New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Genoveva's Room

There's no other look on Genoveva's face but one of amused disdain as the effects of her aura sweep over those in the room, prompting Anita to flee, while Yaago and Ruwa succumb to their...baser natures. As Ruwa re-seals and Yaago goes for a skull-splitting strike though, the Primera raises a single hand to stay her fraccion's hand and gives him a subtle shake of the head. It wasn't like she needed his help to deal with the lustful creature currently rubbing up against one of Genoveva's legs as if she couldn't help it. Chances were that Ruwa couldn't, not with that debilitating aura of pink light coming off of the Primera's body to fill the room with such amorous energy. Nor does she move to push Ruwa away either, sitting stock still in her chair as if waiting for something to happen.

When Ruwa speaks though, the waiting stops. Eyes open wide at what Ruwa says, exposing the hellish red and yellow pupils of the Primera as her lips curls up into a sneer of unfathomably raw, seething HATE. One dainty hand reaches down to snarl itself in Ruwa's thick black hair, viciously yanking the arrancar's head back to face the ceiling as the glow flickers and disappears.

"What the **** did you call me?" Genoveva says in deadly soft voice, yanking on Ruwa's hair hard enough to force the other arrancar's back into a painful arch as the Primera rises from her seat. Pointed teeth grind against one another as the short arrancar girl balls her hand into a fist, pupils shrinking inward.

WHAM!

All of the Primera's terrifying strength is brought down in an overhand blow unto Ruwa's face, causing the tiled floor below to buckle and crack as Genoveva releases her victim long enough to snap the leg Ruwa had been rubbing against so amorously a moment ago into her side with a bone-snapping crack in the air. The force of the blow sends Ruwa flying through the air to impact into the wall of the chamber, cratering it even as Genoveva stalks after her, each step sinking into the solid stone as if the Primera weighed far far more then she did. Crimson light begins to seep from Genoveva's eyes as her rage flares and builds like a bonfire, hardly bothering to restrain her reiryoku now as her left hand flickers out to strike Ruwa in the throat and stealing the breath from her. Long enough for it to close about her throat anyway, holding her still for the jab from Genoveva's right hand.

"My name is Genoveva." the Primera hisses out as her right flicks out again and again, always to impact with a meaty thud into Ruwa's face to send her head rebounding off the stone wall behind her. Blackening the comely arrancar's eyes, shattering her nose, breaking bones, and opening cuts with her hand that turns increasingly crimson. There's no hidden smugness in Genoveva's voice, no mocking, just pure incandescent rage as she pummels and hammers the serpentine fraccion, ignoring any call to stop or for mercy, "Not Genny or Jenny!"

Again and again, a merciless rampage against Ruwa's body that doesn't seem like it'd ever end while it destroyed the serpentine arrancar's body from without, but it never once even has the hint that it'd kill Ruwa and spare her the pain from her injuries. As Genoveva's right hand begins to ache, she switches to her left, then to kicking and kneeing Ruwa on her torso and limbs, always to inflict the maximum amount of pain on the impertinent fraccion. Finally Genoveva pauses, panting, arms soaked in red up to the elbow as she surveys the damage she's caused with the eye of a true sadist. The Primera lets Ruwa slump to the ground, only for a moment, as she glances around before snaring her fingers in the woman's hair and dragging her along the floor to the hole in the wall, tugging her up into the air to face the white city of Las Noches.

"My. Name. IS. GENOVEVA!" the Primera roars, rearing back her free hand for a devastating blow to Ruwa's lower back that launches her at terrific speeds through the air and away from Genoveva's palace.

Battered, bleeding, and wounded...Ruwa still somehow lived...

And after the beating at the enraged Primera's hands, crashing through the wall of a building in the Octava's district to skid across the floor was probably a welcome release.

[Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (Standing to the side of the Primera watching her while she received the other Espada)

Yaago eased up a bit at first before the Primera went off on Ruwa. He knew immediately what was going to happen to the Fraccion, NO ONE called the Primera "Genny", Yaago learned that the hard way as well, he looked down briefly at his leg which had been almost ripped off, the wound never healing and the scar permanent.

