New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5]Improved Monster Classes- Still Alive, and taking requests!

Arrow Demon: Born archer is lame. I really don't see why anyone would do that. Scrap it and move close combat shot to 1st level- 2nd is too loaded.
    Once that's done, looks pretty good.
    Awakened Cat: Does not deserve full BAB. Also doesn't deserve +2 Cha; I'd leave it at a net +1 bonus- it's not a pixie, it's a cat.
    Fix the charm person DCs, and I would change diplomacy to bluff.

Unholy Scion: Fix the skills. It shouldn't get Enervation at level 5. Go ahead and give it divine stacking. And clean it up: Unholy Strike especially needs some rewording. Does the damage apply to only melee attacks? Manufactured attacks? Touch attacks? Natural weapons? Just say all attacks, all attacks from a manufactured weapon, all melee attacks, all melee touch attacks, or whatever.

Half-Fey: It gets a lot for only one level- thus, it doesn't need ability score bonuses, and should get only 4+int skill points.
    For the 2nd option, that would allow an undead/construct to become a fey... no.
    Then, give it logical SLAs. Please. Gee, do I want faerie fire (a mediocre level 1 spell) or glitterdust (one of the best 2nd level spells). Hmmm, that's a really tough question.
    Anyways, it also shouldn't ever be able to get spells earlier than a fullcaster of similar level. Beyond that, give it a progression- weaker spells earlier, more powerful spells later.

Dream Larva: Okay, a little tough for time right now, but at a glance it looks good. At a glance. Not perfect, but I'll get to that later today. Also, if you're casting a spell, it should be stated it's an SLA!
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

2. - Top - End - #452
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
    Dream Larva: Okay, a little tough for time right now, but at a glance it looks good. At a glance. Not perfect, but I'll get to that later today. Also, if you're casting a spell, it should be stated it's an SLA!
    Great, stated that its spell-like abilities are in fact, spell-like abilities. Thanks very much for taking the time to critique.

And yes, of course it's not perfect. This is my first monster class, while other people in this thread have been practicing for a long time. I'd rather take critique and edit it a thousand times to learn how to do it right.
    Last edited by Magicyop; 2010-10-13 at 11:24 AM.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

Many thanks to Qwernt for my amazing mind flayer avatar!

3. - Top - End - #453
    Bugbear in the Playground

Daemon

Arrow Demon: Born archer is lame. I really don't see why anyone would do that. Scrap it and move close combat shot to 1st level- 2nd is too loaded.
    Once that's done, looks pretty good.
    Done it. Born Archer was just an attempt to come up with something. It's basically a weak version of power attack, and you get proper ranged power attack later on anyway.
    Homebrew: Ghost Rider, a 3.5e Base Class inspired by Marvel's Comics.

So guys, the new Iron Man trailer, huh?

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #454
    Titan in the Playground

Half-Fey: It gets a lot for only one level- thus, it doesn't need ability score bonuses, and should get only 4+int skill points.
    For the 2nd option, that would allow an undead/construct to become a fey... no.
    Then, give it logical SLAs. Please. Gee, do I want faerie fire (a mediocre level 1 spell) or glitterdust (one of the best 2nd level spells). Hmmm, that's a really tough question.
    Anyways, it also shouldn't ever be able to get spells earlier than a fullcaster of similar level. Beyond that, give it a progression- weaker spells earlier, more powerful spells later.

1. I knew that, and yet added them at the last second anyway. D'oh!
    2. Cool.
    3. No it doesn't, the special requirement still requires the others as well.
    4. Better?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Half Fey

Class:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pre-requisites:
    Type - Any except Construct, Fey or Undead
    Skills - Knowledge (Nature) 4 Ranks
    Language - Sylvan
    Special - Either: have one Fey parent and one non Construct, Fey or Undead parent

or

Must have sought another Fey and prove yourself to it under a full moon by succeeding at some whim it decides on; this may be as simple as dancing in time with a group of Pixies, as challenging as matching a Wild Hunt as it tracks it's quarry, or as innane as spending the night telling a Satyr how handsome he is etc. After this success the Fey will take a Cold Iron weapon from you, cut itself slightly and allow you to take a vial of it's blood. Drinking this as dawn breaks completes the ritual and the transformation will be finished after 1 hour.

Hit Dice: d6
    {table]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special
    1|+0|+0|+2|+2|Fey-Blooded, Faerie Magic[/table]
    Class Skills: 4+Int Mod; Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, Disguise, Escape Artist, Handle Animal, Heal, Hide, Knowledge (History, Nature, Planes), Listen, Move Silently, Perform, Sense Motive, Slight of Hand, Spot, Survival

Class Features:

Fey-Blooded: Unlike other monster classes the Half Fey doesn't lose it's racial traits, but it does gain Fey Traits and a bonus on Saves vs. Enchantment spells equal to 1/2 it's HD, becoming full Immunity at 15HD.
    - At 4HD the Half Fey gains DR overcome by Cold Iron Weapons equal to 1/2 it's HD.
    - At 6HD the Half Fey grows a pair of wings, usually designed after butterfly wings, but certain Half Fey have different types. They gain a fly speed equal to their land speed with Average manoeuvrability. This increases to double land speed with Good manoeuvrability at 10HD.

Faerie Magic: Half Fey may use several spell-like abilities that are obtained at the HD shown on the table below. SLAs are obtained retroactively. Where a choice is given this must be made at the level it is obtained and cannot be changed. The Save DC for all Faerie Magic is 10+1/2HD+Cha Mod
    {table]HD|Spell-Like Abilities
    1|Charm Person 1/day
    2|Sleep 1/day
    3|Hypnotism 1/day
    4|Hideous Laughter 1/day
    5|Glitterdust 1/day
    6|Enthrall 1/day
    7|Suggestion 1/day
    8|Hold Person 1/day
    9|Confusion 1/day
    10|
    11|Dominate Person 1/day
    12|Mass Suggestion 1/day
    13|Eyebite 1/day
    14|Insanity 1/day
    15|Mass Invisibility 1/day
    16|
    17|Irresistible Dance 1/day
    18|
    19|Dominate Monster 1/day[/table]

Comments:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Couldn't think of anything to do and this was on the waiting list. Thoughts? Maybe some way to stagger the SLAs, coz that seems like a lot for one level.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Stiiil waitin' on that derro class... No pressure! Just sayin'!
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

6. - Top - End - #456
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

I'm also waiting on the Gravetouched Ghoul class. Anyone up for it? I'd expect it to be more powerful than the standard ghoul class.

7. - Top - End - #457

I'm a real fan of the gravetouched ghoul, and would step in to do it, but I dimly recall someone saying they had it on their To Do list.

If nobody objects, I could write it up.

8. - Top - End - #458

Unholy Scion: Fix the skills. It shouldn't get Enervation at level 5. Go ahead and give it divine stacking. And clean it up: Unholy Strike especially needs some rewording. Does the damage apply to only melee attacks? Manufactured attacks? Touch attacks? Natural weapons? Just say all attacks, all attacks from a manufactured weapon, all melee attacks, all melee touch attacks, or whatever.
    How many skill points per level and what skills?
    should enervation come at lv 7?
    Should it be divine and arcane?
    how would the unholy strike work with touch spells?
    awesome avatar made by Trazoi
    Totem Cleric:A divine fighter that uses a totem which empowers him.

I will not have as much acces to a computer so I will not post as much.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cogidubnus View Post
    Done it. Born Archer was just an attempt to come up with something. It's basically a weak version of power attack, and you get proper ranged power attack later on anyway.
    Redo the table to reflect your changes. Also, it seems odd that it gets +2 scores at 4 & 5- I'd move those to the later levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    1. I knew that, and yet added them at the last second anyway. D'oh!
    2. Cool.
    3. No it doesn't, the special requirement still requires the others as well.
    4. Better?
    Ah. I thought it was ALL that or the other option, not just the special or the other option. Might want to specify.
    Anyways, the normal Half-Fey gets 13 SLAs- this one gets 17. PROBLEM. OR's are okay, you just need to make them sensible OR's. Also, no dominate person.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    Stiiil waitin' on that derro class... No pressure! Just sayin'!
    I hear you loud and clear. I'll see if I can churn one out sometime, if noone else wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyudra View Post
    I'm a real fan of the gravetouched ghoul, and would step in to do it, but I dimly recall someone saying they had it on their To Do list.

I believe I saw something similar. Go ahead and do it if they don't post again within a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by monkman View Post
    How many skill points per level and what skills?
    That's your choice. You know the fluff better than me.
    should enervation come at lv 7?
    That, or later.
    Should it be divine and arcane?
    Again, you know the fluff better than me.
    how would the unholy strike work with touch spells?
    Well, there's this item I like called the gauntlets of the heartfelt blows. It adds charisma modifier damage to all melee attacks & melee touch attacks. What this means is that when attacking with a melee weapon, natural strike, whathaveyou, you add charisma damage to all of those attacks... and when using any ability with a range of touch, such as a spell or a paladin's lay on hands, you can add cha mod damage to that as well. Get the picture?

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ettin in the Playground

Derro

Spoiler
    Show
    HD: d8
    {table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special

1st|
    +0
    |
    +2
    |
    +0
    |
    +2
    |Dwarfish Body, Lesser Madness, Instable Insight, +1 Con

2nd|
    +1
    |
    +3
    |
    +0
    |
    +3
    |Roguish Skills, +1 Dex

3rd|
    +2
    |
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +3
    |Pinnacle of Madness, Insane Insight, Spell Resistance, +1 Con, +1 Dex[/table]
    Proficiencies: The Derro gains proficiency with all simple weapons, light martial weapons, and the hand crossbow, as well as light armor and light shields & bucklers.

Skills: 4+Int modifier. Class skills are Balance, Bluff, Disguise, Hide, Intimidate, Knowledge: Dungeoneering, Listen, Move silently, Sleight of Hand, and Spot.

Dwarfish Body: A Derro loses all other racial traits and becomes a small monstrous humanoid (granting 60 ft. Darkvision) with 20 ft. move speed.
    In addition, he gains a +1 natural armor bonus to AC. This bonus improved to +2 at 5 HD, and by another 1 at every 5 HD thereafter.

Lesser Madness: When the Derro gains this ability, he takes a -2 penalty to wisdom; however, he also gains a bonus of +2 to charisma and immunity to confusion & insanity effects.
    The Derro may choose to not gain this ability, not losing and wisdom and not gaining any charisma or immunities.

Instable Insight: The Derro gains the ability to cast Ghost Sound, Daze & Lesser Confusion as SLAs, each 1/day/HD. All of his SLAs have a DC of (10+1/2 HD+Cha mod).
    The Daze SLA improves to Daze Monster at 4 HD. In addition, the max HD affected by Daze is equal to the Derro's HD+4, and the max HD affected by Daze Monster is equal to the Derro's HD+6.
    The Lesser Confusion SLA improves to Confusion at 6 HD, and Insanity at 13 HD.

Ability Score Bonuses: The Derro gains a +1 bonus to constitution at levels 1 & 3, and a +1 bonus to dexterity at levels 2 & 3, for a total of +2 to dexterity and constitution at level 3.

Roguish Skills: At 2nd level, the Derro never accidentally poisons himself when applying poison to a weapon, gains +1d6 sneak attack damage (as the rogue ability) and gains a racial bonus to the hide & move silently skills equal to 1/2 HD.

Pinnacle of Madness: The Derro takes an additional -2 penalty to his wisdom score, but gains immunity to mind-affecting effects. This ability is only gained if the Derro took Lesser Madness.

Insane Insight: The Derro gains the ability to cast Darkness, Shatter & Sound Burst as SLAs each a number of times per day equal to his HD/3.
    At 5 HD, Darkness improves to deeper darkness.
    At 8 HD, the Derro may cast Shout instead of Sound Burst once per day. Using this ability still takes up a use of Sound Burst.

Spell Resistance: The Derro gains SR equal to 11+HD.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2010-10-14 at 10:43 AM.

11. - Top - End - #461

changed some thing ,it's on page 11
    awesome avatar made by Trazoi
    Totem Cleric:A divine fighter that uses a totem which empowers him.

I will not have as much acces to a computer so I will not post as much.

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #462
    Titan in the Playground

I am having a big trouble deciding on how to adjucate all the Concordan Killer's Spell like abilities.

For the record they have

At will Analize Dweomer greater dispel magic, mage armor, magic missile, O Resilent Sphere, shield and Greater Teleport( With the usual 50 pounds of object thingy)

3/day: Forcecage, greater invisibility, M Sword, Plane shift O Telekinetic Sphere, wall of Force

And Finally
    1/day the Words line, and Mindblank.

My idea was giving access to them one level later than they would normally be first available as spells (level 2 for 1st level spells and so on)

The problem is the extremely varying of usage.
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, I missed your post regarding the concordant... yeah, I wouldn't advise that for a beginner.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

Awww crap... I had almost all planned up, the only problem were the SLAS, all the other abilities were almost finished....
    Just call me Dusk

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Awww crap... I had almost all planned up, the only problem were the SLAS, all the other abilities were almost finished....
    Well, rule of thumb is to never get SLAs before a fullcaster of equivalent level would get them. We generally ignore the 50 lb limitation, and like to give teleport, then have it upgrade to greater at a certain HD. Otherwise, just look at other classes for examples on how to handle it.
    As for the # of times per day? Doesn't matter too much. Just don't give a high level spell 1/day/HD and you should be fine.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2010-10-13 at 07:00 PM.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Titan in the Playground

hmmm ok another question
    How doess this looks?

1/2 HD per day for the at-will SLAS

1 per 3 HD per day for the 3/day SLAS

and 1 per 5 HD for the 1/day SLAS
    Just call me Dusk

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

Should the Derro's daze be similar to the pixie's sleep, in that it doesn't have the normal HD cap, and instead can affect creatures up to his HD + 4, like the Pixie's sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Divide by Zero View Post
    Hulking Hurler can get something like (10^83)d6 damage, which is many orders of magnitude greater than the number of particles in the universe.
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Current characters: None, looking for a game.

Homebrew!

Wow, it's been a while. Sorry for the unexplained absence!

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    hmmm ok another question
    How doess this looks?

1/2 HD per day for the at-will SLAS

1 per 3 HD per day for the 3/day SLAS

and 1 per 5 HD for the 1/day SLAS
    No. Daily uses should be applied on an individual basis- stronger spells should be able to be used less frequently than weaker spells.

Quote Originally Posted by mootoall View Post
    Should the Derro's daze be similar to the pixie's sleep, in that it doesn't have the normal HD cap, and instead can affect creatures up to his HD + 4, like the Pixie's sleep?
    Hmmm. Perhaps.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

No. Daily uses should be applied on an individual basis- stronger spells should be able to be used less frequently than weaker spells.

I see, ok I'll see what I can come up.
    Just call me Dusk

20. - Top - End - #470

Derro
    Looks good.

For the Derro Image, if you want, you can use this resized image URL if you don't want to have to spoiler it (more visibility, easier to spot that there's a monster entry there): http://oi51.tinypic.com/4glwd5.jpg

21. - Top - End - #471

You left out the derro's skills. Also these classes were made to have no ability penalty. you should make its wisdom penalty an optional trade off.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

Or something.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

When I have conquered this world and put the offenders to the axe, your kindness will be remembered.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

23. - Top - End - #473
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

Nashrou: ...Interesting.
    Go ahead and give it the claws at 2nd level, and let it start with 40 ft. move speed.
    Standard saves.
    You should generally have a class skill list at least twice the skill points. Either reduce the skill points, or add more class skills.
    Also, it doesn't have 3rd and 4th levels- it's HD, not levels for those.
    Done, done, done, and fixed. As always, thanks for the input.
    Proud beta-tester for Pirates vs. Ninjas

Contributions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Don't have enough templates in your life? Let's Read the Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition!(Abandoned)

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

In the employer/BBEG's mansion.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Firbolg in the Playground

So, who wants to do Arcadian Avenger (MMV)?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    When I have conquered this world and put the offenders to the axe, your kindness will be remembered.
    Do I get Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Cultist View Post
    You left out the derro's skills. Also these classes were made to have no ability penalty. you should make its wisdom penalty an optional trade off.
    Well, having an ability penalty is kindof a part of the Derro's Schtick. Sortof like the pixie having a strength penalty. Just how things work, eh?

Looks good.

For the Derro Image, if you want, you can use this resized image URL if you don't want to have to spoiler it (more visibility, easier to spot that there's a monster entry there): http://oi51.tinypic.com/4glwd5.jpg
    Eh. Still sorta screen-stretchy. But better.

26. - Top - End - #476

Quote Originally Posted by Hyudra View Post

I don't think I'm going to have it up as soon as you could, so go for it.

Derro: Seconding the motion for Pixie like sleep with Daze, besides that it looks fine.
    Come with me, time out of mind...

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ettin in the Playground

Oookay. Derro is edited- anybody have anything more to say before I add it to the list?
    Nashrou's added.
    I'll get to the Dream Larva later today.
    Is there anyone else I'm missing?

28. - Top - End - #478
    Titan in the Playground

Adjusted 1/2 Fey SLAs and added a note saying you have to have all the other pre-req's regardless of which special option you pick.

Except the first Level 1 spells, they get all their SLA's a level after an equal HD sorcerer would get them.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

29. - Top - End - #479

Daemon

Moved the ability scores around a bit, made sure the table matches everything else.

Once that's good enough, I would like to reveal my Construction Project.

I'll try to work through the golems (starting with Stained Glass, I think), because golems are cool and I've quite enjoyed this so far.

Ed: Ok, yeah, I work that fast. Hope it's decent quality despite the speed.
    Last edited by Cogidubnus; 2010-10-14 at 12:57 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #480

Daemon

Stained Glass Golem

Spot the Golem

Spoiler
    Show

HD: d10
    {table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Features
    1|+0|+0|+0|+0|Glass Body, Sharp Body, Str +1
    2|+1|+0|+0|+0|Razor Edges, Window, Str +1
    3|+2| +1| +1| +1|Restorative Glassware, Recast, Str +1
    4|+3| +1| +1| +1|Magic Resistance, Devastating Cut, Str +1
    5|+3| +1| +1| +1|Sharpened Blades, Cleave Through, Recast, Str +1
    [/table]

Class Skills (2+ Int Modifier): None

Proficiencies: Its own natural weapons, and, if it gains the ability to manipulate them, simple weapons. Light Armour.

1st Level:

Glass Body: The Glass Golem loses all racial modifiers and receives the Construct type (which grants Darkvision 60'), medium size, 30 ft. land speed, and 2 natural slam attacks dealing 1d8+strength modifier slashing damage.
    The Glass Golem takes 2d6 points of damage from a Shatter spell.
    The Golem gains a +1 increase to Strength at every level (total +5).

The Stained Glass Golem has all the characteristics of the construct type (which has been changed from the normal construct type, so it is highly advisable the below is read):
    Spoiler
    Show

• No Constitution score.
    • Darkvision out to 60 feet.
    • Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
    • Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, and necromancy effects.
    • Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, ability damage, fatigue or exhaustion, or energy drain.
    • Cannot heal damage on its own if it has no Intelligence score, although it can be healed. Magical A Mending spell heals the Stained Glass Golem for 2d6 Points of damage.
    • Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
    • Not at risk of death from massive damage, but when reduced to 0 hit points or less, it is immediately destroyed.
    • Never being alive to begin with, a construct cannot be raised or resurrected. It can only be revived by a wish, limited wish, miracle, or by reconstructing the Stained Glass Golem's body (requiring 2,250 gp worth of specially treated alloys- or the golem's previous body-, 2,500 gp worth of rare substances, and a DC 18 glass-working check) and then a reincarnate spell, which will always put the golem's soul into the new effigy.
    • Constructs does not breathe, eat, or sleep.

Lastly, the Glass Golem gains natural armor bonus equal to his strength modifie
    The Golem also gains +1 HP per HD at 5 HD. This bonus increases to +2 at 10 HD, +3 at 15 HD, and +4 at 20 HD.

Sharp Body: The Golem’s slam attacks cause threaten critical hit on a roll of a 19-20, but it cannot wield any other weapons or perform actions that require delicate manipulation. The exemption to this is spellcasting, which it performs through careful motions of its whole body.
    The Golem's critical threat range increases by 1 at each level.
    The Golem's natural weapons may also be enchanted.

Note: The Golem can wear armour, but it has to be priced as armour for a non-humanoid creature and always twice as long to put on, in order to avoid it being damaged on the jagged edges of your body.

2nd Level:

Razor Edges: Enemies striking the Golem with natural weapons or unarmed strikes take damage equal to the Golem’s HD, and the critical multiplier of the Golem's Slam attacks increases to x3. The Golem also receives DR/Bludgeoning equal to half its HD.

Window: The Golem does a fantastic impression of a true window, and gains a bonus to Hide checks equal to its HD while standing in a window frame.

3rd Level:

Restorative Glassware: The magic that animates the Golem’s glass body also helps to reform it when it is damaged. The Golem receives a Fast Healing equal to 1/2 of its HD, but can re-grow shattered body parts over 8 hours of rest as well.

Recast: Using its own knowledge of glasswork, the Golem is able to improve itself. Pick one of the following abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skewering Arms: The Golem’s arms now deal both piercing and slashing damage. In addition, the Golem now adds 1.5x its strength modifier to damage, as it punches exit wounds in its enemies.
    Toughened Glass: The Glass Golem adds +1 to its natural armour bonus /3 HD it has.
    Singing Hands: The Glass Golem manages to recast its arms with hands attached. It may now perform tasks involving fine manipulation, but each movement of its hands causing the glass to crinkle and sing like a wind chime.
    Lead Framing:The Golem's natural attacks gain a poison that is inflicted every time they cause damage to an enemy. This poison has a Fort DC of (10+1/2 HD+Str mod) and causes 1 point of Constitution damage as its primary and secondary damages. This damage increases by one step every 3HD, up to a maximum of d8.

The Golem gains another one of these special abilities at 5th level.

4th Level:

Magic Resistance: The Golem receives SR equal to 11 + its HD.

Devastating Cut: The Golem's critical multiplier increases to x4, and its natural attacks and Razor Edges count as adamantium.

5th Level:

Sharpened Blades: The Golem’s Slam attacks deal damage as though they were one size larger (2d6).

Cleave Through: The Golem's Slam attacks now cut straight through an enemy, allowing it to inflict critical hits (but not precision damage) on enemies that aren't susceptible to critcal hits by damaging their whole form.

Recast: Choose another ability from the 3rd level list. The Golem may now also spend a feat to gain another ability if it so chooses.

Comments:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I had to think about this one. The lack of hands is potentially crippling, hence quite good natural attacks and full BAB, to allow it to fight. The DR/bludgeoning just made sense.

Changes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moved Hide in Plain Sight to 8 HD, just after a Shadowdancer gets it.
    Moved Natural Armour to 1st, changed ability scores. Left in ability to imitate a window.
    Big overhaul of special abilities. Focus on criticals. Added in chance to enchant natural weapons (meant to do that anyway, as it can't use normal ones).
    Last edited by Cogidubnus; 2010-10-19 at 11:19 AM.

Spoiler
    Show