New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic, Heart, and Knack all go into the house to play "Sorry!" with Sweet Dreams and Lionheart.

She doesn't question the fact that the house apparently came with the game, seeing as how she didn't own it.
    Lionheart
    As soon as Lionheart detects Knack's existance he scoots back, frightened.
    "Wh-who is in the apartment with us?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Lionheart
    As soon as Lionheart detects Knack's existance he scoots back, frightened.
    "Wh-who is in the apartment with us?"
    A pony I met outside named Knack Tinker. Mystic says. She's got a special costume on, so she mostly looks like a Digimon with a cowgirl hat at the moment, but she's not dangerous. Mystic assures Lionheart. After all, if Knack were, she could always make that giant mechanical wurm thing come back.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Dr Magic's Office with Dr Magic, Silverpine and Sandy

The xanadu mare watched this scene happen, sorta as just an observer, sorta just there letting her boys be center of this scene. But yes, she's there, watching, playing the role of the audience, complete with the 'ooohs' and the 'oooooohs', and laugh track.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Pixie in the Playground

A pony I met outside named Knack Tinker. Mystic says. She's got a special costume on, so she mostly looks like a Digimon with a cowgirl hat at the moment, but she's not dangerous. Mystic assures Lionheart. After all, if Knack were, she could always make that giant mechanical wurm thing come back.
    Knack had walked in confidently, but every now and then looked like she might topple over again.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'd not harm a fly."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "It's just a property of most medical or magical plants --they're highly bitter. That's because, of course, that used improperly, most of both can be poisonous."

He said this calmly, with a conversational smirk. His spell had grown, clustering with magic to the beat of his humming and stomping, so now his horn glowed white. And he unleashed the spell at once. It would have felt sort of like someone driving by listening to very loud rap music -- all at once, the base line set their bones shaking... The doctor was still humming this beat, which filled the air like thunder somehow... The lights seemed to flicker and warp, turning lurid purple and greens... Somewhere, the doctor's line about 'transformation' repeated like echoes.
    And when they were done, the two were as they were during the pillowfort adventure. And then the rhythm faded, and the office was as normal as it was when they had stepped in, with all the lights and sounds back to normal.

"There we are. Everything feeling alright?"

The doctor adjusted his hat.
    Sliverpine was swaying slightly on his feet as the aftereffects on the spell subsided. Instictively, he unfolded his wings to steady himself as the now-transformed stallion held a hoof to his head. "Ugh... wha-" he started to say, before he realised he had wings again. Wings. Outside the pillowfort. "Oh... I guess we're back to our pillow fort form." He held up his hooves, which are now bleached to their former alabaster colour along with his entire body.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    When the room finally settled down, Sandy had to rest his head in his forehooves to stop his eyes from spinning. Forget a medical license, this doctor needed seat belts. "Ughhh...I'm feeling real weird, but nothin' hurts if that's what you mean." The short unicorn was now a short pegasus, with two pale-blue wings folded at his side. He glanced over to Silverpine, and more importantly, his belly. "Did it work? You feelin' hungry at all?"
    Sandy's question jerked Sliverpine back to the matter at hoof. "Uh... not at the moment... that's good right?" he said cautiously, searching for any trace of his ravenous hunger. It seemed to have disappeared for the moment. "How 'bout you Sandy?" he asked, turning his now-silver eyes towards the blue pegasus.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sandy's question jerked Sliverpine back to the matter at hoof. "Uh... not at the moment... that's good right?" he said cautiously, searching for any trace of his ravenous hunger. It seemed to have disappeared for the moment. "How 'bout you Sandy?" he asked, turning his now-silver eyes towards the blue pegasus.
    Sandy swallowed nervously as he waited...and waited...and waited as nothing happened. "I don't feel a hankerin' for anything, but they were sorta random. I guess we'll find out if that's gone too." As he talked, his wings unfolded and gave an experimental wiggle. No horn, and wings instead? That'd take some getting used to.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-12-02 at 10:03 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy swallowed nervously as he waited...and waited...and waited as nothing happened. "I don't feel a hankerin' for anything, but they were sorta random. I guess we'll find out if that's gone too." As he talked, his wings unfolded and gave an experimental wiggle. No horn, and wings instead? That'd take some getting used to.
    Sliverpine turned to Dr. Magic. "What now, doctor? Do we have to stay here while you work on a cure?"

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Troll in the Playground

"Staying here would be counter-productive. No, I need a few key ingredients...But they're very exotic and hard to reach. The bulk of them..."

He leaned in, and outside, thunder crackled.

"Are in the Everfree Mountains."

Technically, Mt. Trotia was the only mountain in the area *not* a part of that range, according to that nifty map we had once. But they were wild and chaotic places, certainly.

"Of course, this also buys us time if you'd rather enjoy your nightmare night."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ettin in the Playground

"Staying here would be counter-productive. No, I need a few key ingredients...But they're very exotic and hard to reach. The bulk of them..."

Technically, Mt. Trotia was the only mountain in the area *not* a part of that range, according to that nifty map we had once. But they were wild and chaotic places, certainly.

"Nightmare Night...?" Sliverpine said, blinking as his mind went blank for a moment. Then it clicked. "Right! It's today..." The pegasus looked himself over. "Um... how do I explain... this to the others...?"

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy jumped when the thunder from nowhere sounded. Really, he should learn to expect these sorts of things now. "Uh, yeah. I reckon I could wait until after Nightmare Night. How long after that would you need to get ready?"

"Nightmare Night...?" Sliverpine said, blinking as his mind went blank for a moment. Then it clicked. "Right! It's today..." The pegasus looked himself over. "Um... how do I explain... this to the others...?"
    Sandy picked himself up, and tried a little practice hovering. "You could just say it's a part of your costume. This is Bridle Shores, after all. I don't think most ponies here would bat an eye at somethin' like this."

11. - Top - End - #1181

Lionheart
    Lionheart moved forward very fast.
    "Please let me feel your face!" he said to Knack.
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy jumped when the thunder from nowhere sounded. Really, he should learn to expect these sorts of things now. "Uh, yeah. I reckon I could wait until after Nightmare Night. How long after that would you need to get ready?"

Sandy picked himself up, and tried a little practice hovering. "You could just say it's a part of your costume. This is Bridle Shores, after all. I don't think most ponies here would bat an eye at somethin' like this."
    "This town is really very accepting of of oddities... I agree with Sandy."

He commented, thinking about the current situation. And his own, come to that. He's a voodoo-wielding doctor with a snake for a receptionist.

"I can be ready in the morning, with a list and my adventuring hat."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ettin in the Playground

"I... well, sure. I suppose I'll have to think of a name for this costume though..." Sliverpine said, realising Sandy's word was probably truer than he realised. Bridle Shores was extremely odd at the best of times anyway. He turned to Gear. "Um... got any ideas?"

"This town is really very accepting of of oddities... I agree with Sandy."

He commented, thinking about the current situation. And his own, come to that. He's a voodoo-wielding doctor with a snake for a receptionist.

"I can be ready in the morning, with a list and my adventuring hat."
    "Okay, we'll meet you say... at Soft's Bar first thing tomorrow?" he suggested.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

"Albino pegasi?" Gear suggested finding herself being pulled into the scene.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Pixie in the Playground

Lionheart
    Knack leaned forward with a smile, managing to keep her balance at last.

"Sure hun! Go right ahead. This is supposed to end tonight, so might as make the most of it!"

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart
    Lionheart, please be a bit more polite with your requests. Mystic says in a rather stern voice. (Assuming the exclamation point is indicating him yelling)

17. - Top - End - #1187

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack leaned forward with a smile, managing to keep her balance at last.

"Sure hun! Go right ahead. This is supposed to end tonight, so might as make the most of it!"
    Lionheart
    Lionheart felt Knack's face up with his hooves!
    This was the only way he could guess at what ponies looked like, so he always tried to do it.
    "What do you mean it's supposed to end tonight?"
    When Mystic spoke he gulped.
    "Yes mom, I will mom."
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

"Albino pegasi?" Gear suggested finding herself being pulled into the scene.
    Sliverpine had to shake his head in bemusement. An albino pegasi was hardly a costume per se... but it wasn't like he had any choice. "Going to have a hard explaining the 'natural' wings though..." he said dryly.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Titan in the Playground

"That works for me." Sandy chimed in.

Sliverpine had to shake his head in bemusement. An albino pegasi was hardly a costume per se... but it wasn't like he had any choice. "Going to have a hard explaining the 'natural' wings though..." he said dryly.
    Sandy landed from his hovering and looked Silverpine over. "Uh, I guess you could just say you...spent a lot of time or bits on it?" If they had know at that moment that there were at least two ponies using transformation magic for their costumes, then perhaps they would have not been sweating such small stuff. But alas, they didn't. "Say...what if you dressed up as somepony who was a pale pegasus? Like...uh...." He scratched his head, not quite up to date on his "Historical Studies of Odd-Colored Pegasi".

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Troll in the Playground

"I... well, sure. I suppose I'll have to think of a name for this costume though..." Sliverpine said, realising Sandy's word was probably truer than he realised. Bridle Shores was extremely odd at the best of times anyway. He turned to Gear. "Um... got any ideas?"

"That sounds fine by me.... As for the wings..."

