New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit.

"W-well, it's not a romance story...It's a romance plot in an adventure book... The main character helps out this couple while trying to stop the moon from falling, only I think the moon doesn't want to fall, because it's crying...Only the stallion's been turned into a foal, like Silvermane."

That was her best explanation, at least at the moment. She had been distracted by the idea of the crying moon. And marshmallows.

"...If you had only a little time before the world ended, what would you do? I'd like marshmallows."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

2. - Top - End - #722
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Not sure what I'd do..." Snickers muses aloofly, opening up a bag of marshmallows. "Maybe I'd try to do some fun and crazy things. Maybe I'd find a nice filly and spend my last hours in her hooves. Or maybe I'd just do what I always do, baking cookies and enjoying the simple things..." he ponders thoughtfully. "How many marshmallows? A few, or lots, or something in the middle? Of course, I suppose those measurements are subjective, and open to interpretation. I mean, I may think a few is a lot, in regards to what you think a lot is, or Silverman may think my idea of a lot is only a few, or..." Snickers begins to babble, in a fashion not dissimilar to Foxglove. Maybe he's been spending too much time with her...
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Troll in the Playground

"What if we designed a thing to measure them? Like...A big pair of hooves that can be a hoof-full, and so on...Or we could do a count..."

She coughed.

"Oh, but are these small ones, or big ones? If they're big, then 6 If they're small, then 20..."

Foxglove leaned back a bit, letting a bit of sweat-soaked forelocke fall into her face. She shivered and commented,

"What about you, Silver? If the world was ending..."

She mumbled.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, um, I don't know," Silvermane said, kicking the floor with a hoof. "I mean, I guess I'd ..." she trailed off into mumbling something inaudibly, somewhat embarrassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #725
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickers smirks. "Slow down Foxglove, math isn't my strongpoint. Unless it involves measuring ingredients and calculating how many cookies I can get from a pound of batter, or how much I should charge for a batch of brownies to make a profit. All this stuff about hoof measurements is a bit over my head..." He flashes an aloof smile, and mutters "I should have paid more attention in school..."

6. - Top - End - #726
    Troll in the Playground

"It's not about count, it's about size.The marshmallows...Are they big cumulonimbus marshmallows?"

She asked, thinking about the marshmallows he had offered her earlier once again. She sort of missed Silvermane's murmuring, since she's not the sort to go 'wooo' and make implications.

"I wonder if real clouds dissolve in your mouth like spun sugar..."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

7. - Top - End - #727
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickers arches an eyebrow. "Do you want the big poofy ones? I've got either the big poofy ones or the tiny ones. Whatever you prefer..." he shrugs.

"And clouds don't taste like sugar sadly," he smiles knowingly. "They taste like water. Good water, actually..." he muses.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Troll in the Playground

"But you never said if they dissolve in your mouth."

She had never been referring to the taste. With the exception of that one pretty interesting afternoon, clouds were made pretty much of water. Even Foxglove knew that.

"When you take something and it's so full of air that it's almost more air than thing, where the thing is just a container for a bunch of air that's made out of the thing so it's light as feather dust... I'm not sure you can hold it in your mouth without it dissolving away..."

She coughed again, wearing her voice out with babbling. In the middle of this, she pointed to the larger marshmallows.

"There are words that are like that, too. You have to say them or they fall apart because of the pressure of your jaw."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple

Still in her winged unicorn getup, Purple dashed back to the Grill to check on her brother. She dashes up to his apartment only to find Peppercorn rummaging through Grills' walk in closet. "Peppercorn! WHERE'S GRILLS?!" she screams.

Grills

Somewhere outside, a little pup pulls a wagon. In the little wagon sat a dark brown foal with clenched teeth and a look of extreme agony written on his face. "Not so... fast, Sugar... I can't... run errands... if I'm.. all broken up."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion-The Grill

"Grills you idiot!"
    Was the first thing that came out of her mouth when she stormed into the restaurant half. She went to find the nearest Pepper employee in here to tell her what happened.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion-The Grill

"Grills you idiot!"
    Was the first thing that came out of her mouth when she stormed into the restaurant half. She went to find the nearest Pepper employee in here to tell her what happened.
    Every Pepper family member looked at her nervously. A single bead of sweat ran down their faces. None of them spoke... except for the ever talkative Purple. "Gwynfillion... we kind of... lost Grills. But we will find him." The false alicorn giggles sheepishly. "He can't be far. Grills did injured his ribs again."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #732
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Every Pepper family member looked at her nervously. A single bead of sweat ran down their faces. None of them spoke... except for the ever talkative Purple. "Gwynfillion... we kind of... lost Grills. But we will find him." The false alicorn giggles sheepishly. "He can't be far. Grills did injured his ribs again."
    Gwynfillion kinda was more distracted by that..err..costume and briefly sported a wth? look before snapping back. "Well I'm going to go look upstairs." And she goes does that.

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion kinda was more distracted by that..err..costume and briefly sported a wth? look before snapping back. "Well I'm going to go look upstairs." And she goes does that.
    "But Gwyn we do not think he is up in the loft..." Purple trails behind Gwynfillion and regained her royal accent. Her face trembles slightly with worry and apprehension. Unlike the plum pony , she is used to Grills disappearing. Her bitten lip hides from Gwyn what condition Grills is usually found in. "We checked.. He must be.. somewhere else."

In Grills' room, both mares would find Peppercorn in a frenetic search within the drawers. His head remains in a pile of hats as he talked to what he thought was Purple alone. "Okay. Since he is a foal, we have an hour tops before..."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

"But Gwyn we do not think he is up in the loft..." Purple trails behind Gwynfillion and regained her royal accent. Her face trembles slightly with worry and apprehension. Unlike the plum pony , she is used to Grills disappearing. Her bitten lip hides from Gwyn what condition Grills is usually found in. "We checked.. He must be.. somewhere else."

In Grills' room, both mares would find Peppercorn in a frenetic search within the drawers. His head remains in a pile of hats as he talked to what he thought was Purple alone. "Okay. Since he is a foal, we have an hour tops before..."

"....An hours tops before [/i]what[/i]?"
    The plum mare glowered narrowing her eyes at Peppercorn.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"....An hours tops before what?"
    The plum mare glowered narrowing her eyes at Peppercorn.
    The colt turned stallion adjusts his glasses in a lofty motion. His speech shares his supposed superiority. "You may not know this but this is not the first time your "beau" has escaped watch to do something foolish and stubborn to exert his independence. Usually it takes two hours for him to be found worse for wear. Normally it is just cuts and some bruising but he was injured already."

Purple darted over to Peppercorn to cover his muzzle. "Silence. You will worry us with such talk."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #736
    Troll in the Playground

"Urgh,"
    She rubbed the side of her head with a hoof. "So...he's not anywhere in this...place?" She gestured with a hoof.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Urgh,"
    She rubbed the side of her head with a hoof. "So...he's not anywhere in this...place?" She gestured with a hoof.
    "If we were to tap into my royal wits, we would have to say 'Yes, the prince is not here'. Our best thought would be in town somewhere either looking for you or filling a shopping list. A workaholic that colt. " she says in her highest voice. The tone masked her extreme inner fear for the chef's safety.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #738
    Troll in the Playground

"If we were to tap into my royal wits, we would have to say 'Yes, the prince is not here'. Our best thought would be in town somewhere either looking for you or filling a shopping list. A workaholic that colt. " she says in her highest voice. The tone masked her extreme inner fear for the chef's safety.

"Aw...let's hope its not the former,"
    'dem woods to get to her place was on the dangerous side afterall.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Aw...let's hope its not the former,"
    'dem woods to get to her place was on the dangerous side afterall.
    "Let's." she replies. She grabs the mare by the hoof and drags her into the streets below.
    "Grills? Where arth thou, my brother from another another mother?"

In the background under the screaming and screeching, the sound of a little wagon's wheels and the repeating "ow ow ow ow ow" is heard.

(To general?)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #740
    Troll in the Playground

"Let's." she replies. She grabs the mare by the hoof and drags her into the streets below.
    "Grills? Where arth thou, my brother from another another mother?"

In the background under the screaming and screeching, the sound of a little wagon's wheels and the repeating "ow ow ow ow ow" is heard.

(To general?)
    [I think its fine here, since, its sorta downtownish]

And so they searched high, and then they searched low. High and low. Low and high. It was starting to make the plum pony annoyed, in that tired away. "Grills....just where are you, you fool??" She was on the weary side.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[I think its fine here, since, its sorta downtownish]

And so they searched high, and then they searched low. High and low. Low and high. It was starting to make the plum pony annoyed, in that tired away. "Grills....just where are you, you fool??" She was on the weary side.
    Around the corner, a grimacing little colt ins black wagon with a sack of something or other. The little gray puppy tugged at the makeshift carriage as they emerged from the crates of a vegetable monger. "Slow down.... I can't use my other hoof... to hold these onions."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #742
    Troll in the Playground

Around the corner, a grimacing little colt ins black wagon with a sack of something or other. The little gray puppy tugged at the makeshift carriage as they emerged from the crates of a vegetable monger. "Slow down.... I can't use my other hoof... to hold these onions."
    Naturally, Gwyn and Purple walked the opposite direction in their continued search.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Naturally, Gwyn and Purple walked the opposite direction in their continued search.
    Of course Grills would cause a commotion to draw their attention. "Oh no! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! NO. THEY'RE IN MY EYES! AAAAAH!" he screamed at the honey and candle seller. His newly purchased potatoes were thoroughly stung and he was seething in chest pain.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

Of course Grills would cause a commotion to draw their attention. "Oh no! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! NO. THEY'RE IN MY EYES! AAAAAH!" he screamed at the honey and candle seller. His newly purchased potatoes were thoroughly stung and he was seething in chest pain.
    Okay, fine, he's got their attention () At that noise Gwynfillion sharply turned back the direction she and Purple had come from. Following the ill noise Gwynfillion came across that darn colt. A hoof over her chest, with a part her wanting to scold him, and the other to hug him THEN scold him.

"Grills..."
    She breathily said cantering over to him.

25. - Top - End - #745
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Grill]

The two fillies simply listened for a time, not knowing whether to intervene or not. "Is understanding everything that goes on required for living here? Because if it is, I'll have to be exiled."

Finally, they took off to catch up with the others and check out whatever Grills had managed to get into. Winterflap was concerned about the colt's safety while Flower Tail wondered if her powers would be useful.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

26. - Top - End - #746
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, fine, he's got their attention () At that noise Gwynfillion sharply turned back the direction she and Purple had come from. Following the ill noise Gwynfillion came across that darn colt. A hoof over her chest, with a part her wanting to scold him, and the other to hug him THEN scold him.

"Grills..."
    She breathily said cantering over to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Gwyn. What are you doing here? Miss me that much, eh? Not surprised." he replied in his cocky coltish attitude. He tried to act cool with a stroke through his mane but the elevated leg raked him in pain. Grills buckled into a ball and inhaled enough to make Sugar whimper for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson

"You idiot.."
    She near broke watching him hurt. She cantered over and carefully held the dolt colt. in her fore legs for a moment. She then looked at Purple. "Please....help me get this fool to a clinic or whatever passes for a hospital here."
    "Hey hey hey. I don't need any doctor looking over me. Just let me back in my kitchen" Obviously his stubbornness and sense of duty surpassed any feeling of pain or agony he held.

The false alicorn gave in slightly. If anything she was softer. "Come now. You may not be broken up but you need rest, Grills."
    From Gwynfillion's perspective, just because he can force himself not to react to the pain did not mean his body was a-okay.

"If you're not going to have a doctor see you over then you will darn well go home and rest in every definition of the word, so help me Celestia,"
    She growled, slightly seething.
    "Don't worry, babe." he said calmly to his older fillyfriend. Considering his last....

"I'll rest up and all that good stuff... after after I make you and all the family some delicious potato soup." The way he said that, it was as if he was going to go through a whole list of assorted tasks.

"Now I just think you're trying to make me go to the hospital,"
    She groaned, her anger defused and was replaced with giving up as she slumped to the ground, rubbing the sides of her head with her hooves.
    "My potato soup is so awesome neither of us will ever need to see a doct.." the colt grinned but foolishly stretched again. Doubled over in pain once more is Grills.

Purple gasps and covers her mouth with her elongated hooves.

"......That's it, I'm taking you to the doctor, Purple, help me with this stubborn dolt colt,"
    She said in a no nonsense tone.

Grills shook his head defiantly. He struggled through the pain and onto the wagon. This action was met with a growling puppy opposition. "Et tu, Sugar. Fine, I know better than to argue with three ladies. But what will you all eat for your next meal?" He grumbled in a defeatist tone. Grills folded his legs in the wagon, waiting to be dragged wherever.

Gwynfillion glowered at Grills. "That doesn't matter right now." She looked around seeing Flowertail and Winterflap peeking in on this scenario. "You two, help too."

27. - Top - End - #747
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flower Tail flicked her tail in annoyance. "I could just grow up a simple meal for us all if you idiots-"

"Flower Tail!" said Winterflap in shock.

"Sorry. I meant if you fine ponies can't figure out what to do about food... Oh well, let's just get moving." The two fillies got started on pushing the wagon despite having no idea where they were actually supposed to be taking it.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion-

Somehow, she wound up just getting them and possibly Purple to push/pull the wagon, essentially the manual labor while she lead them to an NPC doctor at a throwaway clinic for this scenario only.

In the clinic she was asked a series of questions by the doctor about Grills.

"Before we start filling out paper work for your son-

"Uhm...he's not my son,"
    Gwynfillion awkwardly cut in.

"Brother?" "No." "Nephew?" "No." "Your friend's kid?" "No."

"Actually... he's um...my colt friend."

The doctor had a surprised expression as he quietly reached for the phone. Gwynfillion panicked waving her hooves in protest.

"No, no..ew...nothing like that. Yesterday's age regression thing...he's actually stallion aged...the spell just hasn't worn off him,"
    She said wanting to just go curl up in a corner from this silly embarrassment.

The doctor looked at Purple, Winterflap, and Flowertail for an answer.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Dwarf in the Playground

Somehow, she wound up just getting them and possibly Purple to push/pull the wagon, essentially the manual labor while she lead them to an NPC doctor at a throwaway clinic for this scenario only.

In the clinic she was asked a series of questions by the doctor about Grills.

"Before we start filling out paper work for your son-

"Uhm...he's not my son,"
    Gwynfillion awkwardly cut in.

"Brother?" "No." "Nephew?" "No." "Your friend's kid?" "No."

"Actually... he's um...my colt friend."

The doctor had a surprised expression as he quietly reached for the phone. Gwynfillion panicked waving her hooves in protest.

"No, no..ew...nothing like that. Yesterday's age regression thing...he's actually stallion aged...the spell just hasn't worn off him,"
    She said wanting to just go curl up in a corner from this silly embarrassment.

The doctor looked at Purple, Winterflap, and Flowertail for an answer.
    "Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by that as you are," said Flower Tail.

Winterflap pondered this carefully. "Well... Isn't there some kind of... aura-sensing thing? One that unicorns do?"

"Right. Because detecting magic and controlling plants are strongly related. Why would we want an aura spell anyway?"

"...To spell-check him?"

"Why would he need his spelling checked? Where did you see him writing anything anyway? Or is he misspelled, like having his name be Grylls instead of Grills?"

"No, not that kind... Could we get a scan to see if he has any spells on him?"

"You want to check him for age-regression magic, right? I said I can't do that, but maybe somepony around here can, or at least can confirm the story."

~

Meanwhile, in the Clunker, Night Jewel's nose felt irritated for a moment, then calmed down.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"If I were to say I don't know any of these ponies, would I be able to go home?"

The doctor squinted at the lying colt and pan out to the surrounding females. "Sir, you are quite injured and you should be-"

Purple interrupts him with a pass of Grills' motorcycle ID, passport, and a Hooved Hunks magazine with Grills on the cover.

The colt covered his face and groaned in embarrassment and pain. "Curse my sexiness. Yes, I am age regressed. And this my fillyfriend, the spice of my life, Gwynfillion." He pointed to the plum pony. "The purple one is my sister. The fillies are my... wait... Who are you two?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater