New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    eh crack pairings isnt something I do with pure devotion. I just make a plot screw around, and get it up. I have gotten some good advice because in the earlier works perspective was an issue for some people, I am now currently sticking with a 3rd person limited switching between characters. Grammar has always been the bane of my writing things, be it school or anything.

But atleast you were honest. I hated when people would say some of my things were great out of pity. its why I almost gave up bass. Anyways you were honest, thats cool, and most importantly thanks for the advice.
    You're welcome. And with the grammar, just practice!

2. - Top - End - #902
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateWench

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

I liked the V/Nale story...

Maybe you could expand on it, though. How did Nale keep from becoming many very small bits of charred flesh once the charm person wore off? Why didn't V go tell the rest of the party? Does it have anything to do with V being at the bar drinking during Nale's 'date' with Haley? *watches plot bunnies multiply*

3. - Top - End - #903

Quote Originally Posted by Symmys View Post

Maybe you could expand on it, though. How did Nale keep from becoming many very small bits of charred flesh once the charm person wore off? Why didn't V go tell the rest of the party? Does it have anything to do with V being at the bar drinking during Nale's 'date' with Haley? *watches plot bunnies multiply*
    Hmmmm... *Grins evilly*

Anyone else want to work on that? If not...

*Sigh* Come on, please don't abandon this thread...

4. - Top - End - #904
    Titan in the Playground

im still here. i just cant think of any new crack pairings to post o.0
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #905
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Hmmmm... *Grins evilly*

Anyone else want to work on that? If not...

*Sigh* Come on, please don't abandon this thread...
    We are all on the fanfic forum for offtopic stuff. and I can take it
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

6. - Top - End - #906

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
    We are all on the fanfic forum for offtopic stuff. and I can take it
    I'd like to see what you can do.

And please don't forget about this thread. Please?

7. - Top - End - #907
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    I'd like to see what you can do.

And please don't forget about this thread. Please?
    we arent but they are being more strict about off topic stuff and we want to keep this forum alive. and want want it here. and Eh its gonna kill time . by the way I am working with crimson angel on a webcomic. I have the script. he is gonna do the art. still in the works will alert you when its up
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

8. - Top - End - #908
    Titan in the Playground

I'll write up LloydxRoy. But I warn you, I'm no Water-Smurf...

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

9. - Top - End - #909
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateWench

I'm working on a Nale/Haley story. Or at least trying to.

Hey, what happened to When in Rome? And the Hinjo/Tsukiko story? I liked both of those...

10. - Top - End - #910

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    I'll write up LloydxRoy. But I warn you, I'm no Water-Smurf...
    That's okay.

Besides, that would also mean that you'd put the, uh..."Water-Smurf" touch on Lloyd and Roy; and Lloyd's got enough going on in his life as it is.

Ugh, I'd post a better retort, but I just woke up AND I had several nightmares. Anyone wanna hear? (And I'll keep it on topic too.)

11. - Top - End - #911
    Titan in the Playground

Tell us your secrets.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

12. - Top - End - #912
    Banned

Yes, tell us.

We want to hear.

"We are Legion"
    "Shut up"
    "We do not understand your request, further information is required"
    "...(Sobs)"

13. - Top - End - #913

Hey, Shiny, what DID happen to When In Rome? We miss you!

Okay...*Gulps* (Try to keep replies on-topic though.)

Okay, so my second nightmare was your standard "Tooth falling out" dream, except that I remembered that if you get it reattached within an hour, you have a 90% chance of saving the tooth...Except that the dentist was an absolute MORON.

The first one though...

See, I'm an environmentalist. (You probably already knew that.)

So, for some reason, my history class was going to a field trip to a creepy shop for some reason.

A shop filled with giant realistic stuffed animals. Now, I loved stuffed animals. I have several right next to me on my bed right now. I have a stuffed dog that I've had since I came home from the hospital since I was born and I can't sleep without it. (Yes, I am 16.)

Thing is, these stuffed animals...Were made with real fur. From endangered species. Owls, bears, he shot these ENDANGERED SPECIES and made their fur into the fur for stuffed animals that he then sold to unsuspecting kids and families.

I said in my dream, "This guy would kill the entire Mackenzie pack (A wolf pack; the first wolf pack to be reintroduced to Yellowstone) to make stuffed wolves!"

And then he sold little cheap bracelets made from RAINFOREST WOOD.

This place was an environmentalist's nightmare and he was PROUD OF IT.

And I kinda lost it and started screaming and crying, and I called my parents and wanted to tell the authorities and the teacher.

But nobody believed me! They all thought it was okay! (Even though the stuffed-animal thing was ILLEGAL).

And then he mocked me in front of everyone and mocked the fact that I work at an animal shelter and mocked a cat at the shelter who someone tried to set on fire.

And then he tried to bribe me. Twice.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Ogre in the Playground

I've had the tooth falling out one before, although it's usually my family who are ignoring me. It's always a relief those few seconds before you wake up when you realise you're just in a dream.

Other people are always such morons in dreams.

As for inactivity, it's probably because a) lack of updates means lack of formum activity and b) we're all wary of the big bad banhammer at the moment.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-21 at 08:26 AM.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

15. - Top - End - #915
    Banned

...Wow, what a bastard.

Hey ABD! I got a snack for you!

"Creativity running dry, cannot compute story"
    "Stop talking like that"
    "Just write something already!"
    "Does not compute..."

16. - Top - End - #916
    Titan in the Playground

Roy x Lloyd (from Murphy's Law - Coffee's webcomic)

Spoiler
    Show
    Lloyd looked at the other warrior. He was everything Lloyd admired in a man - self-confident, experienced, tough... yet there was a touch of sadness around him. A feeling that things weren't the way they were supposed to be.

"So, you've been adventuring with these for how long?"

"Oh, we're just starting out. We're looking for a dragon."

The other warrior nodded. He asked a few more questions, and without really knowing how it happened Lloyd suddenly realized he had told the other warrior much more than he intended. Even about Janine...

"I mean, it's like all she wants is sex. Yeah, that's important, but I want something more than that. I want a relationship, and it feels like she'll just go off in search of the next conquest five minutes after she's had me."

"Yes," said the other warrior. "I understand. But let me tell you something - I'm in a relationship with a sylph right now. She's a great girl, but being away from her for so long... you get the itch, y'know. Like this..."

The other warrior leaned over and kissed Lloyd softly on the mouth. Lloyd tensed up at first, then relaxed. He had never dreamt that being kissed by a man could be so wonderful. A whirlpool of emotions welled up inside him and drowned all thoughts of the quests, all thoughts of Janine, all thoughts...

Thoughts?

― Tim Fargo

17. - Top - End - #917

Roy x Lloyd (from Murphy's Law - Coffee's webcomic)

Spoiler
    Show
    Lloyd looked at the other warrior. He was everything Lloyd admired in a man - self-confident, experienced, tough... yet there was a touch of sadness around him. A feeling that things weren't the way they were supposed to be.

"So, you've been adventuring with these for how long?"

"Oh, we're just starting out. We're looking for a dragon."

The other warrior nodded. He asked a few more questions, and without really knowing how it happened Lloyd suddenly realized he had told the other warrior much more than he intended. Even about Janine...

"I mean, it's like all she wants is sex. Yeah, that's important, but I want something more than that. I want a relationship, and it feels like she'll just go off in search of the next conquest five minutes after she's had me."

"Yes," said the other warrior. "I understand. But let me tell you something - I'm in a relationship with a sylph right now. She's a great girl, but being away from her for so long... you get the itch, y'know. Like this..."

The other warrior leaned over and kissed Lloyd softly on the mouth. Lloyd tensed up at first, then relaxed. He had never dreamt that being kissed by a man could be so wonderful. A whirlpool of emotions welled up inside him and drowned all thoughts of the quests, all thoughts of Janine, all thoughts...

Thoughts?
    Hee-hee.

Hey, Closak! You'll love this!

This guy/ABD!

18. - Top - End - #918
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateWench

Stupid dreampeople. Not caring about endangered species at all. It's so annoying.

Who wants to do a pairing that takes place in someone's nightmare? I have a semi-idea for an Elan/Tsukiko story now...

19. - Top - End - #919
    Banned

Oh boy, here comes the action.

...Not those guys again...*Hides*

"Oh yeah baby, hot dragon on dragon action"
    "We do not understand yor reaction, illogical organic"
    "Hush, i'm trying to appreciate the scene here"
    "We do not understand why you want to watch this, further information is required"
    "Because it's hawt!"
    "Does not compute, further information is required"
    "(Sigh)"

20. - Top - End - #920

Quote Originally Posted by Closak View Post
    Oh boy, here comes the action.

...Not those guys again...*Hides*

"Oh yeah baby, hot dragon on dragon action"
    "We do not understand yor reaction, illogical organic"
    "Hush, i'm trying to appreciate the scene here"
    "We do not understand why you want to watch this, further information is required"
    "Because it's hawt!"
    "Does not compute, further information is required"
    "(Sigh)"
    And hey, remember what ABD said about that nice green dragon in the next woods over?

21. - Top - End - #921
    Banned

Oh yes indeed.

DRAGON ORGY! *Dances*

"Dancing is an illogical course of action, we do not understand you silly organics"

I got a new running gag
    Last edited by Closak; 2010-02-21 at 08:41 AM.

22. - Top - End - #922

Quote Originally Posted by Closak View Post
    Oh yes indeed.

DRAGON ORGY! *Dances*

"Dancing is an illogical course of action, we do not understand you silly organics"
    Why don't you write the crack pairing then?

(And did you like the comic?)

23. - Top - End - #923
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, and:

Charm Person can't make the person do anything against their nature.

I keep getting urges to write a proper V/Aandy fic. Someone please either talk me out of it or talk me through it.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-21 at 08:45 AM.
    DeviantArt

24. - Top - End - #924
    Banned

The comic made me giggle a little, i admit that much.

As for writing anything, i'm going to need a while to get anywhere.

"Organic thought processes is inferior, we have already run every possible course of action"
    "Would you stop that"
    ""
    "...Silly organic..."

25. - Top - End - #925

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    Oh, and:

Charm Person can't make the person do anything against their nature.

I keep getting urges to write a proper V/Aandy fic. Someone please either talk me out of it or talk me through it.
    Do it! Do it! Do it!

26. - Top - End - #926
    Titan in the Playground

Stupid dreampeople. Not caring about endangered species at all. It's so annoying.

Who wants to do a pairing that takes place in someone's nightmare? I have a semi-idea for an Elan/Tsukiko story now...
    Freddy Krueger x Xykon, in Roy's nightmare? They're both out to get him...

Hah! You've never worked at an animal shelter!

*kitten eyes*
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2010-02-21 at 08:50 AM.

― Tim Fargo

27. - Top - End - #927
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateWench

Do it! You know you want to!
    Last edited by Symmys; 2010-02-21 at 08:52 AM.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Banned

Freddy Krueger x Xykon, in Roy's nightmare? They're both out to get him...
    ...LOL!

Okay, i really like to see that.

"Freddy Krueger is not a threat as we do not require sleep"
    "Not you maybe, but everyone else does"
    "More evidence that organic life is inferior"
    "For the love off..."

29. - Top - End - #929
    Ogre in the Playground

Do it! You know you want to!
    I already know I want to! I just don't know how to which is why I'm asking for ideas!

Hah! You've never worked at an animal shelter!

*kitten eyes*

You two can have a staring contest.
    Last edited by Zanaril; 2010-02-21 at 09:24 AM.
    DeviantArt

30. - Top - End - #930
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm... V comes home crying to Aandy after the divorce with Kyrie has been finalized. Aandry realizes that desperate times calls for desperate measures, and takes out the bottle of extra-strong elven wine he has been saving and proceeds to comfort V. The comforting goes just a little further than either of them had bargained for.

Something like that?

― Tim Fargo