New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

So, I just finished a can of Drank... it's late here. I might fall asleep and drown in the shower.

Gahhhhhhhh, so artificially tired... .
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

2. - Top - End - #962
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post

I was just trying to help...
    awww! see V'icternus! look what you did!!

*huggles Moff"

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't worry Moff, you helped. You gave me someone else to kill. ^^
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Don't worry Moff, you helped. You gave me someone else to kill. ^^
    And if you can transform into a purple 16oz can, you can kill a 2nd person!
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

5. - Top - End - #965
    Ogre in the Playground

...I really need get funding for my matter transmutation experiment...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #966
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    awww! see V'icternus! look what you did!!

*huggles Moff"
    Yay! *hugs*

7. - Top - End - #967
    Troll in the Playground

not to interupt or anything, but heres some shameless promoting of my (and Xsesivs) new blog, you can PM us about it if you wish aswell, its about WFRPs mainly, but other RPGs aswell, we just started it though so weve got alot to do with it yet.

here it is!

(sorry, but i couldnt think of anywhere it would fit, and i didnt think it was deserving of a new thread)
    Last edited by littlebottom; 2009-10-09 at 09:20 PM.
    easy 1 step guide to impersonating Sean Connery;
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Phn'glui mglw'nafh Roland GITP not-wagn'nagl not-fhtagn!

8. - Top - End - #968
    Troll in the Playground

Who else here thinks people who are wearing skates should watch were they're going? The jerk litteraly stomped my foot over and over because he was in a fight with this other dude, I screamed some words I'm not proud of at him and knocked him on his butt.
    ____

9. - Top - End - #969
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by littlebottom View Post
    not to interupt or anything, but heres some shameless promoting of my (and Xsesivs) new blog, you can PM us about it if you wish aswell, its about WFRPs mainly, but other RPGs aswell, we just started it though so weve got alot to do with it yet.

here it is!

(sorry, but i couldnt think of anywhere it would fit, and i didnt think it was deserving of a new thread)
    what is WFRP?

Also, it's been snowing all day and, after 5 years or so of not seeing snow, I have to say I couldn't be happier

10. - Top - End - #970
    Orc in the Playground

so I'm hooked on this game called Pandemic II...

it's basically a game where you are this disease and your object is to exterminate mankind.

a simple game, lots of waiting, but somehow entertaining.

also evilly amusing to see a few interesting messages after a while, and after you've infected the whole world...

"Greenland completely devoid of life"

"New Zealand wiped out by new hazardous disease"

"No sign of life in Cuba"

"Madagascar completely devoid of life"

"South Africa wiped out by new hazardous disease"

"No sign of life in Australia"

but hey, I was on a roll with that rant...

it's quite an evil feeling, and yet scary as well, because even though it's a game with several "flaws" in it's reality, it's sort of chilling to think that there is full possibility of world pandemic. Swine Flu was basically that, only dramatized it too early.

I found the best strategy in that game was to create a symptomless virus that just spreads normally, so it goes unnoticed until you evolve it with lethal attributes to wipe out mankind.

so all in all, it gets you thinking a lot. it's a weird, but fun game that I ave no regrets playing. hahaha.
    "The Mormons were right."

11. - Top - End - #971
    Ogre in the Playground

I know that game! I was hooked on it a while ago...

I spread across the world without causing so much as a headache, then, BAM! Vomiting, necrosis and soon, everyone was dead, dead, dead. Greenland died the fastest, but North America was the easiest to infect. Islands were hard to infect, but once one person has contracted my virus, I could get the whole place...
    Last edited by V'icternus; 2009-10-10 at 01:23 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #972
    Ogre in the Playground

Madagascar. Frickin' Madagascar. Surely there's no way they could survive a pandemic that kills 9/10 people on the planet

13. - Top - End - #973
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

But.. uh... how does it get to Madagascar? I mean, no one really goes there or leaves from it... Does it like jump from humans to birds to humans or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ogre in the Playground

By boat, apparently. But the problem is it doesn't get to Madagascar. Also, the makers of the game seem to have something against Australia. It always goes red first, even before the country the pandemic started in.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crown of Thorns View Post
    Madagascar. Frickin' Madagascar. Surely there's no way they could survive a pandemic that kills 9/10 people on the planet
    I once kept restarting until I started in Madagasgar. Guess what? Killed everyone there. But didn't infect anyone else anywhere.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #976
    Firbolg in the Playground

I had a party last night! I'm tired now.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

17. - Top - End - #977

I seem to have forgotten what a full 8 hours of sleep feels like. Seems like almost every night now I've woken up at some point because of my stomach. I'm seein' the doctor today. This is getting ridiculous.

-Slayer Draco Doll by Recaiden

18. - Top - End - #978

I'm sorry Slayer. I hope you get over that soon.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

19. - Top - End - #979
    Ogre in the Playground

So, I'm somewhat floating on cloud 9 right now... 2 friends decided to finally stop lying to me and just be their true female hound-y selves, so they're no longer my friends... and the girl who I've been somewhat fairly attracted to lately has basically hit me over the head with the "I'm interested in you as more than friends" sledgehammer

I think the good outweighs the bad.
    Witness my glory and know that when my darkness fades, if you yet live, it is because an ally does not.

AN EMPTY SPOT WITHIN MY CRAW CRAVES YOUR FLESH, YOUR BONES BLED RAW!
    YOUR FEAR! YOUR FEAR! SO SWEET! SO STRONG! TO TEASE MY TONGUE, YOUR LIVES ARE GONE!
    YOUR ODDS UNFAVORED, MY WEB TOO STRONG! SPEED WON'T NEGATE A LINE STEPPED WRONG!
    YOU DARE? DARE SMITE THIS AWESOME BEAST? YOUR FATES ARE SEALED AS MY NEXT FEAST!
    HEED THIS BECK AND HEAR THIS CALL! FIGHT ME STILL, YOUR WILLS SHALL FALL!

20. - Top - End - #980

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    I'm sorry Slayer. I hope you get over that soon.
    Thanks, Recaiden. Though I just realized the great flaw in my plan to see my doctor today: It's Saturday. Thus is the bane of being a college student... you can only visit home on the weekends, when your primary care is CLOSED. What am I supposed to do now?

21. - Top - End - #981
    Ogre in the Playground

Hospital? I'm not sure if it's bulk billable then, but if its really bothering you, it might be an idea.
    Witness my glory and know that when my darkness fades, if you yet live, it is because an ally does not.

YOUR FEAR! YOUR FEAR! SO SWEET! SO STRONG! TO TEASE MY TONGUE, YOUR LIVES ARE GONE!
    YOUR ODDS UNFAVORED, MY WEB TOO STRONG! SPEED WON'T NEGATE A LINE STEPPED WRONG!
    YOU DARE? DARE SMITE THIS AWESOME BEAST? YOUR FATES ARE SEALED AS MY NEXT FEAST!

22. - Top - End - #982
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane View Post
    So, I'm somewhat floating on cloud 9 right now... 2 friends decided to finally stop lying to me and just be their true female hound-y selves, so they're no longer my friends... and the girl who I've been somewhat fairly attracted to lately has basically hit me over the head with the "I'm interested in you as more than friends" sledgehammer

I think the good outweighs the bad.
    You mean there's a woman in the world that you don't refer to as a doglike liar? Be still, my beating heart.
    Last edited by Quincunx; 2009-10-10 at 07:31 AM.

23. - Top - End - #983

Hospital? I'm not sure if it's bulk billable then, but if its really bothering you, it might be an idea.
    Hm... I mean, it's a possibility. I think I might know the cause of my stomach problems anyway (depression does have physical symptoms, surprisingly), I just want to see a professional to be sure. But a hospital seems so... urgent.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    You mean there's a woman in the world that you don't refer to as doglike? Be still, my beating heart.
    Yes. There are quite a lot of non bitchy women out there. I mean no disrespect to the rest of them, but I seem to attract the mean ones

25. - Top - End - #985
    Troll in the Playground

Yes. There are quite a lot of non bitchy women out there. I mean no disrespect to the rest of them, but I seem to attract the mean ones
    I seem to get more guys staring at me than girls.
    ____

26. - Top - End - #986

*drops to knees*

Curse you, They Might Be Giants! Curse you for stealing my day away with your excellent Here Come the ABCs and Here Come the 123s podcasts... FOR KIDS!
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

27. - Top - End - #987

Yay. Internet. It makes Koorly happy indeed. She'll get the magical internet in her room veyr soon though. This is all good.
    Uni is amazing.
    Seriously.
    Fresher's Fair (G&S Society and Assassin's Guild and others); parties; clubbing (didn't go, after all, I'm me), Matriculation Dinner (not as scary as you'd think) and more!
    The admin's the worst, but I'm almost entirely done with that now.
    And the food? Is absolutely amazing. And the size of the meals! I'm in raptures. friends are being made too. Slowly as I'm still a wee bit reticent, but friends are being made.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

28. - Top - End - #988
    Titan in the Playground

Good to see you're having such a good time, Curly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

29. - Top - End - #989
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey, guys. Question. If I were to want to plug a friend for a contest she's in and ask you guys if you'd help her out, would that be ok? And how and where would I do that?
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

30. - Top - End - #990
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

^: Cobesy, depends on the kind of contest and what kind of weapon you'd be using to shoot, or "plug" us with. Generally people don't like being shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    You mean there's a woman in the world that you don't refer to as a doglike liar? Be still, my beating heart.
    Well, Quinx, I'm sorry to say, but I keep imagining this most adorable german-aussie shepherd mix puppy when I see your posts.

...Come to think of it... I'm not really sure why. But it does make me feel warm and fuzzy every so often. Other times it just widdles on things and I have to take it for a walk.

...My imagination scares me.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-10-10 at 11:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide