New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGirl

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

I don't care about benefits, I just have the urge to throw my humble self at Astas feet. Btw, Asta, wasn't it you that requested the Spliced!V vs. Tia pic "I am your mother!" - "That can't be!"? I adjusted it a little, but it's on page two or three or somesuch in case you missed it.
    Trying to return to some communities from where I've vanished in the last few years. Trying to become more active in general. Social connections are like drugs xD"
    So, I'm in college now! In a city at the other end of the country, five hours by train.
    I can't choose between my Internet Nicknames. Have about 4 of them atm.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Banned

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

*Is lying curled up around the throne*

Sooo...Now what? *Licks his claws and gnaws on the remains of a Dire Bear*

3. - Top - End - #333

BardGirl

Guys, I need fotos form you, and I'll draw this scene... I waaaant to draw it... And I need practice :O
    Trying to return to some communities from where I've vanished in the last few years. Trying to become more active in general. Social connections are like drugs xD"
    So, I'm in college now! In a city at the other end of the country, five hours by train.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eztheria View Post
    I don't care about benefits, I just have the urge to throw my humble self at Astas feet. Btw, Asta, wasn't it you that requested the Spliced!V vs. Tia pic "I am your mother!" - "That can't be!"? I adjusted it a little, but it's on page two or three or somesuch in case you missed it.
    I saw it and liked it. Sorry, I'm a little absent-minded due to trying to do three things at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Closak View Post
    *Is lying curled up around the throne*

Sooo...Now what? *Licks his claws and gnaws on the remains of a Dire Bear*
    Now? Now we take over the rest of the forums!

*evil laughter*
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-02-09 at 03:47 PM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

5. - Top - End - #335

BardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    I saw it and liked it. Sorry, I'm a little absent-minded due to trying to do three things at once.
    No problem, glad you liked it :) Hm, three things at once? Sitting on your throne grinninhg viciously and the other two being running through Zans and Smurfs hair respectively?

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

I'm playing Europa Barbarorum and petting the cat.

Edit: Also, sitting on a throne covered with skulls takes some skill. There are parts that get chafed, that's all I'm saying.
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-02-09 at 04:06 PM.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

7. - Top - End - #337
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eztheria View Post
    icastflare, I promised I'll read Rogues Love, yes? Now onto that...

Hm.
    Oh my.
    I think I can see where this is going. Please continue to write, this is going to be funny. Very, very funny. If you manage to make the last ounces of my sanity cry in agony at the embarassing scenes, i'd be thankful because I'd like it to shut up once in a while and calmly let me read everything in this thread. In terms of style, it's all practice. The more you write (please do), the better you get.
    The perspective strikes me as a bit confusing, but I can't grasp it. Maybe it's just me being unfamiliar with a Third-Person-Narrator that looks through one character's eyes.

On the grammatical part of the story, I have some tips for you:
    - Put every direct speech into a new line lest it's spoken by the same person.
    - Watch out for repetitions in words - alliterations are good for madness mantras, but don't read nice if something is told neutrally. At some points, it might be better to do a listing in a single sentence.
    - Run your story through Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer for grammar typos such as commas or post it to a fellow cracker here in the forums to proofread it. I'd happily do that, btw :)
    - Numbers below 13 are less irritating to read when they're written out.
    In fact I do use microsoft word to type it up just incase I accidently move away from the page, or I mispell some stuff. THanks for the tips.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

8. - Top - End - #338

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Guess what I've got tomorrow guys?

NO SCHOOL! NO SCHOOL! SNOW DAY! YAAAY!!!
    Oh Those were the days....... Till we moved to the desert. Anyway I'm Glad for you
    Last edited by icastflare!; 2010-02-09 at 04:01 PM.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    Till we moved to the desert. Anyway I'm Glad for you
    I thought you was under my bed. Who have I been saying good night to?
    Last edited by The Odor; 2010-02-09 at 04:06 PM.
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

Oh Those were the days....... Till we moved to the desert. Anyway I'm Glad for you
    You don't get day off for sandstorms?

― Tim Fargo

11. - Top - End - #341

You don't get day off for sandstorms?
    we do, but you cant make a sand snowman can you now

I thought you was under my bed. Who have I been saying good night to?
    I have a portal to under your bed. and everyones. Thats not creepy

12. - Top - End - #342
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have a portal to under your bed. and everyones. Thats not creepy
    That explains it. *Goes of to bed*
    Evil. Iam diffrent. Have a problem with that...
    My avatars
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks To Dashwood for Spider avatar.
    Thanks To Mr Saturn for Goth Man avatar.

13. - Top - End - #343

You can come over from the portal. I can bake some welcome cookies

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

I've been shipping them for hours.

Yes, join the membershippers! (Stands next to the throne in very, very skimpy outfit)

Anyway. XD
    Uh. I thought Zeus and that pantheon got eaten by the snarl?
    I'm confused... could someone link me to the first part of the relevant story? >_<
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

15. - Top - End - #345

*sits on dark throne covered with skulls, with Zanaril and Water-Smurf at his feet. occasionally runs a hand through their hair.*

*hoarse whisper*

"Join us."
    Only Death awaits you Demon! In the name of all Logic (opposite of insanity), I smite you, Spawns of the nine hells!
    Only kidding. I'm still working on that VxZ, hope I can post it soon...Glad to see everythings holding up normally without me here. (But I will never stand beside that thrown, it's WAAAAAAAAAAAY to insane *that's why I worship logic as my dety! Hooray!*)

Hmmmmmm...I don't know why I said that, as normally I just sit around waiting for Aaron to ask me for a second look at something clerical related, eventhough he doesn't (with good reason, see my signatures)
    Excuse me whilst I go ponder this...
    Last edited by Lawyergoblin; 2010-02-09 at 05:25 PM.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

