and the Acadamia de Magi." Hoping the men would take him up on this, Dirok was almost annoyed when they didn't. "But if you insist, put simply Abjuration spells are designed to defend aganst or outright negate attacks, a prime example being the Shield spell, which forms an enormous floating barrier."

He pauses for a moment to take a breath. He can already see that a few of them have drifted off, the idea that magic could be used for anything other than blowing things up i absurd to these cretins. However their leader still appeared to be listening, so gathering his thoughts Dirok continued.

"Conjuration on the other hand is arguably the most versatile school of Arcane Magic. It's primary purpose is movement, either via summoning spells, or even teleportation for those beyond my level of skill. However it can also create simple matter from nothing, and in the hands of a Cleric it can be used to heal the wounded."

Satisfied with his answers he began to return the book to it's drawer, assuming that this would motion them to move on.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Since you're the furthest from getting to the end-of-the-railroading-line I'll just do your bit:
    Dirok:
    The leader of the Watchmen gives you a curt bow, he obviously isn't as dumb as he seemed at first glance, "My humblest thanks, Wizard, though you didn't say anything on those magic schools we didn't already know, and I'm sorry but there is no time to meet with the Wizards at the Academy. Nevertheless you have saved me an hour of looking through books on Elementals. Though, incidentally, do you have no interest in helping the Militia defend our city, a few more magic hands owuld not go to waste, I'll be in the Arts of War section if you wish to take me up on this offer." And with that he motions for the other Watchmen to follow him and strides off in to the shadows of the gargantuan Library.
    Last edited by Altaria87; 2009-06-24 at 11:52 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

What a gruff fellow.After getting directions to the barracks, Rashid gathers his armor and weapons from his room and sets off for the barracks, intent on signing up for a chance at fame and fortune.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Dirok

Some gratitude thought Dirok as he replaced the book and locked it up again.

Turning to continue with his work (having no intention of accepting the offer) he noticed that the Watch hadn't left. They were attempting to hide amongst the rows of books, and failing miserably.

Letting out a sigh Dirok accepted his fate. Claiming his possessions from his locker he carefully stowed his sythe carefully so as not to make them think he had lost his mind and become homicidal, a the previous librarian had.

Walking through the shelves he counted aloud the number of guards he had passed, each one accepting that they had failed with a frown.

"Imbeciles."

Reaching the guards-captain Dirok simply nodded. "Shall we be off."
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2009-06-24 at 12:05 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Frigei was intruiged by the exotic appearance of the woman and slightly fascinated by the purple armour, he had only seen clothing or armour in more conservative colours like white, black or brown after all. "Ah hello Jeanne, pleased to meet you! So you come from the South. Pray tell, how are relations betwixt the Southern lands and Lemere? My name's Frigei. Siva and I have come from a rather distant place. I still do not believe that I made it in the first place, but it seems Mother Nature might have some plans with me."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Rashid:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You arrive at the Barracks about two hours later, as you took a few detours to avoid the crowds. There you see a massive courtyard and you see a large crowd about 50 strong, of a mix of races and with varying amounts of armor and weaponry. They are all assembled in front of a lecturn, where a tall Human clad in dark green and with two axes across his back stands eyeing them all. Nearby are two humans in conversation, a dwarf holding a massive Greatsword, an Elf with a Longsword strung across his back and another Human with two axes of his own.

Dirok:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Thank you so much Wizard," says the Watchman sincerely, "Incidentally, I apologise for my colleagues, I wouldn't fault them on enthusiasm but they aren't the sharpest pins in the box..."
    The Watchman says no more as you walk to the Barracks, you arrive just behind a human brandishing a rapier who appears to be in a rush. You see a massive courtyard and you see a large crowd about 50 strong, of a mix of races and with varying amounts of armor and weaponry. They are all assembled in front of a lecturn, where a tall Human clad in dark green and with two axes across his back stands eyeing them all. Nearby are two humans in conversation, a dwarf holding a massive Greatsword, an Elf with a Longsword strung across his back and another Human with two axes of his own.

Frigei:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Pleased to meet you Frigei!" Says Jeanne shaking your hand. "And in answer to your question, Lemere's is a completely neutral country, but Surda and the South-Western Empire have good trade relations with them. Anyway, I have a question of my own, what do you mean by that you can't beleive you made it here in the first pla-" Jeanne is cut off by trumpets sounding all around the courtyard...

Well, you're all here, so the next post will be y'all starting your quest...

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

All around the Courtyard the sound of many trumpets is heard, as the man in dark green moves up to the lecturn and adresses the crowd:
    "Hello, friends of Lemere's, I am Kahn, General of the Town Watch. You all know why you have come here today, to protect this fair city against the forces of the Auralian Empire. But you may be wondering about the circumstances of the attack and our battle plan, so now i shall fill you all in.
    The Auralians have two armies within Lemere's, they have a much larger one to the North, but the main army of Lemere's seek to hold them at lake Umacy, while we wait for the reinforcements from Du Weldevarden, the Elves' Forest. But they have another army, an advance force, which aims to strike directly at Feolthanos.
    Our battle plan is as follows, me and the Town Watch, and most of you here, shall go to the North Wall and fend off the atackers. Meanwhile, 6 groups of 6 of you people will go around out of the Southern Wall and eliminate any enemy scouts around that area, as to make the enemy think we have just as strong a force back there, so they will not try to attack us from the back, and therefore we can concentrate all the fire from our Watchtowers, and our Secret Weapon, on the main force.
    You should all know that most Auralian groups will travel with a Fire Elemental, and Auralian Mages favour Conjuration and Abjuration, their other soldiers prefer to fight at range, while the Wizard's summoned creatures fight at melee, but the Auralians do have some experienced melee fighters.
    Now, the Watch shall take the 36 around the back, and split them into 6 groups, meanwhile, for the rest of us: TO WAR!"
    And with his final words Kahn raises his axes and the crowd lets out a deafening warcry.

Now, you 6 just happen to be in the back, so you are seperated form the main group and are brought into a smaller square.
    "Ok then" says a Watchman, walking over to Rashid, "You're in group 1, and so are you" he punctuates the second part by pointing at Leog. He then walks over to Jeanne and Frigei and puts them in groups 4 and 1 respectively. The Watchman continues to designate groups until your group consists of, well you six.
    You then all go out of the South Gate and prepare to intercept any sneaky Auralians...

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes Kahn took a level of Bard to get Summon Plot Exposition /joke. So yeah, feel free to talk amongst yourselves while the squadrons spread out.
    Last edited by Altaria87; 2009-06-26 at 03:50 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Well, not exactly what I planned to do today, but war is war. How 'bout getting everyone's names? I'm Rashid, pleasure to serve with you.

29. - Top - End - #29

"Good Journey, friend. I am Sol'Mara* Quarion" The elven cleric introduced himself with an accompanied elven greeting.

His thought were only half focused on introductions. The whispers in his mind tried to call on the wisdom of the Maimed Lord. He knew he would be going to battle soon, and his thought tried to conjure any relevant insight regarding the Auralian order of battle and scout movement.

[OOC Knowledge Checks]
    Knowledge: History (1d20+5)[9]
    Knowledge: Royalty (1d20+5)[8]
    Knowledge: Arcana (1d20+5)[12]
    Cleric Lore Check (1d20+2)[22]

*Note: Anyone who can understand Elven will recognize Sol'Mara as a term for Scholar Priest.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

An exceptionally large dwarf eyes his new companions, I am Loeg, the Lion's Bane. Any that I am loyal to will give me loyalty.. Stopping, puzzled at his comment, Loeg stops speaking.