New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Coplantor is from Uruguay too!
    Considering that Coplantor and I have been friends for years and me being the one who got him to join this forum, that isn't much of a surpise

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

Quote Originally Posted by Fostire View Post
    Considering that Coplantor and I have been friends for years and me being the one who got him to join this forum, that isn't much of a surpise
    Actually, I joined and then found out you joined a couple of months before I did. Also... a third uruguayan? In my playground?
    I WAS THERE
    Life is like a dungeon master, if it smiles at you, you just know that something terrible is about to happen

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    Sane.... isn't the word I'd use with you, Coplantor. Or myself, in fact. With myself, I'd say obssessive. With you, I'd say.... Coplantor.

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

3. - Top - End - #633
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    ^: You poor, poor dear. You need to cultivate the hair to get it to grow thick enough to attract a yeti.
    me?

my hair is already thick as things stand...

really thick.

[and yes. I am that annoying guy who will quote stuff ages back if it's directed at least in my general direction.]
    "The Mormons were right."

4. - Top - End - #634
    Ogre in the Playground

@^:We've all been there, quoting could be considered an olympic sport.
    I WAS THERE
    Life is like a dungeon master, if it smiles at you, you just know that something terrible is about to happen

Spoiler
    Show
    Sane.... isn't the word I'd use with you, Coplantor. Or myself, in fact. With myself, I'd say obssessive. With you, I'd say.... Coplantor.

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

5. - Top - End - #635

Hey, especially for me. The bulk of the chatter goes on during 12am and 10am.

Needless to say, these are the hours in which I am either asleep, at school or both.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ogre in the Playground

My gitp time is quite erratic, I have no idea when Im loged, I think I am right now, otherwise I wouldn't be posting. Once I start it becomes adictive, when I stop, I get bored of the forum and dissapear for a month.
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

7. - Top - End - #637
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm on consistently as long as there is school that day because I can only access the internet while at school.

Did I say that already?

8. - Top - End - #638
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm on now and then and . . . .

Oh, what am I saying? My order of operations every time I get on the computer is email 1 -> Facebook -> GitP -> email 2. I just don't post as often as I used to.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ogre in the Playground

Webcomics => Forums => wikipedia Random articles/deviant art => E-Mail => Facebook/msn.

the forums step can be ignored during my "Away from gitp" moments
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

10. - Top - End - #640
    Firbolg in the Playground

Webcomics -> Facebook -> Email -> GitP. Save the best 'til last (But check email after facebook so it doesn't tell me what my notifications are).

Also, I just ate a fried bacon, cheese & houmous sandwich. By which I mean I fried the whole sandwich, not just the bacon. It was delicious.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

11. - Top - End - #641
    Ogre in the Playground

I go to gitp after webcomics because, well, after checking for oots updates it's just one click away, although my atention gets focused on gitp the most after I checked everything else. Silly internet, beign so freaking big.
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

12. - Top - End - #642
    Firbolg in the Playground

I sometimes come here earlier if a new comic has been posted and I want to see what people are saying in the comic thread. This sometimes leads to me checking the rest of the forums and becoming confused when I try to remember if anything happened on facebook, until I remember I haven't checked it yet.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

13. - Top - End - #643
    Ogre in the Playground

I rarely log to facebook lately, the events I am invited are too expensive, too boring or too political, besides, most people use it for silly things, wich bothers me, and my mother enjoys commenting every damn picture of me, and of course, tagging photos from when I was a baby.
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

14. - Top - End - #644
    Ogre in the Playground

I have facebook but I never go on anymore, I just find it pointless.

The first thing I do when I get online is check for a new oots comic then go on GitP.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ettin in the Playground

Just got out of a conference with Least Favorite Professor. Said my paper was solid. Yippee!

16. - Top - End - #646
    Barbarian in the Playground

So after a long series of terrible events that made me miss my favorite and first class today and have to go through an annoying process.. I find out that my Improvisational course is going to have rehearsal tonight instead of the normal 1-2, its now 5-10. There was no class last week, and no class today.. now just a rehearsal . Thats fine...I get out of english about 6. So I'll be here all night.

-Wrath
    "If you can, then do. If you cannot, then find a way so you can."
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

17. - Top - End - #647

I mostly check webcomics and then I stay on the forum. Sometimes I check orkut and mail, but not too often. About once per two-three days.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Troll in the Playground

...Well, I failed my road test again. For the third time.

This means that instead of looking for a car I can afford with a little extra money from doing substitute teaching, I now have to set aside another $50 so I can take the required pre-license course, get a new certificate, and take yet another road test.

I'm not a bad driver, really. I'm actually pretty good. But I don't show it when I'm taking a test. I get nervous, overcorrect myself, and get marked up point after point until I fail the test.

To say I'm a little discouraged would be an understatement right now.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

19. - Top - End - #649

Don't worry: you might just be very, very VERY unlucky in terms of the grader.
    I know a friend was failed because he parked 11 cm from the curb. The required amount is 10 cm. That's being mean, but alas, they have the power.

So take the course and get back on your feet again!

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

DD follows a workshop of idea sketching, which involves a lot of handdrawn straight lines and perfect cubes.

DD is NOT great at that, to say the least. >.>

And occasionaly starts drawing abstract/psychedelic stuff. >.>
    Or commenting about how annoying the class is.

Which leads to ''fun stuffs'' with my teacher.

I was sick yesterday, and the teacher missed my comments/wanted me to comment on a cellphone he'd drawn.

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or ...?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

21. - Top - End - #651

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I was sick yesterday, and the teacher missed my comments/wanted me to comment on a cellphone he'd drawn.

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or ...?
    He's gauging you to see if you notice what's wrong with it and are you paying as much attention to the class as you should be?

22. - Top - End - #652
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hannes View Post
    Don't worry: you might just be very, very VERY unlucky in terms of the grader.
    I know a friend was failed because he parked 11 cm from the curb. The required amount is 10 cm. That's being mean, but alas, they have the power.

So take the course and get back on your feet again!
    Kind of you to say that, but the last two times really were my own fault. :/ I actually went up ON the curb as I was backing up, because I thought I had misjudged the distance from the curb. Turns out I mess myself up a lot more trying to correct my mistakes than my mistakes ever could, as I pulled out to fix things, and took so much time that traffic started to pile up and I lost focus. Eventually, when I was a foot away from the car in the lane across from me, the driver just had me finish the rest of the test. Which would have gone better if I wasn't already on the verge of tears from knowing I had failed my test again and would have to take it again.

It...was not a very good day for me.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

23. - Top - End - #653

Just take it easy, help yourself to chocolate and try not to think about it.

ION: I don't want to go to sleep.

a)I'm addicted to posting right now
    b)I'm afraid.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hannes View Post
    He's gauging you to see if you notice what's wrong with it and are you paying as much attention to the class as you should be?
    Nah, that's not it.
    He probably wanted to lecture me/argue with me. >.>
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

25. - Top - End - #655

I'll try to get some sleep now. Wish me luck.
    I'll probably be writhing around for an hour or two, then falling asleep, then getting a nightmare, then waking up feeling more tired than before falling asleep.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    I'm on now and then and . . . .

Oh, what am I saying? My order of operations every time I get on the computer is email 1 -> Facebook -> GitP -> email 2. I just don't post as often as I used to.
    Hey, same here.

Now add me on Facebook.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

27. - Top - End - #657
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Hey, same here.

Now add me on Facebook.
    Sigh. I feel bad, as my Facebook page is as empty as it is boring.
    trill in da playground

28. - Top - End - #658
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fun Fact: I have over 75 applications hidden from my Facebook's news feed.

29. - Top - End - #659
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HotAndCold View Post
    Fun Fact: I have over 75 applications hidden from my Facebook's news feed.
    Funner Fact: I had so many facebook apps, I deleted my account and remade it, because I'd get 5 notifications in a minute, or so.

*fleets, and ducks behind the work he's supposed to be doing...*

So much work. So little work ethic.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

30. - Top - End - #660
    Troll in the Playground

Fun Fact: Cthulhu can be adorable.
    trill in da playground