The doctor tapped his chin with his hoof, and then shrugged and offered the most obvious solution:

"A wizard did it for your costume."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Titan in the Playground

Lionheart
    This was the only way he could guess at what ponies looked like, so he always tried to do it.
    "Yes mom, I will mom."
    She means that the costume is only working for tonight I'm guessing. Just so Knack doesn't ask any awkward questions, Mystic explains the whole Lionheart calling her mom situation, and that she's actually Lionheart's aunt.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Yyyyeah ... fairly often," said Dawn. "Thanks ... I've been looking for her for months, I just ... I just want to make sure she's okay. That she's happy...." Her voice trailed off towards the end there.
    As she heard more, it became harder to avoid slipping. The filly's situation was too moving. Sweetheart had to end this conversation as soon as possible, lest she lose control. "Don't worry. I will find her somehow. However, I have work to do now. Thank you for telling me this, and good day."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ettin in the Playground

"That sounds fine by me.... As for the wings..."

The doctor tapped his chin with his hoof, and then shrugged and offered the most obvious solution:

"A wizard did it for your costume."
    Sliverpine smacked his head. "Of course!" he exclaimed, feeling a little foolish at missing the obvious solution. "It'll have to be an unnamed wizard... but well, definitely better than passing this off as fake wings..." The alabaster pegasus flapped his wings again. "Well, since we're most probably stuck like this for the day... why not we enjoy it? Plus, I think you guys would want to prepare for Midnight Night."

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine smacked his head. "Of course!" he exclaimed, feeling a little foolish at missing the obvious solution. "It'll have to be an unnamed wizard... but well, definitely better than passing this off as fake wings..." The alabaster pegasus flapped his wings again. "Well, since we're most probably stuck like this for the day... why not we enjoy it? Plus, I think you guys would want to prepare for Midnight Night."
    (Oh snap, I didn't realize Midnight had come so far in this setting. )

Sandy gave another small hover, nearly bumping into the ceiling this time. He settled down...somewhat, but was wearing a barely-restrained grin on his face. "I...think I might be able to live with wings fer a day." Flashes of the unicorn-turned-pegasus previously flying around the pillowfort, laughing like a foal on his birthday might come to Silverpine and Gearstride.

He landed near Dr. Magic and gave him a good, firm hoofshake. "Thank you kindly, Dr. Magic. I know we're not quite fixed yet, but you're helpin' us out of a serious jam here." He felt kinda bad about doubting the good doctor, and mentally vowed to be as much a help as he could in the coming search for a cure.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-

"Mmm...you know, I wouldn't mind a ride on the back of my albino pegasi coltfriend, in the skies ya know,"
    Gear grinned lightly nuzzling the side of Silverpine's neck.

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Pixie in the Playground

Lionheart
    "Yes mom, I will mom."
    Knack chuckled a little.

"It's quite alright. But it ends tonight becuase the spells won't hold very long, and it was only made to last for Nightmare Night. Besides, I think I prefer being on all four hooves to this...two feet walking anyhoof."

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-

"Mmm...you know, I wouldn't mind a ride on the back of my albino pegasi coltfriend, in the skies ya know,"
    Gear grinned lightly nuzzling the side of Silverpine's neck.
    Sliverpine chuckled as he felt Gear tickling his neck. "If you don't mind me crashing into trees and other landmarks, then sure. I'm pretty sure I'll have to practice first before... well... carrying you." The earth pony pegasus looked at Sandy. "Well, let's not waste any more of the good doctor's time and go out and enjoy ourselves." He tilted his head politely at Dr. Magic. "Thank you so much for your help."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-12-05 at 07:06 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine chuckled as he felt Gear tickling his neck. "If you don't mind me crashing into trees and other landmarks, then sure. I'm pretty sure I'll have to practice first before... well... carrying you." The earth pony pegasus looked at Sandy. "Well, let's not waste any more of the good doctor's time and go out and enjoy ourselves." He tilted his head politely at Dr. Magic. "Thank you so much for your help."
    "I thought you had some decent practice when ya first had your 'experience' back in Fort Pillow...? Hmmm, ah well, I suppose if we're going to play it safe..." The last words came off more as playful teasing. "Then I suppose."

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Troll in the Playground

"It's been a pleasure, and I'll see you later, filly and gentlecolts."

He nodded and shook the offered hoof. He added to Gearstride, with a wry smile.

"And be sure to take it easy on him, alright? If I'm going to fix this, I'd like him in one piece."

He laughed, to show he was mainly kidding.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Somewhere in town

A certain purple earth pony mare pulls. Wagon of large crates through the town square. Her eyes are squinty. Suspiciously squinty. Purple's green irises dashes around her head at each onlooker. This adds to her suspiciousness.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris