New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Magic and Myth, Steam and Steel (or, "The Adventures of the Fey-Team") IC

Bluebell, Owain, Ráwen, and Tula
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh!" Tulacea calls back, awkwardly craning her head behind her shoulder from her position under the wagon. "Oh, I know that one- that's 'us', isn't it?"

Beaming to herself, she turns her attention back to the oncoming soldiers, and slaps one hand against the ground, digging the points of her fingers into the soil- and causing a broad swath of furious vegetation to spring up around the entrance to the wagon. "Not really much of a riddle, though. More of a trivia question," she decides.

OOC: Sculpted Entangle, filling a 40' cone originating at Tula and pointed in the direction of the wagon's front door, as per her readied action. How large are these wagons, by the way? Can she wall off the other three sides of the approach with the 'four 10' cubes' option?

EDIT: Woops, ninja'd. How does this work, then?

EDIT: Okay: very, very slow ninjas.
    Last edited by Fishy; 2010-05-14 at 02:09 AM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Magic and Myth, Steam and Steel (or, "The Adventures of the Fey-Team") IC

Tula
    Spoiler
    Show
    [The wagons are about 15 feet long by 10 feet wide, so adjusting for the area covered by the six rather large wheels, Tula should be able to block everything off. Mara's actions shouldn't affect Tula's, as she's coming from the Lions camp opposite the side with the door.]

[And now everyone's in the same general area, so I can unspoiler things (at least for the time being).]

A handful of the Lions on either side of the wagon, all out of range of Mara's enthralling melody, lift crossbow-like devices to point at Mara; at the end of each weapon is a small sphere glowing with a dim bluish light. Before they can launch a volley at her, they are jostled by other legionnaires who are leaping away from a carpet of vines and grass which have suddenly grown up under the far side of the wagon and extending out into the camp. Others are not so lucky, as the vines entwine around the Eagles and Lions standing too close to the wagon's entrance.
    Better to DM in Baator than play in Celestia
    You can just call me Dice; that's how I roll.

Spoiler: Sig of Holding
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by abadguy View Post
    Darn you PoDL for making me care about a bunch of NPC Commoners!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
    I'm pretty sure turning Waterdeep into a sheet of glass wasn't the best win condition for that fight. We lived though!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiDuRaritry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PairO'DiceLost View Post
    <Snip>
    Where are my Like, Love, and Want to Have Your Manchildren (Totally Homo) buttons for this post?
    Won a cookie for this, won everything for this

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ettin in the Playground

Mara's eyes widen, both in fake alarm at the commander and real surprise at the vines, and she raises her hands in a show of surrender. She transitions smoothly from whistling back to her somehow equally melodic speech, addressed mainly at the men who did seem to succumb to her charms. "Oh dear. Surely you all won't fire upon me, when I haven't done anything to provoke you? Look over there, don't you have bigger problems to deal with right now?"

The air around her seems to flicker and blur as she talks, forming a hard-to-notice but very real cocoon of distortion around her to protect her from fire.

(Using Entropic Warding.)
    Last edited by Eurus; 2010-05-14 at 02:23 AM.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC: At the first available opportunity, Tula will cast another Sculpted Entangle and wall off other three sides of the wagon with her 10' cubes. (This leaves Mara and Tahl on the wrong side of the 'moat', but they've got wings). I'd also like to cast Instant of Power, as an immediate action, to give Owain a +4 bonus to his saving throw. That's assuming she can cast through the hole in the floor, I don't know what the exact cover situation is.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

One or two of the enthralled men turn towards the arbalestiers, but before they can do anything the centurion cuts them off with a chopping motion. "No, you will cover your ears and cease listening to the creature, and that is an order. Artillery, fire at will; infantry, tighten up the ranks." Once again, the arbalestiers move to fire, but as the infantry move closer to the wagon, more vines spring up around it. These don't spread as far out as the last clump of undergrowth, so none of the infantry are in danger, but in backing out of the way they interfere with the arbalestiers once more.

"Gods-dammit!" the centurion yells, "Stop fooling around and shoot the godsdamned fey! That's what we're here for!" This time, the arbalestiers are able to line up their shots and fire without interruption, and five blue glowing smears streak through the air toward Mara.

Spoiler
    Show
    Miss chances:
    (1d100)[21]
    (1d100)[21]
    (1d100)[84]
    (1d100)[73]
    (1d100)[44]

[Owain's fairly close to the hole, if not right at the edge, so Tula can target him just fine.]

Show

I'm pretty sure turning Waterdeep into a sheet of glass wasn't the best win condition for that fight. We lived though!
    <Snip>
    Where are my Like, Love, and Want to Have Your Manchildren (Totally Homo) buttons for this post?

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

The field surrounding Mara blurs slightly with each hit and the glass spheres wobbly significantly as they come near her, but all impact nonetheless, shattering and covering her with their contents. Where the blue liquid touches her skin, frost begins to form.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mara takes (5d6)[18] cold damage, and I'll need 5 Fort saves.

Show

<Snip>

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Owain is shocked when the cold creeps into him. He stares blankly at the fey, trying to connect what was happening. A deep anger rushed into him trying to combat the cold. A hatred burned bright and in that moment he rememberes a burning house.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+12)[28]
    Below is assuming I make it or the effect does not stop me from acting.

"Not a wise move.... EVERYONE DOWN NOW!" Owain says as his entire body shakes. He stomps the floor and the Earth starts to shake harder then before. He moves back and glares at the two fey. "I will make sure to have a cell for you two.

Spoiler
    Show

Owain is using his stomp like ability. Reflex save or fall prone DC 16 within 80 feet. 5 turns till I can use it again.
    ~Sweet avatar by Miss Nobody~

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    You killed it, its dead, it exploded, Good Job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logalmier View Post
    "I need a latter! Quick, find a psion so he can make one with his mind!"

8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

Tahl is clacks mokingly at the soldiers. "One down but three to go good sirs, and considering how fast you're kin are dropping... odds don't favor you." She explodes into motion, alternating between slapping and stabbing with her blades.

Spoiler
    Show
    Not really sure if I can do this but I'm going to alternate my blades and bite between nonlethal and lethal damage and splitting my attacks between them.
    attack
    (1d20+8)[16] lethal
    (1d20-1)[15] non
    (1d20+4)[18] lethal

(1d20-1)[15] non
    (1d20+8)[21] lethal
    (1d20-1)[7] non
    (1d20+4)[9] lethal

damage
    (1d8+3)[9]
    (1d8+3)[10]
    (1d8+3)[9]
    (1d6)[5]
    (1d6)[5]
    (1d6)[1]

(1d8+3)[9]
    (1d8+3)[8]
    (1d8+3)[5]
    (1d4+2)[4]
    (1d6)[6]
    (1d6)[2]
    (1d6)[5]
    Last edited by userpay; 2010-05-14 at 09:40 AM.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

"A cell for me?" The Lady laughs loudly. "Oh, isn't that precious! You're one of those Court watchdogs, running after the naughty fey to bring them back for a slap on the wrist. Another symptom of what is wrong with the Courts." The Lady's voice echoes hollowly from the hole in the wagon; the Eagles within earshot seem confused to hear this: a fey voice apparently arguing with another fey...?

A jolt from Owain's stomp shakes the wagon, but the fey nobles manage to keep their feet. "And an ineffective one at that. Go back to the Courts and tell them to send a real threat. If, that is, you manage not to freeze to death." The frost on Owain's skin spreads a bit, but it isn't painful...for now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Owain takes ((1d6+1)[2])/2 cold damage.

Outside of the wagon, the soldiers who aren't enthralled by Mara or focusing their fire on her are shouting and pointing at the woods. You can barely see through gaps in the trees, but it appears that several soldiers are attacking Tahl...and losing badly. Some of the Lions hesitantly move towards the trees, but the barked commands of the centurion keeps them in place. Not that it would matter if they went to help, for as you watch Tahl manages to take each of them with a thrust through the chest.

[Everyone roll initiative! Mara and Tahl, roll new initiatives.]
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2010-05-14 at 01:22 PM.

Show

<Snip>

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

Owain shrugs off the cold and readies his scythe for battle.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+2)[9]

Owian doesn't know but let me guess, Chill metal?

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Nope. You'll find out soon enough.

Show

<Snip>

12. - Top - End - #312
    Banned

Ráwen
    Ráwen glares at her foes, and gets to work. She sends out her doll to wreak havoc, while she summons a Dire Wolf to help. She also has the Ooze Mephit attack the fey.

Spoiler
    Show
    First, Doll's sheet

Second, skillful puppetry checks for Mephit and Wolf. For the Mephit, if it hits DC 20 then the Mephit is extended, if it hits DC 30 then it's minutes per level. For the wolf, if it hits 15 (which it does by default), it's cast as a standard action.
    Mephit Sleight of Hand - (1d20+16)[33]
    Dire Wolf Sleight of Hand - (1d20+16)[23]

If the wagon's 20 cu. ft. or larger, the Ooze Mephit casts Stinking Cloud in there, if not it uses its breath weapon.

[roll=Breath Weapon Damage]1d4[/url]

The doll attacks the nearest target with a Trip attempt, and has Improved Trip for follow-up attack:
    Touch Attack - (1d20+10)[19] Trip Check - (1d20+7)[18]
    Attack - (1d20+10)[17] Damage - (1d6+4)[9]

Dire Wolf is summoned next to commander, if possible. If not, flanking with the doll. Add +2 to their attacks for flanking if that's the case.

Touch Attack - (1d20+11)[16] Trip Check - (1d20+11)[29]

If attacking the same target as the doll and the doll has already tripped him, instead damage:
    Damage - (1d8+10)[13]

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ettin in the Playground

Initiative: (1d20+5)[18]

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

Tahl eyes the skewered soldiers for a moment, again not what she had been trying for but necessary none the less. She lets the bodies slid off the blades before going to retrieve her sword, looking towards the developing situation by the wagons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    So is my sword they disarmed stuck in a shield or just lying on the ground? I'd love to reclaim it before my turn lol.
    init
    (1d20+5)[19]

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Mara feels the cold seep into her skin, dulling her reflexes and slowing her movements. Two of the arbalestiers begin to reload their weapons, gingerly retrieving green-glowing spheres from their packs and starting to slot them in place; the other three pull out red-glowing spheres and toss them into Tula's vines, where they shatter and spread their contents over the plants, where they begin to smolder slightly

The steam wagon begins to fill with cloying vapors, the ooze mephit dancing and cackling as the putrid fog seeps from its skin. The Duke falls into a fit of rather undignified hacking and coughing, but the Lady manages to cover her mouth in time to avoid the worst of it. Their furious faces are soon concealed from view as the dense green cloud obscures the steam wagon's interior.

Meanwhile, one of the closest legionnaires is taken unaware by Ráwen's doll; though his spear was pointed toward the wagon, his confusion at its appearance allowed it to rush in, bowl him over, and slash him across the neck. Ráwen's summoned wolf almost managed a similar feat on the centurion, but one of the legionnaires closest to him was able to interpose his shield and stop the attack.

Map--Round 1
    Spoiler
    Show

The blue M is Mara, the dark green T is Tahl, dark gray I's are Iron Lions infantry, greenish-blue E's are Soaring Eagles infantry, red A's are arbalestiers, black H's are Iron Lions heavy infantry, the crimson C is the commander. Owain is inside the wagon with the Lady and the Duke; Ráwen, Tula, and Bluebell are under the wagon. The circles to the top right are trees, and the green stuff by the wagon is Tula's vines.

Tahl, your sword is stuck in the legionnaire's shield, but you can retrieve it easily.
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2010-05-17 at 02:34 AM.

Show

<Snip>

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ettin in the Playground

Mara yelps at the freezing cold, nearly blacking out from the pain, but manages to stay up. Quickly, she points at the one guard that she actually has charmed and tries to order him down. "Stay out of this, they're not paying you enough anyway."

Without another word, she unfurls the glimmering black-and-blue wings on her back, and points at the commander. A sudden wind seems to blow through the area around him, carrying with it a thick cloud of sparkling golden dust that itches and burns the eyes. Before it even settles, she takes off like a shot into the air toward the trees, where she does her best - which is considerable - to slip out of sight.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Glitterdust centered on the commander. Then flying 30 feet southwest, 30 feet west, and 10 feet up. Attempting to hide in the trees.

Hide - (1d20+8)[20]

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

[Since everyone's already acting at different frequencies and Mara and Tahl already finished off some mini-skirmishes, I think we'll ignore the initiative rolls for now and just do group initiative for this encounter. So far, Mara and Ráwen have acted; once everyone else has posted their actions, the other side will act.]
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2010-05-17 at 01:42 AM.

Show

<Snip>

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

Owain moves his scythe in a circle and slices the air where the Lady once was. "I take you back bloody and beaten, crawling and weeping."

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+10)[27] Attack
    (2d4+5)[11] Damage

After his attack Owain moves out of the door and yells "Come face me out here traitors!"

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

Tahl jerks her sword from the Legionnaires shield as she strides by it, stopping at the edge of the trees but in clear view. She sticks all four blades shallowly into the ground, only taking one hand off which is held towards the Legions. "All we want is our kin back, no more no less. We did not want to shed any blood but you struck first to begin with so we defended ourselves. So long as we are allowed to leave with our kin there is no need for further bloodshed." She shouts towards the wagon, hoping that this could be resolved and both groups going their separate ways.

(ooc hmm pity that deflect arrows only works once per round regardless of how many hands you have free. Though if you rule that its 1 per hand per round then I think its safe to say I let go of all my swords and hold my hands out beseechingly, at least I'm assuming that grabbing the standing swords would be considered a free action and that I can do it in reaction to any legionnaires attempting to charge me. Also if I successfully deflect then does it end up in my hand or literally deflected?)
    Last edited by userpay; 2010-05-14 at 09:43 PM.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

[Deflect Arrows is only once per round; Catch Arrows is a separate feat, so the arrow's just deflected.]

Show

<Snip>

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

Tulacea
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative - (1d20+1)[17]
    Knowledge Devotion(Fey) - (1d20+10)[12]
    "A skilled commander," mumbles Tulacea, as she draws the fingers of her right hand together into a pointed wedge, "Seeks victory from the situation and does not demand it of his subordinates." She shoves her hand into the dirt, wrist-deep, and a translucent vine the height of a man erupts out of the ground in front of the commander, lashing him with its thorns.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tula casts Instant of Power on herself, followed by Spiritjawsvines.

Tula has a BAB of +4, a Wisdom bonus of +4, Instant of Power adds on another +4 , and I have no idea whether or not her Non-Combatant flaw applies. I think it doesn't, (Spiritjaws isn't affected by feats), but drop the attack roll by 2 if need be.
    Attack - (1d20+12)[27]
    On hit, Damage - (2d6)[5], and a free Grapple - (1d20+12)[15]
    Last edited by Fishy; 2010-05-15 at 01:27 AM.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Barbarian in the Playground

Bluebell

Fluttering up into the wagon, Bluebell looks quite angry, after her uncharacteristic silence. "Betrayal, by such trusted creatures as yourself. And for power, among mortals... She shakes her head, not understanding how they could do such a thing. "The seed is sprouted, your future set. I hope you enjoy the darkness you will grow in."

She then begins singing, an old drinking song about a dwarf and his pony, which implies a very inappropriate relationship, that ends with a very strange scene involving a dragon, three unicorns, and a strangely shaped rock...

...a very strange choice, but it is none the less inspiring, at least to her allies. Less so to her enemies, who are likely confused. Some, perhaps, enough to fall down asleep.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+7)[16] Initiative

Activating Inspire Courage (+1 attack and damage, and saves vs Charm and Fear). Enemies are now under the effect of lullaby (Save DC 18, I believe?), if they can hear the song. As well, she will burn an extra song use to cast Sleep on some of the guards outside (assuming she can do so from inside), preferably the ones to the east of the wagon.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

The Iron Lions commander is in the midst of yelling out orders to his troops when the Soaring Eagles centurion emerges from her tent. "What in Jove's name is that racket!? Corvin, explain yourself!" She stops short at the sight of flaming vines, arrayed soldiers, and other assorted bits of chaos in the camp. "Not now, Augustina--our trap is sprung! As soon as we catch these fey, I'll explain; all you need to know is that I'm following orders!" "What fey? What are you talking about?"

The Lions centurion's reply is cut off in mid-word as Tula's ephemeral vine splits the ground next to him. His sentence trails off into a wordless shout of frustration and surprise as he frantically tries to avoid the vine's deadly thorns, unsheathing his sword and waving it about ineffectually. He doesn't quite manage to avoid its strike, but one of the heavy infantry near him ducks in front of the vine to take the worst of the blow and prevent the vine from plucking the centurion off the ground. Both receive long, thin gashes in their sides and limbs, but neither seems to be too badly injured. The two heavy infantry who did not defend the centurion strike at the wolf; it is barely scratched, its tough hide deflecting their blades.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attacks:
    (1d20+9)[10]
    (1d20+4)[10]
    (1d20+9)[23]
    (1d20+4)[12]
    Damage:
    (1d6+2)[3]
    (1d6+2)[5]
    (1d6+2)[5]
    (1d6+2)[4]

Dire Wolf is down to 40 HP.

The centurion catches his breath after a moment and lowers his sword. "Don't just stand there, get them! You four, get the freak in the woods, the rest of you stab the ones under the wagon--we don't have to capture them intact! Aren't you going to help?" That last is directed at the Eagles, who look to their centurion; shaking her head, she motions them to move away from the scene. "To Hades with you, then! Go, go, go!" Four legionnaires heft their spears and hustle over to the woods, hesitating as Tahl retrieves and readies her swords but preparing to attack nonetheless; the other legionnaires move in closer to the wagon.

As the legionnaires move in, three things cause them to stop in their tracks before attacking. First, an unearthly shriek echoes from inside the wagon: "I shall have your blood for that indignity, insolent child!" The soft, musical tones of birdsong in the Lady's voice are gone, replaced by the crashing thunder of a summer afternoon storm. Second, Owain bursts through the door of the wagon, dark greenish blood on the tip of his scythe; the Eagles trapped in the vines in front of him cower in fear and shrink from his approach. Third, just when they had stiffened their resolve, the soldiers hear a whimsical tune so out of place that they can't help but stare at each other in confusion. All but two legionnaires turn back to face the wagon, only to find that their feet are stuck fast in the clinging vines; the two remaining soldiers drop as one to the ground, fast asleep.

Spoiler
    Show
    Will saves:
    (1d10+2)[7]
    (1d10+2)[6]

Reflex saves:
    (1d10+5)[7]
    (1d10+5)[13]
    (1d10+5)[14]
    (1d10+5)[13]
    (1d10+5)[12]
    (1d10+5)[12]
    (1d10+5)[15]
    (1d10+5)[7]

After his dramatic exit, Owain stumbles slightly. The vines at his feet are an impediment, of course, but on top of that the frost encrusting his skin is spreading, somewhat numbing his extremities

Spoiler
    Show
    Owain takes ((2d6+2)[9])/2 cold damage; also, he needs to make a Reflex save to avoid being entangled by the vines.

[Everyone post your next round's worth of actions.]
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2010-05-17 at 02:38 AM.

Show

<Snip>

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

Map--Round 2
    Spoiler
    Show

Olive V is Tula's vine, purple O is Owain. Faint red and orange splotches in the vines are the bits of flammable goo the arbalestiers tossed into them.
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2010-05-17 at 02:34 AM.

Show

<Snip>

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

Owain curses as he tumbles into the vines and attempts to free himself. He yells into the wagon "If you want my blood come get it!"

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+6)[14]
    Last edited by Demons_eye; 2010-05-17 at 07:11 AM.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground

Tahl chitters angrily at the soldiers coming for her. "At least one Legion can see reason, why can't yours? You're commander has sealed your fates." In a flash her swords are in position an in a blink, she's next to two of the soldiers coming for her. Blades weaving a cruel web of death, somehow surreal with the lightning arcing from blade to blade.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charging two squares to the south and full attacking, splitting my attacks up equally between the two soldiers and a bite for good measure. Gotta love skirmish, helps make charging actually useful.
    attack
    (1d20+10)[29]
    (1d20+5)[22]
    (1d20+10)[30]
    (1d20+5)[21]

(1d20+10)[27]
    (1d20+5)[10]
    (1d20+10)[30]
    (1d20+5)[17]
    (1d20+6)[8]

damage
    (1d8+3)[6]
    (1d8+3)[4]
    (1d8+3)[7]
    (1d8+3)[4]
    (2d6)[7]
    (2d6)[9]
    (2d6)[7]
    (2d6)[7]

(1d8+3)[5]
    (1d8+3)[8]
    (1d8+3)[9]
    (1d8+3)[8]
    (1d4+2)[3]
    (2d6)[7]
    (2d6)[6]
    (2d6)[5]
    (2d6)[4]
    (2d6)[5]

27. - Top - End - #327
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    c-c-crit confirm rolls
    (1d20+10)[14]
    (1d20+10)[21]

(1d20+10)[30]

28. - Top - End - #328
    Barbarian in the Playground

Bluebell

Continuing her song, Bluebell draws her crossbow, moving out of the now open door. She directs her song at the Commander, trying to draw away his energy.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am so not creating any more lyrics for that song.

Activating Heavy Eyelids (Drowsy) on the Commander, Perform check: (1d20+17)[34]

So, save DC of 24, or he's fatigued. 7 Bard songs left, as a side note.
    Last edited by Dreamshifter; 2010-05-18 at 07:15 PM.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

(I'll just have Mara do what my last post said, since she had already acted when I posted it. Glitterdust, fly away and hide.)

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

"Infantry action," mumbles Tulacea. "The rescue team from the Summer Court hiding under the wagon. He's part of a secret task force to subjugate the Faerie Courts. No, she's not going to help. Nationalist propaganda." Old habits die hard, particularly when she's as 'stretched out' as she is. Tula can feel 'her' spectral vine lashing out at the commander, she can feel herself wrapping tight around the feet and ankles of the legionnaires- And, distresingly, she can feel parts of herself starting to catch on fire.

But hey, might as well just go with that.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tula's Spiritvine takes another swing at the commander:
    attack - (1d20+8)[18]
    On hit: damage - (2d6)[5] plus Grapple - (1d20+12)[25]

Tula casts Instant of Power on Owaine again, because it's really embarrassing when your allies get caught in your own Entangle.

And finally, she'll cast Summon Nature's Ally IV for (1d3)[1] Small Fire Elementals, sprinkled liberally around the wagon.

EDIT: Blast. Okay, she puts it in the patch of extremely flammable grass to the west of the wagon, behind the lines of Iron Lions.
    Last edited by Fishy; 2010-05-18 at 10:10 PM.