New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Random Superpowers

I'll give this a whirl.

Petrification

The power to transmute the cells of biotic subjects into a substance similar to granite. Also known as Medusa Effect.
    Danger Detection Response
    Ability to register danger to human life in the vicinity and automatically gives them the power to save those lives.
    Season Control
    The power to shift between the natural solstices and equinoxes of one’s environment. Also known as Solstice and Equinox Control.
    So basically, if I'm a hero, I can automatically pwn every villain then turn them to stone, while I make it snow in the middle of summer.
    Last edited by Eldrys; 2011-02-06 at 06:18 PM.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Orc in the Playground

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Danger_Intuition

Spidey sense! Awesome!

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Manipulation

...interesting. Fear my lasers!

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Manipulation

Aaand I can exorcise ghosts. It doesn't mention if I can SEE ghosts, which would be more generally useful... unless you meet a lot of possessed people.
    Some characters of mine: http://lmaorpg.proboards.com/index.c...read=90&page=1

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok, I got:
    Platform Creation
    Mobile Invulnerability
    and Intuition

So I'm a combo of Juggernaut, Sylar, and... that guy from the nicotine patch commercial? That's a really strange combo.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

4. - Top - End - #454
    Bugbear in the Playground

Let's see:
    Omnilingualism
    Air Manipulation
    Holographic Projection

I think I got the short end of the stick there.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    Let's see:
    Omnilingualism
    Air Manipulation
    Holographic Projection

Nonsense you can use your air manipulation to give your holograms the illusion of mass. And combine your omnilingualism and air manipulation for the ultimate ventriliquism. Perfect illusions! Plus air manipulation has a ton of other uses.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #456
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Ferity Inducement

Invulnerability

Vampirism

I can make everyone around me fight to the death and then drink the blood of the last person standing or take their energy, i think am not sure what the Variations thing means
    Last edited by Venom3053000; 2011-02-08 at 11:52 PM.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Halfling in the Playground

ElfPirate

Let's see...

Disintegration
    Darkforce Manipulation
    Dream Manipulation

Um.... yes. So much yes

I am the most Goth superhero EVAR!
    My life is one massive running in-joke. It involves lightsaber duels on rooftops, stilts, and setting oneself up for disappointment for the sole purpose of destroying shirts.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hmmm... interesting. Me gots:

Life-force Constructs
    Ferity Inducement
    Energy Mimicry

These are at-will powers, right?

Life-force Constructs is handy (personal space bubble, literally!). And I think I already have Ferity Inducement. Doesn't take me much to find and push someone's Berserk Button.

But Energy Mimicry, now that's special. Like Blink+Teleportation. ^_^
    "Those who accept their fate find happiness; those who defy it, glory." ~Princess Tutu

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    Let's see:
    Omnilingualism
    Air Manipulation
    Holographic Projection

I got the ability to hear everyone's thoughts, possibly whether I want to or not, and to potentially kill thousands, if not millions of people in a likely horrible and painful ways, and I can't get too near other heroes or, whoops, they lose their powers.
    I still think I could make an effective, if somewhat angsty, hero out of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

10. - Top - End - #460

mine are
    Adoptive Muscle memory
    Season Control and
    Seismic-Wave Emission

Adoptive Muscle memory:
    thats cool, could be used, mostly for showing off, but as a hero I would watch a lot of martial artist/marksmen/soldiers ect. ect. for quick learning time + it would allow me to predict the actions of my enemies and with the right training copied to counter them.

Seismic-Wave Emission:
    this is awesome, it can be used for everything from non-lethal crowd control by tripping everyone, smashing stuff, defense by pushing dangerous object away too flying, and if I was a villain I could even generate earthquakes which means that it would have quite a bit of power

finally, Season Control:
    oh boy, how useful this are depends on how this works and on how much control I have over it.
    it can be anything from "I remove hunger from the world by ensuring the absolutely best farming weather for everyone at all times, whit tons of useful ways to use this imaginatively for instance, no need for a jacket, the weather is perfect for me, always", to I can never use this because it would totally screw up the environment with catastrophic consequences.
    assuming that it "just" can be used for the examples given and similar stuff within a reasonable distance through whats essentially magic, then CHA-CHING I just won the lottery, probably not the grand prize but still pretty big.

