New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC I : Biribiri.

Something like that, I think.

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #812
    Firbolg in the Playground

And they can punch people so hard that the punched turn into a duck.

Anyway, since there aren't any more comment, I guess my character is accepted. Now what must I do? put him to the wiki? And then just post in the IC thread?
    Last edited by Fri; 2010-09-18 at 04:15 AM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

3. - Top - End - #813
    Barbarian in the Playground

Much like the person above me, I can only assume that no one has nay problems with it. I'll repost it here just in case, though.

Robert Carson, MAR Agent and REDACTED
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Robert Carson (Given, Family)
    Alias: Icepick
    Level: 2
    Groups: MAR, Group Leader (Specialty: CLASSIFIED)
    Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appearance: Standing at 6ft 1in tall, Robert is well built and reasonably slim. He is absolutely nothing spectacular in the looks department, brown hair and green eyes not really combining to form something aesthetically please, although on the same note you couldn't really call him ugly. Wrinkles are beginning to form and his skin has lost quite a bit of luster, but he is far from an old man.

Personality: Robert Carson follows only one rule: Get the job done, whatever the cost. This has won him few friends outside his superiors, but he still retains civility towards everyone he meets and wouldn't dream of sacrificing innocent lives to accomplish his mission. The morally questionable and his own men are fair game, though. His concept of human rights is also rather disturbingly lax, with several people undergoing intensive psychiatric therapy after an interrigation session with the "Ice Man".

Backstory: Carson's parents died in a road accident shortly after he was born, and he went to live with his uncle in Southampton. His uncle to good enough care of him, but unfortunately wasn't a nice man by any stretch of the imagination. As a result, he grew up with a rather different moral outlook to everyone around him. His favourite movies were war films, and due to the inspiration he drew from these he enlisted in the army soon after.

At this point, several students and cadets, not to mention his uncle, had noticed a... chill about him. Many just put it down to his cold, distant personality at the time, but what concerned his uncle more was his frequent temperatures. Nothing serious, but he always seemed to have a core temperature higher than anyone else. Carson personally thought nothing of it until after he was promoted to special forces. Soon afterwards, he was approached by a gentleman from Japan about experimental work.

Curious, Robert took him up on his offer. After several weeks of testing, he was told that he had esper potential. Naturally, Robert didn't have a clue what that meant, and reacted rather angrily when he was told he had been permanently transferred from his old job to this new project. His old comrades were told that he was KIA, and were none the wiser.

After some time, training eventually began. He was chosen for the project due to his limited potential - in case he went berserk from the at-the-time experimental procedures, he would be eaiser to contain. He was trained in powered armour in preperation for field testing in MAR. Robert Carson is unlike Judgement because he isn't a student volunteering into police work. Rather, he is the prototype for an esper-using soldier, tested in the most intensive theater Academy City can offer. His training regime was different from standard students, and experimental new procedures have greatly boosted his power and potential.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Esper Ability: Level 2 - Robert can reduce temperature around himself in a 4 ft radius. Temperature can be reduced to -20 degrees Celsius after a few seconds. Heat-dispersing AIM field allows temperatures of up to 120 degrees Celsius to be resisted totally.

Level 3 - Upon attaining this level, Robert will be able to reduce temperature to -30 degrees Celsius in a 6ft area. He will also gain the ability to reduce anything he is in direct contact with to -160 degrees Celsius. Heat-dispersion AIM field now resists temperatures up to 200 degrees Celsius.

Level 4 - The current peak of his potential. Robert's long-range temperature reduction ability will not increase, but his freezing touch will now cool anything he touches to -250 degrees Celsius. Some heavier gases in air may be freezable, and nearly all gases in air can be condensed. AIM field now resists temperatures up to 400 degrees Celsius.

Level 5 - Not currently available. Tech department figures seem to indicate that if Robert were somehow able to attain this level, he would be able to cool his bullets to Bose-Einstein condensate temperatures and approach to within a few fractions of a degree of absolute zero by touch. Good thing he porbably won't.

His esper abilities do not get rid of the heat he removes from his surroundings. Instead it must go somehwere as per the law of thermodynamics, and it goes into Robert's body. This is where his AIM field comes in. It vents the heat off into a parallel universe by a, well... Scientists aren't entirely sure how it does it. This means that Robert's abilities have a side effect of hastening the heat death of the universe, but Robert doesn't really care, fortunately enough.

The uses of this ability are myriad and basically limited to his ability and imagination. However, it should be noted that if he was not augmented, Robert would be at the limit of his power right now. In fact, he would barely scrape level 2. He is on the lower end of the esper scale and as a result is often not risked in deployments against rogue espers of unknown power.

Physical traits:
    Spoiler
    Show

Army Training: His time in the army has toughened him near the very limits of human ability. He is trained exstensively in the use of most firearms, as well as knife-fighting and survival.

Athletic: Although he probably wouldn't win a marathon, it's very hard to tire him out and he is a good runner.

Mental traits:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nerves of Steel: Nigh-unfazeable and fearless, Robert has lived his last 20 years in an environment where losing your cool means losing your life. He has adjusted accordingly.

Power Suit Hater: Says it all really. Competent in usage of powered armour, but really now. Doesn't it just look completely ridiculous?

Good Leader: By no means Alexander the Great, Robert nevertheless commands respect and fear from his squadmates, and he is reasonably versed in tactics.

E-Protocol: As his skills are a closely-guarded secret, he requires authorisation to use them in his role as a MAR officer. During most operations, he is just a normal soldier, but in times of great emergency or when he is on a solo mission, the E-Protocol is activated. One small caveat: When the Protocol has been activated, all witnesses to his skill usage must be eliminated to preserve secrecy.

Side-effects of Treatment: ....Unknown. No real time for testing before project was given the go-ahead. Initial signs look promising, but safeguards are in place in event of critical mental insatbilities.

Equipment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Issue MAR Gear and Weaponry: Self explanatory.

Radio: Has access to frequencies no other MAR operative in the field knows even exists. Keeps in contact with the research team. It's also the radio he uses for the E-Protocol.

Serrated Combat Knife: Balanced for close quarters fighting.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #814
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    Hm, you're right, he's actually level 1. And originally I intended for his power to be more 'mental control' but after a while I realized that his power might be both more limited and interesting if it's actually something physical.

I never intended for his power to be 'lightning blast' type even if he somehow manages to reach level 5. Maybe more... manipulating people's inherent static electricity? Should I create his 'power progression' up to level 5? since I noticed that other characters have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    Much like the person above me, I can only assume that no one has nay problems with it. I'll repost it here just in case, though.

Robert Carson, MAR Agent and REDACTED
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Robert Carson (Given, Family)
    Alias: Icepick
    Level: 2
    Groups: MAR, Group Leader (Specialty: CLASSIFIED)
    Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appearance: Standing at 6ft 1in tall, Robert is well built and reasonably slim. He is absolutely nothing spectacular in the looks department, brown hair and green eyes not really combining to form something aesthetically please, although on the same note you couldn't really call him ugly. Wrinkles are beginning to form and his skin has lost quite a bit of luster, but he is far from an old man.

Personality: Robert Carson follows only one rule: Get the job done, whatever the cost. This has won him few friends outside his superiors, but he still retains civility towards everyone he meets and wouldn't dream of sacrificing innocent lives to accomplish his mission. The morally questionable and his own men are fair game, though. His concept of human rights is also rather disturbingly lax, with several people undergoing intensive psychiatric therapy after an interrigation session with the "Ice Man".

Backstory: Carson's parents died in a road accident shortly after he was born, and he went to live with his uncle in Southampton. His uncle to good enough care of him, but unfortunately wasn't a nice man by any stretch of the imagination. As a result, he grew up with a rather different moral outlook to everyone around him. His favourite movies were war films, and due to the inspiration he drew from these he enlisted in the army soon after.

At this point, several students and cadets, not to mention his uncle, had noticed a... chill about him. Many just put it down to his cold, distant personality at the time, but what concerned his uncle more was his frequent temperatures. Nothing serious, but he always seemed to have a core temperature higher than anyone else. Carson personally thought nothing of it until after he was promoted to special forces. Soon afterwards, he was approached by a gentleman from Japan about experimental work.

Curious, Robert took him up on his offer. After several weeks of testing, he was told that he had esper potential. Naturally, Robert didn't have a clue what that meant, and reacted rather angrily when he was told he had been permanently transferred from his old job to this new project. His old comrades were told that he was KIA, and were none the wiser.

After some time, training eventually began. He was chosen for the project due to his limited potential - in case he went berserk from the at-the-time experimental procedures, he would be eaiser to contain. He was trained in powered armour in preperation for field testing in MAR. Robert Carson is unlike Judgement because he isn't a student volunteering into police work. Rather, he is the prototype for an esper-using soldier, tested in the most intensive theater Academy City can offer. His training regime was different from standard students, and experimental new procedures have greatly boosted his power and potential.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Esper Ability: Level 2 - Robert can reduce temperature around himself in a 4 ft radius. Temperature can be reduced to -20 degrees Celsius after a few seconds. Heat-dispersing AIM field allows temperatures of up to 120 degrees Celsius to be resisted totally.

Level 3 - Upon attaining this level, Robert will be able to reduce temperature to -30 degrees Celsius in a 6ft area. He will also gain the ability to reduce anything he is in direct contact with to -160 degrees Celsius. Heat-dispersion AIM field now resists temperatures up to 200 degrees Celsius.

Level 4 - The current peak of his potential. Robert's long-range temperature reduction ability will not increase, but his freezing touch will now cool anything he touches to -250 degrees Celsius. Some heavier gases in air may be freezable, and nearly all gases in air can be condensed. AIM field now resists temperatures up to 400 degrees Celsius.

Level 5 - Not currently available. Tech department figures seem to indicate that if Robert were somehow able to attain this level, he would be able to cool his bullets to Bose-Einstein condensate temperatures and approach to within a few fractions of a degree of absolute zero by touch. Good thing he porbably won't.

His esper abilities do not get rid of the heat he removes from his surroundings. Instead it must go somehwere as per the law of thermodynamics, and it goes into Robert's body. This is where his AIM field comes in. It vents the heat off into a parallel universe by a, well... Scientists aren't entirely sure how it does it. This means that Robert's abilities have a side effect of hastening the heat death of the universe, but Robert doesn't really care, fortunately enough.

The uses of this ability are myriad and basically limited to his ability and imagination. However, it should be noted that if he was not augmented, Robert would be at the limit of his power right now. In fact, he would barely scrape level 2. He is on the lower end of the esper scale and as a result is often not risked in deployments against rogue espers of unknown power.

Physical traits:
    Spoiler
    Show

Army Training: His time in the army has toughened him near the very limits of human ability. He is trained exstensively in the use of most firearms, as well as knife-fighting and survival.

Athletic: Although he probably wouldn't win a marathon, it's very hard to tire him out and he is a good runner.

Mental traits:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nerves of Steel: Nigh-unfazeable and fearless, Robert has lived his last 20 years in an environment where losing your cool means losing your life. He has adjusted accordingly.

Power Suit Hater: Says it all really. Competent in usage of powered armour, but really now. Doesn't it just look completely ridiculous?

Good Leader: By no means Alexander the Great, Robert nevertheless commands respect and fear from his squadmates, and he is reasonably versed in tactics.

E-Protocol: As his skills are a closely-guarded secret, he requires authorisation to use them in his role as a MAR officer. During most operations, he is just a normal soldier, but in times of great emergency or when he is on a solo mission, the E-Protocol is activated. One small caveat: When the Protocol has been activated, all witnesses to his skill usage must be eliminated to preserve secrecy.

Side-effects of Treatment: ....Unknown. No real time for testing before project was given the go-ahead. Initial signs look promising, but safeguards are in place in event of critical mental insatbilities.

Equipment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Issue MAR Gear and Weaponry: Self explanatory.

Radio: Has access to frequencies no other MAR operative in the field knows even exists. Keeps in contact with the research team. It's also the radio he uses for the E-Protocol.

Serrated Combat Knife: Balanced for close quarters fighting.

@ Both of you: Very interesting characters! I don't see any problem with them.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Korui Kage
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Korui Kage View Post
    Hello everyone I am (obviously) a new member of the boards. I have been role playing for about 7 years pen and paper style, and online in various formats for 2 years. I have forum FFRP and normal PBP style. I hope to join a few games and have fun with everyone. Are there any games that are currently looking for some new blood? And are there any that are currently looking to not expand?
    Just dropping this on all the OoC threads.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Korui Kage View Post
    Just dropping this on all the OoC threads.
    Academy City ITP is always recruiting.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Korui Kage
    Guest in the Playground

I am considering bio electrical manipulation for an Esper power. As seen in the Index series. Only a level 3 not level 5.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, I was looking at the wiki character list and I was thinking maybe it would be a smart idea to put the owner of each characterin the wiki, so we know who to contact if we want our characters to interact with them.

Edit: Also, I've update Jason.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2010-09-18 at 11:32 AM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

9. - Top - End - #819
    Ettin in the Playground

Anyway, since there aren't any more comment, I guess my character is accepted.
    Minor concern...the Skill Outs really seem to be deviating from the premise of anti-esper groups...or really just esper-unfriendly. So far the Jaguars don't care, the Psyche Hunters actually have one of the Level 5 as a leader. I'm just worried about so many people trying to have a 'different Skill Out group' that it actually becomes unusual to see a Skill Out that is actually against Espers. >.>
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

10. - Top - End - #820

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Minor concern...the Skill Outs really seem to be deviating from the premise of anti-esper groups...or really just esper-unfriendly. So far the Jaguars don't care, the Psyche Hunters actually have one of the Level 5 as a leader. I'm just worried about so many people trying to have a 'different Skill Out group' that it actually becomes unusual to see a Skill Out that is actually against Espers. >.>
    I'm not a skill out. My character is the detective.

My character
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm back from my vacation, and finally finalized my power choice. If this game still accepts new characters, meet Edogawa Kenichi, Detective.

Appearance.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mussed black hair, medium height, a half downed fedora, and an everpresent smirk. Edogawa Kenichi should look like your average japanese high school student, except that somehow he's not. He always wears his uniform neatly, and often wears a long coat whenever allowed. After school, more often than not he'll wear shirts and trousers with suspender belt.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cool, Calm, Confident, or at least he tries to look that way. What he's actually is overly dramatic. He always act like he's a character from a 1920's detective fiction, which might not actually mesh well with twenty first century japan. He always gives his card to new acquintance, which read Edogawa Kenichi, detective, and he always says that he's a teenage detective, and he'll accept any case from missing cat to closed room murder. Actually, he never solved any case yet, but that never lower his spirit.

It seems that he doesn't actually know what or how detective works and got all of his knowledge of detective-ing from fictions, especially Meitantei Conan, Kindaichi Case Files, Edogawa Ranpo's, Arthur Conan Doyle's, and Philip Marlowe's books. Got a room full of them, and especially proud for how he got the same surname with Edogawa Ranpo.

Power
    Spoiler
    Show

He's a senior student who's been in the academy since elementary school. But no matter how hard they try, they never managed to increase his level 1 power. But that never bothers him though.

He named his power, Noir Magnetism. Though sounds cool, it's actually just a limited version of static electricity.

What he can do is that he can shock people that he can see by using very low static electricity that can give goosebumps and makes their heart flutters. After years of having this and only this power, he had become adept on using them for dramatic purpose. At the very most he can directly shock people's cardiac pacemaker (the part that control heart's pace in someone's heart) and either raise or slow people's heartbeat for no more than a couple of seconds.

He uses this to make his appearances and meetings a lot more dramatic, by giving someone goosebumps and makes their heart races and combining it with their surroundings (lightings, sounds, more often than not he had crafted it for his purpose).

Physical Traits
    Spoiler
    Show
    -can't actually fight, but somewhat a good runner
    -rather stealthy
    -good eyesight
    -actually a good actor.
    -can pick simple locks

Mental Traits
    Spoiler
    Show

-very dramatic
    -very imaginative. more often than not what he thinks about the situation is actually a lot more dramatic and complex than the actual simple situation
    -average grade
    -very knowleadgable on detective trivias

Equipments
    Spoiler
    Show

-Magnifying glass. A must for a detective
    -collapsible spyglass
    -mini recorder/mp3 player
    -digital camera
    -old fashioned pen and notebook.
    -fingerprint collecting tools (a small bottle of dusting poweder, some plester, and a fine brush)
    -chalk
    -wires he can bend into a lockpick
    -swiss army knife
    -a stack of calling card

Opinions? ?Willl he fits?

I guess this means rather than no comments because he's accepted, it's no comment because no one had noticed my entry, eh? Anyway, as my previous question, what should I do now?
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #821
    Ettin in the Playground

If you mean me, Hachiro actually hasn't told them the whole story, as far as they know he is some ordinary guy. If they found out.. well I think this, , would say it all. The group would be weird, because you'd need to be weird to have any chance at all against espers.
    Last edited by druid91; 2010-09-18 at 11:19 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Ettin in the Playground

...*facepalm* Sorry Fri, I do seem to have confused your character with druid's, hence my weird post. But yeah, if no one has any problems/concerns then you could start posting any time now.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

13. - Top - End - #823
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC I : Biribiri.

I hope nobody minds me moving Azabu's timeline forward to lunch period, it was getting a little boring waiting for something to happen
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

14. - Top - End - #824
    Titan in the Playground

Hmmm... I'm actually considering changing Jason's speech color to not get it confused with Jirou's. What color currently remains unclaimed that stands out from the others?

Also, I just want to reconfirm this. In theory, anyone can become an esper with the proper amount of hard work, right? And what hard work would that be exactly?

15. - Top - End - #825
    Ettin in the Playground

I think that its a mental training course during school, but I'm not sure and I have barely read the beginning of the series so...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

16. - Top - End - #826

It seems that Kenichi's entrance must wait again. To summarize, I must graduate college in october

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #827
    Bugbear in the Playground

For those who have chars on the female only school (sorry no time to look up the name), I made her introductory post so whenever you guys are in 'present day' feel free to do something!

Also oh crap I forgot to put up a location. I'll do that when I get back home. *runs off to class*

(Go go Fri! You can do it! )
    Last edited by Lillith; 2010-09-20 at 03:45 AM.
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC I : Biribiri.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Also, I just want to reconfirm this. In theory, anyone can become an esper with the proper amount of hard work, right? And what hard work would that be exactly?
    It's never exactly explained but it seems to be related to some technological equipment and/or mental training as mentioned by druid
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Titan in the Playground

I think I'm going to change all of Jason's speech to blue if no one else has it.

20. - Top - End - #830
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, I just want to reconfirm this. In theory, anyone can become an esper with the proper amount of hard work, right?
    Almost. In theory anyone has the potential to become an Esper given sufficient effort. In practice, there are plenty of people who go through the Power Curriculum Program and awaken no ability. The question of whether they simply didn't try hard enough or lack something essential to the process is open for debate.
    And what hard work would that be exactly?
    According to the (fairly vague) source material it's usually a mixture of physical training, mental examinations, hypnosis, ordinary lessons and machine-aided stimulation. In the case of a particularly promising Esper more unsavory methods may be secretly used as well; The government of Academy City aren't above risking their students' lives if it creates a more powerful weapon for them to use.

21. - Top - End - #831
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    Almost. In theory anyone has the potential to become an Esper given sufficient effort. In practice, there are plenty of people who go through the Power Curriculum Program and awaken no ability. The question of whether they simply didn't try hard enough or lack something essential to the process is open for debate.

According to the (fairly vague) source material it's usually a mixture of physical training, mental examinations, hypnosis, ordinary lessons and machine-aided stimulation. In the case of a particularly promising Esper more unsavory methods may be secretly used as well; The government of Academy City aren't above risking their students' lives if it creates a more powerful weapon for them to use.
    I know about the government part. I did watch Railgun from start to finish. (But now they removed Railgun and Index from Animefreak. I'm so sad.)

Anyways, we need someone to tell Jason that he has the potential to become an esper. Preferably a teacher.

*Looks at 13_CBS*

22. - Top - End - #832
    Barbarian in the Playground

I know about the government part. I did watch Railgun from start to finish. (But now they removed Railgun and Index from Animefreak. I'm so sad.)

Anyways, we need someone to tell Jason that he has the potential to become an esper. Preferably a teacher.

*Looks at 13_CBS*
    http://www.animeseason.com/ has it and quite alot others. Just so everyone knows, I'm still here. I just really don't know how to put my character in right now. I'll be posting soon
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

23. - Top - End - #833
    Orc in the Playground

Same here.

I think I know what to do, should Akiyama bolt through the hallway, but other than that, I've got nothing for Hajime.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

24. - Top - End - #834

Yeah same for me. I'm going to hold out till there are actually people for Jane to interact with. Who are the people who have chars in the girl school anyways?

25. - Top - End - #835

Off the top of my head, Kasanip, Callos DeTerran, Moon Wolf (maybe), and Vael.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Halfling in the Playground

Yep, my character goes to Toki. I'd be happy to RP if ya want
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

27. - Top - End - #837
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Yeah same for me. I'm going to hold out till there are actually people for Jane to interact with. Who are the people who have chars in the girl school anyways?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Off the top of my head, Kasanip, Callos DeTerran, Moon Wolf (maybe), and Vael.
    Kanazuchi is not in her class because of age.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

28. - Top - End - #838
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, I've gotten to the 3rd episode of Index, and already I just want to say, "Thank you for not incorporating magic into this game!" Seriously, its already way confusing and complex from Railgun as is. Index is 3 times worse. Combine them together, and we have one big mess. Also, I have a feeling that Index will not establish anything more about espers other than what has already been stated in Railgun, correct?

29. - Top - End - #839

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Yep, my character goes to Toki. I'd be happy to RP if ya want
    Sure! Would be sad if Jane had a class all of her own.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Ettin in the Playground

Guess who got a job today. Between work, scouts, karate and sleeping like normal people do, downtime between my posts will likely increase quite a bit. If I take too long to respond to something for your tastes, prod me over AIM or MSN.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."