New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Sakurako

Sakurako nervously wets her lips, looking at each of the four in turn as they step out into the light and move to surround her.

Have to keep an eye on all of them, if one of them gets into my blind spot then I'm done for!

But she had heard Hitsushi run up behind her before she had sprinted around the corner, and a plan began to formulate in her mind. Hitsushi couldn't take four guys with weapons on by himself, not without a little help, but they couldn't just let the others carry off the unconscious person either! It'd be risky...but...

Pop.

The redhead disappears in a moment, appearing almost fifteen feet up into the air upside down, with her hands going to the holsters of thin stakes about her thighs. Quickly she runs her hands across five on each leg, each of the five disappearing to reappear down below. Like one nail to nail down each pant's leg of the four below to the ground, limiting their mobility while the remaining two crossed through the barrel of the pistol. Another soft pop-like noise and she appears six or seven feet past the group of four.

"Hitsushi, I'm counting on you to handle those guys!" Sakurako yelled back to her panting partner in Judgment behind the corner, but she was already sprinting after the unconscious person being dragged away.
    Alleyway

Curiously, the impaled pistol sparks and crackles--a tazer gun, painted black to disguise it as a normal gun. Meanwhile, two of the four attackers lose balance at the sudden pinning of their pants, while the other two immediately begin tugging their way out of their predicament, grunting in frustration.

"Damn it, get her! Get her!" The three drop the body they're carrying and pull out tazers, charging Sakurako.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hitsushi

The boy took one deep breath, regained his composure, and rounded the corner. He ran at the two who were trying to escape from their bindings. He swung his arm out at one of them, attempting to push him over. He then turned to the other and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back and putting his hand on the back of his neck. He moved surprisingly quick. "You have the right to remain silent. That goes for all of you."

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Hitsushi

The boy took one deep breath, regained his composure, and rounded the corner. He ran at the two who were trying to escape from their bindings. He swung his arm out at one of them, attempting to push him over. He then turned to the other and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back and putting his hand on the back of his neck. He moved surprisingly quick. "You have the right to remain silent. That goes for all of you."
    Alleyway

The first thug falls over easily, too distracted by his pants to react in time. The second is subdued just as easily, the pain in his arm forcing him to drop his tazer.

The two others, meanwhile, manage to free themselves by removing their pants.

"Shut it, fatty!" Both of them rush at Tsutomu, one with a shock prod and the other with a pair of knuckle dusters, his tazer gun ruined. The one on the floor starts to wriggle out of his clothing, as well.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

Harada Rin- Hongakuteki Nihon Ryouri

Rin eventually (barely) finishes off her giant burger. It's rather hard to see how she managed it, actually. Nonetheless, she gets up and pays for the monstrosity in her usual cheerful manner, then bounces off.
    She does this all so swiftly that there is barely time to count up how much she paid, which might be disconcerting... until Sanin realizes she paid twice as much as the burger cost.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    Alleyway

Curiously, the impaled pistol sparks and crackles--a tazer gun, painted black to disguise it as a normal gun. Meanwhile, two of the four attackers lose balance at the sudden pinning of their pants, while the other two immediately begin tugging their way out of their predicament, grunting in frustration.

"Damn it, get her! Get her!" The three drop the body they're carrying and pull out tazers, charging Sakurako.
    Alleyway

Sakurako can't help but give an eager smile, not from anything like blood lust or the sort, but because she knew that here and now she was actually accomplishing some real good! If Hitsushi and her could pull it off, then they would have saved this person from what was obviously certain peril! Or one heck of a weird prank.

Not that the thugs were privy to her thoughts, they just saw her jump up and begin to twirl about with her leg held out as if to kick before...

Pop

She was behind the one lagging behind the most, finishing her spin with a hard kick towards the back of his head. Sakurako's arms were pulled back as if supporting something, another curious motion before...

Pop

Gone again, re-appearing with her arms braced against the wall of the alley, and once she felt concrete she pushes off with her legs straightened. The next thug she was targeting might even get a flash of her shorts before her feet hit home into his side (assuming he doesn't dodge or something).

Pop

Gone once more and back in a flash, hand pressed against the last guy's taser-holding wrist and emerald eyes steely cold.

"This is your only warning to put down the taser and surrender peacefully!" She boasts...ignorant of her feet trapped in the concrete below up to the top of her shoes. For the moment anyway, but all in all her rapid fire attack had only taken a couple of seconds and likely left more then a few angry men in it's wake.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Alleyway

Sakurako can't help but give an eager smile, not from anything like blood lust or the sort, but because she knew that here and now she was actually accomplishing some real good! If Hitsushi and her could pull it off, then they would have saved this person from what was obviously certain peril! Or one heck of a weird prank.

Not that the thugs were privy to her thoughts, they just saw her jump up and begin to twirl about with her leg held out as if to kick before...

Pop

She was behind the one lagging behind the most, finishing her spin with a hard kick towards the back of his head. Sakurako's arms were pulled back as if supporting something, another curious motion before...

Pop

Gone again, re-appearing with her arms braced against the wall of the alley, and once she felt concrete she pushes off with her legs straightened. The next thug she was targeting might even get a flash of her shorts before her feet hit home into his side (assuming he doesn't dodge or something).

Pop

Gone once more and back in a flash, hand pressed against the last guy's taser-holding wrist and emerald eyes steely cold.

"This is your only warning to put down the taser and surrender peacefully!" She boasts...ignorant of her feet trapped in the concrete below up to the top of her shoes. For the moment anyway, but all in all her rapid fire attack had only taken a couple of seconds and likely left more then a few angry men in it's wake.
    Alleyway

The kidnappers struggle to their feet, winded. More angry than hurt, they ignore Sakurako's warning and make one more effort to bring down the cheeky teleporter.

"Graah...get her already! She's just some punk girl!" The two others rush Sakurako. One of them, who has an especially maniacal gleam in his eye, opens his palm and produces a ball of flame--the probably culprit for the flame jet that Sakurako saw earlier.

7. - Top - End - #157

Hitsushi

The boy kicked the thug he was holding forward, hoping to distract the two thugs while he picked up the taser on the ground. He held it behind his back as he took a defensive stance, his boot stuck in the thug's back, keeping him down.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Tokiwadai Middle School, hallways, the FUTURE]

"Great, just great." Jane thought angry to herself while she was walking down another hallway. She had already wasted 15 minutes with just going from one hallway to another one just like it. She wasn't even sure if the slow growth of crowds in the building was a good thing or a bad thing.

Jane looked around, unsure if she should start using her antenna. Perhaps she could catch a glimpse of someone needing to go her way. But with the crowd that was starting to gather, it would be hard to filter out the right mind with the right thoughts. There was a big chance that the wave of voices would wipe her off her feet.

With a nervous look on her face, Jane glanced at her watch. Only 13 minutes left, she didn't want to be late for her first class on the first day. It would give her a bad name. If she wanted to have a good reputation with the teachers, she'd need to have a perfect attendance record to start with. With a sigh Jane looked at her watch again. "If I still can't find it in 8 minutes... I will if I can't it in 8 minutes..."
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

Hitsushi

The boy kicked the thug he was holding forward, hoping to distract the two thugs while he picked up the taser on the ground. He held it behind his back as he took a defensive stance, his boot stuck in the thug's back, keeping him down.
    Alleyway

One of the standing (and pantsless) thugs pauses momentarily, while the other with the shock prod charges Tsutomu, glee on his face. He swings wildly at Tsutomu's face.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Bugbear in the Playground

[City, Last Night]

There was... a secret about Hisagi.

A secret known to few, and the few that knew it, worried about it.

You see, it is as if there are two people where Hisagi stands: Lightning and Hisagi.

When the Judgement band goes on, Lightning appears. Cold, unfeeling, willing to do anything in the name of justice. When it's removed, Hisagi appears, with his normal personality.

It frightened his friends, and scared those who didn't know it.

This night, Lightning walked the streets, patrolling with ease.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

11. - Top - End - #161

Alleyway

One of the standing (and pantsless) thugs pauses momentarily, while the other with the shock prod charges Tsutomu, glee on his face. He swings wildly at Tsutomu's face.
    Time seemed to slow down for the thug as he approached, seeing the boy in front of him grab the shock prod and jab the taser into his stomach with incredible, almost supernatural speed. The other thugs would see, however, that it was not Hitsushi moving quickly, but the thug himself moving slowly. He threw the shock prod the the ground with a clang, keeping pressure on the man under his foot.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

Jason [Morning]

A dark blue car drives down the road. Two people sit in the driver and passager seat as it moves along. The one in the passanger seat was looking outside he window, staring at the robotic trash cans sweeping up trash from the sidewalk.

["...you have a good time at Onizuka."]

Jason rolls his eyes. His mother was still continuing the conversation they started earlier.

["I don't know what to expect! I still don't know how espers treat people. I'll probably be the odd person in the whole group."]

["There will be other people without powers there. You'll fit right in. Or... atleast you would fit in better if..."]

She looks over at the pin on his left collar. The pin was the shape and color of the American flag waving in the breeze. Jason crossed his arms at her look.
    ["Hey! They'll all know I'm from America one way or another. Atleast this will make it easier for them."]

She nodded reluctantly.
    ["Yes... But it just seems like your trying to not fit in here."]

Jason looks out the window again.
    ["I'm not...much"]
    He mutters the last bit under his breath. They drive along for a couple of minutes before he speaks up again.
    ["So, you're going to be home late?"]

["Yes. And so will your father. We'll both have to study up on our new jobs. I just hope that your father doesn't have a too tough a time at Anti-Skill. And we'll still need to find another suitable day job for him since Anti-Skill is a voluntary organization."]

["Well, atleast you got a company car right away. I would have hated trying to navigate through this city to get to school."]

["Were almost there now. Yes, there it is!"]
    She points to the large campus in front of them. The car pulls up in front of the entrance. Jason reaches for the door, but his mother holds him back.
    ["Now, please try to enjoy yourself Jason. And remember your japanese. Don't say anything stupid your first day."]

Jason quickly reaches into his backpack and pulls out an English to Japanese dictionary.
    ["Don't worry. I've got it covered. Bye mom!"]

He quickly gets out of the car and closes the door. Through the window, his mother blows him a kiss, before driving off down the street. Jason then turns back to the school. All around him, students were arriving, all talking amoungst themselves. None of them seem to notice Jason and he takes a relief from that. He then walks forward towards the school to his first class.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2010-09-20 at 10:16 AM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ettin in the Playground

All things considered Jirou's day was going a lot better than expected. Despite encountering many obstacles he had managed to arrive at his first class both on time and intact. True, he wasn't in any condition to actually listen to it, but just being there was an achievement. Besides, he usually didn't listen anyway; Being at the bottom of the class got you more attention than being in the middle. Thus he was quite happy to wile away the time with idle daydreams. Or, in this case, groundless anxieties.

"...never show my face again at that cafe, that's for sure. Except maybe to turn that worthless chair into dust. The thing deserves all it gets for foiling the greatest entrance of all time. First impressions are the key, I can feel it. Not that there's anyone here who doesn't already know what an idiot I-Wait...Wasn't there supposed to be a new student coming today? Hey yeah, there was! Kami, I must be out of my mind to forget something fantastic like that..."

Jirou straightened up in his seat, suddenly raptly attentive. Even the thought of Harada Rin's burning disdain couldn't spoil his mood now. It wasn't every day that an opportunity like this came along. This new kid was a blank slate, a fresh canvas, a chance for a comeback! Eyes now firmly fixed upon the door, he awaited the new arrival with baited breath.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Orc in the Playground

A tan man sits in a workshop, working on a wooden table. He's working on a commision given to him by a couple from Azabu Academy who noticed him working on a wooden bird. They were impressed with his skill, and so gave him a job creating a table that looks like it came straight out of Versailles. At this point, he's looking at a rather stubborn little piece of wood that just won't cooperate. He puts a couple of fingers on that piece, and soon it shrivels up, allowing him to simply flick it off.

He then glances over at the clock, noticing that he should get ready for school. He then goes to take a quick shower and put on his school uniform. It was loose enough and long enough to cover up the things that would make him an outcast, something he's always been grateful for. Well, aside from his green eyes and long, white hair, but he was used to the names he would recieve because of this. He moves to a room where he keeps a large store of plants, picks a peach from one of them, and leaves the apartment.

Soon, Mori Hajime arrives at Onizuka, completely on foot. He gives whatever curtsies are neccessary to whoever it was neccessary, making it as easy as possible. He takes in everything, the sights, the sounds, the smells, on instinct. He looks blank and inward, showing little to no emotion. A calm in a storm.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-09-10 at 01:56 PM.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

Alleyway

The kidnappers struggle to their feet, winded. More angry than hurt, they ignore Sakurako's warning and make one more effort to bring down the cheeky teleporter.

"Graah...get her already! She's just some punk girl!" The two others rush Sakurako. One of them, who has an especially maniacal gleam in his eye, opens his palm and produces a ball of flame--the probably culprit for the flame jet that Sakurako saw earlier.
    Sakurako

The redhead's eyes widen as the one produces a ball of flame, noting the look in his eyes as she considered her options. If she kept jumping so quickly, then she'd start to get tired soon, which would be bad if these others had abilities as well. As another flame jet rushed towards her, Sakurako jumps back and disappears in the rush of flames, appearing beside one of the others with a sweeping kick that knocks him unto his rump while she grabs hold of his shock prod.

Another short jump and she jabs the taser against the pyrokineticist's side for an electrifying surprise.

"Didn't your mother teach you to never play with fire? Or to insult a lady?" She says haughtily before turning to the others...three more quick pops and she'd taken down the two still remaining with similar jolts before sitting squarely on the last one's chest with her handcuffs locking his hands together.

"I just hope for your sake that your victim is unharmed, otherwise your punishment will be much worse." Sakurako warns, getting up unto her feet. "Hitsushi, do you need any help?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

Alleyway

At Sakurako's call, the last still-standing thug turns around and sees that almost everyone else is pretty much down and out.

"Aww, damn it! Run for it! Run!" He drops his weapon and tries to rush past Tsutomu. Two others manage to struggle to their feet follow him out, the others unconscious or too weak to run away.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Orc in the Playground

[Mori Hajime-Onizuka Academy]

Hajime manages to weave through the crowds and make it to class just enough ahead of time, shrugging off any name-calling like "old man" due to his snow white hair. He gives the room a brief scan before setting up his books and supplies and notes. After a few moments, he reclines slightly as he waits for class to begin. He looks just the slightest bit tense, as though he is prepared for anything. However, you wouldn't tell from his face, as it's calm, serene, and blank as ever.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

18. - Top - End - #168

Hitsushi

Hitsushi ran forward and put his hand on the running thug's chest with great force. The thug promptly fell backward, lightly and slowly. He activated the taser, making a Bzzzt noise. "All of you should come quietly. You cannot get past me, and any that do will be caught by my teleporting friend." He said calmly and clearly. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." The boy handcuffed all of the remaining thugs when they agreed.

"Whew..." Hitsushi later said with a sigh as he leaned against a wall.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ettin in the Playground

[Past Night]

Hinata was walking back to home from work, when he heard a loud thud and frantic speech coming from a nearby alley. It sounded like there was a... fight? An arrest? Curious, the young man stoped and leaned forward a bit to catch a glimpse of what was happening in the shadows.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-09-13 at 05:48 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

Alleyway

All seven of the thugs back down and drop their weapons, glaring hatred at Sakurako and Tsutomu. One of them spits at Tsutomu's face as he reads them their rights.

21. - Top - End - #171

Hitsushi

The spit, curiously, balled up and stopped about one inch away as he put his hand up. It then fell to the ground. "Disrespect me all you want. That just means more time." He said with a strug.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Jason- Onizuka Academy

Jason walked nerviously down the hallway. He got a few quick stares, but did his best to ignore them all. He arrived at the entrance of his class and took a steadying breath. The bell rang to signal all students that they were now late if they were not in their classes. He stood there, outside the class, trying to listen in. Apparently, he was supposed to wait outside until the teacher announced his presence.

He listened as the teacher called roll and the different students responded. In his head, he went over the words he was suppose to say when he was called in.

["Lets hope I get this right."]

From inside, the teacher's voice finishes calling roll.
    "And now, we have a new transfer student joining us today. Please welcome Jason Williams from the United States."

Jason barely understood what the teacher said as he reaches for the handle door. He opens it up slowly and steps inside. Thank goodness he wasn't the nervous type, or this would be torture. He could feel all the student's eyes on him as he walked down the endless streach to the front of the room. He turned to face all the students, nearly faultering on the first word.
    "H-Hello. My name is Jason Williams and its very nice to meet all of you."

He could see the teacher out of the corner of his nodding approvingly before looking out at the students.
    "Now lets see here... Why don't you sit next to Jirou over by the window there."

Jason follows his gaze over to the empty seat behind Jirou. He walks over to the desk and sits down. He was glad the introduction was over. He knew he would have to do it several times later today, but atleast now he knew he could speak what he had to say correctly.

He looks up as the teacher then turns to begin writing stuff on the blackboard. There was a moment of panic as he saw the words in japanese. instinctively, he reaches down into his backpack to pull out the Japanese to English dictionary. He then opens up his spiralbound notebook to take notes. The left side would copy down what's on the blackboard. The right side will be the english translation. Now hopefully he can do this all without any interruptions...
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2010-09-20 at 10:15 AM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Kanazuchi Kazumi
    [Tokiwadai] [Morning]

Always running. Having this annoying thought, Kazumi ran quickly. Of course to be late for school is a bad thing, in a city of students. But Kazumi did not sleep too long very often. No, she did not sleep very well most of the time.

Last night was the same. Mostly it was the late arrival of her roommate. Though Kazumi was not asleep, it was clear the job of 'Judgement' was an annoyance. Maybe another reason not to join.

Kazumi ran anyway. She did not mind the running so much, but for a ruffled appearance, of course there would be comments from her classmates. Because Tokiwadai was just that kind of school. But, at least it was not the same as Sakurako's desires. Kazumi tried to run away from that brief thought.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

Jirou's eyebrows rose along with many others as their teacher introduced the new student. The newcomer was a foreigner? Whispered chatter briefly filled the room only to abruptly stop when the door swung open. From the hush that followed it was as if everyone was expecting a two-headed dragon to be on the other side. Even when the 'dragon' was revealed to be a fairly average brown-haired boy the class' focus didn't waver. Their eyes followed him unwaveringly as he made his way to the front, and Jirou was no exception.

As excited as he was, Jirou did feel a pang of sympathy for the poor kid. He well remembered making that torturous walk himself, and the feelings it evoked. If the experience was that bad for a normal student, he could only imagine what it was like for a foreigner in an unfamiliar land. What this guy needed was a good friend to show him the ropes, and Jirou would be happy to fill that role...Purely for Jason's benefit, of course. No question of petty vanity here, absolutely not. Anyway, he was determined to befriend this American as soon as the opportunity arose.

And arise it did. Before Jirou knew what was happening the newbie had already crossed the room and sat down right behind him. Perhaps lady luck hadn't completely abandoned him after all. A quick backward glance revealed that Jason was deep in concentration and unlikely to welcome interruptions, but that didn't matter; Jirou had an ace in the hole. Taking care not to attract too much notice (probably a futile effort), he leaned back and whispered a few words to the scribbling student.

"[Need any help? You seem a bit nervous.]"

With an effort Jirou held back the smug smile he wanted to give the rest of the class. They might have had the advantage in looks, brains and popularity, but so what? He could speak English.
    Last edited by Anyr; 2010-09-14 at 05:50 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

Hitsushi

The spit, curiously, balled up and stopped about one inch away as he put his hand up. It then fell to the ground. "Disrespect me all you want. That just means more time." He said with a strug.
    Alleyway

Even his last attempt at lashing out against his captors foiled, the thug settles down, awaiting capture. The others eye the gap between Tsutomu and the alleyway walls, but they also settle down.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

[Alleyway, past night]

Just as the situation seems to calm down, a figure wearing a fluffy pink wintercoat appears at the mouth of the alley, behind Sakurako and Hitsushi "Excuse me? Is everything under control here?" Hinata asks, his breath steaming and cheeks flushing in the cold night air.

27. - Top - End - #177

Hitsushi

The boy smiled, looking at the figure in a coat. "Everything is fine now, Miss-" Hitsushi squinted. "...-ter." He corrected himself immediately, embarrassed at his umistake. "What brings you here?" He asks curiously, wondering why this pretty young woman was wandering through the alleyways.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

[Past Night]

"Oh, I was just going home from work when I heard some commotion..." Hinata takes a few steps into the alley and tilts his head to better peer past Hitsushi, his earrings swinging slightly from side to side, gleaming in the faint light. "I just wanted to see if things were.." He stops mid-sentence when he sees the assortment of thugs and starts picking up faces.

Uh huh.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-09-15 at 07:12 PM.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [Rail IC] Academy City

Sakurako

Sakurako leaves Hitsushi to handle the kidnappers, after passing him the other pair of handcuffs she kept hooked to her thigh of course, and instead moves to see just who their unfortunate victim had been. Of course, when Caitriona and Hinata arrive, she casts a slightly surprised look at the two of them.

"Hey, you guys should stand back! It's not really safe to stand around these guys, at least one of them is a pyrokinetic.." She warns as she rolls the victim over and pulls out her phone, opening it up so that it casts some light upon who it was.

"Hey, are you okay? Did they hurt you anywhere?" Sakurako says gently, adopting her best 'big sister' tone to help put them at ease...though if they were still unconscious it might not do much to calm them down.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

This was Re-retconned.
    Last edited by Maximum Zersk; 2010-09-16 at 11:15 PM.

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show