New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pyrian's Pyrotechnic Pyre of Pyrrhic Pyros with Pyrotic Pythics Random Banter #13

Quote Originally Posted by Trog View Post
    Presenting your "Awwwwww" moment of the day.
    D'awwwwwwwwwww. My cat does that... Granted, my cat isn't 400lbs of muscle and terror .
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Pyrian's Pyrotechnic Pyre of Pyrrhic Pyros with Pyrotic Pythics Random Banter #13

Random Banter.

You and me got some history see.
    We got some past together, n'yeah.

Though, seriously, at what point did I become a recognisable name!? I barely post outside Gaming (Other) half the time!
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Random Banter.

Though, seriously, at what point did I become a recognisable name!? I barely post outside Gaming (Other) half the time!
    *looks at your avatar*

Your avatar has something to do with it. We basically had a Jibar week . But why? You're Jibar .
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

That's the cutest lion evah!!

I wanna hug him!

He can keep his lips to himself, though.

...Second date.
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ettin in the Playground

If I had tried to hug my cat before he died( ) he would rip me into little pieces, almost lost my eye once.....
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2009-11-04 at 05:09 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

I'm just kind of curious about the 'found a lion in the forest' part...

Adorable though, and one story or another, that's a lion hugging someone.

Jibar, you're totally recognizable. I don't spend any time in Gaming and I know you.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

Random Banter.

Dude.

Jibbers, man.

Look at your join date.

Now look at my join date.

Now ask yourself..."If Dragonrider is considered an oldie in the playground, what am I?"

Epic. That's what.

You're an epic level playgrounder.

Edit: And this is coming from me, an FB rat. But you used to be around here a lot more often.
    Last edited by Dragonrider; 2009-11-04 at 05:55 PM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Dude.
    Jibbers, man.
    Look at your join date.
    Now look at my join date.
    Now ask yourself..."If Dragonrider is considered an oldie in the playground, what am I?"
    Epic. That's what.
    You're an epic level playgrounder.
    And then I look at Alarra and I'm like "Daaaaaaamn."

Edit: And this is coming from me, an FB rat. But you used to be around here a lot more often.
    I fell out with Random Banter at some point. For, like, the 4th time or something?
    I don't know. I'm back now. Or something. I guess.
    Maybe.

I'm going to be in Friendly Banter more though. I swear. I feel so out of the loop.
    Last edited by Jibar; 2009-11-04 at 06:03 PM.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

I'm going to be in Friendly Banter more though. I swear. I feel so out of the loop.
    I feel out of the loop half the time, and this is really the only place I hang out. You get used to it.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground

I was out of the RB loop for most of September, it's good to be back.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Firbolg in the Playground

I have conquered my opponent in the chess match I almost forgot I was playing in today. I have tasted victory; and also tiger bread, tomato ketchup, Wensleydale cheese and some herbs and spices. But mostly victory.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ettin in the Playground

I can't remember a time before Random Banter. My word, I've been on the site for one and a half YEARS.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    I can't remember a time before Random Banter. My word, I've been on the site for one and a half YEARS.
    I posted on the first Random Banter!
    Random Banter #6 is the source of the greatest simu-edit of all time due to Oblivion!
    I REMEMBER THIS PERFECTLY YET CANNOT REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY
    CAPSLOCK
    ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH

(By the by, as proof of how out the loop I am Thufir I love the chess set and wish I had my own. Next Cat-Muffin Week will be 1st July next year as I'll have been here then for 5 years)

Note to Self: Do not write my Creative Writing Degree's first 1000 word short story about Cat-Muffins. Please.
    Nothing but a Nobody

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

I've never been part of RB till now, although I've been pretty inactive in FB in general until more recently. Good to be doing now though.

Heh, I've been here for a month shy of three years now. Nice.

15. - Top - End - #135

(By the by, as proof of how out the loop I am Thufir I love the chess set and wish I had my own. Next Cat-Muffin Week will be 1st July next year as I'll have been here then for 5 years)
    1st July, eh? By then I may have finished going through this game in my sig...

@Phase: Me too. I always forget you haven't been here that much longer than me.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    1st July, eh? By then I may have finished going through this game in my sig...

@Phase: Me too. I always forget you haven't been here that much longer than me.
    Are you programming the game, so that the pieces are movable? Or just rules and stuff that you're doing?

Cause if you aren't programming it, I REALLY would like to .
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

17. - Top - End - #137

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mud View Post
    Are you programming the game, so that the pieces are movable? Or just rules and stuff that you're doing?

Cause if you aren't programming it, I REALLY would like to .
    No, I'm just editing, re-exporting and re-uploading the Inkscape file whenever I want to update the position.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

18. - Top - End - #138

Gaaah! Ragaraga VENT! A very frustrating day thus far. I'm so sick of people right now, and yet I have gaming session later tonight. Maybe if I get some hot chocolate and relax at the University Center before then I'll be alright.

-Slayer Draco Doll by Recaiden

19. - Top - End - #139

I've been here for about 15 months, but I stuck mainly to the Homebrew forum (and a bit of Roleplaying Games), I've only been on FB for the last 10 months or so. For this reason, I sometimes instinctively think that some posters who joined after me (like Rutskarn) were here before me. Since I first saw them frequently on FB, and they were active on there before I was, I automatically made the association that they were on the forums first.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

No, I'm just editing, re-exporting and re-uploading the Inkscape file whenever I want to update the position.
    Oh okay. Well maybe I'll use those skins in a flash chess game... If you're willing to let your masterpiece be flash-game-a-tized . I might not have the time, for a while though.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

I fell out with Random Banter at some point. For, like, the 4th time or something?
    I don't know. I'm back now. Or something. I guess.
    Maybe.
    I go through phases where I just stop posting. Sometime it's because one poster or another irritates me enough that I feel like I need some time to cool off (usually it's not the person, just whatever argument they're making ) but often it's because RB gets on the subject of video games and I have nothing to say. So I stop talking.

That and, y'know, the whole "school" thing. I just made my essay more arguable. Yay me. Unfortunately it's now about 100 words over for the ONLY PROFESSOR I have who cares about that sort of thing (most of them will give you about 250 words' leeway if they like your paper). I am SO done with this class. The prof is kind of a jerk. He jokes a lot, which is nice, but it's not so funny once you realize that he's not being self-deprecating when he talks about how awesome he is, he kind of believes it.

22. - Top - End - #142

I go through phases where I just stop posting. Sometime it's because one poster or another irritates me enough that I feel like I need some time to cool off (usually it's not the person, just whatever argument they're making ) but often it's because RB gets on the subject of video games and I have nothing to say. So I stop talking.
    For me, it's just that sometimes I can't think of anything to say. Sometimes I don't even realise that I haven't been posting much.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

23. - Top - End - #143

Yeah, same here. Often, I'll read up to the present and just not have anything to say. I never post heavily on any forums though.
    Step 1: Get workers to make goods for you.
    Step 2: Sell the goods for a higher amount than what you pay the workers.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit!

Thanks to Mortugg for my current avatar, and for this steampunk version:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #144

For me, it's just that sometimes I can't think of anything to say. Sometimes I don't even realise that I haven't been posting much.
    Yeah, that happens. I'll just realize that I haven't been around here for a while, and then I'll come back, see what's going on, and realize that I don't know what to say. Then I just rampage over to Kiss or Kill, because there's always something that I can say there.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

25. - Top - End - #145
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

^: I honestly just don't have that much to say these days. I've become even more boring and depressing to be around and I fear that I shall atrophy if I don't do something to rectify the situation.

Also, me talk pretty someday. Someday.

Re: Jibba Jabba: mmm, Jibba Jabba.

You're one tasty hombre.

...Though I will say this.

<_<

>_>

We need to get Deary started on some gaming.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-11-04 at 09:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    mmm, Jibba Jabba.

You're one tasty hombre.
    Please refrain from eating the catmuffins, especially when there is real cake around to eat, or catgirls to exterminate. /subject

I've been here for 13 months starting tomorrow, and mainly started in Order of the Stick subforum, before moving to the random banter and the other parts.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

27. - Top - End - #147

Yeah, I just got out of a bout of not posting much at all. And I tend to vanish when video games are brought up, since I have even less to say than you on the subject.

I think I may have missed like 2 RB threads.

Anyhow. My maths class is having a pizza and pie day on Friday, and I'm trying to decide if I should make something or not, and if so, what. Any suggestions?
    My preferred pronouns: they, them, their

When I speak I'll cross my fingers
    Will you know you've been deceived?
    I find the need to be a demon
    A demon cannot be hurt

28. - Top - End - #148
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    Please refrain from eating the catmuffins, especially when there is real cake around to eat, or catgirls to exterminate. /subject

I've been here for 13 months starting tomorrow, and mainly started in Order of the Stick subforum, before moving to the random banter and the other parts.
    I meant metaphysically, mate.

Now, the person whose costume you're wearing...

Came for the Roleplaying and Homebrew subforums myself. Kinda interested in trying out the PbP games...
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-11-04 at 10:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

29. - Top - End - #149

Quote Originally Posted by cycoris View Post
    Anyhow. My maths class is having a pizza and pie day on Friday, and I'm trying to decide if I should make something or not, and if so, what. Any suggestions?
    Would it be considered overdone by now to make a pie with the pi symbol carved out of the top crust? Since it's a math class, you probably wouldn't be the only one to do that. However, if the pie is still delicious, I imagine that people wouldn't complain about somewhat-unoriginal decoration. And if they do, you could blame it on me! I'd be okay with random strangers being angry at my pie-design choices.

You could make 4 pies, and then measure out and remove approximately 310° from one of them? That's probably far too much work for an only marginally more original joke. You'd also probably end up with way too much pie in your class.

You could just make a delicious pie and not make a pi joke? Or you could have some other kind of gimmick, but I don't know any other pie-design jokes. If this was an English class I would have said to make some kind of NaNoWriMo pie, but I have no idea what that would be anyway. Anyway, I'm going to recommend apple or pecan as the pie type you choose, if you do indeed make a pie. This is because I like them the best, so of course everybody else also does.

Also: Now I want to think of what a NaNo pie would be, and make it on December 1st.

Edit: Coidzor, one day we need to make a list of all of the nicknames you've come up with for Playgrounders.
    Last edited by Alteran; 2009-11-04 at 10:31 PM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trog View Post
    Presenting your "Awwwwww" moment of the day.
    I'm -almost- sorry about bringing the thread back to this, but...
    This nearly made me cry the first time I saw it. Read the description to the side, folks.
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.