-_-
    Smite Lawful
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

17. - Top - End - #347

Quote Originally Posted by Lawyergoblin View Post
    Only Death awaits you Demon! In the name of all Logic (opposite of insanity), I smite you, Spawns of the nine hells!
    Only kidding. I'm still working on that VxZ, hope I can post it soon...Glad to see everythings holding up normally without me here. (But I will never stand beside that thrown, it's WAAAAAAAAAAAY to insane *that's why I worship logic as my dety! Hooray!*)

Hmmmmmm...I don't know why I said that, as normally I just sit around waiting for Aaron to ask me for a second look at something clerical related, eventhough he doesn't (with good reason, see my signatures)
    Excuse me whilst I go ponder this...
    I have something cleric related. But are you a good or evil cleric. Cause i need some mindless zombie minions for menial tasks
    Last edited by icastflare!; 2010-02-09 at 05:32 PM.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I've been shipping them for hours.

Yes, join the membershippers! (Stands next to the throne in very, very skimpy outfit)

Anyway. XD
    Uh. I thought Zeus and that pantheon got eaten by the snarl?
    I'm confused... could someone link me to the first part of the relevant story? >_<
    First off, no shipping in this thread and absolutely no shipping of anyone under 18. I'm fairly certain Water-Smurf is over 18, but the others? Not so much...

Second: the premise of PotG is that everyone the snarl 'ate' is actually alive and - in some cases - well on the planet Blackwing saw inside the snarl.

― Tim Fargo

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

DX
    Shipping is fun...
    And how do we know if they're eighteen? Besides, it's not like they couldn't go out if they like, age is irrelevant. I'll stop if they want.

Oooooh. Nice premise.

I can be a mindless follower! Though i don't want to be undead. I'm too pretty! I can be your tsukiko.
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2010-02-09 at 05:38 PM.

20. - Top - End - #350

DX
    Shipping is fun...
    And how do we know if they're eighteen? Besides, it's not like they couldn't go out if they like, age is irrelevant. I'll stop if they want.

Oooooh. Nice premise.

I can be a mindless follower! Though i don't want to be undead. I'm too pretty! I can be your tsukiko.
    Now this is what im talkin bout. My influence is growing.

21. - Top - End - #351

frown Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

DX
    Shipping is fun...
    *Points to ingraved quote from mods in the OP*

And how do we know if they're eighteen?
    You ask. Elsewhere.

I'll stop if they want.
    But that requires you start. If you do that, do it in the member shipping thread. But make sure the members have given their permission.

Doing it here will get you shunned and banished. *Takes off serious person mask.*
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

DX
    Rotten one-thread-one-topic.

Yaaaaay! I'm useful! ^_^
    (Is female Elan with more curing and blasting)

23. - Top - End - #353

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    *Points to ingraved quote from mods in the OP*

You ask. Elsewhere.

But that requires you start. If you do that, do it in the member shipping thread. But make sure the members have given their permission.

Doing it here will get you shunned and banished. *Takes off serious person mask.*
    By the way what exactly is shipping?

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

(blinks in shock)
    Excuse me. Restarting totaly brain activity.
    (Elevator music)

To Ship: To believe, support, or jokingly do one of the previous two, a romantic relationship or feeling between two or more people, beings, objects or creatures.

25. - Top - End - #355

Ahhhh. Well my minion is also a internet dictionary. With this I can rule the world! or a 10 feet square somewere in the ocean.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

Not as good as i look. XD I am, however, Level >9000!

27. - Top - End - #357
    Colossus in the Playground

The whole point of this thread is to do crazy, nonsensical ships and then somehow find a way to make them work!

And Fiddler is right. NO USER-SHIPPING ON THIS THREAD.

(And this is the part where I shamelessly advertise and say I updated Murphy's Law early because of the snow day. But it's on topic because I see crack pairing potential in this comic. )

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

I know.
    Usershipping is fun. DX

Hehe. I already have over forty webcomics.

However, my Gleaner inspired crack oc romance will be done soon. ^_^

29. - Top - End - #359

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    The whole point of this thread is to do crazy, nonsensical ships and then somehow find a way to make them work!

And Fiddler is right. NO USER-SHIPPING ON THIS THREAD.

(And this is the part where I shamelessly advertise and say I updated Murphy's Law early because of the snow day. But it's on topic because I see crack pairing potential in this comic. )
    Good work on the new murphys law. I would make a webcomic but I have no artisitc ability. Not sure what stat it keys of off but its probably my dump stat.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

*sits on dark throne covered with skulls, with Zanaril and Water-Smurf at his feet. occasionally runs a hand through their hair.*
    *pushes Asta Kask off of the throne*

That's my chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Or he could just open Mijung's locket.
    Somehow I suspect that nobody will like the price that it comes with. Even worse if it's Soon who opens it, and nobody told him that it came at a price...

I'm thinking about it, but the pregnancy and concubine thing are canon in the current story. I guess that I just didn't make the foreshadowing/implications obvious enough.
    The foreshadowing was noticable, but it still leaves some unanswered questions. For instance, would she keep the child, or get the pregnancy terminated? Would Xykon let her keep it? And what is the eventual result of all this world-conquering stuff; would Deirdre eventually get crazy enough to challenge Xykon, maybe?

How so? I don't get it.
    Everyone thought (or it seems they will think. This plot-time thing gets confusing...) that Reddy brainwashed or coerced V. Rather different circumstances, but you still have a goblin, a woman who someone else still loves, their child, and a lot of the previous spouse's allies demanding answers.

And that the gods would be pissed if he took away one of their vassals.
    Pissed enough to send something nasty after Soon?

(Huh. That kid's shaping up to be a very dead-pan and mouthy character.)
    What fun!
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt