New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy's eyes grew wide, wondering if it was in bad taste to start running now. "Eep! Uh...you sure you know what you're doin' with that?" he asked nervously.
    "Getting lumps out of a back is not different from a bowl of mashed potatoes. Sit still or I'll miss." She lifts the mallet ready to strike. Its size is as large as tthe small blue pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Mmm, well there's not so much a principal as there is a single teacher kinda in charge now....I don't don't know how to explain that and how it works, but anyways,"
    She paused for a moment to shut her mouth and let body just enjoy the kneading. "Anyways, the school is open and my coltfriend happens to be the teacher there."
    "Perfect. Maybe you can convince him to allow others to teach there."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Prolonged exposure to high temperature risks scalding, black coat, and hyperthermia."
    Silverpine flinched. "Oh-kay... Point taken." He gingerly dipped a hoof onto the hot spring, quickly withdrawing when he realised how hot it was. "Here goes nothing." He slowly dipped himself into the hot water, groaning as he slowly slid into the welcoming heat.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Troll in the Playground

"Perfect. Maybe you can convince him to allow others to teach there."
    [yer up in the Wilds thread]

"Mmmm, I'll put in a word, in the mean time, you continue with your magic hooves here,"
    She closed her eyes and purred, there was something about this light Bowen technique here that was working right.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine flinched. "Oh-kay... Point taken." He gingerly dipped a hoof onto the hot spring, quickly withdrawing when he realised how hot it was. "Here goes nothing." He slowly dipped himself into the hot water, groaning as he slowly slid into the welcoming heat.
    The green stallion slaps a patch onto Silverpine's leg. "When this patch turns red, you have 5.5 minutes to exit the water."

[yer up in the Wilds thread]

"Mmmm, I'll put in a word, in the mean time, you continue with your magic hooves here,"
    She closed her eyes and purred, there was something about this light Bowen technique here that was working right.
    "Cominging up. The Bowen method uses soft strokes but the therapist most take breaks between stroke for it to work." Then he continues to line up the mare's ligaments and tendons.

(LOL I forgot the Bown method uses breaks and it accidentally happen on its own)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Prolonged exposure to high temperature risks scalding, black coat, and hyperthermia."
    "I must admit black is a bit of a lifeless colour for me, even if it does fit my nature," remarked Night Jewel. She slipped into the warm water and shuddered a bit. "It takes a bit of time to adapt to the heat, doesn't it."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "I must admit black is a bit of a lifeless colour for me, even if it does fit my nature," remarked Night Jewel. She slipped into the warm water and shuddered a bit. "It takes a bit of time to adapt to the heat, doesn't it."
    "The Average is 42 seconds." Green said after slapping on the sticker.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Titan in the Playground

"Getting lumps out of a back is not different from a bowl of mashed potatoes. Sit still or I'll miss." She lifts the mallet ready to strike. Its size is as large as the small blue pony.
    Sandy yelped and rolled off the table to dodge the massive mallet. "Augh! With all due respect, ma'am, I don't think those two are alike at all!"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Troll in the Playground

"Cominging up. The Bowen method uses soft strokes but the therapist most take breaks between stroke for it to work." Then he continues to line up the mare's ligaments and tendons.

"Mmm...please do go on, this sounds on the interesting side of things,"
    She relaxingly purred.

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy yelped and rolled off the table to dodge the massive mallet. "Augh! With all due respect, ma'am, I don't think those two are alike at all!"
    "Now don't worry. This will ease your pain. Either you lay down and relax or I'll ave to use the mallet." Such an ultimatum from a pretty mare. Strange.

"Mmm...please do go on, this sounds on the interesting side of things,"
    She relaxingly purred.
    Te stallion continued the treatment. "Ironically Bowen was not even a masseur. He was a crazy pony. But is hooves were like magic"

Then tere was a knock at te door. Three knocks. "One moment." Orange said as e stopped to get the door. He only opened it a crack. "Yes?"

The pony at te door was Grills. He teleported of from the kitchen. "Where is Yellow? I need you or her downstairs."

"In the next room. I'm busy."

Grills pushed open the door and bowed. "Sorry about the interruption, Ma'am."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride looked up. "What's the matter?" She asked a little nosily.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Snickers stares out the window wistfully, basking in the moonlight. "No... No, Foxglove, it is because the wicked are haunted. Their memories and thoughts plague them in their slumber, guilty dreams and moral struggles unsettling their souls. The wicked, no matter how vile, will always have that one speck of decent pony, griffin, hound, what-have-you residing within them. And in their sleep, when their minds are at ease and mental barriers are down, that little speck arises from the dark recesses of their mind, and fights against what the wicked has become, railing against the storm, screaming into the tempest of evil in hopes that the sliver of right will one day - one day - win out against the wrong. That, my friend, is why the wicked earn no rest..."

He continues to stare for a moment, before looking over at Foxglove and smirking. "Or so I've been told."
    "Is that haunting?...If that's so...Then maybe I've never left my first world at all; I left a trail of dead Foxgloves, shelled like Cicadas, behind me..."

Foxglove stared out the nearest window as she spoke, her voice thoughtful and grave.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Cicadas are so noisy," Snickers observes with an aloof smirk. "I mean, when it's just one or two, it's bearable. But then once a decade or so, you get the swarm. And it's maddening..." he muses.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Titan in the Playground

"Now don't worry. This will ease your pain. Either you lay down and relax or I'll ave to use the mallet." Such an ultimatum from a pretty mare. Strange.
    Sandy had a good idea what she meant by "ease his pain". "Y-y-you make a persuasive argument there. Alright, alright, I'm cooperatin', see?" He crawled back to the table and laid down, this time unfolding his wings without her help. "I'm layin' down, might be easier t'relax when I'm not about t'get whacked upside th' head with a mallet, but I'm doin' my best." He gulped nervously and eyed the massive mallet, hoping she'd keep true to her word and just put it away.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gearstride looked up. "What's the matter?" She asked a little nosily.
    Grills busted into the room wit flair. "Oh nothing. We are just switching out for a while. Hello. I am Grills, the magnificent owner of this fine establishment." A jet of flame accented each word from his deep voice. "How about a hot rock massage."

Sandy had a good idea what she meant by "ease his pain". "Y-y-you make a persuasive argument there. Alright, alright, I'm cooperatin', see?" He crawled back to the table and laid down, this time unfolding his wings without her help. "I'm layin' down, might be easier t'relax when I'm not about t'get whacked upside th' head with a mallet, but I'm doin' my best." He gulped nervously and eyed the massive mallet, hoping she'd keep true to her word and just put it away.
    Yellow Pepper nonchalantly tossed her mallet aside and trotted up to the table. This time Sandy was looser and easier to massage. "Better."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "Cicadas are so noisy," Snickers observes with an aloof smirk. "I mean, when it's just one or two, it's bearable. But then once a decade or so, you get the swarm. And it's maddening..." he muses.
    "They are loud...But I find it soothing. It's a peaceful drone against your ears like the heat of summer on your skin."

She smiled, turning away from the slightly gloomy train of thought to add.

"Sometimes .... I like to sing along."

She opened her mouth and made a perfect cicada imitation. It was probably a little annoying.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-08-05 at 07:55 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ettin in the Playground

The green stallion slaps a patch onto Silverpine's leg. "When this patch turns red, you have 5.5 minutes to exit the water."
    "Handy. At least I know I won't be turning black overnight," Silverpine commented. He sank deeper into the hot springs with a sigh.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Titan in the Playground

Yellow Pepper nonchalantly tossed her mallet aside and trotted up to the table. This time Sandy was looser and easier to massage. "Better."
    Easier, but the process was still rough to the newcomer. He had never heard of a masseuse who worked out knots via leg holds and elbow drops. After a particularly vicious beating, he dared to speak up. "Excuse me? Uh, Miss Pepper, was it? Do y'think there's a way this whole thing could be a bit more...gentle? Feels like I'm goin' t'be more sore at the end than when we started. "

"Just a thought is all, still relaxed." he quickly added with a wince.

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Troll in the Playground

Grills busted into the room wit flair. "Oh nothing. We are just switching out for a while. Hello. I am Grills, the magnificent owner of this fine establishment." A jet of flame accented each word from his deep voice. "How about a hot rock massage."

"Oh? The owner himself? Haha...well I ever do feel so honored,"
    She laughed and hammily batted her eyes. "Anyways, sure, I was just getting used to the magic of that fella's hooves with what he was doing....but uh, sure, I could switch to a hot rock massage." She laid her head back down. "Rock me. Haha...get it? Because...you know...rocks...hot rocks..hahah..nevermind."

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "They are loud...But I find it soothing. It's a peaceful drone against your ears like the heat of summer on your skin."

She smiled, turning away from the slightly gloomy train of thought to add.

"Sometimes .... I like to sing along."

She opened her mouth and made a perfect cicada imitation. It was probably a little annoying.
    Snickers stares at Foxglove. "How did you...?" he blankly asks. He then smirks and shakes his head. "Just don't let Uncle Flapjack hear you do that. He hates cicadas. Heh heh..."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Easier, but the process was still rough to the newcomer. He had never heard of a masseuse who worked out knots via leg holds and elbow drops. After a particularly vicious beating, he dared to speak up. "Excuse me? Uh, Miss Pepper, was it? Do y'think there's a way this whole thing could be a bit more...gentle? Feels like I'm goin' t'be more sore at the end than when we started. "

"Just a thought is all, still relaxed." he quickly added with a wince.
    "You want me to be softer. Okay." Yellow shrugged her shoulders. "Te customer gets what they wish for."

The lovely large mare then gently rubs the small stallion's back. Her hoof touches are light and feminine. They sleekly easy away the earlier inflicted pain.

"Oh? The owner himself? Haha...well I ever do feel so honored,"
    She laughed and hammily batted her eyes. "Anyways, sure, I was just getting used to the magic of that fella's hooves with what he was doing....but uh, sure, I could switch to a hot rock massage." She laid her head back down. "Rock me. Haha...get it? Because...you know...rocks...hot rocks..hahah..nevermind."
    "Yes and honor. I am the best rock masseur in the spa so I alone am allowed to do it." The master chef and skilled masseur raised a couple stones from the hatch. Before he sets them aflame with his heated breath, he turned to Orange. "Five loaves of garlic bread and six of cheese bread."

The orange stallion nodded and ran off.

With a light exhale, the black stones reddened a little. "Tell me if it is too hot, now." e said before placing a stone upon each whither.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-08-05 at 04:47 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes and honor. I am the best rock masseur in the spa so I alone am allowed to do it." The master chef and skilled masseur raised a couple stones from the hatch. Before he sets them aflame with his heated breath, he turned to Orange. "Five loaves of garlic bread and six of cheese bread."

The orange stallion nodded and ran off.

With a light exhale, the black stones reddened a little. "Tell me if it is too hot, now." e said before placing a stone upon each wither.
    She flinched as the hot rocks were placed on her withers. "Gyaah...yea...that kinda burns.....please cool them down, I like my pretty coat."

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She flinched as the hot rocks were placed on her withers. "Gyaah...yea...that kinda burns.....please cool them down, I like my pretty coat."
    "Don't worry. It will not burn you but I will lower the temperature so you feel no pain." Grills spun the stones a bit returning them to a darker black. "So will you be trying the baths later?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Troll in the Playground

"Don't worry. It will not burn you but I will lower the temperature so you feel no pain." Grills spun the stones a bit returning them to a darker black. "So will you be trying the baths later?"
    She settled down as the rocks no longer felt so hot. "Yea, gonna go for the whole package here, might as well treat mahself too, ya know?"

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Titan in the Playground

"You want me to be softer. Okay." Yellow shrugged her shoulders. "The customer gets what they wish for."

The lovely large mare then gently rubs the small stallion's back. Her hoof touches are light and feminine. They sleekly easy away the earlier inflicted pain.
    "Ohhhhhhhhh...that's the stuff~" From battered to bliss in no time flat, Sandy didn't have to bother with trying to relax anymore. Yellow's touches melted his sore back into a puddle of tranquil joy. Maybe a little roughing up was all he needed to appreciate the spa's treatments after all.

That, or Yellow accidentally whacked his head on that last elbow drop.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-05 at 08:23 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She settled down as the rocks no longer felt so hot. "Yea, gonna go for the whole package here, might as well treat mahself too, ya know?"
    The unicorn massuer rolled the hot stones up and down the mare's back. After a few minutes of heating away the wear and tear of life, Grills was done with his service. "Finished. I suggest the mudbath then a cold shower next."

"Ohhhhhhhhh...that's the stuff~" From battered to bliss in no time flat, Sandy didn't have to bother with trying to relax anymore. Yellow's touches melted his sore back into a puddle of tranquil joy. Maybe a little roughing up was all he needed to appreciate the spa's treatments after all.

That, or Yellow accidentally whacked his head on that last elbow drop.
    The yellow softly beat the stress out of Sandy. And in a flash, she was done. "All done. It was quick because of your size."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Titan in the Playground

The yellow softly beat the stress out of Sandy. And in a flash, she was done. "All done. It was quick because of your size."
    Sandy was so relaxed, he was willing to ignore the potential crack at his size. "So where next? I don't think my friends are going t'let me leave 'till I've done everything." he asked, still lying face-down on the table.

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Troll in the Playground

The unicorn massuer rolled the hot stones up and down the mare's back. After a few minutes of heating away the wear and tear of life, Grills was done with his service. "Finished. I suggest the mudbath then a cold shower next."

"Mmmm...........that's nice.........."
    She purred and stretched like a cat, almost not wanting to get up, getting up, such a hassle. "Mmm....mud bath....like my foal years.."

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy was so relaxed, he was willing to ignore the potential crack at his size. "So where next? I don't think my friends are going t'let me leave 'till I've done everything." he asked, still lying face-down on the table.
    Yelllow cleaned her hooves and went to the door as an escort. "A dip in the hot springs with a glass of iced tea?"

"Mmmm...........that's nice.........."
    She purred and stretched like a cat, almost not wanting to get up, getting up, such a hassle. "Mmm....mud bath....like my foal years.."
    Grills opened the door after putting away his rocks. "Come. My sister blends the best teas. Such delicious mixes."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Titan in the Playground

Yelllow cleaned her hooves and went to the door as an escort. "A dip in the hot springs with a glass of iced tea?"
    Sandy reluctantly got up to follow the yellow mare. "That does sound mighty fine..." His eyes shifted back and forth, making sure they were somewhat alone. "Just don't tell them I said it; they'll...uh, they'll...never let me live it down if I start enjoyin' myself," he lied.

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Ogre in the Playground

After Heartflight helped out with Mrs. Frankenwaffle, she lay down to rest and watch the others talk. It may have seemed as though she was asleep, but her mind was far from calm. She saw the Frankenwaffle couple, she saw Foxflove and Snickerdoodle, and she kept missing Whitefire. She knew that she'd had to go home to settle things with her clan and she wished she could have gone with her. But it was far away, in the sky, a place she could never reach. She just hoped she would return soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show