New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM] Bridle Shores Grill/Boutique/Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    I will. I'll also warn Whitefire and Super Cereal. Soft assures her. I hope you have a good birthday tomorrow. Things are always supposed to go well on birthdays. Soft says her smile slowly disappearing as she remembers her own birthday that went so very very wrong. I think you'll like your presents. she says getting it back. Bad memories weren't going to mess with her right now.
    Silvermane smiled, not really noticing Soft's smile disappear momentarily. Then she realized something. "That reminds me," she said. "When is your birthday? I mean, we've been friends for almost a year now, probably more, and I don't ever recall you having a birthday."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-05-03 at 03:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Silvermane smiled, not really noticing Soft's smile disappear momentarily. Then she realized something. "That reminds me," she said. "When is your birthday? I mean, we've been friends for at least a year now, probably more, and I don't ever recall you having a birthday."
    Oh, it was (when Soft went to Ponyville). I would have stayed to have a party, but I got to have a pie fight which was good enough for me. You don't have to be worried about getting me a present either. I have pretty much everything I've ever wanted, and the things I don't have that I want, can't be given as presents. she explains.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh!" said Silvermane, realizing she'd missed Soft's birthday. "Well I can at least wish you a happy birthday, even if it is belated."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh!" said Silvermane, realizing she'd missed Soft's birthday. "Well I can at least wish you a happy birthday, even if it is belated."
    Thanks. It was a very happy birthday. Have I told you the story of what happened in Ponyville yet? Soft asks.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't think you have," said Silvermane. "But now I'm curious."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Yes... Business. Excuse me ladies. the shaken Grills replied. He rushed to the other side of the floor. Thanks You're a life saver, Doc. But that is part of your job describtion. Stuck in the middle of a fight between my ex-fillyfriend and my current one. To think some stallions actually want that. Any sagely advice or bits of wisdom an older stallion like yourself can give a younger generation?
    "Don't sweat it. I, too, have had...fillyfriends."

Outside, a single ominous bolt of thunder crackled. Then he laughed. No, not a maniacal laugh, just a small chuckle. He actually probably wasn't too much older than Grills, but with ponies you didn't grow up with, it was hard to tell. Still, he was hardly 'old.'

"Advice number one, don't let that happen. Advice number 2, if that happens, don't let a spirit borrow your body in the hopes it will help you. It will always, always be the one that thinks the best solution is a threesome."

On slightly less obscure advice, it took a moment. That sort of situation was tricky.

"I'd say...Play it civil, but make it clear that you stand by your filly. A filly always wants to know where her colt's heart lies; it's why the spell people come to me most often for have always been spells for finding out about love."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    [color=indigo]"

"Advice number one, don't let that happen. Advice number 2, if that happens, don't let a spirit borrow your body in the hopes it will help you. It will always, always be the one that thinks the best solution is a threesome."
    Sweet pony princesses, Dr. Cunning magic channeled Lix!

"I don't think you have," said Silvermane. "But now I'm curious."
    Soft recites the story, how she and Pinkie had fun at sugar cube corner, how she raced Rainbow Dash, how she got everypony in Ponyville to come to it, how Celestia and Luna came, and that she actually got Luna and Celestia to try her specialty drink.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Silvermane just stood there for a moment, rather stunned. "You ... you really got not just one, but both of the princesses to drink a soft serve? ....Please tell me you're not pulling my leg."
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-05-03 at 03:39 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Silvermane just stood there for a moment, rather stunned. "You ... you really got not just one, but both of the princesses to drink a soft serve? ....Please tell me you're not pulling my leg."
    This is something I would never lie about. You can ask anybody in Ponyville, or either of the princesses, and they'll tell you it's true. Soft assures her.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-05-03 at 03:41 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

"....Wow," was all Silvermane could manage.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Bugbear in the Playground

Eric finishes the song and then begins a new, faster paced, song that he hopes is in line with what Purple requested.

Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Eric finishes the song and then begins a new, faster paced, song that he hopes is in line with what Purple requested.
    *snip*
    Woohoo! Parteh! Oh Oh! Purple shouts shaking her little purple butt all over the place. Her wild movements open the top of her suit a little. She bumps her booty in Eric's. Come on and boogie oogie oogie, Eric. The rhythm has us under its spell! Woooh!
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

13. - Top - End - #163

Woohoo! Parteh! Oh Oh! Purple shouts shaking her little purple butt all over the place. Her wild movements open the top of her suit a little. She bumps her booty in Eric's. Come on and boogie oogie oogie, Eric. The rhythm has us under its spell! Woooh!
    Eric grins and dances with Purple as he continues the song.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

((Aww man...Twinstrike totally missed his chance to dash to the rescue of Grills.))

Darn. I completely fumbled my opportunity to assist the purveyor of this establishment!

The MAYOR cursed his chance to save a gentleman pony from certain doom. All this cajoling and merry-making had overridden his danger sense.

And it would certainly be ungentlemanly to interfere between a dispute between two ladies. He knew that things had to be a certain way sometimes, despite his best efforts to make things better than certain ways.

I hope now only that their love proves as true as it appears to be. He thinks to himself, glancing towards Grills and the strange other pony he'd never seen before. And that that pony's advice is of the highest of calibers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

Yes... Business. Excuse me ladies. the shaken Grills replied. He rushed to the other side of the floor. Thanks You're a life saver, Doc. But that is part of your job description. Stuck in the middle of a fight between my ex-fillyfriend and my current one. To think some stallions actually want that. Any sagely advice or bits of wisdom an older stallion like yourself can give a younger generation?
    Gwyn scoffed. Seriously. Business her flank. Grills was stalling. This just put Grills on a lower standing. It was simple...all he had to simply do was that other mare to leave. Simple. But he didn't. He stalled. He was obviously not completely over this...harridan. It was at that point Gwynfillion knew she should just leave him to this slattern and be off. He sure was not able to keep his past baggage in the past. It was the smarter thing to do right now. And yet right now here she was...still here like some silly filly.

"I hawnestly dun't whawt he see's in ya," The blonde mare stated with a sneer.

"Ugh...you're still here...and here I was hoping' you were a figment of my morbid imagination," Gwynfillion rolled her eyes. Gwynfillion was not surprised at the accent it made sense for somepony who was a big faker. Gywnfillion knew from this start this mare was a witch 'starting with 'B' in sheep's clothing, it was like radar as Gwyn was a witch 'starting with 'B' herself.

"Grills is ahviously stallin' 'cuz he ain't ova' his feelin's for me,"
    The blonde mare huffed trying to get to Gwyn's mind.

Gwyn knew this as much as it bothered her but it was annoying hearing from this trollop. "Listen here you miserable cur..." She adjusted her glasses with a hoof as light glinted off them. "Even though right now Grills is making an obviously stupid mistake with this stalling...But I know he's a good stallion...much too good for my hellion self....and much too good for a big faker like you. What? You think I didn't see through your charade? Oh Please. You're innocent act was so obvious it was making me retch." Gwyn walked over to the blonde mare putting a hoof on the blonde mare's chest with a slight shove. Her expression a nasty sneer.

"Oddly I still care right now about Grills despite the stupidity he might have right now...yes it's very stupid that he couldn't just tell you to get your flank the hay out of here." Gwynfillion pushed again on the blonde mare's chest. "I just hate fakers like you more and I don't want him hurt by a strumpet such as yourself."

"Oh shat-up...you biddy....so what if you saw through my guise...He doesn't want to acknowledge it but I got that colt wrapped around my hoof...We have our history...the good and the bad and I know he can't forget...he's stalling because he can't forget our spark," The blonde resumed her fake accent as she gave Gwyn a smirking nasty grin.

"Oh...but you're so old," Gwyn returned the nasty grin, "Why would he want a fossil like you when he's got a a hot young filly right now."

Immature but simple in achieving great effectiveness when dealing with mares such as this one. Another slight shove with the hoof but this time the blonde mare who looked as if though she was about to strike Gwyn out of anger...fell over. She adopted a look of hurt as tears came out of the blonde's big ol' blue eyes, very convincing crocodile tears.

"How could you SAY such a thing about Grills?..." The blonde mare said loudly enough through tears as she clutched her chest.

....Gwyn had a grimaced face fault. THIS biddy just pulled a wounded gazelle gambit in front of her, and of COURSE no one was around to see the truth save for Gwyn.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-05-03 at 06:40 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[QUOTE=Orzel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Don't sweat it. I, too, have had...fillyfriends."

Outside, a single ominous bolt of thunder crackled. Then he laughed. No, not a maniacal laugh, just a small chuckle. He actually probably wasn't too much older than Grills, but with ponies you didn't grow up with, it was hard to tell. Still, he was hardly 'old.'

On slightly less obscure advice, it took a moment. That sort of situation was tricky.

"I'd say...Play it civil, but make it clear that you stand by your filly. A filly always wants to know where her colt's heart lies; it's why the spell people come to me most often for have always been spells for finding out about love."

Grills thought for a second. He was being stupid. Through he has only been with Gwyn for a short time, every second was a moment of pleasure. With Angel, only the carnal desire of a young colt was ever filled. I was being a fool when I was with her before and I am being a fool now. She is literally screaming at me to be at her side and I am letting the lust from the past deafen me. He looked at Gwyn across the floor. Whether he loved her or not, Grills didn't love Angel. Nor did he really even like her. And he also couldn't trust Angel. It was just lust and familiarity. But should he give Angel a second chance? It wouldn't be fair to Gwyn at all though. Thank you Doctor Magic. I have things to think about now. I owe you one but please don't charge me too much for the advice. he jested nervously.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "How could you SAY such a thing about Grills?..." The blonde mare said loudly enough through tears as she clutched her chest.
    Grills heard somepony say his name. He turned around to see Angel on the ground weeping. Like the chivalrous pony he is, he galloped over to the two mares as quick as his hooves allowed. Offering a hoof to lift the fallen blond pony, he demanded an answer... but in the Grills' way so it came off less like a demand, more of a soft plea. What happened here?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

Grills heard somepony say his name. He turned around to see Angel on the ground weeping. Like the chivalrous pony he is, he galloped over to the two mares as quick as his hooves allowed. Offering a hoof to lift the fallen blond pony, he demanded an answer... but in the Grills' way so it came off less like a demand, more of a soft plea. What happened here?
    The blonde mare immediately clutched Grills' hoof burrowing a tearful face into Grills' mane before pulling away with doleful eyes. "This...this...filly was saying such mean things about you so I told her to shush and then she said more mean things to me and shoved me to the ground."She sniffled for good measure.

"Oh please...just shut-up," Gwynfillion rolled her eyes and sneered. "Yes...I referred to your actions of stalling and not kicking her flank to the curb as stupid, I called her a fossil and a cur and a strumpet, I did shove her but not to the ground, she did that on her own for melodrama's sake." At this point Gwyn was going to be truthful...if Grills was smart enough he'd see through the blonde's manure.

"She admits it, most of it...she really did shove me to the ground," The blonde persisted as she clutched Grill's forearm bringing it close to her chest nonchalantly. Ugh this blonde mare was getting on her nerves and seeing Grills actually help up this wretch ticked Gwyn off more.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-05-03 at 07:24 PM.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Angel, you say Gwyn shoved you to the ground Grills looked at the blonde pony. No bruising, no bumps. She wasn't even in the shape of a newt or mouse. She looked fine.
    Now I haven't dated Gwyn for a very long time, but with the time I've been with her I know... If she wanted to hurt you, you'd be hurt. And she sounded really angry before so you really should be unconscious. Or at least a monkey. Or worse. You're not even bleeding. You really didn't do enough research for this trick. I'm embarrassed to say I fell for such things.

The mahogany pony chef stepped between the two other ponies, closer to the purplish one, and turned his head to blonde white mare. Angel, your presence here is upsetting my fillyfriend. I am going to have to ask you to leave. And I'd prefer if you do not return. Get out of my house.

He then turned his head back to Gwyn, dismissing whatever Angel might try to ecplain away. His lips quivered for a second and his head hung low. Grills stared deeply into those eyes he was falling in love with. You were right. I was being stupid. Gwynfillion. I'm sorry. You're so one in a million. I don't care how cheesy it sounds. She is my past, you are my present. Give me a chance to be your future
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground

Angel, you say Gwyn shoved you to the ground Grills looked at the blonde pony. No bruising, no bumps. She wasn't even in the shape of a newt or mouse. She looked fine.
    Now I haven't dated Gwyn for a very long time, but with the time I've been with her I know... If she wanted to hurt you, you'd be hurt. And she sounded really angry before so you really should be unconscious. Or at least a monkey. Or worse. You're not even bleeding. You really didn't do enough research for this trick. I'm embarrassed to say I fell for such things.

The mahogany pony chef stepped between the two other ponies, closer to the purplish one, and turned his head to blonde white mare. Angel, your presence here is upsetting my fillyfriend. I am going to have to ask you to leave. And I'd prefer if you do not return. Get out of my house.

He then turned his head back to Gwyn, dismissing whatever Angel might try to explain away. His lips quivered for a second and his head hung low. Grills stared deeply into those eyes he was falling in love with. You were right. I was being stupid. Gwynfillion. I'm sorry. You're so one in a million. I don't care how cheesy it sounds. She is my past, you are my present. Give me a chance to be your future
    "Gah! Grills yer makin' a mistake," The blonde spat realizing her guise was not going to work anymore. "Iw'll driva ya 'ta bankruptcy again ya hear Grills. Yer gonna be penniless and 'Iw'll own this dang restawrant too then drive it to tha' grownd as well and have all yer money too, Iw'll find mah ways!" With that threat the pegasus opened her wings and kicked off the ground leaving a cloud of dust. "What the hay?!" The blonde pegasi began to scratch furiously at her fur as she wobbled in mid-flight disappearing off into the night for now.

Down below Gwynfillion's horn glowed slightly as she smirked. She then faced Grills.

"I'm still mad at you Grills," The plum pony deadpanned at the chocolate stallion. "You're on parole right now and not just for that cheese you delivered." She licked him on the cheek.

"You have a long way to go."

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'm still mad at you Grills," The plum pony deadpanned at the chocolate stallion. "You're on parole right now and not just for that cheese you delivered." She licked him on the cheek.

"You have a long way to go."
    Thank you, Gwyn. Grills said. He moved closer for a quick nuzzle. The lick was nice. He didn't expect to get anything after all this. He was happy it was all over with.

He found his place back on the bench and sat back down. Can we go back to where we were?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

Thank you, Gwyn. Grills said. He moved closer for a quick nuzzle. The lick was nice. He didn't expect to get anything after all this. He was happy it was all over with.

He found his place back on the bench and sat back down. Can we go back to where we were?
    "No..." She took a seat on Grills lap and nuzzled his lower head with her head. "Let's go forward where we'd rather be."

"I'm still mad at you though."

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

"....Wow," was all Silvermane could manage.
    Yeah. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure your birthday is as much fun for you as mine was for me. Soft assures her.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Silvermane smiled. "Thanks, Soft," she said, hugging the other unicorn.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Silvermane smiled. "Thanks, Soft," she said, hugging the other unicorn.
    You're welcome. Soft says. So, what do you want to do? Go home? Get a drink? Pie the entire town? she asks clearly joking about that last one.

25. - Top - End - #175

Eric begins a new song, grinning at Purple as he does so. This one is a slower paced song.

Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'm ... not entirely sure," admitted Silvermane. "I kind of want to wait for Whitefire, but I am getting thirsty. And I did miss out on desert, but ... I don't think I want to go back."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm ... not entirely sure," admitted Silvermane. "I kind of want to wait for Whitefire, but I am getting thirsty. And I did miss out on desert, but ... I don't think I want to go back."
    How about we go back to my bar then? I can get you pretty much anything in terms of drinks, and I have a few desserts back there. Mostly pies and cookies. Soft offers.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No..." She took a seat on Grills lap and nuzzled his lower head with her head. "Let's go forward where we'd rather be."

"I'm still mad at you though."
    If this you when mad.. He joked. Grills levitated a nearby lantern up toward the other side of the restaurant. He squinted a bit to get the movement just right. It was hard doing it like this but he really didn't want to move from this place. It took a while and was a struggle but it was worth it.

*BOOM*
    *EXPLOSION*
    *KABOOM sizzle sizzle*

This one is for you, sweetie. Grills' horn began to glow very bright. His clenched teeth grated together as he struggled to do... something.

*HEART*

((No the party is not over. Dance under the fireworks.))
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

...Then again...maybe things went just as they should. The mayor smiles, continuing to dance under the fireworks.

I think...I shall have to make a point of running all land and business purchases through with the proprieters, and keeping a close eye on the investments made in my town.

...And I shall have to have some proper words with this Mister Grills...while I certainly approve of true love and entrepreneurial businesses, he seems to be bringing some trouble into my town...
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot

"My...a song fit for a slow waltz," Fox Trot said aloud with a half-smile. Fox Trot saw Miss Foxglove just sitting there drinking her Shirley Temple. Seeing as she had not been asked to dance for the past songs this evening Fox Trot decided to take it upon herself.

"Would you care to join me for a slow waltz Miss Foxglove?" The gentlefilly bowed offering her hoof.

-----

Gwynfillion

"You're so cheesy," She said nuzzling the stallion. It was weird finding herself again like this even though it was the other way around before. Here in his arms...where their cheeks can brush, here.