Yaago panted heavily still, his "heart" beating heavily on the inside of his chest. Placing his sword down on its tip in front of him and stepping to the side. Yaago watched on as the Primera attacked the insignificant Fraccion.

Yaago smiled as she went off on Ruwa, it was exciting, his heart beat faster. She pummeled her, over and over, Yaago's body warmed, he felt like his insides were on fire. He licked his lips and had to bite his lip to the point of blood being drawn just to take the excitement he felt watching her bloody the room with Ruwa.

He panted and watched on, his disturbed eyes looking over the top of his sword as he rest his hands on it. There was a part of Yaago that wanted her to be doing all of this to him in fact. Oh how he would love to feel her powerful hands on his throat, her strength flowing through him no matter the reason.

As the Primera threw Ruwa out the window and screamed, Yaago felt himself wanting to scream as well. He smiled his wicked smile on to her as she turned back and "recovered her composure". Yaago's insides still were like an oven and he was practically boiling the sweat on his brow under his mask remnant and the blood from his bitten lip.

Yaago saw the other Espada enter, looked only the briefest at him. He still couldnt take his eyes off the Primera though, she was amazing. So much power, so much strength, her will was great and the respect given to her by Yaago was even greater. There was no other Arrancar whom Yaago could even look at in the same light as the Primera, she was ruthless and lustful. Yaago wanted to never leave her side.

Yaago made no sound other than the panting of his breath as the other Espada spoke. He only waited and watched his magnificent Primera.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    "Maybe I still would, if Master Edward really was the strongest. But he isn't." "He isn't. He's just a fool"
    Edward suddenly felt another little tingle. He wouldn't sneeze though, he was refined and in the presence of his love. Oooh! I bet some pretty lovesick girl is fawning over me right now!
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-07 at 10:22 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    The blade crashes down on the floor, but is unable to pierce through, the tip merely halting at the white surface, while it unleashes its witheld energy outwards and blasting away the smoke screen from Clovis, an unusual cero washes over the floor and towards the walls.

Clovis, meanwhile, deftly dodges the balas, at least one he frames between his legs, another he avoids by tilting his head to the side. Six are simultaneously avoided by assuming a stance that makes his overall form resemble a duck.

A ninth hits him square on the stomach and sends him tumbling at the floor, onto a wall and back on his feet, slightly dazed byt already pulling his scythe back to his grip by means of a string.

"Well, you pass the test!"

Clovis puts both hands on his scythe, a second blade appearing on the opposite end, as he splits it into a pair of kamas.

"You are not trash, Ivaz Erizo, I still question if you are tercera material, however."

The two blades spin in his hands, and once they stop, a pair of thin ceros, shaped like crescent moons, soars through the air towards Ivaz.

"Cero cuchilada!"
    Ivaz reacts quickly. When the cero spreads from the blade, she'll leap over the wave of energy, letting her previously launched balas buy her some time.

She'll land in a crouched position, in time to watch Clovis change his weapon and charge his cero. She smirks again.

When the attack is launched, Ivaz dives for the inside of the crescent, letting the cero pass right by her. She lands on her hands, rolls forward, and stands back up, grinning.

Those are pretty. She nods to the kamas. Too bad I can't steal them. They'd be useful.

As she talks, a cero charges in her hand. Once she's done talking, she'll bring her hand up, palm facing Clovis, and fire the orange tinted cero at him. It's a little less powerful than that of the average Fraccion.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #1174

DrowGirl

"Well... Master Edward does have a weakness for anything female... Still, he's stronger than us, and most of the Espada. I'm not sure if Genoveva or the Ghost King could be the strongest either. There could be something powerful out there in the sands that doesn't want anything to do with us." Canguro folded her arms, thinking on the subject

She turned to look back at Lalita at the series of questions, seemingly surprised. "Um... Well... yeah, I think you're beautiful. Don't know whether you deserve it or not, but, you're the closest thing I have to a friend, and seeing you act like that crazy Primera bothers me."

Canguro sealed her form as she turned around to face Lalita, walking back up to him as she covered herself with the front of her towel. She seemed flustered, her face a little flushed. "At least... are we friends? I mean... you said you never showed anyone but me your released form, so I figured we were... close."
    Last edited by Zerkai; 2011-03-07 at 09:24 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita seems to cheer up slightly, a faint smile returning to his lips. It fades almost as quickly, though. He looks at his reflection in Canguro's eyes, and it takes him back, to the year he'd arrived in Las Noches.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalita Tandon
    I'm beautiful, the young boy thought, looking at his reflection in a window, reaching to touch the smooth glass. How can I look like this?

For days, he'd listened to lewd remarks and whistling from other people of the city, not quite understanding what it was all about. It'd just caused him anxiety and discomfort - what on earth were they implying?

It had never crossed his mind that there might be a hint of truth in their lecherous comments. He was a being of suffering and horror - no faint memory from his past lives warranted anything more than ugliness, to reflect the malice seething within. He'd expected to look as war-torn as in the moment of his deaths, especially after how painful it'd been to tear off his mask. He'd even purposedly tried to avoid his reflection, afraid of seeing his mutilated visage.

Yet the face looking back was not like that. It was pure, innocent. Maybe there'd be hope in life-after-death after all...

"I never told you what that mirror above my bed was about, did I?"
    , Lalita says. He reaches to wrap his arm around Canguro's waist, to pull her to his lap.

"Primera is a beast"
    , he recounts joylessly, "So am I, and you, and all others of Hollow soul. No matter how beautiful we might look. To forget that simple fact is to make a fool of one's self here, as much as it is to forget it out there in the White Sands."

"There's no point in trying to deny or sugar-coat it. I've tried to. Master Edward has tried. I failed, and I have no doubt he's going to fail too if he continues like this. When he's gone, this Sector will be lost as well. Because like the two there, they rely on him too much. They don't know how to be adults, when to compromise with their ideals and defend themselves."

"They will be torn apart, just like dogs amidst a pack of wolves."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #1176

DrowGirl

Canguro blinked as she felt the hand on her bare waist, her face turning red as she let herself be pulled onto his lap, leaning back against him.

"Hm... so you think you're a beast, so you act like a beast? Geez... I hate having to think about this stuff..." She let out a sigh, shaking her head before she looked back up at Lalita.

"Sometimes... we're driven by our animal instincts. I tend to go with my instincts most of the time, sure, but there's a few differences between us and 'beasts'. We're much, much crueler." She stated simply, poking Lalita in the chest.

"You won't find beasts as cruel, depraved, and devious as us arrancar can get. That mean streak the Primera and has, and what you just did... it's very human." Canguro finished with a wide grin on her face

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ettin in the Playground

As Canguro pokes his chest, Lalita falls backwards, pulling her on top of himself. "Human?", Lalita asks, playfully squeezing Canguro against himself. "I wouldn't say so, Miss. Wolves and men often act in similar ways, too, but that does not make them the same. It just means there's a bit of overlap."

"Some part of me might have once been human. But I aren't. Barring some miracle or death by blades of the Shinigami, I'll never become one, either." Lalita looks Canguro into her eyes, before reaching up with his left hand to brush her hair aside. "In the end, it doesn't matter what I think. It doesn't matter how right I am. There are thousands of people in this city who don't think at all, and act like wild animals for it. As long as they exist, a place like this, people like them, they can't last. They're just a dream that'll fade when the morning comes."

8. - Top - End - #1178

DrowGirl

Canguro let out a small squeak of surprise as she fell, her face still red as Lalita squeezed her against him. She squirmed, but made no move to pull away from him.

"A wolf wouldn't think so much on this you know..." She let out a sigh of content as Lalita brushed her hair aside, her flushed face looking back down at him.

"But that's enough of that... there is you can count on something to still be there in the morning..." she spoke up, looking a little embarrassed, closing her eyes as she slowly removed her towel.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ettin in the Playground

Lalita smiles wearily, enjoying sight and feel of Canguro's warm body. "Yes... enough of that...", he whispers, rising up enough to gently kiss her on the lips. They'd had a hard week, and there'd be harder things to come still. It'd be good for them to just forget about, live in the moment and relax, even if just for a brief moment. They'd earned it...
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-03-09 at 08:10 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Yaago Duarte, Fraccion to the Primera] (Standing to the side of the Primera watching her while she received the other Espada)

Yaago eased up a bit at first before the Primera went off on Ruwa. He knew immediately what was going to happen to the Fraccion, NO ONE called the Primera "Genny", Yaago learned that the hard way as well, he looked down briefly at his leg which had been almost ripped off, the wound never healing and the scar permanent.

Yaago panted heavily still, his "heart" beating heavily on the inside of his chest. Placing his sword down on its tip in front of him and stepping to the side. Yaago watched on as the Primera attacked the insignificant Fraccion.

Yaago smiled as she went off on Ruwa, it was exciting, his heart beat faster. She pummeled her, over and over, Yaago's body warmed, he felt like his insides were on fire. He licked his lips and had to bite his lip to the point of blood being drawn just to take the excitement he felt watching her bloody the room with Ruwa.

He panted and watched on, his disturbed eyes looking over the top of his sword as he rest his hands on it. There was a part of Yaago that wanted her to be doing all of this to him in fact. Oh how he would love to feel her powerful hands on his throat, her strength flowing through him no matter the reason.

As the Primera threw Ruwa out the window and screamed, Yaago felt himself wanting to scream as well. He smiled his wicked smile on to her as she turned back and "recovered her composure". Yaago's insides still were like an oven and he was practically boiling the sweat on his brow under his mask remnant and the blood from his bitten lip.

Yaago saw the other Espada enter, looked only the briefest at him. He still couldnt take his eyes off the Primera though, she was amazing. So much power, so much strength, her will was great and the respect given to her by Yaago was even greater. There was no other Arrancar whom Yaago could even look at in the same light as the Primera, she was ruthless and lustful. Yaago wanted to never leave her side.

Yaago made no sound other than the panting of his breath as the other Espada spoke. He only waited and watched his magnificent Primera.
    Genoveva's Room
    Edward pointed to Yaago with his index finger. "That guy's giving me the creeps. Can you get him to leave? I know I feel the same when I'm around you, but I have the decency to control myself."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-09 at 12:19 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Genoveva's Room
    Edward pointed to Yaago with a shake of his head. "That guy's giving me the creeps. Can you get him to leave? I know I feel the same when I'm around you, but I have the decency to control myself."

Yaago looked only for a quick moment at the Espada and just grunted shortly at his remarks "guh..." as his breath panted, the Primera's pink aura still flowing through him.

12. - Top - End - #1182

DrowGirl

Canguro kissed back immediately and eagerly, a hand reaching out and cupping Lalita's cheek in her hand, her other hand resting on his shoulder.

She continued the kiss for a little over a minute before she finally pulled back, breathing heavy. Canguro smiled down at Lalita, her cheeks still pink as she slowly climbed off of him, not saying a word but beckoning him to follow with her finger before she turned her back to him, walking towards what would be one of the bedrooms.

For the first time Lalita would see Canguro walking with a sway in her hips, obviously intentional for his viewing pleasure.

Spoiler
    Show
    Aaand unless somebody comes by to interrupt, I think Canguro and Lalita will be busy for a time

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post

[Cuarta Sector]

Talon doesn't even react to Sereg's poor attempts at intimidating her as she catches onto the scent she was looking for. With that, she bursts into sonido, making for the source...

She had a talk to have with Vincente, after all.
    Sereg stand dumbstruck for a few minutes after Talon leaves then brings out his silver watch to look at the hands. The numbers meant nothing here, only as a way to tell that time kept going. He spins the top of the watch, winding it to keep it moving forward and begins the trek home empty handed.
    "Damn lizard. I'll come for her some day, but first I should go have a snack..." With that he's gone, the only evidence of him ever being in the Cuarta nothing but a faint tinge of his reiatsu and the broken roof.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    [Cuarta Sector]

Vicente inclines his head.

"Just so."

He gestured for her to follow him. They went down a few sharp turns, until they arrived at a building at the edge of the Palace itself. Vicente silently led Talon to the top floor, where a comfortable conference room was waiting. A few Numeros servants got them some glasses and a small assortment of drinks, then walked out, closing the door behind them.

Vicente poured himself some water, sat in one chair, and gestured for Talon to take a seat.

"Our privacy here is ensured by measures of my own making. So. What do you wish to discuss?"

