New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default [FwM] All my Foals: MLP without the kiddy Thread 6

My Little Pony: Friendship Was Magic

In Equestria, the monsters are kept in safe places, and can be beaten off with hugs and clothing and angry stares.
    In Equestria, a benevolent goddess raises the sun and the moon, and keeps the world in harmony.
    In Equestria, the concept of danger is barely understood.

This is not that Equestria.

The town of Bridle Shores lies near a lake, and is one of the cities that survived the revolution. The heroic Moon Goddess, and her student, overthrew the Burning Hate of the Iron Hoof, saving Equestria from the searing, unending summer that raged for years. Even now, she tries to hold against the monsters, the literal armies of feral species that attack.

This is not the Equestria you know. Friendship has power, love may yet triumph. But evil is not just a word. Go out into the woods today, and be sure to take an axe, or make sure you have that fireball spell on a hair-trigger. If you want to keep your life... you'd better work for it.

Rules?
    Spoiler
    Show

Q: So, how dark are we talking?
    A: As dark as Exalted or a darkish d&d game, no more. The idea should be that things ARE fixable.

Q: What kind of RP is this?
    A: More active than the non-grimdark. The added darkness makes actual adventure-style plots more viable. We could have wars against [unspecified villains], Celestial cults, and dungeoncrawling!

Q: Anything else?
    A: Yes. Dark or no dark, keep within the board rules.

Q: Hullaballoo.
    A: Calloo callay!

Q: Is that all?
    A: No. Whatever you do, do NOT forget about spell 87. Or else. Now have fun.

Links

And so the soap opera continues
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-09 at 06:08 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] All my Foals: MLP without the kiddy Thread 6

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (I was expecting shared control throughout the crew)

"Better keep it away from the Captain then." Hover replies before dipping some chips into the dip. While munching on the snack, she thinks of something else. "AIDA, two retrieve sandwiches from compartment... 8, was it?"

Sandwiches logged at compartment 8 during previous trip. Retrieving." answered the chock-dragon. It wheeled itself away and returned moments later, rose carrot sandwiches in claws.

(deadtiming can't make new thread.)
    ((Roger Roger to all. I won't make the new thread then))
    Blaze takes a sandwich.
    "AIDA, Initiate repair sequence delta-alpha-omega."
    "Commencing repairs on: 'The Cirrus'."
    It wheels away to outside of the Cirrus where it begins to make repairs on it, using a blowtorch-like flame that came out of its mouth to weld the new metal on.
    Blaze followed it.
    "This guy should be able to help with the repairs I think. At least until Sandy is back to normal."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star flipped around and grabbed the other pony, grinning wickedly. "Wrong move!" He dragged the other pony towards the ground, falling headfirst as quickly as he could.

It wasn't going to be a pretty landing.
    The two crashed into the ground with a loud thud, making a small crater in the street in the process. The pegasus seemed dazed by the crash, his eyes spinning unhealthily. "You... crazy... bastard..." he managed to say, lifting a hoof up.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"So you do feel something, interesting,"
    He said making note of her frustration. He glanced to the side of the alleyway and quickly got himself a trashcan lid shield. As the swords sailed toward him, he used it to stop as many as he could. Those swords quickly made swiss cheese out of that lid rendering it useless after at least six hits. He rolled out of the way of the other six letting them hit the ground thankful for being on the end with more space to move. But enough was enough, he needed to knock her out or something, put her to sleep again. Now the challenge was getting close enough to do that and to get her off guard at the same time.

"Sigh....Oh Es, I had such high hopes for you too,"
    He jeered and melodramatically sighed. On the inside, he was taxed, these 'advanced' dodge maneuvers took more out of him considering the attacks he was evading.

"What's the point of this anyway?"
    He called out to the voice, not really expecting an answer. He kept his eyes focused on Icy, readying himself for whatever she was going to dish out.
    "For you to die of course," the voice replied, chuckling again. "And also to test the magical compulsion built into the spell our dear Icy Touch drank all so long ago. You didn't think we would let her splinter personality go around without some form of control, did you?" If Fox were clueing on his response and still had the wits to process his words, he might notice the mysterious pony did not say anything about controlling Icy directly.

Meanwhile the enraged ice mage conjured up a few more swords, this time even bigger and more menacing and sent them flying towards Fox. Foolishly enough, the icy mare also bent her head down and charged Fox, a giant ice battle-axe in tow. "Now... you... die..." Esmeralda hissed.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-10-09 at 10:02 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    The two crashed into the ground with a loud thud, making a small crater in the street in the process. The pegasus seemed dazed by the crash, his eyes spinning unhealthily. "You... crazy... bastard..." he managed to say, lifting a hoof up.
    Lone Star flapped his wings and tried to get back into the air, ignoring the other pony. If stealing the pack wasn't the point, there was no point in him taking it back...

Oh who was he kidding.

He landed and grabbed the pack. "I'll be taking this back. Yoink!" He then shot back into the sky, his slightly dazed head making him twist, wobble and turn in random directions. "Ok, they were this way... No, i said THAT way... THAT WAY YA BLOODY WINGS!!"
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

"For you to die of course," the voice replied, chuckling again. "And also to test the magical compulsion built into the spell our dear Icy Touch drank all so long ago. You didn't think we would let her splinter personality go around without some form of control, did you?" If Fox were clueing on his response and still had the wits to process his words, he might notice the mysterious pony did not say anything about controlling Icy directly.

Meanwhile the enraged ice mage conjured up a few more swords, this time even bigger and more menacing and sent them flying towards Fox. Foolishly enough, the icy mare also bent her head down and charged Fox, a giant ice battle-axe in tow. "Now... you... die..." Esmeralda hissed.

Fox Trot-Of Ice and laser hallways

Oh Fox, just pretend those massive swords hurling at you are like those searing lasers that you encountered before when you infiltrated that one company that was conducting unsavory business. Mmm, run ons. Maybe as a bonus showing off your flexibility will distract the inner horny mare there.

Fox dodged and weaved through the barrage pulling off some amazing feats, one involved taking hold of a hilt of a sword and redirecting it to crash into two others. He then took himself another trashcan lid while he bucked the trash can toward the mare. Regardless of how she chose to avoid it, he would hurl the trashcan lid at her head.

She charged, he bucked and threw while trying to process that unicorn's words into something he could make use of. He did take note of Es' head error but couldn't make use of it at the moment.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-09 at 10:26 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot-Of Ice and laser hallways

Oh Fox, just pretend those massive swords hurling at you are like those searing lasers that you encountered before when you infiltrated that one company that was conducting unsavory business. Mmm, run ons. Maybe as a bonus showing off your flexibility will distract the inner horny mare there.

Fox dodged and weaved through the barrage pulling off some amazing feats, one involved taking hold of a hilt of a sword and redirecting it to crash into two others. He then took himself another trashcan lid while he bucked the trash can toward the mare. Regardless of how she chose to avoid it, he would hurl the trashcan lid at her head.

She charged, he bucked and threw while trying to process that unicorn's words into something he could make use of. He did take note of Es' head error but couldn't make use of it at the moment.
    Esmeralda saw the trashcan incoming, and promptly swatted it away with a well-timed ice chunk. Her eyes did trail on his lean form for a little, before the icy mare blinked and resumed her onslaught. She sent the battle-axe flying towards Fox, and colliding with the trashcan lid in the process.

Slightly surprised, the icy mare took a step back and began peppering Fox with icicles, trying to keep him from advancing any further.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Esmeralda saw the trashcan incoming, and promptly swatted it away with a well-timed ice chunk. Her eyes did trail on his lean form for a little, before the icy mare blinked and resumed her onslaught. She sent the battle-axe flying towards Fox, and colliding with the trashcan lid in the process.

Slightly surprised, the icy mare took a step back and began peppering Fox with icicles, trying to keep him from advancing any further.

"Oh my little mind controlled mon cherie....last time I checked you were trying to seduce me into bed with you, and now you're trying to kill me, such kinky foreplay,"
    He 'playfully' said as he gritted his teeth with mock grin. Several of the icicles cut against his body as he winced in pain. Focus Fox

The mocha stallion couldn't escape all of them but he could maneuver so they would slice against and not pierce through him. "Icy, if you're in there somewhere watching your other half trying to kill me, ease my mind and give me a sign that you haven't been taken control of yourself, if you can." He was going on an educated guess taking what that other unicorn said. The stallion took a galloping leap as he advanced towards the mare. Pushing himself down against the narrowing pair of walls to his sides, he was aiming for landing on the mare's back, to get at that special spot at the bottom of her neck with his fore hooves. If this stunt succeeded.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh my little mind controlled mon cherie....last time I checked you were trying to seduce me into bed with you, and now you're trying to kill me, such kinky foreplay,"
    He 'playfully' said as he gritted his teeth with mock grin. Several of the icicles cut against his body as he winced in pain. Focus Fox

The mocha stallion couldn't escape all of them but he could maneuver so they would slice against and not pierce through him. "Icy, if you're in there somewhere watching your other half trying to kill me, ease my mind and give me a sign that you haven't been taken control of yourself, if you can." He was going on an educated guess taking what that other unicorn said. The stallion took a galloping leap as he advanced towards the mare. Pushing himself down against the narrowing pair of walls to his sides, he was aiming for landing on the mare's back, to get at that special spot at the bottom of her neck with his fore hooves. If this stunt succeeded.
    Several icicles whizzed past the mocha stallion as he sailed over her, all fortuitously missing his pony flank. The icy mare seemed to have hesitated a little as she watched him dive down on her, her eyes blinking several times in confusion. Whatever it was, the icy mare was relatively vulnerable to whatever Fox did for that few seconds.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Several icicles whizzed past the mocha stallion as he sailed over her, all fortuitously missing his pony flank. The icy mare seemed to have hesitated a little as she watched him dive down on her, her eyes blinking several times in confusion. Whatever it was, the icy mare was relatively vulnerable to whatever Fox did for that few seconds.
    Landing on her back, hopefully it also pushed her down to the ground, he would follow up, taking advantage of his few precious seconds, with that move of his. To precision jab with his fore hoof a small spot near the bottom of her neck, striking a specific bundle of nerves to render her unconscious. Hopefully.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Landing on her back, hopefully it also pushed her down to the ground, he would follow up, taking advantage of his few precious seconds, with that move of his. To precision jab with his fore hoof a small spot near the bottom of her neck, striking a specific bundle of nerves to render her unconscious. Hopefully.
    "Ooof!" the icy mare grunted as the weight of the stallion caused her knees to buckle. Just before he could land his hoof on that precious spot though, a sudden gust of wind swept him off her back, landing him beside her flank instead.

"Oh no! You're not getting away that easily. Esmeralda! Get up and finish him! Now!" The ice mage's eyes opened with a snap, her head turning to face the stallion, her horn glowing already.

(Lone Star is free to drop in anytime.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-10-09 at 12:28 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

"Ooof!" the icy mare grunted as the weight of the stallion caused her knees to buckle. Just before he could land his hoof on that precious spot though, a sudden gust of wind swept him off her back, landing him beside her flank instead.

"Oh no! You're not getting away that easily. Esmeralda! Get up and finish him! Now!" The ice mage's eyes opened with a snap, her head turning to face the stallion, her horn glowing already.

(Lone Star is free to drop in anytime.)

"Seriously Es, you go and fail your Will save against Dominate Pony, I am disappoint,"
    He quipped and sighed. He then had the gall to during combat to grope her flank that he landed near.

