New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Esper, I wonder if you know of a sword, it is a sword I have spent many years searching for (after I gave up looking for Excalibur), and seek to add it to my armament. The sword is the legendary blade Masamune, and do you know where it is, or at least ageneral idea where it could be?"

2. - Top - End - #152
    Banned

Default Re: Eragon the Lynching II: The First Age

Quote Originally Posted by industrious View Post
    Uru-Baen Outskirts

Continuing their journey south, Fezzik, Inigo, and Rary spot a crudely made gallows outside the city walls. Hanging from the nooses, and still kicking, are three men.
    Inigo ignores them. Fezzik looks at them sadly, but walks on.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Pixie in the Playground

Feanor
    Feanor shrugs. He has never truly been interested in legendary weapons, when his work surpasses most of them. Even so, he will do as he must. "If you were to describe it, I'm sure I could create it for you."
    The other heroes continue behind them, as they escape the city.

Stannis
    The King's face is almost black. The muscles in his neck are taunt to stop his neck breaking, along with most of his other muscles, much good may it do him, and his eyes are bulging.
    Davos is unconscious, his rope swaying slightly, and Melisandre is almost bored, serene as though merely inconvenienced by the rope.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-04-15 at 06:56 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

It is for the best that Quenthel hasn't started drinking yet. The very notion would have her spraying tea like a geyser. "NO! I mean... no. It's a bit more... militant than that. You see, he killed me."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

5. - Top - End - #155
    Dwarf in the Playground

Gilgamesh says in an almost horrified tone,"Make it? That would take all the meaning out of it. It's not right to cheat oneself that way. That's like if an alchemist spent his whole life trying to discover how to create a potion that could regrow lost limbs on a person. He spends his whole life trying to find the right ingrediants and order, then when he's 100, someone gives him the formula on a sheet of paper. It's like he spent his life for nothing. Well you're an esper, so I guess 100 years is nothing to you, but I'm sure you understand my point?"

6. - Top - End - #156
    Pixie in the Playground

Feanor
    Feanor blinks. "I suppose it does. But to me, that is my purpose. There is nothing else for me but to work to surpass others craftmanship. And even that is never enough. The only one who truly challenges me is myself. So with everything I make, I strive for it to surpass everything else I have. It is a long road to madness, I see that now."
    He has sheathed his blade, but still rides with the alert posture of someone a second away from violence.
    "Describe it anyway." He says, with a wave of his hand that encompasses all of the heroes the horn called. "Amongst us are many legendary heroes, no doubt one will have heard of any blade of repute."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-04-15 at 09:16 PM.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

[Gilgamesh, Feanor: turn ends. Move to Dras-Leona zone.]

Queen's Hall

The queen's takes in everything about Quenthal, from the way she sits to the style of her hair. Everything, including her heartbeat

"I find that rather hard to believe."

Surda Border

As the trio hang, there is a rush of wind. Were they moving? Everything was a blur until it all turned black...

Disjointed sounds and images.

The sound of a knife cutting through rope. Falling. A hard floor. A headache. The voice of a boy.

"I think they're coming to..."

Castle Galbatorix

"But I am. And if I am damned for my actions, then so be it."

The streets outside the palace are kept meticulously clean. Whether out of patriotism or fear is anyone's guess. But while Eddie is unmolested while exiting the palace, and leaving its grounds, a line of men in fine garments of silk and velvet, in cuts that spoke of wealth and power glare at him. At the end of the street, the young commander awaits.

"How did your meeting go with the king, Count?"

Ellcrys

As Jack lunges at the tree, one of the Chosen jumps in the way of the strike, willingly impaling himself on his blade to stop the Samurai. The holy weapon does not harm him.

"What are you doing? Do you want the Forbidding to end? Do you want the demons to return, and reconquer the earth? What sort of monster are you?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Stories say it is a most fearsome weapon. The hilt is one and a half feet of crimson, whilst the blade itself is five and a half feet in length. It is lighter than a feather, yet can cut through the thickest of armors."

9. - Top - End - #159
    Pixie in the Playground

Stannis
    The king takes a desperate gasp as he opens his eyes, his neck in agony. In retrospect, the weight of his armor didn't do him any favors.
    Breathing heavily, he forces bleary eyes open.
    Davos is still out cold, although he seems in much better shape, and Melisandre is too, though if not for the noose you would never guess she's been hung.

Feanor
    The elf listens attentively, if without any real interest, then passes the description around the other heroes.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Malus
    "And once I was a noble, whose daring and audacity made me great, until I realized what I was becoming. Such honesty will do you no good. These elves are soft. Sheltered. They have turned their backs on the world outside this single continent. They have forgotten their heroes and legends. They will not believe what you tell them about the drow, anymore then they would believe me if I were to tell them of the great fleets of Slavers that guard the lands of chill."
    He takes another gulp. Since he was possessed, he's imbibed more alcohol then water. It never helps.
    "But that is beside the point. I was honest when I said I was hunting someone. That man is my brother, a necromancer of great power and greater malice." Malus invented, trying to spark the Drow's interest. "More then that, he looks much like you. Have you seen any sign of such an elf?"

The dark one
    Shaidar Haran rouses himself. He cannot replace those specimens. For now, they are valuable.
    "Stay clear of the lake." He orders sternly. Rising to his feet, his cape not so much as stirring, he begins to stride towards it.
    "Return to me what is mine." He does not use the elfstone yet, paying such a cost has little attraction to him.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-04-16 at 05:39 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Barbarian in the Playground

Samurai Jack

"You will not seal him like this. I come from a time when the demon in this tree has been freed and has subjected this world to his rule. I come to destroy him." Jack explains.

Eddie

"Dude, I'm not a Count. Do you see any fangs or body glitter?" Eddie tells the young man, making a reference that won't make any sense for a few thousand years.

"I'm just a roadie."

Bus

Eddie's men have managed to find a parking spot for the bus on the outskirts of the city.

"Eddie's been gone a long time. Do you think we should go look for him?" One of the Headbangers asks the Killmaster.

"Hardly. It's his fault we're in this mess in the first place. Time Travel causes nothing but problems." Killmaster explains "Though we should probably set up our friend Sloan with his room. Get him out of our hair."

"Right. Come on Mister Sloan." The headbanger says grabbing onto the blind man's arm and pulling him along with the other headbangers as they head for the Inn.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Ellcrys

"What Demon? The Ellcrys protects us from something far, far worse than that. Demons. Entire races and species! Armies upon armies, descending upon the land like locusts. Destroying everything in their path; senseless rage-filled murder." The fellow Chosen are too busy attempting to get the tree back to normal to see the other's outburst.

"If you want to help, then help. Don't doom us all."

Uru-Baen, King's District

"No, my lord. Perhaps...this will explain?" The poor man looks faintly terrified (as in, about to faint) while handing over a tightly sealed parchment scroll. Unravelling the thing, Eddie sees very fancy, official-looking calligraphy, complete with various seals, insignia, and crests.

By the the Authority of King Galbatorix I, Lord Protector of the Empire and Its Peoples, the man known as Eddie Riggs is hereby granted the title of Imperial Count of the Empire, and the honors and landings that accompany it.

Also within the scroll lies a signet ring, and the man's new crest. All things considered, it isn't too badly done. An electric guitar crossed with Eddie's axe in front of the sign of the horns on a dark blue, almost black background.

"Count Riggs, whatever a 'roadie' is, you are far more than a mere one now."

Interrogation Room

Drizzt shakes his head. "You have come from another place, another continent. I, like the rest of my race, was sealed away for eons; I am as new to this world as you are."

The Hadeshorn

The waters of the lake are still and clear. There is no sign of the Druid spirits within.

Dras-Leona

The other heroes have not heard of such a sword. However, one of them, wearing an odd, broad-brimmed hat and wielding what appears to be a short sword mounted on a pole of black wood, does offer some information.

"It sounds as if this weapon is not part of the Wheel. Burn me, but I think the Snakes and Foxes are to blame for this."

Uru-Baen

The lad strikes up a conversation. "So. Why are we trying to find the Varden, anyway?"

Surda

As Stannis comes to, all he sees are an enormous pair of blue eyes, peering into his own.

"Well, I think he's alive. That's a professional diagnosis, too. Come on, then knighty-boy; Up and at 'em!"

The voice is female, and the long nail that poked at his exposed cheek only confirmed it. That tone was far too cheerful to somebody that had just been hanged.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

13. - Top - End - #163
    Banned

U B

We are going to join them.

We can fight.

I am skilled with the blade. Fezzik...well he should be pretty obvious what he is good at.

I don't even exercise.
    Last edited by XtheYeti; 2010-04-16 at 09:17 PM.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Pixie in the Playground

Stannis
    The King pulls himself clumsily to his feet, more then a little unsteady. Blinking the spots away from his eyes as his complexion returns, he tries to get an image of the newcomer.
    "You have my thanks." He says, in a tone that makes it plain that this is more then enough to satisfy anybody. "Who are you, and how did I get here?"
    Davos's breathing has slowed, as he settles to sleep, and Melisandre is smiling slightly.

Dras-Leona
    Feanor turns to the young man. Handsome as Mat is, next to Feanor's alabaster perfection, haughty as it may be, he seems plain and slightly wan. "Legends come and go, but some things never change." The elf replies. "Any way is as good as another, my friend. Until the wheel claims us once more we shall remain with you. The land has changed since I walked here last. I can tell you nothing."

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

"I am sure the queen will provide me a guide. No, this is a matter for warriors. I do not know if I can defeat him alone. May I beg your assistance?" Malus asks, his eyes shining earnestly. "I realize it is not your fight, but surely you must realize the consequences of allowing Urial to rage unchecked is beyond imagination."

Fade
    Shaidar Haran takes the elfstone, and begins to mutter. It would be madness to try to take control with one, so he won't. Instead, he binds them in place, holding them in this cavern, unable to influence the world beyond it.
    He hopes to hold them until he is ready to force them into service.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-04-17 at 03:21 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quenthel raises an eyebrow; "I got better."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

17. - Top - End - #167

Eddie

Eddie looks over the scroll speachless.

"I...uh...I can't accept this. I'm not even supposed to be here."

Samurai Jack

"Aku will arise from this black liquid and will take over the world." Jack explains as he withdraws his sword and attempt to help the chosen patch it up.

"Ellcrys will fail. I have seen it."

Headbangers

Six short adolesnets, no taller than four feet with a strange deformanty around their shoulder and upwards, muscles that seem to have lost their ability to turn left and right but have developed the ability to slam forward harder than any hammer walk into an inn dragging an eyeless man alongside them.

The headbanger dragging Sloan walks up to the front desk while his fellows wait at the bar.

"Uh, we'd like to get this man here a room for the next week or so. How much will it cost?"

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

Surda Border
    "Well, aren't you a bit demanding? If toads didn't exist(and I proved that they didn't, you know) than I'd turn you into one just for being so rude. Honestly, you'd think that a bit of civility towards your savior would be out of the question? And another thing..."

The woman prattles on for some time and at length as well, berating the king for his rudeness. She is definitely a strange one, clad as she is in form-fitting armor. Armor that is apparently painted orange and green. Chaotic brown hair that looks as if combed by lightning tumbles from a rather shapely face. One of her eyes is green, the other blue.

Hadeshorn

The elfstone lies in the Fade's hand; nothing happens.

The stone does not function as you believe it does, Shaidar Haran. It was made for one purpose alone, and aside from its proper use, will do nothing. The shade of Allanon hovers once more around the lake, its waters unnaturally still.

Interrogation Room

"If you can help me convince the Queen that my people are not to be trusted, then I will gladly join. I gave up my world to warn these people of the threat. I cannot simply leave without trying."

Queen's Hall

The queen, clearly disbelieving Quenthal's statement, decides to move onto another topic.

"Why do you believe that Drizzt did those things that you say he did?"

The Inn

The barkeep stares at the creatures.

"Umm...five gold a night?"

The Ellcrys

"Then what would you have us do? The tree renews itself from a single seed whenever it is threatened, or dying."

Uru-Baen

"Unfortunately, Count, you have little choice in the matter. The King has decreed it; there is nothing to be done. You are the Count Eddie Riggs, and I have been assigned as your personal retainer. You said that you were going to attack the Varden, Count; shall I gather your forces in the city?"

Uru-Baen Outskirts

"Sounds good enough for me." Grasping his hammer, the lad speaks a short phrase. Instantly, Fezzic and Inigo are in a small stone room with a single exit. Guards and soldiers carrying spears surround said exit.

"Welcome to the Varden, gentlemen."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"I do not believe. I -know- these things for truth. He was always a troublesome whelp, full of delusions and hesitation. These things are fine for a wizard, but not a soldier. At some point his... madness, took over and he betrayed us. He forsook all oaths to the city, to his house, his mother, his sister, and the Goddess. After killing a few of his own on his way out, he wandered the tunnels, killing the beasts and savage races that live in the caves until he was feral as a lantern wolf. Every squad we sent to retrieve him was brutally cut down. Eventually, we sent his father, our finest warrior, and even he was cut down as savagely as any before. After that, we lost track. As a final act of defiance, he crushed his house amulet. Words came to us from above. Hateful whispers. A lone drow working against his people, still striving to destroy us. It was not enough to abandon the people, oh no! Now he actively poisoned the weak minded to the huntress goddess of the moon and destroyed those who stood before him. He consorted with barbarians and thieves, and even lay with one, or so I hear. My brother could tell you more, if you could ever find him. But where do I step in? Where do I come in personally, not just for the good of the Goddess and all my kind? When we sought to claim the ruins of Mithril Hall, to serve as a bastion against orcs and giants, he was waiting there with his band of vagabonds. I met him in combat... and I fell. The glory of Lolth opened my eyes yet one more time, and by then, we had lost everything at Mithril Hall. We could not reclaim the mountain, for another matter befell us soon after. But that is another story."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters

20. - Top - End - #170
    Pixie in the Playground

Stannis
    "I gave you my thanks. But I do not appreciate being mocked -" Stannis begins, but is interrupted.
    Melisandre gets to her feet. She is a tall, shapely woman, a high bosom, flawless pale skin, and burnished red hair, not the ginger of normal humans, but red like burnished copper. Even her eyes are crimson.
    Undeniably beautiful, it takes a very odd man to notice that. Most hold her in awe or terror.
    Her magic is that of an earlier time. Half understood rituals and sacrifices, almost a science. None the less, she has power that almost any magician would envy.
    She stares at the one who awoke them, then says, in a slow, steady voice. "Who are you?"
    Davos is still fast asleep.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-04-18 at 05:42 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Malus Darkblade
    "You will have little success, I fear. At least, without proof." He pretends to think. "Renounce your accusations at the priestess. They will release her, and when her true nature comes to the fore they will see you were right."

Shaidar Haran
    "You mock me at your peril." The fade hissed, raging. "And you shall suffer for it."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Banned

Inigo and Fezzik instantly go back to back and Inigo draws his sword.

What the?

Inigo what just happened?

I don't...

23. - Top - End - #173

Samurai Jack

"Let the demons out and destroy them while they are still weak unprepared." Jack explains.

Eddie Riggs

"Fine, whatever. Get in the car we'll meet the rest of my men at the bus." Eddie facepalms as he says this. With what Eddie nows about the King he has his doubts about these "retainers" but there is no getting rid of them now.

"What's your name anyways?"

Headbangers

The creature seems confused by this. He reaches into the pockets of his strange blue trousers and pulls out a small sack and tosses it to the inn keeper. The sack is surprisingly heavy for it's small size aproximently five pounds, and with good reason. When opened it contains millions of little chunks of gold, unminted and crudely minned gold but gold surely enough.

"How many nights will that buy?"

24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

Inn

The innkeep stares at the bag, at Sloan, at the bag, at the Headbangers...

"Two weeks."

Ellcrys

"There are literally millions of demons sealed in the Forbidding. Many of them powerful, and all of them literally waiting for a chance to get free. The last time they got loose...we were nearly destroyed. And it was only three of them that escaped initially."

Uru-Baen

"Forgive me, Count, for not mentioning it earlier. Commander Benton, at your service."

Surda Prison

"Gentlemen, you are at the headquarters of the Varden." The young man steps out of the room, greeting one of the spear holders.

"You did say you wished to join us."

Interrogation Room

"But how many will die if I do nothing?" Drizzt appears to be teetering on the horns of his dilemma. A word either way will sway him.

Hadeshorn

The waters of the Hadeshorn are poison to all living things, Shaidar Haram. Your men were foolish enough to ignore our warnings. They died by their own hand, and by their own willful ignorance. It is not insolence but truth that binds us.

Surda Border

The woman stares at Melisandre for a long moment. In a quiet, impressed voice she slowly talks.

"Angela. Herbalist, fortune teller, witch, and all-around genius. And who are you?"

Queen's Hall

The Queen takes another sip of her cup, listening attentively.

"You have yet to touch your tea, priestess. And what do you believe Drizzt would say if those accusations were levied against him? He does not seem mad at all."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

25. - Top - End - #175
    Banned

But we.

Inigo I don't get it.

I don't understand. We were just on the road...

(No real magic where they came from...)
    Last edited by XtheYeti; 2010-04-18 at 06:09 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

Stannis
    "Melisandre. Priestess to R'hllor, the lord of light, the one true god, and spiritual advisor to King Stannis Baratheon, Azor Ahai born anew." She says, listing her titles.
    Stannis kneels beside Davos and checks his vital signs. "A poor king I am at the moment. My hand, the priestess and myself." He mutters. "A poor kingdom." Relinquishing his claim to the throne did not occur to him for so much as an instant.
    "Where are we? This is not Braavos, nor is it Dorne."

(What do you call miracle men?)
    Last edited by Draxx; 2010-04-18 at 06:43 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Shaidar Haran
    "Perhaps I was." The Fade admitted reluctantly.
    He returns to his stock, and commands none of them to approach the lake.
    Which brought him to the next problem. Resources were becoming a problem. The Thirdlings had constructed crude foundries and and smithies for which arms were produced, but even they taxed heavily on raw materials. And they did not yet have the men to produce the supply, though the trolls did what they could.
    He would need to begin growing. Soon.
    With that he fades into the shadows, returning once more to the King's chambers.

Interrogation Room
    Malus shakes his head to hide his brief smile. "If you truly wish to save them, you cannot be a wide eyed idealist. You must be a leader. And to lead, you must take such responsibility, such blood on your hands. If you cannot pick up that cup, you have no business presuming to tell them what to do. They do not need a philosopher, a saint, or even a warrior. They need a savior." Malus shakes his head again. "Can you be that?"
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

28. - Top - End - #178

Samurai Jack

"I can defeat these demons." Jack says with a defiant wind of confidence.

Eddie Riggs

"No need to be so formal. Just call me Eddie, man." Eddie says driving them to where the bus is parked.

"So what exactly does being my retainer entail?"

Headbangers

"Sounds good. We'll take it." the headbanger nods enthusticastically.

"Come one Mr. Sloan, let's get you to your room."

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quenthel looks suspiciously at her tea. Why would the queen mention it unless it had some significance. Even a human savage knows treachery when they see it. Quenthel picks up her tea, blows on it, and lets the liquid press against her lips, but refuses to let so much of a drop inside her mouth. Cupping her hands in her lap, Quenthel silently orders one of her vipers to inspect the beverage, but not too closely. Quenthel sighs, "He would fully admit to the claims, putting his own twisted perspective into the story, reveling in its audacity. Madness is simple in that it always looks right."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

Queen's Hall

The tea is...completely free of any sort of poison or serum that the viper can detect.

Islanzadi finishes her cup, and rises gracefully from her seat.

"So does being right, my dear. Malthinae."

Quenthal is suddenly frozen in place, as if held by many ropes and bonds. Her vipers are likewise bound.

"For the High Priestess of the Spider Queen, you are not very good at weaving your web. I could tell that you were lying to me from the moment you arrived. Well, not lying, but telling so little truth as to be lying. You posture was haughty, as that of a superior, until you were suddenly meek and respectful. Throughout our little meeting, your arrogance shone through several times. You have also been extremely paranoid; the tea was a test. Your refusal to drink it means that you suspect poison or some other method of sabotage. The only reason why one would not accept a drink in good faith would be those who have something to hide, ergo our races were enemies. Furthermore, you never attempted to understand Drizzt, save for explaining that he was troublesome and mad. You are bound by a very rigid, unyielding society, Quenthal. And your inability to overcome its shackles outside of it have doomed your deception."

She looks smug as she lays everything out, every deduction and detail that clued her in.

"I think I owe Drizzt an apology."

Interrogation Room

"I...I will help you."

Castle Galbatorix

The king lies in his bed, asleep. His dreams do not appear to be pleasant; the Rider tosses and turns in his worn, patchy sheets.

Surda Prison

"You have been teleported to one of the Varden's bases; my hammer" the lad, Rary indicates his cloth-wrapped bundle "acted as a focus."

Surda Border

"Well, hello, Melisandre. Can I call you Mel?" Angela smiles as she talks to the priestess.

"Sorry, kingy-person, but you aren't in...wherever you said your kingdom was. We're on the border of Surda and the Empire now. About a mile behind the battle lines."

Inn

Sloan nods his agreement.

It is a hard walk for the blind man, going up the stairs. Eventually, the man is reduced to crawling up them, feeling his way to the next step. The room is clean, if rather austere; a bed, a chair, and a trunk at the bed's foot.

Uru-Baen

The man seems faintly nauseated while Eddie drives, but says nothing of it.

"Very well, Count Eddie. As your retainer, I am entirely at your disposal. My job-excuse me for a moment" the man swallows "is to make your life as comfortable and free of inconvenience as possible. Anything from cleaning your outfits, to cooking meals, to discussing and advising on military tactics, sir."

Ellcrys

"Over one million demons, each one a hate-filled killer? Magic-wielders and shape-shifters, who ride upon winged steeds of blackest night. I do not believe any man - or any army can defeat them. If you wish to stop the Ellcrys from failing, then help us renew it."
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-04-18 at 08:48 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2