New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    After the moment passed for Fox Trot stealthily sneaked away from Purple, Silk Scarf, Top Hat and Night Jewel, with a loud clank clank clank. Like a ninja.

He still had those apples to collect that had fallen everywhere much to his chagrin.
    Fox Trot was innocently gathering apples when he made the mistake of wandering too close to a narrow alleyway away from anypony else's eyes. Suddenly, something grabbed him around the midsection, pinning his forelegs to his side. Before he could even react, the unseen force had lifted him off into the shadows.

Feeling pleased with herself, Zorroan finished tying up the poor party planner. In truth, Quaver had never had much aptitude for lassoos. But, like her suddenly acquired skill at gazebo making, the wonders of the "Reality Breaker" she'd drunk worked in strange and mysterious ways.

She drew her fencing foil and tapped it against the visor of her prisoner; the glint of steel cutting off the other's protests.

"Now, Mister Fox Trot I presume" She asked, in a voice that seemed incongrously casual "I hope we can keep this conversation pleasant and I'm sure you're wondering what I want. To put it simply, if you would just do me the courtesy of answering some questions with a ... minimum of fuss. I'll be happy to see you on your way whole and unharmed.

To begin, would you kindly tell me who you're working for?"

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Purple stared back at eaverypony else. Why were they all staring at her? They should be firing off streamers and flags. There should be houses properly assaulted with confetti..
    "Oh kay ponies. There is half a party out there. Pony your cannons and spead out, soldiers."
    "Aye aye, sir!" Night Jewel saluted, then got to work on the cannon. First, she loaded in the extra blue ribbons so as to have a perfect night spectrum, then she took aim, and opened fire. Purple, blue and black rained down on the neighbourhood.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Fox Trot was innocently gathering apples when he made the mistake of wandering too close to a narrow alleyway away from anypony else's eyes. Suddenly, something grabbed him around the midsection, pinning his forelegs to his side. Before he could even react, the unseen force had lifted him off into the shadows.

Feeling pleased with herself, Zorroan finished tying up the poor party planner. In truth, Quaver had never had much aptitude for lassos. But, like her suddenly acquired skill at gazebo making, the wonders of the "Reality Breaker" she'd drunk worked in strange and mysterious ways.

She drew her fencing foil and tapped it against the visor of her prisoner; the glint of steel cutting off the other's protests.

"Now, Mister Fox Trot I presume" She asked, in a voice that seemed incongruously casual "I hope we can keep this conversation pleasant and I'm sure you're wondering what I want. To put it simply, if you would just do me the courtesy of answering some questions with a ... minimum of fuss. I'll be happy to see you on your way whole and unharmed.

He yelped nonetheless out of reflex when he was taken away into shadows. He struggled against his bindings wondering why his suit of armor didn't do anything to help him here.

He flinched at the sight of the 'blade' and struggled some more still. "The hay?? Ngghhh....let me out of these bindings you crazy pony."

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ettin in the Playground

Feeling pleased with herself, Zorroan finished tying up the poor party planner. In truth, Quaver had never had much aptitude for lassoos. But, like her suddenly acquired skill at gazebo making, the wonders of the "Reality Breaker" she'd drunk worked in strange and mysterious ways.

"Now, Mister Fox Trot I presume" She asked, in a voice that seemed incongrously casual "I hope we can keep this conversation pleasant and I'm sure you're wondering what I want. To put it simply, if you would just do me the courtesy of answering some questions with a ... minimum of fuss. I'll be happy to see you on your way whole and unharmed.

He yelped nonetheless out of reflex when he was taken away into shadows. He struggled against his bindings wondering why his suit of armor didn't do anything to help him here.

He flinched at the sight of the 'blade' and struggled some more still. "The hay?? Ngghhh....let me out of these bindings you crazy pony."
    Of course, the rule of funny applies to this RP and thus Icy happened to be the one who happened on them. She had been taking this alleyway as a shortcut to the party, when she heard Fox speak out. Sadly though, his words were muffled and the only thing she could tell for certain was that it was her coltfriend. "Fox, is that you?" she called out.

Oh my, to think that Silverpine might have a schoolfilly uniform fetish, and he's a teacher, oh..I duuunno know (). Gearstride smiled at the stallion that seemed to reappear as quickly as his hormones were stirred.

"Yes, my dashing thief, we may go,"
    She nuzzled his cheek and started out the door.
    "Right behind you, Gear..." he said, completely innocently. And so the pair went up and joined the party taking place in town.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Of course, the rule of funny applies to this RP and thus Icy happened to be the one who happened on them. She had been taking this alleyway as a shortcut to the party, when she heard Fox speak out. Sadly though, his words were muffled and the only thing she could tell for certain was that it was her coltfriend. "Fox, is that you?" she called out.
    The hapless mocha stallion quickly turned his head at the sound of that melodious voice that belonged to his fillyfriend Icy. "Gyah...Icy, is that you?...Haaalp."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    "Right behind you, Gear..." he said, completely innocently. And so the pair went up and joined the party taking place in town.

Gearstride, she knew the tricks when it came to ogling, first hand experience and all that, so she didn't mind that he was checking her out, from behind.

"Hey babe, wanna play the spider toss game?"
    She asked not so subtly brushing against him as they walked the short distance to the town square.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ettin in the Playground

Because it was designed as a fencing foil, and not as a true instrument of violence, Quaver's weapon was topped by a large metal knob as opposed to the more traditional, and dangerous, point. That didn't mean it was completely worthless as a weapon though, and to demonstrate, she gave Fox Trot a rather unkind rap on his helmet to quiet him.

"Now now, Mr Trot, there is no need for hysterics." She continued, in the same quiet, conversational tone. "As I said, simple answers to simple questions are all I want ... now who do you work fo--"

The hapless mocha stallion quickly turned his head at the sound of that melodious voice that belonged to his fillyfriend Icy. "Gyah...Icy, is that you?...Haaalp."
    Looking up at the newcomer, Zorroan pulled a small smoke bomb out from under her cape.

"Well well, it looks like we'll have to cut this short." She said, jauntily, with a top of her hat to the newcomer. "Just remember Mr Trot, I'll be watching ... play nice."

And with that she threw the bomb into the ground. As the smoke dissapated, the only sign of her presence was a loop of rope that quickly vanished over the edge of one of the neighbouring rooftops.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-In some unknown alleyway

He coughed as the smoke dispersed and continued to struggle against his bindings. "Okay, I know this town was full of crazy, but I was not expecting this encounter." He quipped and then continued to struggle against the bindings.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ettin in the Playground

Because it was designed as a fencing foil, and not as a true instrument of violence, Quaver's weapon was topped by a large metal knob as opposed to the more traditional, and dangerous, point. That didn't mean it was completely worthless as a weapon though, and to demonstrate, she gave Fox Trot a rather unkind rap on his helmet to quiet him.

"Now now, Mr Trot, there is no need for hysterics." She continued, in the same quiet, conversational tone. "As I said, simple answers to simple questions are all I want ... now who do you work fo--"

Looking up at the newcomer, Zorroan pulled a small smoke bomb out from under her cape.

"Well well, it looks like we'll have to cut this short." She said, jauntily, with a top of her hat to the newcomer. "Just remember Mr Trot, I'll be watching ... play nice."

And with that she threw the bomb into the ground. As the smoke dissapated, the only sign of her presence was a loop of rope that quickly vanished over the edge of one of the neighbouring rooftops.
    Fox Trot-In some unknown alleyway

He coughed as the smoke dispersed and continued to struggle against his bindings. "Okay, I know this town was full of crazy, but I was not expecting this encounter." He quipped and then continued to struggle against the bindings.
    Icy flinched as the smoke covered her entire being, obscuring her vision. She emerged from the smoke, coughing slightly, a mite smudged. "Fox, what the hay is going on?" she demanded, as she trotted over to undo his bindings.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Troll in the Playground

Icy flinched as the smoke covered her entire being, obscuring her vision. She emerged from the smoke, coughing slightly, a mite smudged. "Fox, what the hay is going on?" she demanded, as she trotted over to undo his bindings.

"Ah..thank you my dear,"
    He said as she undid his bindings. "I dunno...I'm just picking up my apples for the bobbing for apples game when I get ambushed. I'm as lost as you."

He then took a moment to look at Icy's costume and found himself mostly speechless. "Y-you look so gorgeous...I...-"

(le waiting on Silverpine to Gear)

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson;12448257
    Gearstride, she knew the tricks when it came to ogling, first hand experience and all that, so she didn't mind that he was checking her out, from behind.
    [COLOR="Olive"
    "Hey babe, wanna play the spider toss game?"[/COLOR] She asked not so subtly brushing against him as they walked the short distance to the town square.
    Sliverpine knew just how far he had fallen the moment he reacted by brushing her back instinctively. Not that he minded, though keeping his wings in check was noticably hard. "Sure, dear," he replied, giving her a peck on her cheek. He led her to the spider toss game, where the stall had been setup and what-not. He nodded at the pony in charge, who smiled and gave them three 'spiders' each.

"Ladies first," he said with a small bow.

"Ah..thank you my dear,"
    He said as she undid his bindings. "I dunno...I'm just picking up my apples for the bobbing for apples game when I get ambushed. I'm as lost as you."

He then took a moment to look at Icy's costume and found himself mostly speechless. "Y-you look so gorgeous...I...-"

(le waiting on Silverpine to Gear)
    "Oh, do you like it? I... um... made it myself... mostly," she said, doing a 360 spin for his benefit. She looked Fox up and down, very much in approval of his costume. "So, I guess you'll be my knight for the evening?" she asked, smiling.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine knew just how far he had fallen the moment he reacted by brushing her back instinctively. Not that he minded, though keeping his wings in check was noticeably hard. "Sure, dear," he replied, giving her a peck on her cheek. He led her to the spider toss game, where the stall had been setup and what-not. He nodded at the pony in charge, who smiled and gave them three 'spiders' each.

"Ladies first," he said with a small bow.

"Such a gentlecolt,"
    She teased as she took her three spider plushies to tossed. "Show ya how a pro does it." She smirked with a mostly faux cocky expression and licked her lips and went through the motions of apparently aiming and stuff. With a dramatic toss she threw that spider and...missed the target by a foot. She flushed awkwardly and glanced around. "It was totally the wind that did that."

"Oh, do you like it? I... um... made it myself... mostly," she said, doing a 360 spin for his benefit. She looked Fox up and down, very much in approval of his costume. "So, I guess you'll be my knight for the evening?" she asked, smiling.

"If the princess will allow it, though I can only hope I can prove to be a worthy knight of such a beautiful and fair maiden,"
    He cheesily got down on one fore leg and bowed and took her hoof and kissed it.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Ettin in the Playground

"Such a gentlecolt,"
    She teased as she took her three spider plushies to tossed. "Show ya how a pro does it." She smirked with a mostly faux cocky expression and licked her lips and went through the motions of apparently aiming and stuff. With a dramatic toss she threw that spider and...missed the target by a foot. She flushed awkwardly and glanced around. "It was totally the wind that did that."
    "Yeah, totally the wind," Sliverpine replied with a smirk to show just how much he believed it. He was suddenly reminded of their time in the carnival... and afterwards. Shaking his head free of the memory of their hot makeouts, he aimed carefully and threw his mock spider. The stallion managed to land just on the outside of the net. Not good, but at least he didn't miss.

"If the princess will allow it, though I can only hope I can prove to be a worthy knight of such a beautiful and fair maiden,"
    He cheesily got down on one fore leg and bowed and took her hoof and kissed it.
    Icy giggled at the hammy act Fox was putting. "Oh, my shining knight in armour. I am confident you'll live up to your reputation."

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah, totally the wind," Sliverpine replied with a smirk to show just how much he believed it. He was suddenly reminded of their time in the carnival... and afterwards. Shaking his head free of the memory of their hot makeouts, he aimed carefully and threw his mock spider. The stallion managed to land just on the outside of the net. Not good, but at least he didn't miss.

"Beginners luck, we still got two more spiders to toss,"
    Gear said getting a wee competitive about this, as how she usually seems to be when it comes to games.

Icy giggled at the hammy act Fox was putting. "Oh, my shining knight in armor. I am confident you'll live up to your reputation."

"My reputation of finding myself tied and being saved by the princess instead, yep, I'm sure I can live up to that,"
    He grinned a goofy grin. "Well, I still have to take that basket of apples to the bobbing for apples stall...well actually...I have to collect them first again," He shook his head momentarily before continuing. "Afterwards we can partake in the festivities together."

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "You too, Mystic!" a voice emanated from...behind one of the clothing racks? Well, at least it kept the costumes out of sight.
    It'll take about five, ten minutes, but Scarlet will return with the outfit, now modified with space for wings!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic and her little group of ponies would be at the festivities sometime later. She was staying really close to Sweet Dreams. She didn't particularly like crowds, so she was kinda clinging to her fillyfriend for support, giving her an affectionate kiss or lick on the cheek every once in a while.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    It'll take about five, ten minutes, but Scarlet will return with the outfit, now modified with space for wings!
    Sandy reappeared from behind a rack of bows and hats, fearing them far less than he did dresses. He looked over the costume, mostly to avoid looking at the scantily-clad owner. "That looks, uh, looks great. What do I owe you, er, how much do I owe you for it? The wing-hole...cutting...thing?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Troll in the Playground

Top Hat and Silk Scarf are running around firing off party cannons willy-nilly, which is basically just what happens when you give them party cannons. I'm kind of not sure where else to go, so feel free to interrupt them.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Titan in the Playground

She muses for a moment.
    "Just five bits should do, it was a pretty simple job." she nods and smiles.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Titan in the Playground

She muses for a moment.
    "Just five bits should do, it was a pretty simple job." she nods and smiles.
    "Sounds fair to me." He plopped his saddlebags on the ground and fumbled out his bag of bits. The little cord on it was significantly more difficult to maneuver with his shaking hooves. "Just got to...hold on a second....almost got it...whoop!" He finally found the opening and pulled it open, but jerked it just the wrong way and spilled the contents everywhere. He flushed red from embarrassment and scampered after the fleeing coins. "Oh horseapples I'm sorry the bag just opened everywhere I'll get this cleaned up right away just so clumsy with these dang hooves so sorry for the trouble oh jeeze" he babbled out as he painstakingly chased down bits from the floor, under the counter, and behind displays.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ettin in the Playground

"Beginners luck, we still got two more spiders to toss,"
    Gear said getting a wee competitive about this, as how she usually seems to be when it comes to games.
    "I'm sure you'll do better the next round," Sliverpine reassured, hiding another small smile.

"My reputation of finding myself tied and being saved by the princess instead, yep, I'm sure I can live up to that,"
    He grinned a goofy grin. "Well, I still have to take that basket of apples to the bobbing for apples stall...well actually...I have to collect them first again," He shook his head momentarily before continuing. "Afterwards we can partake in the festivities together."
    "Let me help you with that then..." she said, her horn glowing softly. The apples which were scattered about began to lift themselves back into the basket, one at a time.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Sounds fair to me." He plopped his saddlebags on the ground and fumbled out his bag of bits. The little cord on it was significantly more difficult to maneuver with his shaking hooves. "Just got to...hold on a second....almost got it...whoop!" He finally found the opening and pulled it open, but jerked it just the wrong way and spilled the contents everywhere. He flushed red from embarrassment and scampered after the fleeing coins. "Oh horseapples I'm sorry the bag just opened everywhere I'll get this cleaned up right away just so clumsy with these dang hooves so sorry for the trouble oh jeeze" he babbled out as he painstakingly chased down bits from the floor, under the counter, and behind displays.
    "Oh, it's not your fault!" she insists. Her horn glows red, and she starts searching for the bits with her magic.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, it's not your fault!" she insists. Her horn glows red, and she starts searching for the bits with her magic.
    Sandy strained for a bit that had rolled all the way under the counter, only for it to glow red and plop right into his bag. "Er, thanks." he said sheepishly. With the two of them searching (and Scarlet's magic handling the slippery little buggers) they soon had all the bits. Or at least all the obvious ones. Scarlet may shake out fabric months later and find the odd coin.

Sandy put ten bits on the counter. "Here. Y-you did say you were supposed to be, um, closed and all." he said, inching his head up until he was looking directly at her for once. She was a huge help with those bits and all, the least he could do is fight the flustering long enough to make eye contact.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Titan in the Playground

She smiles, shakes her head, and just takes the five.
    "Thanks, but I'll be finding lost bits for weeks." she teases.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Titan in the Playground

She smiles, shakes her head, and just takes the five.
    "Thanks, but I'll be finding lost bits for weeks." she teases.
    That earned an honest-to-goodness chuckle from Sandy as he carefully scooped the extra five into his pouch and closed it. "Fair enough then." He took his newly modified costume, folded it up, and put it in his bags. "Th-thank you. I really was out of places to go get this fixed. Er, not sayin' anything against your store," he quickly added. "J-just this was the only one not full of foals. The little 'uns, I mean. Not the, um, name-calling...name. Er..." He shuffled his hooves awkwardly before deciding to not dig this hole any deeper, and simply wave goodbye. "...thanks, Miss."

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Titan in the Playground

She giggles. "You seem to be tripping over your words a bit. Do you have a crush on me or something?" she teases.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Titan in the Playground

She giggles. "You seem to be tripping over your words a bit. Do you have a crush on me or something?" she teases.
    Unlike humans, who sometimes have a skin tone naturally suited for blushing red, a pony has to have enough blood rushing to their face to overcome the natural color of their coat. I tell you this, so that when I say Sandy's face turned deep red, you can appreciate the depths of his response.

"W-w-wha-I...an-an you and...uh-wha-I-I-I..." he sputtered as his eyes shot straight back to the floor. "N-no, I-uh, I didn't mean t-to suggest, if I-I did, I mean, that is, I'm sorry I, uh, oh dear..."

And just when he thought things couldn't quite get worse, the magic decided his "answer" wasn't honest enough, and he piped up again, "No, I do not believe I have a crush on you. I am having trouble speaking because I wasn't expecting you to be in such a really attractive and amazing outfit." His hooves flew to his mouth, but the words were already out. He gradually shrank behind the counter in sheer embarassment as he mumbled, "Oh, goodness, I'm so sorry, I just...that came out and...crazy magic and...and...oh ponyfeathers I just said that..."

(Oh gosh, why is Sandy so fun to mess with )
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-12-31 at 07:54 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Titan in the Playground

To begin with she giggles at his mortification, but when he calls her really attractive, she blushes quite a bit too!

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm sure you'll do better the next round," Sliverpine reassured, hiding another small smile.

"You bet your albino self I will,"
    Gear said well, competitively, as she went through the motions of trying to get a perfect aim here going on. With a hop, skip, and jump she tossed the spider as it fell right.on.the.corner, of the net. "Well drats...."

"Let me help you with that then..." she said, her horn glowing softly. The apples which were scattered about began to lift themselves back into the basket, one at a time.

"Oh my, how convenient it is having a unicorn as a fillyfriend,"
    He smiled nuzzling said fillyfriend on the cheek. "Well, thank you Miss Icy, I suppose now we drop these off and we can go have some fun together."

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Titan in the Playground

To begin with she giggles at his mortification, but when he calls her really attractive, she blushes quite a bit too!
    Sandy shrank further and further below the counter, until all you could see was the top of his scruffy mane. A hoof inched up on the counter, feeling around until it grabbed the bag with his costume on it. "I'm just...gonna...take this and...and leave i-if that's okay..."

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Titan in the Playground

"O...okay..." she says, still blushing.
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2011-12-31 at 10:00 PM.