If the third power works by changing how the earth is positioned in relation to the sun, then I cannot help but notice that my powers would be a far better for a villain compared to for a hero.
    I mean as a hero I would be city scale, maybe small nation state at most, while as a villain I would be an nearly unstoppable natural disaster capable of destroying civilization through destruction of the Eco-system with rapid cycling's between summer and winter adding the power to destroy cities through earthquakes, particularly devastating in areas which aren't naturally an earthquake zone, and which therefore wouldn't have any defenses.
    thank god I would be a hero.
    Remember: Hope springs eternal. The dark days will pass and the sun will shine again.

The best way to learn something is to ask, so ask without shame.

Many thanks to smuchmuch for the awesome Ponytar.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Pixie in the Playground

Lightbulb Re: Random Superpowers

Ok, I'll try this.

I got Social Cloaking, Power Negation, and Skin Manipulation

Social Cloaking: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Social_Cloaking
    Power Negation: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Negation
    Skin Manipulation: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Skin_Manipulation

I could go undercover perfectly, tell if I was trusted, tell how people are feeling. That sounds awesome and practical.

I could stop anyone else from using their powers....

And for skin manipulation: sounds creepy, right? But I could make any weapon out of my, or my opponent's, flesh. (I'm assuming that healing is included in the package). I could also make my skin fireproof, indestructible, pressureproof...really these sound like awesome powers, albeit kinda creepy.

I'm thinking I'd be a perfect assasin/spy. I could integrate into any society, gain their trust, stop the target from using their powers against me, make up new fingerprints for scanners to get into high-security places, and then...probably kill someone ridiculously quickly. I mean, what're the cops gonna think, the guy's skin ripped off his body and strangled/stabbed him?

So I think I'm like a shadowy assasin/spy who finds out whatever the main characters need to know, and kill those that are protected through "laws". I do have my moral code though. Does anyone have a good idea for a superhero name?
    Last edited by Karrin Blue; 2011-02-09 at 08:25 PM.
    Ninja Angel avatar done by the wonderful C-Lam

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

I get:
    Comic Awareness "Can break the fourth wall and communicate with the readers."
    Bibliokinesis. "Cause books to float. Cause books tear out pages. Cause books peel out the text."
    Prehensile Hair.That might have actually been a useful power if I had long hair.

So, I'm the suckiest superhero ever. Can I get a redo?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Let's Read the Monster Manual II!

Dwarf Cleric avatar by azuyomi244. Thanks!

Saurial Soulknife avatar by Serpentine. Thanks!

Warforged Fighter Avatar by C-Lam. Thanks!

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LOTRfan View Post
    I personally say no, no redoes. The fun is making the concept work within the boundaries Chance has given you, not spinning the wheel till you get whatever combination you want. See what you can come up with.
    Last edited by Ravens_cry; 2011-02-09 at 09:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

14. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

I got "Unknown Ability" for my second one, so I regenerated that one, as "Unknown Ability" doesn't really do much for this at all.

Reanimation--The ability to turn corpses into zombies.

Pressure Manipulation--The ability to change the air pressure of things that I'm touching/near.

Swordsmanship--Sorta a power. Anyhow, the ability to be deadly with a sharp metal stick.

And what could I do with this? Oh me oh my. The immediate application that comes to mind is my supervillain alter ego...

Death Knight, capable of summoning zombies to fight alongside him, he uses his swordsmanship skills to cut down his enemies, knocking them off-balance and destroying their guard with blasts of pressurized air. Also likes to use his pressure control to generate storms.

I decided to give it another spin, see if something else interesting came up.

Elemental Manipulation--In this case, I prefer to focus in on the element of Qi.

Hypnesthesia--The ability to find sleepers in the near vicinity, and even to induce a dream or nightmare.

Mediumship--The ability to see and communicate with spirits in the area. And possibly to summon or banish them.

Mmmm that's interesting. I've got a superhero for this one...

Guardian Angel, wandering the streets at night, seeking those who are tormented by the restless dead. He is drawn to those caught in nightmares, and does what he can to ease their suffering, and he uses his Qi-manipulating power to give life back to dying people, to weaken ghosts, and his Mediumship to exorcise ghosts.
    Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem; 2011-02-09 at 10:11 PM.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Dwarf in the Playground

from wiki:
    I got
    1. animation (create undead)
    2.psychic persuasion( ha ah can get anybody to do anything) and at that i can get one omnipotent to kill another and ressurect the dead one thus having a omipotent slave which i would use to become omnipotent myself and then use my and my slave to hunt down other omnipotents and make a army of omnipotents under my control then i got http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/U...rreversibility meaning you can't reverse it MWA HA HA HA!

from list i got
    1.http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/1415/
    2.http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/4368/
    3.http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/4203/
    wiki would win through making list jump off a building
    Last edited by Temassasin; 2011-08-23 at 08:55 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Threeshades
    look for my community dungeon building thread http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...1#post10591561
    At least with Chaos you know where you stand which is everywhere and anywhere" Forum Explorer

"Why are you upside down?"-Ender

"who wouldn't like Belkar carrying around a head 10/10"-wxdruid

"Destruction always comes before creation. And for that goal even my conscience must be cast aside"-Lelouch Vi Britania

16. - Top - End - #466
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LOTRfan View Post
    I get:
    Comic Awareness "Can break the fourth wall and communicate with the readers."
    Bibliokinesis. "Cause books to float. Cause books tear out pages. Cause books peel out the text."
    Prehensile Hair.That might have actually been a useful power if I had long hair.

Watch Read or Die and tell me that Bibliokinesis isn't cool.
    And there are plenty of other villains out there using prehensile hair. Hint, grow your hair longer?
    ~~Courage is not the lack of fear~~
    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    If the party wizard can't survive a supersonic dragon made of iron at epic levels it's his own fault really.
    "In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!"
    "Please consult your DM before administering Steve brand Aboleth Mucus.
    Ask your DM if Aboleth Mucus is right for you.
    Side effects include coughing, sneezing, and other flu like symptoms, cancer, breathing water like a fish, loss of dignity, loss of balance, loss of bowel and bladder control."

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Alternate list.

Superpower: Touch of Death
    Spoiler
    Show
    The ability to cause the sudden death of any living organism at will. With this ability, you can cause any organism to suddenly die by touching it. This includes all carbon-based organisms, such as the organisms here on Earth, and even viruses. Of course, you have full control over this ability, meaning you can't accidentally kill something or someone. No pain is inflicted, nor is there any symptom before death--the organism just ceases to live. Just in case, you have a 10 second window in which you can reverse the death, but touch is still required.

Superpower: Fire Whirl
    Spoiler
    Show
    The ability to send out a firey tornado that creeps above the ground. It's been said in Wikipedia that a fire whirl, is a rare phenomenon in which a fire, under certain conditions (depending on air temperature and currents), acquires a vertical vorticity and forms a whirl, or a tornado-like effect of a vertically oriented rotating column of air. Fire whirls may be whirlwinds separated from the flames, either within the burn area or outside it, or a vortex of flame, itself. Fire Whirl does double duty--it sucks, spins and burns enemies inside of it.

Superpower: Vice Grip
    Spoiler
    Show
    The ability to create strong pressure around objects or person You can control the pressure around an object or person. You'll be able to crush things with immense power.

Sooo... Epic destruction abilities?

With this, I'd just have to become a crazy threat-to-society.
    Last edited by Frog Dragon; 2011-02-10 at 09:07 AM.
    Frog in the playground.

My homebrewer's extended signature.

I have Str 5!

Quote Originally Posted by BobVosh View Post
    Wall of text attacks! CRITS!

18. - Top - End - #468
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Watch Read or Die and tell me that Bibliokinesis isn't cool.
    And there are plenty of other villains out there using prehensile hair. Hint, grow your hair longer?
    Bibliokinesis + Fourth Wall Breaking: you can rewrite your own story as it happens.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    Bibliokinesis + Fourth Wall Breaking: you can rewrite your own story as it happens.
    Sweet mother of... yes. This times infinity! Incredibly clever use of two powers. I applaud you.
    ~~Courage is not the lack of fear~~
    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    If the party wizard can't survive a supersonic dragon made of iron at epic levels it's his own fault really.
    "In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!"
    "Please consult your DM before administering Steve brand Aboleth Mucus.
    Ask your DM if Aboleth Mucus is right for you.
    Side effects include coughing, sneezing, and other flu like symptoms, cancer, breathing water like a fish, loss of dignity, loss of balance, loss of bowel and bladder control."

20. - Top - End - #470

I got...

Omnipotence
    Voodoo Dolls
    and Enhanced Vision...

Fun!
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    Want some Pathfinder 1e homebrewed? Hit me up!
    Ted Kord Avatar by KPenguin!
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
    Thank you very much. you know, I think I like you, Prime. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

21. - Top - End - #471

Enhanced Durability
    Ice Mimicry
    Platform Creation

So:

Enhanced Durability: I guess I can function as somewhat of a meatshield, not that this is a good thing.
    Ice Mimicry: Turning into ice isn't a bad thing, but the power's text specifically says "immunity to ice and that's all." Yay, I'm immune to ice!
    Platform Creation: At least it's not ice immunity =p. Still, since I don't have a chance at the "ladder skills," that means I can only create platforms that allow people to fly. No shields, no force fields, no lantern fields, and nothing actually useful. Why can't I get Charles Atlas or something XD?

My hero:

Flying Mauve Shirt - I am here to take those harsh, one-hit kill blows for the other heroes so they can be awesome and save the day! If I'm lucky, I might even get a scene to myself where I get to beat up some bank robbers with a baseball bat. And I'd be an even more awesome meat shield against the obligatory ice-based enemy so that my comrades can more easily save the day! How wonderful XD.
    Last edited by Felyndiira; 2011-02-11 at 02:33 AM.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Pixie in the Playground

Perspicuity

The power in which one is immune to all psychic penetration.

I um... I think I might already have this power in real life. I mean, for all I know.

I probably wouldn't alter the course of my life much.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Orc in the Playground

Beholder

I'm gonna roll more than once and give separate responses to each.

Illusion Manipulation
    The photokinetic power to bend light with one's mind to generate illusions.
    I feel like I'm required to answer this one by saying "I hide a Gate in the desert", but more seriously, I'd probably revolutionize the field of clinical psychology by creating illusory situations for subjects placed in fMRI machines. In my spare time, I would use my power to be the world's greatest Dungeon Master.

Poison Generation
    The power to emit a pandemic diseasing-inducing poison, which affects organisms within one's proximity.
    Aside from the glaring typo in the non-word "diseasing-inducing", this power scares me. Most likely, I go into hiding and become an angsty loner. For bonus drama, I'd have to keep dead plants to emphasize the "everything I come near dies" factor.

Hypnesthesia
    The ability to mentally detect the minds of sleeping subjects within the immediate vicinity.
    OK, that's not even fair. That's the kind of power that, if you had it, you could realistically be convinced everyone had. I do absolutely nothing with this power.

24. - Top - End - #474

GnomePirate

Sonic Scream... could be useful. Kind of a single-application power, though (breaking things).
    Voodoo Dolls. That doesn't mesh terribly well with Sonic Scream. I suppose I could remotely deafen people.
    Induced Liquefaction. I can melt things. Combine that with Voodoo Dolls... Fun times.

With this list of powers, I can't see myself being anything other than a villain.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Titan in the Playground

Let's see what I get:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Jet_Propulsion

Flight, not the best flight, but still flight.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipresence

Not bound by space and time... kind of makes flight obsolete.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Avian_Mimicry

And I can fly even more. But now with talons and a beak.

As a hero I'd use my omnipresence to root out evil wherever it was/will be/is and stop it before it ever happens (at least from the limited temporal view of lesser mortals). Maybe make a little cash myself and get straight As.

Btw my super-hero name would be Big Brother because I'm always watching. Seriously people shouldn't have that power.

Edit: Alt list gets

http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/3666/

So I'm a god of technology... I always win video games.

http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/7148/

And I can travel back in time to mess up people's lives... A power I can't use since it always makes things worse yay!

http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/4200/

And I copy powers that hit me, but better.

Umm... I still watch people just via machines now, I harness all computers on the internet to build some gadgets, find some heroes and form a team with them. Copy their powers and then fight crime with my robot minions. One of which is a robotic dog with a machine gun.

If I ever go evil I just hold the world hostage with every nuclear weapon in the world. Thankfully I'd (probably) not do that.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2011-02-21 at 06:19 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

26. - Top - End - #476
    Pixie in the Playground

I like the thought of getting a trio of powers, especially when my first three came out EPIC. This is awesome, checkit:

1st power: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Spawn

So I can make an army out of myself in short order, although since this one specifies transforming somebody else, it would take some evil-turnin', or at the very least some diligent searching for some fairly terrible people. But still, eventually a dozen or so ought to be workable. As a superhero, this could be a one-man search-and-rescue team... although realistically, I'd probably just use it to pull in multiple incomes or have a backup me in every major city or something. Still, pretty cool.

2nd power: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/K...ge_Replication

This one's bomb, though. I'd travel the world, meeting as many preeminent masters in as many fields as possible. Or, better yet, if I already had Self-Spawn, I'd send all my clones to do it, simultaneously. Then we'd meet up once a month someplace for pizza, and pull our knowledge replication dealy on each other, and then EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING. Or at least, everything that's to be known along cheap airline routes. Would make any team of a buncha me's much more viable, because they could learn actual team tactics and complimentary roles, and then be able to fill any role on said team interchangeably. Would also, in a more mundane capacity, make pulling in multiple incomes much more lucrative, as any skilled labor or academic area of expertise would just be a plane trip and a handshake away.

And then
    3rd power: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shapeshifting

Which is always cool, I figured. I mean, not as cool if I've already got a couple hundred of me and we're all omnidisciplinary geniuses, but being able to change how we look would be cool, we could all hang out at the same place and not freak people out by all looking the saHOLY CRAP I COULD REPLACE EVERY WORLD LEADER SIMULTANEOUSLY AND KNOW EVERYTHING THEY KNOW TO FOOL EVEN THEIR CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Think about it! Shapeshifting around is probably the best way besides teleporting to sneak into highly secure locations (like, y'know, the oval office) without being detected, especially if just by passing through you'd learn everything that security personnel and other staff knew. Then when you reached the president/monarch/warlord, you could absorb everything they knew... then turn them into a clone of yourself... and then that clone could turn into a PERFECT DUPLICATE OF SAID PRESIDENT/MONARCH/WARLORD, 'cept controlled by you. You could do this all over the world.

Holy craaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Wouldn't even need to worry about reelections or coups; if they boot you for somebody else, they'll be you too, in a few days. (After all, the building they're moving into is maintained by shapeshifting assassins who can seamlessly replace their own replacements.) Every major meeting of world leaders for the rest of my natural lifespan (does that even come up with shapeshifting?) would just be a roomful of disguised me's, wordlessly sharing knowledge and trying not to giggle. And, you know, they'd finally start cooperating, for the betterment (or at the very least, the vaguely amoral but well intentioned detriment) of the earth as a whole.

I mean, it's not omnipotence, but being the secret head of all the world's combined governments? I'd call it a win. o_O

27. - Top - End - #477
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Buburubu View Post
    I like the thought of getting a trio of powers, especially when my first three came out EPIC. This is awesome, checkit:

So I can make an army out of myself in short order, although since this one specifies transforming somebody else, it would take some evil-turnin', or at the very least some diligent searching for some fairly terrible people. But still, eventually a dozen or so ought to be workable. As a superhero, this could be a one-man search-and-rescue team... although realistically, I'd probably just use it to pull in multiple incomes or have a backup me in every major city or something. Still, pretty cool.

This one's bomb, though. I'd travel the world, meeting as many preeminent masters in as many fields as possible. Or, better yet, if I already had Self-Spawn, I'd send all my clones to do it, simultaneously. Then we'd meet up once a month someplace for pizza, and pull our knowledge replication dealy on each other, and then EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING. Or at least, everything that's to be known along cheap airline routes. Would make any team of a buncha me's much more viable, because they could learn actual team tactics and complimentary roles, and then be able to fill any role on said team interchangeably. Would also, in a more mundane capacity, make pulling in multiple incomes much more lucrative, as any skilled labor or academic area of expertise would just be a plane trip and a handshake away.

And then

Which is always cool, I figured. I mean, not as cool if I've already got a couple hundred of me and we're all omnidisciplinary geniuses, but being able to change how we look would be cool, we could all hang out at the same place and not freak people out by all looking the saHOLY CRAP I COULD REPLACE EVERY WORLD LEADER SIMULTANEOUSLY AND KNOW EVERYTHING THEY KNOW TO FOOL EVEN THEIR CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Think about it! Shapeshifting around is probably the best way besides teleporting to sneak into highly secure locations (like, y'know, the oval office) without being detected, especially if just by passing through you'd learn everything that security personnel and other staff knew. Then when you reached the president/monarch/warlord, you could absorb everything they knew... then turn them into a clone of yourself... and then that clone could turn into a PERFECT DUPLICATE OF SAID PRESIDENT/MONARCH/WARLORD, 'cept controlled by you. You could do this all over the world.

Holy craaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Wouldn't even need to worry about reelections or coups; if they boot you for somebody else, they'll be you too, in a few days. (After all, the building they're moving into is maintained by shapeshifting assassins who can seamlessly replace their own replacements.) Every major meeting of world leaders for the rest of my natural lifespan (does that even come up with shapeshifting?) would just be a roomful of disguised me's, wordlessly sharing knowledge and trying not to giggle. And, you know, they'd finally start cooperating, for the betterment (or at the very least, the vaguely amoral but well intentioned detriment) of the earth as a whole.

I mean, it's not omnipotence, but being the secret head of all the world's combined governments? I'd call it a win. o_O
    You, sir, just won the game.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

Ooookkkaaaayyy....

I just did as was suggested. And I got something that I would love to have.

What, you may ask? Enhanced Swordsmanship.

If we're going with three, my next is...

Tracking Evasion.

Awesome duo so far, let's see what No. 3 is...

...Water generation? Wat. I was hoping for... Water manipulation, but that'll do.

EDIT: Alternate list-

Time travel. **** YEAH!

...Avian Mimicry.

And... Yin-Yang manipulation. Might be a fun set, but the first one is more "Me". Y'know?

Wrong list. Letssee....

Spiritual Purification, Simon Says, and... Ability Replication.

I'll take 'em. Just for number 2.
    Last edited by The-Mage-King; 2011-03-02 at 06:23 PM.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Buburubu View Post

And then

Holy craaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

You're right...that is very much win. Could I work for you?
    Last edited by Karrin Blue; 2011-03-04 at 10:27 AM.
    Ninja Angel avatar done by the wonderful C-Lam

30. - Top - End - #480
    Pixie in the Playground

So, I got the following
    http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Manipulation
    The power to mentally manipulate, project and control dreams or manipulate dream powers
    Prepare for bad dreams! Scary!

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Reflexes
    The powers in which one’s reactions skills are drastically improved.
    Declare a dodge every time someone shoots!

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Immobility
    The power in which one is unable to be moved by external physical force
    Never lose a spot in line to someone trying to push through.

I make a great bouncer!

And on the super power list I have become like a god.

http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/1226/
    The ability to "polarize" anything with a blast, make it opposite to its original form
    http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/2906/
    The ability to use the Eyes of Perception
    http://www.superpowerlist.com/details/2853/
    The ability to channel the Fates' power over the forces of destiny and fate
    So I get a green ring ability, The ability to out maneuver my opponents, and the ability to kill anyone instantly. Yeah. I am so a super-villain.