New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Hello," replied Sweetheart in her usual cold tone of voice. "There seem to be a lot of ponies passing through this place."
    Dawn nodded. "Are you new here?" she asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Dawn nodded. "Are you new here?" she asked.
    "Yes. I just arrived today. I am called Sweetheart. Do you have a name?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "It's an office. You just step in. What can I do for you fellows?"

He ushered them into his waiting room. It had the usual old magazines, except instead of having out-of-date haylights, it had out-of-dates Dark Magic and You.
    Sliverpine glanced at Sandy, before acknowledging the doctor. "Yes, we have a problem. More specifically, a magical problem." Sliverpine gave the doctor a brief rundown of what transpired during their time in the pocket dimension and their transformation after that. He also gave him a brief rundown of the strange carvings that Sandy acquired and his own huge appetite.

"... so yeah, we need your help. Badly."

(If you need a brief summary of what happened, do let us know.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-11-28 at 06:24 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright, I'll need to start with a mystical examination."

He directs them to his examination room, which today has a big thing of...things, drawn into a circle. Mainly small rocks, but also leaves, feathers, sticks, what appeared to be bones, some gems... This and that.

"Your objective, gentles, is to take this stone... And this stone..."

He gave them a black and a white stone out of a little bag.

"And then push/throw them into the circle until you knock something out. Like playing marbles."

((Yeah, I totally do. It's a long sequence interplayed with other sequences. If you have a specific or general 'end result' you want in terms of solution/diagnosis, let me know that as well. Or I'll just say whatever pops into my head))
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes. I just arrived today. I am called Sweetheart. Do you have a name?"
    "Yep!" said the filly. "My name is Dawn Blossom."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    "Oh...then I'm never gonna go on a date!"
    He grinned.
    Unfortunately he doesn't know what he's saying right now...
    "Heh! Good for you," said Heartflight. Yeah, she didn't think much of dates. "Though, the fruit is good...."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Titan in the Playground

He directs them to his examination room, which today has a big thing of...things, drawn into a circle. Mainly small rocks, but also leaves, feathers, sticks, what appeared to be bones, some gems... This and that.

"And then push/throw them into the circle until you knock something out. Like playing marbles."

((Yeah, I totally do. It's a long sequence interplayed with other sequences. If you have a specific or general 'end result' you want in terms of solution/diagnosis, let me know that as well. Or I'll just say whatever pops into my head))
    Sandy was having a hard time believing this pony was an actual doctor. Still, he did (allegedly) fix Smoothie, and they didn't exactly have many other options. Though after he was handed a little pebble to play mystical marbles with, the plan of "Drink one of everything on Soft's menu" was starting to sound better and better.

He threw the pebble into the circle, missing on his first few tries before finally knocking some random knick-knack out.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Troll in the Playground

The doctor held up a hoof to signal them to stop for a moment, and he circled the circle edgily, making little notes. Then he held up the knick-knack, a blue triangle, and examined it thoroughly.

"I see... It's a nasty spell. If this is the same spell, or at least simmilar, so for Silverpine let's have..."

He moved a few things around and nodded. Since it needed some comment,

"Basically, this circle is a small-scale magical simulator."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Ettin in the Playground

The doctor held up a hoof to signal them to stop for a moment, and he circled the circle edgily, making little notes. Then he held up the knick-knack, a blue triangle, and examined it thoroughly.

"I see... It's a nasty spell. If this is the same spell, or at least simmilar, so for Silverpine let's have..."

"So... am I supposed to throw mine now?" Sliverpine asked, frowning. If yes, then he would throw his own stone randomly into the circle, knocking yet another random knick-knack off.

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Titan in the Playground

"Okay..." Sandy said skeptically, but he didn't push it. How a little game of marbles could determine magical effects was beyond him. Certainly hadn't heard about this sort of thing in the Academy, but at least it didn't look like any forbidden magic. Just...crazy nutcase magic. He stepped back to let Silverpine have his throw.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yep!" said the filly. "My name is Dawn Blossom."
    The maid nodded. "I see. A respectable name. Names allow much easier identification."

It was tricky to avoid being awkward while still carrying on a conversation and remaining neutral. Sweetheart considered for a moment to find another question to ask. "What do you do around the town, little one?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Heh! Good for you," said Heartflight. Yeah, she didn't think much of dates. "Though, the fruit is good...."
    Lionheart
    Lionheart nodded his head in agreement, even though he didn't know what a date(fruit) was...
    And then he got an idea!
    "Uh...soooooo...what are you dressing up as for Nightmare Night?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "So... am I supposed to throw mine now?" Sliverpine asked, frowning. If yes, then he would throw his own stone randomly into the circle, knocking yet another random knick-knack off.
    This time, the stone basically knocked the entire contents of the circle around, until it was a very different jumbled mess than it was before.

The doctor clicked his tongue, unsatisfied, and picked up the object knocked out for closer examination.

"It appears my original plan won't work if I try it -- in fact, I think it would have done something very unpleasant indeed. Well, I think the best I can do for the time being is to turn back your personal times a bit...That way, you can gather up what's needed for a more permanant solution."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic:

Well, Mystic had prepared her costume for Nightmare night, due to convincing from Sweet Dreams to change it around. Instead of just going as herself, she was going in a Neighponese School Filly outfit.

Naturally, she was blushing like crazy.

Her outfit consisted of Stockings, a short skirt, a shirt, completely superfluous but totally cute glasses, her "hair" done back in a long ponytail (Though she kept her traditional Alice Band in) and beyond unnecessary undergarments.

Mystic had a tendency to go all out on her costumes. She was kinda glad Lionheart wouldn't be able to see her like this.

She flew off to the Civic Center to go see Sweet Dreams.

Civic Center.

Mystic went over to the reception desk to wake up Sweet Dreams, trying to remain as inconspicuous as possible.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Dreams is AWAKE!

(Dramatic sounds of surprise from everypony!)

"Hiya!" she calls, not really registering Mystic's costume. She's costumed as Princess Celestia, complete with carboard wings, a cardboard horn, a dyed mane, and pretty jewelry probably made of glass and plastic!

Then she notices the costume and goes BRIGHT red.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Sweet Dreams is AWAKE!

(Dramatic sounds of surprise from everypony!)

"Hiya!" she calls, not really registering Mystic's costume. She's costumed as Princess Celestia, complete with carboard wings, a cardboard horn, a dyed mane, and pretty jewelry probably made of glass and plastic!

Then she notices the costume and goes BRIGHT red.
    Mystic would go bright red if she weren't already.

Is it that bad? she asks, worried she overdid it. It feels a little...tight in places. she says.

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Titan in the Playground

This time, the stone basically knocked the entire contents of the circle around, until it was a very different jumbled mess than it was before.

The doctor clicked his tongue, unsatisfied, and picked up the object knocked out for closer examination.

"It appears my original plan won't work if I try it -- in fact, I think it would have done something very unpleasant indeed. Well, I think the best I can do for the time being is to turn back your personal times a bit...That way, you can gather up what's needed for a more permanant solution."
    "Turn back our...what're you talking about?" Sandy asked. "I already was a colt for a few days; I'm none too keen on doing that again." Foalhood was fun and all, but embarrassing in retrospect, not to mention the lack of magic.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic would go bright red if she weren't already.

Is it that bad? she asks, worried she overdid it. It feels a little...tight in places. she says.
    So much blushing.
    "I... wouldn't say bad..." soooo much blushing.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Titan in the Playground

So much blushing.
    "I... wouldn't say bad..." soooo much blushing.
    Well uh...what would you say then? she asks, hoping for some input. She did put a fair amount of effort into it after all. It's hard to get clothes on as a Pegasus. She rotates just to make sure Dreams sees all of it.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Titan in the Playground

Well uh...what would you say then? she asks, hoping for some input. She did put a fair amount of effort into it after all. It's hard to get clothes on as a Pegasus. She rotates just to make sure Dreams sees all of it.
    "I...I..." soooo blushy. "M...might go with beautiful... or s...sexy..." SOOOOOOOO blushy!

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Titan in the Playground

"I...I..." soooo blushy. "M...might go with beautiful... or s...sexy..." SOOOOOOOO blushy!
    Well, Mystic is pretty Blushy too right now.

And her wings pop straight out.

*Nervous laugh* thanks. So are you, but that has nothing to do with your costume. she says, and passionately and deeply kisses Dreams. Partially, to distract Dreams from her popped out wings.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Titan in the Playground

Gigglebluuuuush and kissing!

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Titan in the Playground

After a bit she breaks it off.

So...any chance you could get off early? I'd like my Nephew to meet my fillyfriend. She says. Plus, there weren't any ponies that needed to talk to Dreams right now anyway.

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Titan in the Playground

"Sure." she smiles. "I did warn people, and I got a sign ready."

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Titan in the Playground

"Sure." she smiles. "I did warn people, and I got a sign ready."
    Alright. Great! Now, let's get going before I feel like even more ponies are staring at me. She says. There were indeed a few ponies staring at her. She gave a death glare to some Stallion who made a comment about her flank.

He won't be making any more comments.

Eventually, they get back to Mystic's house where (I assume) Lionheart is waiting. And maybe Heartflight too.

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Titan in the Playground

She follows!

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Turn back our...what're you talking about?" Sandy asked. "I already was a colt for a few days; I'm none too keen on doing that again." Foalhood was fun and all, but embarrassing in retrospect, not to mention the lack of magic.
    "Not quite like that, but you do get the idea. The spell itself was, during the duration of your stay in the pocket dimension, symptomatic in less disruptive ways, am I correct?"

He explained. He began to pick up the objects in the circle and deposit them into seperate black velvet pouches. A few of them went into the same pouch, but it was clear keeping them in specific groups or alone was important.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ogre in the Playground

The maid nodded. "I see. A respectable name. Names allow much easier identification."

It was tricky to avoid being awkward while still carrying on a conversation and remaining neutral. Sweetheart considered for a moment to find another question to ask. "What do you do around the town, little one?"
    "Oh, um, thanks," said Dawn, not quite sure what to make of the comment.

"Actually, I moved here to try to find my older sister, but I haven't had much luck yet."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Lionheart
    Lionheart nodded his head in agreement, even though he didn't know what a date(fruit) was...
    And then he got an idea!
    "Uh...soooooo...what are you dressing up as for Nightmare Night?"
    ((Did we transition to the present, or are we still one week ago?))

"I'm not sure," said Heartflight. "Either Hakumen or Platinum the Trinity from BlazBlue, or Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew."

Alright. Great! Now, let's get going before I feel like even more ponies are staring at me. She says. There were indeed a few ponies staring at her. She gave a death glare to some Stallion who made a comment about her flank.

He won't be making any more comments.

Eventually, they get back to Mystic's house where (I assume) Lionheart is waiting. And maybe Heartflight too.
    "Oh, hi Mystic," said Heartflight.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Titan in the Playground

((Did we transition to the present, or are we still one week ago?))
    You're still one week ago.

"Oh, hi Mystic," said Heartflight.

Hi Heart. I believe you know my Fillyfriend, Sweet Dreams. she says.

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lionheart
    Lionheart located Mystic by her voice!
    And so he glomps her!
    "Mom! I finished my costume all by myself!"
    He grabbed it from his drawers and quickly put it on, then he came back out.
    He was dressed like a king in armor with a sword on his back,
    He was dressed like King Richard the Lionheart!
    "How does it look?"
    It looks well enough, though the jewels on the crown were put on crooked...
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life