He calmly sipped from his cup, his eyes carefully watching the draconic Privaron.
    Talon reluctantly takes a seat! For a while she is silent, regarding the Fraccion's demeanor with predatory eyes. Eventually, she speaks.

"You are a skilled and intelligent combatant, Vicente. There are many that would say you deserve to be an Espada over a fair few of the current number..." She betrays a grin, though whether it's sincere or not... "On that note, how would you like my assistance in overthrowing the Septima?"
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Genoveva's Room
    Still chipper as ever, Edward started to ramble. "I do now, but I didn't before. Would you mind telling me what he wrote? He left my city for several days and came back without telling me what he did during his absence. He was quite worn out when he returned. I'm a nice guy so I naturally decided not to pester him too much about his doings or read the letters he wanted delivered. Instead I secretly took them from a servant to deliver myself. I suppose Lalita has dethroned Pico from what you just said. Good for him. He shouldn't have kept that a secret from me. I'm proud of him. I hope he doesn't suddenly think we can't be pals anymore because he's moved up in the world and now he's too good for me. I know I must be boring you with all this talk, but I've just gotta add, the sound of your labored breathing was exhilarating. If only I were the cause."
    Genoveva's Room

Genoveva weathers the mile a minute speech that Edward gives, merely giving a solemn nod where it seemed appropriate while the Segunda finished what he had on his mind. It makes her snicker a bit, something she hadn't had good cause to do for a little bit, even as she gives a shrug.

"'ow'm Ah 'pposed ta decipher dat flowery chick'n scratch? Ya'll have to ask the new Decima 'bout 'hat he wrought to me Edward." Genoveva says off hand before the Segunda's words draw her attention to Yaago, "Eh? Him? 'e's just a bit hot'nder de collar."

The Primera stands and works a loose stone off of the floor, off-handedly chucking it at her Fraccion.

"Yaago! Snap out of it ya oaf! Yer drippin' blood on meh floor again! Go find yer wittle kitty pal or grab a mop!" she scolds playfully before pulling the tattered haori off of the back of her chair, casting it over to Edward, "'ey, ya think ya have someone dat could do a bit of repair on dat? Ah don't wan' it fixed, just don't want it ter fall apart de next time Ah pick it up is all."
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward caught the cloth with care and briefly examined it. "Oh I'll take care of this myself. Congratulations on defeating a captain. Of course I'm sure it was so easy for you, you feel the act doesn't deserve any praise." Edward surveyed the area in search of a chair, actual or improvised. Once he found one he put it in front of Genoveva's throne and took a seat. He whipped out a needle and thread from his right pocket and began to sew the haori with great skill. His hands flew gracefully over the fabric as he mended it. At the rate he was going he'd be done in no time. "This is a special set of tools. Using them will reinforce the entire structure without me having to tamper with your handiwork. I'll make a few tiny repairs anyway." He added a little thread here and there to the edges of the cuts in the clothing leaving them all almost entirely intact. Edward looked up at Genoveva. "I was really hoping you'd chide me for talking about your tush and say the words 'my butt.' I love when you say those words with that adorable accent of yours."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-09 at 05:59 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Ivaz reacts quickly. When the cero spreads from the blade, she'll leap over the wave of energy, letting her previously launched balas buy her some time.

She'll land in a crouched position, in time to watch Clovis change his weapon and charge his cero. She smirks again.

When the attack is launched, Ivaz dives for the inside of the crescent, letting the cero pass right by her. She lands on her hands, rolls forward, and stands back up, grinning.

Those are pretty. She nods to the kamas. Too bad I can't steal them. They'd be useful.

As she talks, a cero charges in her hand. Once she's done talking, she'll bring her hand up, palm facing Clovis, and fire the orange tinted cero at him. It's a little less powerful than that of the average Fraccion.
    Clovis brings his kamas down against the cero, containing the explosive energy in front of him with his own reiryoku.

And then licking it.

Shortly afterwards, the coliding energies explode, and Clovis is sent wheeling backwards and against a wall.

"Hmm... Not quite seasoned enough, lacking energy. I do believe you lack proper dominion of cero compared to your current lot in the power structures of our fair society."

"Reproved in this item, his magesty would glare most viciously at me if I allowed such a flaw to pass by my test. Your usurper would be quite fine with any fault of my judgement, of course."

Clovis' kamas become a scythe once more, and he uses the polearm to pull himself up into a standing position, and the free hand to dust himself... After pulling a dislocated shoulder back in place, that is.

"Well then, this is the turning point Ivaz Erizo, fraccion to the octava espada, you go back to your mistress and your lair, to your safety, or you test your luck at trying to take and ultimately hold onto the job of tercera, you endure the scrutinize of the Ghost King of All Hollows even if you fail to notice it."

"What is your decision?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

18. - Top - End - #1188

[Underground Arena]

Ivaz stares at him for a moment, slightly confused. Then she grins. And breaks into laughter.

Oh, this is great! She sighs. Another test, huh? Obviously, if I didn't really want the job, I'd just walk away here.

She puts her left hand on her hip. Let me tell ya why my cero ain't "up to snuff". A cero is too powerful. It deals too much damage. It kills too quickly. Now, me, I like to watch my opponent suffer. I like to see the look on their face as the pain slowly eats away at their mind, till their completely out of it.

I hit somebody with a good cero, and poof! They're gone. I don't get enjoyment out of that. Too fast.

She moves her head to crack her neck a little. So, for my answer, I have a simple phrase. She brings her weapon up, holding out to her side, a slightly more demented look in her eyes.

Tiempo para jugar, Amante Sádica! Her zanpakuto glows for a moment, then seems to turn liquid and melt, right onto her arm. The liquid spreads out, moving across her torso, down her legs, over her head. The fragments of her mask grow to cover her face, leaving a pair of slits for her eyes and her lower jaw exposed. The liquid stays skin-tight on most of her, cover her in essentially a white bodysuit. But, at places, it juts out and hardens, forming bone-spikes. Her fingers lengthen, becoming claws, as do her feet.

When the transformation is done, Ivaz crouches forward a little, her hands brushing against the floor. She stares right at Clovis.

Ready to have some fun? Her voice is a little more strained, and a little higher.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ettin in the Playground

Clovis reaches into his vests after Ivaz's transformation is over, pulling a small white mask, the kind that only covers eyes and nose.

"An apt answer... But it belies a misunderstanding of a basic precept of the duty of an espada, they are the king's swords, and thus must be adept weapons. And weapons don't play, they don't toy, they don't cause pain. Weapons. Kill."

"Entrance, Taumaturgo."

The scythe in Clovis' hand detonates in a shower of lights, engulfing him in a prismatic maelstrom, which suddenly breaks apart to reveal him in a lithe form, with his arms and legs made of vertebrae-like segments connected by crackling (and maybe cackling) energy, his face adorned by his long-nosed white mask and his wide hat, now joined into a rather silly helmet.

"And no, Ivaz, I am not ready to have any fun. Fun time is over."

Clovis raises his arm towards Ivaz, swiftly releasing a cero made of miriad colors.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

20. - Top - End - #1190

[Underground Arena]

Ivaz darts quickly to the side, moving on all fours. Her speed has gone up from before.

As she runs by, she rapid-fires balas at him with one arm, a wicked grin on her face.

Aw, you're not having fun? Cause I am!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ettin in the Playground

The cero blasts at the wall, all colors but blue dissipating in a flash while the azure radiance washes over the bone-white wall.

And when it is subdued, only stone remains, stone that quickly crumbles under some form of pressure, to allow the foundations of the city to regrow the ivory wall.

"I would be lying if I said I was not, Ivaz. But that is not the point. Fun is not the point of combat at all, specially so for an espada. The espada fight to kill. Aurora estroboscópica."

Clovis leaps in the air, out of the way of the first few bala, before engulfing the room in a chaotic show of bright lights that makes it all but impossible to see him.

Keeping one's eyes open would be a problem, in fact.

If Ivaz can overcome the obfuscation, she will be able to see a disembodied hand lunging for her throat.
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-03-09 at 09:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #1192

[Underground Arena]

Why do it if you can't have fun, eh? Makes ya want to do it more!

When the light comes, she narrows her eyes, unable to see much.

Her more animal instincts kick in at this point. She can sense the hand coming for her. But she doesn't have time to really dodge it or anything. So, she activates one of her Resurreccion abilities.

Clovis' hand will find that instead of a smooth neck, she has a very, very spiky neck. That'll leave a mark.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Genoveva's Room

Genoveva weathers the mile a minute speech that Edward gives, merely giving a solemn nod where it seemed appropriate while the Segunda finished what he had on his mind. It makes her snicker a bit, something she hadn't had good cause to do for a little bit, even as she gives a shrug.

"'ow'm Ah 'pposed ta decipher dat flowery chick'n scratch? Ya'll have to ask the new Decima 'bout 'hat he wrought to me Edward." Genoveva says off hand before the Segunda's words draw her attention to Yaago, "Eh? Him? 'e's just a bit hot'nder de collar."

The Primera stands and works a loose stone off of the floor, off-handedly chucking it at her Fraccion.

"Yaago! Snap out of it ya oaf! Yer drippin' blood on meh floor again! Go find yer wittle kitty pal or grab a mop!" she scolds playfully before pulling the tattered haori off of the back of her chair, casting it over to Edward, "'ey, ya think ya have someone dat could do a bit of repair on dat? Ah don't wan' it fixed, just don't want it ter fall apart de next time Ah pick it up is all."

Yaago looked on to the Primera, saw her picking up the stone, and saw it rush towards him. He didnt even flinch when the stone struck him in the chest knocking him back a few steps. Blood dripped down from the wound on the ground from the strike starting to make a little pool.

Yaago collected himself, shaking his head a bit. He felt himself feeling a bit more normal, his breathing was calming and the inner heat in him cooling. He looked on to the Primera again, and her power was still magnificent but Yaago felt less "turned on" by it. His look to her was more of massive respect than lust.

He silently nodded to her, almost in thanks for throwing the rock at him.

He then noticed the dripping blood on the floor as the Primera mentioned it to him. Again knowingly poking fun at him referring to his cat again like it was his friend.

"Yes Primera" he said in a low voice to his Primera.

He was about to turn to go and grab a mop when without even noticing it he saw his little arrancar pet cat lapping up the blood at his feet while petting itself against his leg. "where'd YOU come from" Yaago thought to himself, not remembering how fast and silent that little cat was

"grrrr..." Yaago sounded lowly as he watch the cat doing what he had trained it to do.

He turned in place, and looked back towards Edward and the Primera after watching the cat for a moment, almost in envy of it getting to drink some blood.

What he saw was that scum of an Espada Edward, had taken HIS little white chair, and was sitting on it mending clothes in front of the Primera....it pissed Yaago off. This Espada had no sense respect at all. Barging in unannounced, disrespecting Yaago, talking to the Primera so nonchalant, taking HIS, Yaago's, chair without asking.... it made Yaago so mad.

"GRRRRR..." Yaago growled lowly to himself, knowing the other Espada was doing something for HIS Primera, so he did not dare to comment on him using Yaago's chair.

Yaago watched on from the side of the room, someone else was sitting in HIS chair, and his little cat was lapping up his own blood dripping to the floor. Yaago's annoyed eyes told the story of his emotions clear as day.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Underground Arena]

Why do it if you can't have fun, eh? Makes ya want to do it more!

When the light comes, she narrows her eyes, unable to see much.

Her more animal instincts kick in at this point. She can sense the hand coming for her. But she doesn't have time to really dodge it or anything. So, she activates one of her Resurreccion abilities.

Clovis' hand will find that instead of a smooth neck, she has a very, very spiky neck. That'll leave a mark.
    "Listen to what I said."

The clawed hand sinks in, ignoring the spikes completely as they sink through the gaps of the bony plate, meeting...

Energy.

Crackling reiryoku is what is inside the skeletal gauntlet that is Clovis' hand, no meat or blood, only the outer skeleton held together by spiritual energy.

"I said fun is not the point. Exalting in the fun of combat, stunting your abilities for that meager purpose, it both puts you at a risk, the risk that your opponent wont be so vain, and puts your duty as a sword of the Ghost King in jeopardy."

The second skeletal gauntlet forms into a fist, and then flies straight at Ivaz's stomach, who is now likely held in place by the hand around her neck.

"For the espada who kills quickly and efficiently, there will always be more battles, more things to kill. Von Geister doesn't need dull blades, even if he enjoys keeping his old ones around in case they find a new edge."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #1195

[Underground Arena]

Ivaz probably would give some kind of a response, but having a hand around your throat tends to stop that.

This close up, Clovis should be able to tell that she has an almost wild look in her eyes.

His hand might not go in as far as he'd expect. Her hierro was higher than average in her normal form. In her resurreccion, it went up five times.

As he forms a fist with his other hand, Ivaz does two things. The first is to bring her legs up in front of her body, so they'll take the hit instead. It'd still hurt, sure. But not as much.

The second is to reach for his face with both of her clawed hands. Hands that have quickly grown a number of spikes on them. She's just looking to dig them into his head, his face, wherever she can reach.

In fact, spikes have formed all along her arms, as well.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Orc in the Playground

[Paramonos's Shoulder]

Pico tried to shift into a more comfortable position, only to cringe at the splitting pain in his chest, resigning himself to his current position.

At this point, he starts looking around, his face a mixture of boredom and anxiousness. He winces, looking back towards the back of Paramonos's head. "Argh, are we there yet? I think I feel my ribs starting to split into more ribs and suddenly grow legs."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ettin in the Playground

Ivaz's hand might touch a solitary vertebrae-like segment of Clovis' stretched arm, but the non-continuous limb gives him a range that puts him well out of reach.

Nonetheless, his other hand (the one he used to punch) retracts, and he subdues the effect of the aurora estroboscópica at the same time as he slams Ivaz down against the pale, ivory ground.

"Short range resurreccion, all to reliant on the opponent being similarly reliant on close combat. The last espada who had such a focus was humiliatingly substituted by the current quinta, despite nearly unrivaled physical might."

He then swings his hand up, to slam Ivaz against the ceiling.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

28. - Top - End - #1198

[Underground Arena]

Ivaz takes the slams in stride, bracing herself when she feels him swing his arm.

After she hits the ceiling, she finds her voice to respond.

Buddy...There's so much you don't know... She grins.

Hormigueo!

Spikes sprout everywhere on her skin and launch off. At first, they sort of stay near her, like a cloud of pointyness. Then, they quickly aim themselves at Clovis and fly at him.

Hundreds of four to five inch long spikes. Each tough enough to pierce brick. All flying for him.

That's sure to hurt.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Talon reluctantly takes a seat! For a while she is silent, regarding the Fraccion's demeanor with predatory eyes. Eventually, she speaks.

"You are a skilled and intelligent combatant, Vicente. There are many that would say you deserve to be an Espada over a fair few of the current number..." She betrays a grin, though whether it's sincere or not... "On that note, how would you like my assistance in overthrowing the Septima?"
    [Cuarta Sector]

Vicente took another calm sip, impassive eyes watching Talon. Weighing her words, judging their merit.

"I see. It is a good thing this room is so secure; such plans could be taken poorly by some members of our city."

For almost a minute, that's all he says; he seems to be thinking her offer over.

"You are correct in stating I deserve to be an Espada. And that Sereg does not. Perhaps a solution to this problem has already been circulating in my mind. But now, you propose a...change...to events. Your assistance. Hm.

On the one hand, not performing this task on my own strength could reflect poorly. Then again, I have confidence I could win without your aid; in that case, you aiding me only makes the fight easier and less risky for me. A concept I can support and appreciate.

I have two primary questions regarding your proposal.

First, what do you have in mind to help me utterly defeat Sereg, and then kill his broken and mewling body in the sight of the Ghost King?

Second, what is in it for you? Or, perhaps more accurately, what will it cost me?
    "

The second question is one of curiosity, not accusation. As if payment in kind is only expected in such a situation.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Orc in the Playground

[Cuarta Sector - Secret Meeting]

Talon smirks. "I am in the process of indoctrinating two former servants of Sereg's, of whom I have convinced him I killed. They will be returned to him when I am done, and after regaining his trust, they will at the very least significantly wound him, and your victory will be more than guaranteed."

"As for what it will cost you... How about a favor in the future? I haven't quite decided yet, but the 'loyalty' of an Espada may very well prove useful to me."
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!