New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    "It is not just about doing what you are told. That is not discipline, but simple servitude."

Von Geister turns around, a white, segmented stalk topped by an eye growing from the floor near his feet, and then turning back to the fight behind him.

"It is about efficiency, respect, focus, and most of all, decorum."

"And what I see... This kind of... Foreplay, is most definitely not a problem in Mei's sector, but that, added to the growing disrespect for the Septima, who is our gracious host today, shows a lack of discipline, of social etiquette, that is truly, truly unbecoming of those who are nobility within my domain."
    "Thank you for the kind words, Geister. I'd like it to be known hat anyone is welcome within the sector of the Septima. I hold no grudges like others do."

A flash of sonido brings Sereg to stand near Genoveva and Geister. It almost seemed like a manner to put himself above the others. Not that he'd do such a thing.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Ettin in the Playground

"You are not without fault yourself, Arturo. The fraccion are nobility as much as the espada, your treatment of them, up to and including not providing them with accomodations, is an outrage. I will expect-"

About then, a Shrimp walks out of a garganta into the skybox, and Von Geister's attention turns to it.

"Oh, a message from Renee, this can wait."

Von Geister picks the shrimp up by the collar, lifting it up to face level, and then drops it onto a gaping maw on the floor (or more specifically, a maw on the living blight), which closes around the thing with the sound of crushed bones.

"Looks like a good crop this time around... Hmm... This is interesting."

Still mostly talking alone, Von Geister turns to the door and makes his way out.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Orc in the Playground

Pico glances at the scene, before noticing that Von Geister...just ate that Shrimp? Seriously?

After Von Geister walks out, Pico looks around the room. "...Can somebody tell me...what just happened?" He seems genuinely confused.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente had remained silent during the Ghost King's speeches, choosing to merely show deferential body language to Von Geister.

At the scolding of Sereg, he let himself laugh internally. But then the shrimp arrived.

"I believe the Queen used the Shrimp to pass on a message. His consumption is what let him learn the information, I'd wager."

He stroked his chin, a thoughtful expression on his face.

"As for the "crop"...I suspect he is referring to the Mortal World. Perhaps there are promising souls that the Queen is monitoring? I know she often finds herself in the Mortal World observing this or that. Beyond that...I can't say. I can only speculate."

A slightly wicked grin grew.

"Perhaps I should work on my cloak a bit...I'd like to observe this "crop" myself if I have the chance."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Orc in the Playground

Pico looks strangely at Vicente as he talks. He then shakes his heads, pulls out one of his wrapped-up khopeshes, and starts flipping it in the air, catching it by the handle every time. "Don't get too excited, Four-eyes. I still want my share of whatever "crop" is down there, whatever that means."

He catches the khopesh at this point, but instead of flipping it back, sets it down to rest on his leg. Pico grins and chuckles. Maybe I should go pay a visit to the Queen while I'm down there getting booze... He then scowls for some reason. That...would be a horrible idea and you know it.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente shakes his head.

"I do not wish to attack or consume any of them. I do not even wish to interact with them. At this time, I merely wish to observe and record. To increase my knowledge base. I would not dare touch the crop of the Ghost King and Queen."

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Orc in the Playground

Pico rests his chin in his hand at this point, narrowing his eyes slightly at Vicente. He's gone back to flipping the khopesh in the air boredly. "What do they plan to do with those pests anyways? Are they trying to make Super-Arrancar or somethin'?"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Orc in the Playground

Serazel observed with interest as Zod Von Geister ate information. Craning his neck slightly to the side, much in the same manner of a bird, he pondered absent-mindedly, "It's really a wonder that the Queen has managed to avoid detection of any kind while being in the Mortal World for so long. When was the last time we ever saw Her Majesty in public? Truly, the rulers of Las Noches make us Arrancar pale in comparison."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Bugbear in the Playground

Cecilia's smile returns.

"Not really. Viatrix still runs that Neutral Shop of hers, remember? It's not like we can't just pop in and buy a gigai, it's that the Ghost King doesn't want us to be in an open state of war."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Orc in the Playground

"Gigai or no, the Queen is the Queen. Anyone knowing what to look out for would definitely spot an Arrancar at some point... And that's not to mention feeding. Even I wouldn't be able to hide myself for long - I can't keep my Reiatsu suppressed all the time, you know." He gazed at Vicente for a moment. There was something about the Cuarta's fraccion that he'd come to respect in the short while he's had to interact with the arrancar. Perhaps it was the fact Vicente had somehow managed to identify his position in the heat of a battle despite the fact Sereg could not.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

11. - Top - End - #1271

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Serazel observed with interest as Zod Von Geister ate information. Craning his neck slightly to the side, much in the same manner of a bird, he pondered absent-mindedly, "It's really a wonder that the Queen has managed to avoid detection of any kind while being in the Mortal World for so long. When was the last time we ever saw Her Majesty in public? Truly, the rulers of Las Noches make us Arrancar pale in comparison."
    Ivaz sighs a little. I would hope they do. That's why they rule over us, and not the other way around.

She stands up and stretches out a little. I wouldn't mind a little trip to the Mortal World, if I can. She grins. Always could use a change of scenery.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

12. - Top - End - #1272

Fortunato

Fortunato has more or less remained silent throughout the various happenings, staying in his seat and watching the proceedings with his typical cold, observant detachment. His interest, however, is piqued by Von Geister's consumption of the shrimp and subsequent mention of a "crop." Whatever that was, it sounded interesting. Especially if it involved mortal mediums. Mortals were so much less predictable than Shinigami or Arrancar (barring a few notable exceptions), in spite of, or because of, their short lives. Already a half dozen plots and schemes begin to form in his mind, even without knowing any solid facts.

Despite this, the only external show of his interest is a turn of his head to look at Von Geister, hardly an unusual action.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Aww shucks, you're making me blush." Canguro chuckled, her eyes not visible behind her helm, but her head was tilted up look at him with a smile "It's a good thing I was up in the air whent he Septima fired that Cero though, would've gotten off much worse if I was closer."

The new Fraccion cocked her head to the side as she was lowered, watching Lalita curiously as he opened the secret passage. She made a mental note to remember where it was as she was picked back up and the two of them dropped down into his room, shifting a bit as she was laid down on the bed.

"Alright... I'll just be waiting here." Canguro watched him leave through the door, her eyes quickly scanning the room before turning her gaze upward to stare at herself in the mirror above the bed. Still in her released form, the bleeding from her leg wasn't as bad as it had been in the arena, several cuts rinning along her right leg. She vaugely wondered if anyone would slip and fall in the skybox, what will all the blood from the Septima cutting off his arm and her wounded leg.

"Hm... I have to get one of these..."
    She said about the mirror as she stared up at it, wondering if she'd be getting her own room in the Palacio like Lalita now that she was a Fraccion.
    The throne room door gives a small squeak as Lalita steps back into his apartment, now dressed in his flawlessly white kimono again. He's carrying a small, plastic box filled to brim with bandages and other first-aid supplies. "I'm back, Miss", he says cheerily. "Now, would you mind turning back to your human form before we continue?"

He puts the box on the mahogany table, then disappears into his kitchen for a moment. There's brief sound of running water and a faint click - soon after, familiar scent of tea starts floating into the room. Lalita hops back to the main room and starts rummaging throught the box's contents.

"Say, Miss Canguro, what do you think of the Espada?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Very very very far to the right of Middle of Nowhere

Spoiler
    Show
    Gwen stuck the lamppost into the sand with great force and fell backward, defeated. She lay down on the cold white sand of Hueco Mundo. The arrancar blew a few stray strand of hair from her eyes. "That's a low blow, Post-San. We got into this situation 'cause the only one that sucks more than me at that garglewhatever is you. We might end up in a volcano or underwater or something." Gwen rolled over onto her stomach, lying the side of her face on the sand as she looked at the lamppost. "I think we've traveled enough for now. We'll start again when morning-

We'll start again later."

"Ah, but it was you who wanted to see the city of eternal light"
    , the voice retorts back. "I would've preferred us to stay in the land of the living. But if you don't want to go, we won't." Then it falls silent as Gwen throws herself on the sands.

"Yes. Later. Rest well, Gwen."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Orc in the Playground

(OOC: LIVE THREAD!! LIVE!!!)

Pico goes back to watching the fight, seeing as everybody was busy talking about His and Her Majesty.

At this point, the fight seems to have had a bit of a lull in it, so Pico kept himself busy by flipping a wrapped-up khopesh into the air and catching it by the handle. He shifted himself on the arm of the chair to where he was more facing the arena below. The lull allowed him to do a bit of thinking. Why the frak did I do that anyways? I had no reason to block that cero, and several Espada here can reflect it just by staring at it hard enough. Besides, you put her on as a Fraccion because she was tough. She can handle herself...

Damn impulses, making me do stupid crap...

God, I could use a pack of smokes right about now. And some nudity that has no meaning.

...I wonder how Cecilia looks naked...

Yes, that's how his brain works most of the time.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Orc in the Playground

"I'd offer to accompany you, Ivaz-san, but I fear that without me around the Octava's palacio will become uninhabitable in a matter of hours. Mei-sama would see to it by fooling around, I'm sure."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Orc in the Playground

Pico was toying around with some rather...interesting ideas involving Cecilia, a pole, and rope when Serazel spoke up about Mei. Thus, he wiped the stupid grin he had on his face and looked towards him. "Say, where is Mei anyways? She busy screwing with that Shinigami pet of hers still?"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Orc in the Playground

"The last I saw Mei-sama, she was at her Palacio. I dare not wonder what she was doing."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Orc in the Playground

"The last I saw Mei-sama, she was at her Palacio. I dare not wonder what she was doing."
    Pico scoffs. "Not too hard to imagine, though. Couldn't she bring some of her playthings over here so she can at least keep appearances. I mean, they're still gonna be freaky when she gets back, it's not like she'll miss anything."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Orc in the Playground

"What purpose would that serve? Everyone knows her reputation well."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Orc in the Playground

"What purpose would that serve? Everyone knows her reputation well."
    "Yeah, yeah. I know that." Pico shrugs. "I've got nothing."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente smirks slightly.

"You've got nothing, or you're not getting any?"

He takes a sip from his beer. If not for that, Pico could be sure the man was smirking at him.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Vicente smirks slightly.

"You've got nothing, or you're not getting any?"

He takes a sip from his beer. If not for that, Pico could be sure the man was smirking at him.
    For that, Vicente gets a bottlecap flicked at the back of his head. From Pico, it will smart if it hits. Whatever the result is, Pico glares. "Neither. I've got a lot and getting it regular enough, as several people can tell ya!"
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente doesn't flinch. It wasn't painful enough for his dignity to allow him to express that pain.

"Oh? Which people should I ask?"

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Vicente doesn't flinch. It wasn't painful enough for his dignity to allow him to express that pain.

"Oh? Which people should I ask?"
    "...You really wanna know? Then ask..." Only instead of ellipses, he rattles off quite a few names of various women that he has "been with". If he doesn't have a name, he describes her. However, he leaves out the ones that have walked in on him while he was "being with" them. After he's done, he takes a sip of beer before continuing talking. "There. Now you know who to ask."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1285

Ivaz stares at Pico for a moment, grinning. She turns to Vicente.

Wanna take bets on how many are made up?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Ivaz stares at Pico for a moment, grinning. She turns to Vicente.

Wanna take bets on how many are made up?
    Vicente looks over to Ivaz thoughtfully.

"Hm. Well, I obviously plan to do some investigation. What terms are you thinking for the bet?"

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Orc in the Playground

"My guess is all of them."

Then Serazel has an epiphany.

"Perhaps a more interesting bet would be... who can pick up the most women more easily, Pico or Vicente? For the purposes of this bet, the Octava's dominium is off-limits."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-09-27 at 09:13 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente barely manages not to spit the mouthful he'd just started to swallow.

"Define..."pick up"."

One eyebrow is heavily arched at Serazel.

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Orc in the Playground

At this point, Pico had enough. Ivaz, Vicente, and Serazel get bottlecaps flicked at their heads. He isn't that picky about their targets this time. "All of them are real! Believe me when I tell you, I don't have a reason to lie about my sex-life. Now, some of them might be dead, but I did all of them."

He then perks up at the contest. "Go on..." He has a rather wicked gleam. He has an ace up his sleeve...
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-09-27 at 09:27 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    At this point, Pico had enough. Ivaz, Vicente, and Serazel get bottlecaps flicked at their heads. He isn't that picky about their targets this time. "All of them are real! Believe me when I tell you, I don't have a reason to lie about my sex-life. Now, some of them might be dead, but I did all of them."

He then perks up at the contest. "Go on..." He has a rather wicked gleam. He has an ace up his sleeve...
    At this Sereg sighs, dropping his head into his hand heavily. "Take it elsewhere, children. All betting in my sector should be about arena matches, not play-dates. You disgrace both yourselves and I with this little 'game'. Not to mention Pico would win without much effort. Unless you count creations a s women. Then Vincente would be all over it." He never looks up from his hand.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!