New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XX: Appletastic Treats

I was thinking that we have quite a few pony fans in GitP who are also Team Fortress 2 players, but we don't have any Pony TF2 servers listed in the Pony Threads! Well, I'll take the liberty of listing the pony groups I know of (if you know of another good ones, please add them at your leisure):
    • Ponyville. As seen in Equestria Daily, this group hosts 2 TF2 servers. They have a specially created pony map for voting and foaling around, and they have lots of sounds from the show that you can play via commands, for example: "!oatmeal"

• MLP:FiM The most known Pony Group, they have 8 TF2 servers. They don't have custom sounds like Ponyville, but they have (most of the time) a "DJ" playing lots of different songs, with a grand majority being pony songs.

• Chocolate Hammer. While not a pony group, this is the main group of players from GitP, and has quite a few pony fans playing in it, so feel free to join in, anyway.

I bet those of you that don't play TF2 are thinking "that's all well and good, but I don't play TF2, so what do I care?" Well, think again! TF2 is both awesome and free to play, so I have only this to say to you: start playing!
    "Nothing can stop The Smooze."

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    I was thinking that we have quite a few pony fans in GitP who are also Team Fortress 2 players, but we don't have any Pony TF2 servers listed in the Pony Threads! Well, I'll take the liberty of listing the pony groups I know of (if you know of another good ones, please add them at your leisure):
    • Ponyville. As seen in Equestria Daily, this group hosts 2 TF2 servers. They have a specially created pony map for voting and foaling around, and they have lots of sounds from the show that you can play via commands, for example: "!oatmeal"

• MLP:FiM The most known Pony Group, they have 8 TF2 servers. They don't have custom sounds like Ponyville, but they have (most of the time) a "DJ" playing lots of different songs, with a grand majority being pony songs.

• Chocolate Hammer. While not a pony group, this is the main group of players from GitP, and has quite a few pony fans playing in it, so feel free to join in, anyway.

I bet those of you that don't play TF2 are thinking "that's all well and good, but I don't play TF2, so what do I care?" Well, think again! TF2 is both awesome and free to play, so I have only this to say to you: start playing!
    And, I'm part of MLP: FIM SEA. We don't have a dedicated pony server though, and our playerbase are scattered throughout several countries.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Firbolg in the Playground

I hang out on the servers named after pony towns. You can easily find them by searching 'pony' in the server browser.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Titan in the Playground

I'll start playing when it stops being a first-person shooter and becomes a game I'd actually enjoy.

Zevox
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    I'll start playing when it stops being a first-person shooter and becomes a game I'd actually enjoy.

Zevox
    You humans are all racists!
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-23 at 10:37 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    You humans are all racists!
    Wait, what?
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Wait, what?
    Mass Effect joke. Sorta ingame reference. I edited the post to point to the appropriate video.

8. - Top - End - #1208

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Wait, what?
    Reeeeeeeeeeediiiiiiiiirrreeeeeection!
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    okay... it seems Seth is going to Bronycon in NY and it is on the 17th? (I haven't joined and can't see the info) plus the Director of MLP:FiM will be there, I just might go. (I am sure Orzel has the sweet info on the Con)

on another subject, is there some sort of live-chat/messenger channel/thingy that our bronies hang out in?
    I have AIM, MSN, and Skype all written out in my profile.

*hint hint* *Wink wink* *nudge nudge*

10. - Top - End - #1210

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    I have AIM, MSN, and Skype all written out in my profile.

*hint hint* *Wink wink* *nudge nudge*
    Aaaand added.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

11. - Top - End - #1211

Don't forget Pony Fortress 2. They have 4 servers, custom pony sounds and generally a great crowd. Pony-themed music is often played, but I've also run across 50's night and the one time they all played russian folk music. As a brony server, it's wonderful, but even then from a pure tf2 standpoint they are also well above your typical pubcrawl's standards. I've been hanging around there a lot lately, even suckering my pony-oblivious friends into there when they're not paying attention

I haven't linked any of my steam stuff in my profile, but I always run around with [Zod] in my nickname. Right now I'm Don't Worry I'm a Doctor [Zod]

edit: asdfasdfl;skjafd That's YOU up with that Green Ponyself, TF! That's what I get for skimming late at night
    Last edited by Capt. Ido Nos; 2011-08-23 at 11:39 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1212

There's one more reason to play TF2 right now: it's its birthday! In-game fun has been augmented for the day, and can be described as follows:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Castel; 2011-08-24 at 01:19 AM.
    "Nothing can stop The Smooze."

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Dwarf in the Playground

Holy cheesedoodles from HECK, I missed so much time on the forum - so, now to play catchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Sabrina Alberghetti is the artist who drew this:
    Spoiler
    Show
    So much freakin' cuteness that it is so adorable! I love the pony kiddypics!

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Oooo, new villain? I like the sound of that.

Actually, that's one thing that really threw me off when I first tried watching the show. I liked the first couple of episodes and thought they showed some real potential, but then at the end of the second the villain suddenly reforms. I didn't see that coming - I figured Nightmare Moon would become a recurring villain. So then I watched the next couple of episodes to see how things would go from there, and they were so mundane compared to the first two - the whole ticket dilemma in episode 3 was really dull by comparison, and then episode 4 was just about Applejack being stubborn. That'd be why I didn't really start getting hooked again until episodes 7-10 or so, and why it took me a month or two to actually get to that point.

Zevox
    I remember hearing somewhere that they wanted to make it a season long event, with a reoccuring villain originally, but the owners of the concept (Hasbro) wanted it more oriented towards an episodic build than an epic storyline. I don't know how accurate that is, but that's something I heard offhoof at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Everypony, please see this. IT. IS. CONFIRMED.

-(Squeaks excitedly)- More pony is coming! MORE PONY IS COMING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Alright, I refuse to let the possible death of my good computer stop me from writing, no matter what the threats may be! And to prove that I am not giving up, I hereby present, in honor of the fact that the series will be starting in September:

Midnight and Shimmer's Guide to Dating, Preview #2
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, so dinner had been a disaster. There was no getting around that, but it was still early in the evening, and there was plenty of time to turn the date around.

And this? This couldn't fail.

A beautiful summers evening, the stars already starting to twinkle in the sky. The soothing, almost hypnotic sounds of Lyra's harp, as she played for the small audience that had gathered quietly for this outdoor recital.

It was going so well that Midnight didn't even mind the fact that she was almost assuredly getting grass stains on her dress. The stress of the disastrous dinner was starting to evaporate into the night air, and she felt a gentle weight start to press against her side, felt Shimmer's head lean up against her own.

"This is so nice..." Shimmer whispered, looking adoringly up at the lime-green performer up on stage. Midnight felt her cheeks flush with delight. She knew Shimmer absolutely loved Lyra (to the point where if Midnight was a different pony, she might be jealous!), so when Midnight had learned that she was putting on a concert on the night of their date, she had pulled out all of the stops to get tickets.

And it was worth the camping trip! Midnight turned her head, to look at the lovely pegasus who was her company. Yes, this was the perfect moment, it was exactly what Midnight had hoped for, and so, she leaned in, intent on kissing the cheek that was presenting itself to her...

"Hark, my beloved!"

Midnight flinched back, and looked around fearfully, a chill running down her spine. Ponies around her looked about in irritation, trying to find the source of the noise that had interrupted the atmosphere that had been so carefully constructed.

No, it couldn't be him. He was safely back at Canterlot, far, far, far away from her.

Even if was him, surely he wasn't there for her. She would pretend that she had never heard that voice. She snuggled closer to Shimmer, who smiled, having not been distracted from the music by that voice. Shimmer turned to look at her, delight sparkling in her eyes, and that chill down Midnight's spine was replaced with a delightful tingle. They began to lean forwards, their lips about to meet...

"Ah, my beloved! I have found you once again!"

The moment evaporated as quickly as it had began, as that voice repeated itself, closer now. The two slowly looked up at the pony who had so rudely interrupted them, and Midnight let out a despairing sigh.

He really was the spitting image of his father. Midnight knew ponies took after their parents, she was proof at that, but Prince Blueblood II looked so much like his father that Midnight was privately convinced that he had simply, one day, budded off of his father in some sort of strange form of mitosis. It would certainly explain a few things.

"What are you doing here?" Midnight hissed quietly, poor Shimmer looking confusedly between her and the intruder into their privacy. Blueblood flashed a dazzling smile, that might have enraptured young mares that didn't know any better.

"Why, I have come to this...delightful little town...to enjoy this music, of course! My father thought it would be a good chance to spent time with my fiancee, and here I find you, in the hooves of another mare! How scandalous!"

They were starting to get more of an audience at this point, as pony eyes turned towards the drama that was starting to unfurl in their midst. Midnight felt her eyebrow twitch, a slight headache forming behind her eyes.

"Fiancee? Midnight, what's going on? What is he talking about?" Shimmer asked, the confusion evident in her voice. Midnight had to head this off at the pass, before it got any worse, before Shimmer got the wrong idea.

She sprung to her feet, as quickly as her dress would allow her.

"Blueblood, you are not my fiancee! We met twice, after the Gala, and that was because your father kept shoving you into my path! I don't know what ideas he's been feeding you, but it's not going to happen! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to spend some time with my marefriend."

Blueblood blinked, and looked between the standing, seething Midnight, and the sitting Shimmer, who was blushing ever so slightly as Midnight's rather loud exclamation that they were lovers.

"Marefriend? You are attempting to tell me that this is not some form of youthful experimentation? Princess Midnight, you cannot be telling me that you are a fillyfo-"

He was cut off immediately.

"You use that term, and I will force-feed you my bustle. I'm not sure which part of this dress is the bustle, so it might take a few attempts!" Midnight yelled, anger clear and rising in her voice. Anypony around her, thinking about it later, would have sworn that for the briefest of moments, Midnight's eyes went from blue to green. Blueblood (The Second) took a step back, and it looked for a moment that he had given up.

Instead, however, he turned from the seething Princess, to Shimmer, who was still sitting down, casting an almost scornful gaze upon her.

"You, filly. What can you possibly have to offer her?" Shimmer blinked at the question, and took a moment to collect her thoughts.

"Well, I'm a writer..." She began, and Blueblood scoffed.

"A writer? How...plebeian. You are looking at Prince Blueblood (The Second), of the illustrious Blueblood line. I can trace my lineage back a thousand years!"

"Midnight doesn't seem to be too impressed by that..." Shimmer quirked a smile, looking a tad more confident. "She seems to like my writing an awful lot, though."

Midnight blushed furiously, and stepped to move closer to Shimmer, to show her support.

Unfortunately, at the same time, her confidence building, Shimmer had elected to start to stand as well. Her hoof came down on a part of Midnight's dress.

Now, Midnight had never been especially graceful. Oh, sure, she could move properly as long as she put her mind to it, but it didn't' come naturally to her. She was, in fact, prone to tripping, bouncing her head off things, and just general klutziness. But even she couldn't hope to match Shimmer in the four-left-hoof department. Their relationship had, in fact, started when they had literally crashed right into one another!

And so, the end result of this particular moment of dual-klutz was a sickening tear of fabric, and Shimmer being sent stumbling to the ground, her legs somehow getting bound in the strip of silk that she had accidentally torn from Midnight's dress. She began to struggle, only making it worse.

Midnight stooped to help her, only to hear a scornful laugh behind her.

"You're thinking of choosing that graceless pegasus?" Midnight's eye twitched painfully, and she whirled on Blueblood II, painfully poking his chest with a hoof.

"Shimmer has more grace and dignity tied up than you do ever! Get this through your thick head, Prince. You are not my fiancee! I am not, and I repeat, not interested in you!"

With that, she turned back to Shimmer, starting to help untangle the struggling pegasus, looking apologetically at her. Blueblood was quiet for a long moment.

"Ah, I understand..." He began, and Midnight blinked. Had she finally gotten through his thick skull? Did he finally get it?

"Of course! How silly of me. Of course you are not interested in me! You are Princess Midnight! Daughter of one of the rulers of Equestria! Heir to the Throne of the Night! You must be impressed! Yes, I understand now! I must undertake some grave Quest for the hoof of my Lady!"

Midnight and Shimmer just looked at him, neither knowing what to say. He flashed them another smile.

"Fear not, Lady Midnight! For I, Prince Blueblood The Second, shall complete a task that will impress you so much, it shall send you spiraling into my waiting hooves!"

The two simply blinked, stunned. With one last flourish, the noblepony dove through the crowd, heading out on his grand Quest.

Midnight let out a sigh, as she finished untangling Shimmer, and helped her up.

"I'm really sorry about that, I...didn't expect..." She murmured, looking unhappy. This was going so well, and now...

"It's alright, you couldn't have...eep..." Shimmer trailed off, her eyes widening. Midnight blinked, and began to look around, and soon determined why.

Everypony was looking at them. Not just the audience, but Lyra up on stage, irritation clearly etched upon her face, her hooves no longer playing upon that harp.

Midnight let out a nervous chuckle.

"Uhm...Encore?"
    So much utter awesome!!! One thing I'd suggest instead of telling about how clutzy they are, just have them be cute and clutzy. It's almost always better to show than tell. ^^

That's exactly why I don't think pony dresses would have them. That's a lot of effort for something that doesn't serve a purpose.
    Actually, it makes more sense for Pony Dresses to have a bustle than human dresses, because the bustle lifts the dress off of the tail, which makes the dress more comfortable for them, and keeps from crushing and ruining the styling of the tail itself. So, yeah, bustle is actually a good design for ponies.

Spoiler
    Show
    First off, a friend off site sent me this image, and got me thinking what sort of background would make this Equestria happen.
    ... ... ... ... @.@

Well, there's about three years of nightmare fuel there...
    Last edited by InkwellPony; 2011-08-24 at 02:03 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1214

Washington Monument Indefinitely Closes After Earthquake Causes Cracks

They really need to get around to finishing that thing at some point. It's supposed to look like this:
    Wait, its supposed to look like that? Wow, just, wow. Guess I'm not all into obelisks, as I think the base there looks better.

Yeehaw! I've got an avatar of my OC! Jade Aurora.
    I see you changed your face there Mr. Fox. Not going to lie, you had me fooled there for a second.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    Hey, uh... I just wanted to stop in quick, ignore all the talk about the next season, and share these two fics I read recently and really enjoyed. Not ashamed to admit that both made me cry in the end. The first is a bit darker than normal FiM, and the second is almost Lovecraftian (and is, in fact, loosely based off of the author's favorite Lovecraft story, The Case of Charles Dexter Ward).

Anyway, the first would be My Little Muffin by Ciroton. Three parts, Derpy is the main character. I want to say that Ciroton's characterization of Derpy is the best I've ever seen, and definitely my favorite fanon characteristic of any pony. The second would be Fillystata by adcoon. Seven parts, Twilight Sparkle, The Great and Powerful Trixie, and Luna share the perspective spotlight, and are the main characters here.

So yeah, that's all.
    Glad you liked my fic, and thanks for the mention

Deadly wrote Fillystata, so you could add it to the Gitp section of "Nice Fanwork."
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What was that? Can't hear ya :P

Also, more loss of control and passion

Well, I was going to put each letter in a different color and font, but then I remembered that there's a rule about that kind of stuff. And I'm lazy.
    Warning: Obnoxious Rainbow Hollering!
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADD IT! AADD IIITT!!!! AAAAAADDD IIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

If... if you don't mind, that is

Totally on another note, I always heard that as "LOTS of control". I wonder why I never realized that it made no sense at all.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    ... ... ... ... @.@

Well, there's about three years of nightmare fuel there...
    You didn't actually read the rest of it did you?

Sorry the pic scared you though.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Well, it looks like My Little Cepholapod is one step closer to reality.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

18. - Top - End - #1218

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Glad you liked my fic, and thanks for the mention
    Oh, I wasn't aware you were on the forums here... now my post on dA feels a bit redundant

But yes, I really and truly loved the story, so thanks again for writing it!

Also, fun fact about the earthquake yesterday: it hit when I was in the middle of watching the season finale
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2011-08-24 at 07:05 AM.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh, I wasn't aware you were on the forums here... now my post on dA feels a bit redundant

Also, fun fact about the earthquake yesterday: it hit when I was in the middle of watching the season finale
    Clearly a sign of the Pinkapocalypse.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-24 at 07:06 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Troll in the Playground

What post?

Also, good day, thread ;P

Hmm, any particular nickname you want it added as? And did you made any other nice stuff?
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    ME WANT! Darn it, those things are adorable!

No problem at all. All the comments have been great and... very inspiring

What post?

Also, good day, thread ;P

Hmm, any particular nickname you want it added as? And did you made any other nice stuff?
    Just Deadly, that's what I go by around here so it makes most sense, right?

Well, nothing big of late. Only this little background pony

Spoiler
    Show

I do have... something that I'm working on though. But it's a secret
    Last edited by Deadly; 2011-08-24 at 07:22 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Wait, its supposed to look like that? Wow, just, wow. Guess I'm not all into obelisks, as I think the base there looks better.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    [Architect Robert Mills'] design called for a tall obelisk—an upright, four-sided pillar that tapers as it rises—with a nearly flat top. He surrounded the obelisk with a circular colonnade [a long sequence of columns joined at the top], the top of which would feature Washington standing in a chariot. Inside the colonnade would be statues of 30 prominent Revolutionary War heroes.

Yet criticism of Mills' design and its estimated price tag of more than $1 million ($21,200,000 in 2010 dollars) caused [the aptly named Washington National Monument Society] to hesitate. Its members decided to start building the obelisk and to leave the question of the colonnade for later. They believed that if they used the $87,000 they had already collected to start work, the appearance of the monument would spur further donations that would allow them to complete the project.
    It took them forty years to "finish" it.

Anyway, we are now considered "trendy". How does it feel?
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2011-08-24 at 09:37 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
    And Just a quick mention, though I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows this by now, The Wiki Articular that Lauren Faust Updates says Season 2 is gonna start September 17.

Yes, I know, I can't 100% confirm it, but still, though it was worth mentioning.
    Ok, and now that I do have confirmation. CALLED IT!
    "I Burn!"

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Well, nothing big of late. Only this little background pony

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh, I like it. I would have changed a few tiny details, but art here's so rare it doesn't deserve the critique of fics

I do have... something that I'm working on though. But it's a secret
    Um, it would be nice to see it in private some day, if you'd like to share, that is
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

25. - Top - End - #1225

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    I see you changed your face there Mr. Fox. Not going to lie, you had me fooled there for a second.
    Muahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post

Spoiler
    Show

I... Um... Oh god. What? I... what is this? I don't even... Celestia, what?

Spoiler
    Show

It took them forty years to "finish" it.
    That went so well for them. Although I will say, being inside of that thing at the top is extremely cool.

Hipsterjack is going to EXPLODE. Like... Scanners head explosion. Except the entire body.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ettin in the Playground

Hipsterjack is going to EXPLODE. Like... Scanners head explosion. Except the entire body.
    I'll go get the janitor...
    Wait, do we have a janitor?
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-08-24 at 08:53 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

27. - Top - End - #1227

Spoiler
    Show

This is the best I could come up with under such short notice.

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, I like it. I would have changed a few tiny details, but art here's so rare it doesn't deserve the critique of fics
    It's ok, I'm always happy to hear suggestions on where to improve things

Um, it would be nice to see it in private some day, if you'd like to share, that is
    Oh, it's not meant to stay secret forever. I'll share it once it's done.

29. - Top - End - #1229

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

This is the best I could come up with under such short notice.
    Maccy the Janitor! Thank Celestia you're here. Take this mop and stand next to Hipsterjack until she wakes up. Just trust me.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1230

Maccy the Janitor! Thank Celestia you're here. Take this mop and stand next to Hipsterjack until she wakes up. Just trust me.
    "Eyup, I'm on break."