"Oh well if I'm going to die, might as well get something out of it,"
    He said smirking. "Alright...do your worst, cut me up into ribbons, decapitate my head, etc etc." He casually said while trying to find something in his surroundings to get him out of this way too close range. Or hope for a certain pegasi reinforcement.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-09 at 12:39 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

"Seriously Es, you go and fail your Will save against Dominate Pony, I am disappoint,"
    He quipped and sighed. He then had the gall to during combat to grope her flank that he landed near.

"Oh well if I'm going to die, might as well get something out of it,"
    He said smirking. "Alright...do your worst, cut me up into ribbons, decapitate my head, etc etc." He casually said while trying to find something in his surroundings to get him out of this way too close range. Or hope for a certain pegasi reinforcement.
    The ice mage's gasped as Fox groped her flank though, her horn briefly losing it's light. Esmeralda blinked in confusion a couple of times before the blank expression returned to her face. "D-d-die...." she said... somewhat more reluctantly than before, her horn lighting up again.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

The ice mage's gasped as Fox groped her flank though, her horn briefly losing it's light. Esmeralda blinked in confusion a couple of times before the blank expression returned to her face. "D-d-die...." she said... somewhat more reluctantly than before, her horn lighting up again.

Interesting...
    He thought taking note of her reaction and most importantly her hesitation in her threat. Well, if anything his cutie mark, represented his side for theatricality and general craziness, for he would swiftly make the move to kiss her on her pony lips, albeit a little aggressively.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Suddenly a black and silver blur crashed into the ground between Fox Trot and Esmeralda/Icy, sending out a shockwave that would knock them both back if they didn't brace themselves. Lone Star neighed as the dust settled and looked between the two.

"Ok, so which one of yall said somethin' stupid?"

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Interesting...
    He thought taking note of her reaction and most importantly her hesitation in her threat. Well, if anything his cutie mark, represented his side for theatricality and general craziness, for he would swiftly make the move to kiss her on her pony lips, albeit a little aggressively.
    Esmeralda's eyes widened as the stallion kissed her in the lips, her horn again losing it's spark. She pulled away hesitantly after a moment, her expression clearly troubled now. "I... uh... um..." she stammered, her ears flicking with uncertainty.

"ESMERALDA! FINISH HIM!" the voice screamed, clearly not amused. Esmeralda only blinked in confusion, though that blank look was beginning to creep back onto her face.

Suddenly a black and silver blur crashed into the ground between Fox Trot and Esmeralda/Icy, sending out a shockwave that would knock them both back if they didn't brace themselves. Lone Star neighed as the dust settled and looked between the two.

An invisible wall blocked the shockwave. A force field it would seem.

"Great, it seems Sky Wind didn't manage to distract you long enough."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-10-09 at 01:07 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda's eyes widened as the stallion kissed her in the lips, her horn again losing it's spark. She pulled away hesitantly after a moment, her expression clearly troubled now. "I... uh... um..." she stammered, her ears flicking with uncertainty.

"ESMERALDA! FINISH HIM!" the voice screamed, clearly not amused. Esmeralda only blinked in confusion, though that blank look was beginning to creep back onto her face.

"There's plenty of room in his crater for you." He growled, wings spread as he looked between Es and Fox Trot.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

He'd be lying if he said he didn't like that kiss. However, mostly importantly, perhaps that other unicorn's hold over her wasn't as strong as he would have liked.

"There's plenty of room in his crater for you." He growled, wings spread as he looked between Es and Fox Trot.
    He braced himself, presumably unprotected by that force field. Boy, was it getting way to cramp in this side of the alleyway for three ponies. "Lone Star...be careful, Es seems to be under some sort of mind control, her actions aren't fully her own." And by the 'not fully' he was mostly reminding his own self of her reactions to his particular actions.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

He'd be lying if he said he didn't like that kiss. However, mostly importantly, perhaps that other unicorn's hold over her wasn't as strong as he would have liked.

He braced himself, presumably unprotected by that force field. Boy, was it getting way to cramp in this side of the alleyway for three ponies. "Lone Star...be careful, Es seems to be under some sort of mind control, her actions aren't fully her own." And by the 'not fully' he was mostly reminding his own self of her reactions to his particular actions.
    "Enough of this nonsense. If my puppet cannot take care of you, then I have no further use of her." Esmeralda pupils suddenly shrank again, and let out a piercing cry of pain. After a few moments, the icy mare slumped over on the ground, unconscious again. (This is getting to be a habit. )

"Now then love-birds. Let's see if you save your precious." The walls above the alleyway suddenly began to tumble down on Fox and Esmeralda. A shimmer above one of the buildings overlooking the alleyway could be seen briefly.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

"Enough of this nonsense. If my puppet cannot take care of you, then I have no further use of her." Esmeralda pupils suddenly shrank again, and let out a piercing cry of pain. After a few moments, the icy mare slumped over on the ground, unconscious again. (This is getting to be a habit. )

"Now then love-birds. Let's see if you save your precious." The walls above the alleyway suddenly began to tumble down on Fox and Esmeralda. A shimmer above one of the buildings overlooking the alleyway could be seen briefly.

For all his intelligence, he sure liked to throw it away when it came to cinematic scenes regarding Icy and by default Es. The mocha stallion using his reserves jumped over Lone Star towards Icy/Es. "Come on, get her out of where, you can try to fly her out...I'll...manage something here," He said lifting up the mare for Lone Star to grab, they only had a few moments left.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

For all his intelligence, he sure liked to throw it away when it came to cinematic scenes regarding Icy and by default Es. The mocha stallion using his reserves jumped over Lone Star towards Icy/Es. "Come on, get her out of where, you can try to fly her out...I'll...manage something here," He said lifting up the mare for Lone Star to grab, they only had a few moments left.
    Lone Star suddenly dashed forward, grabbing Icy and simultaneously slamming into Fox, pushing him along towards the end of the alley that hadn't been walled off by Esmeralda's ice spell. The walls collpased right behind them as they landed in the street, jumbled together in a big mess.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

The one previously controlling Esmeralda will likely notice an ominous flapping sound behind him.

The evil Pegasus that got knocked into the crater is wurm food. Specifically, Massacre wurm food. Boris pops up underneath him and attempts to devour him. If he succeeds, he will go back underneath the ground and wait for more food.

Hi. My name is Mystic Blade and I'll be your death dealer today. How would you like to die? We've got eaten, digested alive, eviscerated, decimated, ripped to shreds, Kinky, and sliced to ribbons. she says as if she were a waitress at a restaurant.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-10-09 at 02:16 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    ((Roger Roger to all. I won't make the new thread then))
    Blaze takes a sandwich.
    "AIDA, Initiate repair sequence delta-alpha-omega."
    "Commencing repairs on: 'The Cirrus'."
    It wheels away to outside of the Cirrus where it begins to make repairs on it, using a blowtorch-like flame that came out of its mouth to weld the new metal on.
    Blaze followed it.
    "This guy should be able to help with the repairs I think. At least until Sandy is back to normal."
    Hover trails behind Blaze with a sandwich in hoof. "Good I'm tired of fixing this ship. Hopefully this thing will stay nonevil until either the ship is back to attack strength or Sandy gets well."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

(Last post before bed.)

Lone Star suddenly dashed forward, grabbing Icy and simultaneously slamming into Fox, pushing him along towards the end of the alley that hadn't been walled off by Esmeralda's ice spell. The walls collpased right behind them as they landed in the street, jumbled together in a big mess.
    The hidden unicorn swore as the pegasus stupidly knocked the trio out of the way of the collapsing walls. "Should have just smashed them," he muttered.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    The one previously controlling Esmeralda will likely notice an ominous flapping sound behind him.

The evil Pegasus that got knocked into the crater is wurm food. Specifically, Massacre wurm food. Boris pops up underneath him and attempts to devour him. If he succeeds, he will go back underneath the ground and wait for more food.

Hi. My name is Mystic Blade and I'll be your death dealer today. How would you like to die? We've got eaten, digested alive, eviscerated, decimated, ripped to shreds, Kinky, and sliced to ribbons. she says as if she were a waitress at a restaurant.
    Sky Wind was still trying to stand up, very much shaky after the crash. He was still trying to find his bearings when the wurm swallowed him up, without so much a whimper.

Meanwhile, the unicorn whipped around in surprise by the flapping. "You're awfully confident for somepony of your... nature," he sneered at Mystic, accepting her unusual appearance without even a hint of alarm. "Be off!" The green unicorn raised a hoof, and threw Mystic off the roof with a huge shockwave. For added measure, he also added a spell that would theoretically lock Mystic's wings up.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Meanwhile, the unicorn whipped around in surprise by the flapping. "You're awfully confident for somepony of your... nature," he sneered at Mystic, accepting her unusual appearance without even a hint of alarm. "Be off!" The green unicorn raised a hoof, and threw Mystic off the roof with a huge shockwave. For added measure, he also added a spell that would theoretically lock Mystic's wings up.
    The spell Succeeds in locking her wings up. However, she has other ways of getting back up to the building and fighting him.

After being pushed off, she falls towards the building and attaches to the side. She then begins climbing rapidly, teeth bared in a horrid smile. It looks like she's deliberately sharpened them to tear into enemy flesh more effectively.

One, two I'm coming for you. she says in a sing song voice as she comes close to reaching the top of the building again.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-10-09 at 02:37 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-Denied of his theatrical escape

Fox sputtered as some of the dust from the debris hit his lungs as he laid jumbled with the other two apparently. He was probably going to have a large bruise now on his side now from that slam. He opened a weary eye looking at the mare, just glad she was safe.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

"On your..." Lone Star huffed, pulling himself to his hooves. "...your guard..." He glanced at Icy to make sure she was ok.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

For a second she sees Quick on the bed instead of Sandy. When the vision fades, she notices Sandy's awkward smile. The one he gives when he is nervous. Rainbow rolls over for an affectionate nuzzle. "Sandy, you make me thirsty."
    (one quick post in on a study break)

Sandy's smile got a tad more genuine at the nuzzling. "S'because th' ocean...makes...makes sand...salty..." he sleepily mumbled. The drugs were currently keeping him half-asleep and half-off-his-rocker.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

"On your..." Lone Star huffed, pulling himself to his hooves. "...your guard..." He glanced at Icy to make sure she was ok.

Fox got to his hooves feeling a little debilitated though he was going to fight that in order to give off the feeling he was fine for the most part. He shook his mane ridding himself of excess dust. "Let's get her and ourselves out of here to safety...and before ponies start asking questions." He then looked back at the unconscious Icy/Es and furrowed his brows.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hover trails behind Blaze with a sandwich in hoof. "Good I'm tired of fixing this ship. Hopefully this thing will stay nonevil until either the ship is back to attack strength or Sandy gets well."
    "I hate to say this but...I don't think he'll become evil. I rather like the guy."
    Well, three options for the robot have opened up!
    First Option: Turns evil like HAL 2000.
    Second Option: Becomes good like Benpai.
    Third Option: Goes down the Johnny 5 route and gets emotions.
    Blaze nuzzles the robot affectionately.
    "Plus, it's like my child now, it's like I brought him into this world."
    This is worst then when he got that pet rock.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Fox got to his hooves feeling a little debilitated though he was going to fight that in order to give off the feeling he was fine for the most part. He shook his mane ridding himself of excess dust. "Let's get her and ourselves out of here to safety...and before ponies start asking questions." He then looked back at the unconscious Icy/Es and furrowed his brows.
    He nodded quickly and lifted her onto his back. "I have an idea. Come on."

Extended Sig