New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"You bet your albino self I will,"
    Gear said well, competitively, as she went through the motions of trying to get a perfect aim here going on. With a hop, skip, and jump she tossed the spider as it fell right.on.the.corner, of the net. "Well drats...."
    Sliverpine had to hide a snicker as he saw Gear theatrically trying to prove him wrong. But of course, being a responsible coltfriend means keeping your filly happy. He carefully threw his spider just short of the net, close enough so that it wasn't apparent he fumbled the throw. "Drat. That one is just short..."
    he said.

"Oh my, how convenient it is having a unicorn as a fillyfriend,"
    He smiled nuzzling said fillyfriend on the cheek. "Well, thank you Miss Icy, I suppose now we drop these off and we can go have some fun together."
    "Let's do that then," Icy said, giving him a quick nuzzle, before levitating the entire basket onto his back.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine had to hide a snicker as he saw Gear theatrically trying to prove him wrong. But of course, being a responsible coltfriend means keeping your filly happy. He carefully threw his spider just short of the net, close enough so that it wasn't apparent he fumbled the throw. "Drat. That one is just short..."
    he said.

"Wow...its like there's outside forces that just want us to suck at this for some reason..."
    Gear furrowed her brow and shook a hoof towards the heavens. "Alright...last throw, whoever gets it closest to the center wins the theoretical potluck. You, may go first."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    "Let's do that then," Icy said, giving him a quick nuzzle, before levitating the entire basket onto his back.

After the pair delivered the basket of apples to its rightful destination, Fox turned to Icy with a pleasant smile. "Well my dear Princess, what is that thou wishes to partake in?"

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ettin in the Playground

"Wow...its like there's outside forces that just want us to suck at this for some reason..."
    Gear furrowed her brow and shook a hoof towards the heavens. "Alright...last throw, whoever gets it closest to the center wins the theoretical potluck. You, may go first."
    "As you wish, millady," Sliverpine replied, again suppressing a smirk. He took his spider, and stared at the soft toy for a moment. Deciding to chance it, he took a quick and dirty guess and threw it on instinct. Much to his surprise it landed quite close to the centre of the web, but not quite the place where you could have won prizes and such.

"Heh, got lucky there," he said sheepishly. "Your turn." He waved a hoof vaguely at the target.

After the pair delivered the basket of apples to its rightful destination, Fox turned to Icy with a pleasant smile. "Well my dear Princess, what is that thou wishes to partake in?"
    "Why don't we take a nice walk around first? Maybe we could meet up with your other friends," Icy suggested.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Troll in the Playground

"As you wish, millady," Sliverpine replied, again suppressing a smirk. He took his spider, and stared at the soft toy for a moment. Deciding to chance it, he took a quick and dirty guess and threw it on instinct. Much to his surprise it landed quite close to the centre of the web, but not quite the place where you could have won prizes and such.

"Heh, got lucky there," he said sheepishly. "Your turn." He waved a hoof vaguely at the target.

"I can just smell the luck on mah side now,"
    She took a deep breath, held that plush spider atop her hoof and gave the net a dirty look. She then tossed as it sailed in an arc toward the net and wondrously.......knocked Silverpine's off to the ground, hers falling on top in an anti climatic floosh.

"What?.......I hate this game."

"Why don't we take a nice walk around first? Maybe we could meet up with your other friends," Icy suggested.

"As you wish,"
    The knight said. He then lifted his visor and leaned over to steal a kiss from the princess's fair pony lips. Afterward he walked side by side with the princess, leading her on a lovely stroll among the town square.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "O...okay..." she says, still blushing.
    Slowly, the costume slid over to Sandy's side of the counter. A little rustling of the saddlebags later, and the little scruff of mane slinked towards the door. "Bye Miss...um, Scarlet...really, really sorry about that...oh dear..." The little stallion crawled his way out of the store and took off. The crowd of foals Mystic had scared off returned to see him on his way. And by that, I mean laugh at the dorky pegasus.

[Later That Night]

Sandy, dressed in full pirate regalia, flew back into town. Miss Scarlet had done a good job; his wings fit perfectly and he could fly with no trouble. Unfortunately, with the delay at the boutique, the townsponies had already set up most of the decorations. He still flew about town, lending a hoof where he could with the final preparations.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Ettin in the Playground

"I can just smell the luck on mah side now,"
    She took a deep breath, held that plush spider atop her hoof and gave the net a dirty look. She then tossed as it sailed in an arc toward the net and wondrously.......knocked Silverpine's off to the ground, hers falling on top in an anti climatic floosh.

"What?.......I hate this game."
    Sliverpine finally chuckled aloud at her really bad throw. "Gear, if I hadn't known you better, I'd thought you were throwing the game to let me win," he said, pointing to his one spider clinging for dear life at the edge of the net. "Guess that means I win the hypothetical potluck this round." He grinned lazily. "Best two out of three?"

"As you wish,"
    The knight said. He then lifted his visor and leaned over to steal a kiss from the princess's fair pony lips. Afterward he walked side by side with the princess, leading her on a lovely stroll among the town square.
    Yep. Twas' a fine evening to go on a stroll too, watching how various ponies and all putting up decorations.

(If anypony wants to meet them, now it's quite the time.)

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine finally chuckled aloud at her really bad throw. "Gear, if I hadn't known you better, I'd thought you were throwing the game to let me win," he said, pointing to his one spider clinging for dear life at the edge of the net. "Guess that means I win the hypothetical potluck this round." He grinned lazily. "Best two out of three?"

"...Let you win?....Nevah...But yes...two out of three works fine for me,"
    She then met him with devious smile. It was time to initiate Plan B: Operation Sexy Schoolfilly Distraction. Which was simply she would exploit her costume to make him lose concentration when he would be up to throw.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ettin in the Playground

"...Let you win?....Nevah...But yes...two out of three works fine for me,"
    She then met him with devious smile. It was time to initiate Plan B: Operation Sexy Schoolfilly Distraction. Which was simply she would exploit her costume to make him lose concentration when he would be up to throw.
    Poor Sliverpine. He didn't know what's coming. "My next question is, shall we replay the same game, or do we move on?"

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

Poor Sliverpine. He didn't know what's coming. "My next question is, shall we replay the same game, or do we move on?"

"No no...I have to beat this game, I have the feeling that luck will be on my side this time, you should go first, I beseech ye,"
    She purred the part in his ear.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Titan in the Playground

Yep. Twas' a fine evening to go on a stroll too, watching how various ponies and all putting up decorations.

As the two of them went strolling, Icy may spot a pegasus struggling with a string of colored flags who seemed awfully familiar. Sorta like a unicorn who frequented the library.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

(Mystic needs to kind of branch out in terms of ponies she's met.)

They'd eventually run across the blue zergpony clinging to her marefriend. She notices Foxtrot.

Oh...Sorry about the one night. I was just joking about Boris. He doesn't actually eat ponies. she says, regretting what she told him the night she rented the dance place. She said things she ended up regretting more often than she'd care to say.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ettin in the Playground

"No no...I have to beat this game, I have the feeling that luck will be on my side this time, you should go first, I beseech ye,"
    She purred the part in his ear.
    "Ghgh... S-sure..." Sliverpine said, feeling himself flushing deeply. He took a deep breath and waved for the stallpony to give them another set of spiders. Being a little flustered though means he wasn't really concentrating now. He was far more interested in making sure his wings didn't pop through his own costume. His own spider sailed far past the web. "... darnit..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    As the two of them went strolling, Icy may spot a pegasus struggling with a string of colored flags who seemed awfully familiar. Sorta like a unicorn who frequented the library.
    "Mmm, that pegasus looks familiar... wait, is that Sandy Shores...?" Icy said frowning.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post

They'd eventually run across the blue zergpony clinging to her marefriend. She notices Foxtrot.

Oh...Sorry about the one night. I was just joking about Boris. He doesn't actually eat ponies. she says, regretting what she told him the night she rented the dance place. She said things she ended up regretting more often than she'd care to say.
    "... what?" Icy replied, giving Fox an incredulous look.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-01-01 at 07:54 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Troll in the Playground

"Ghgh... S-sure..." Sliverpine said, feeling himself flushing deeply. He took a deep breath and waved for the stallpony to give them another set of spiders. Being a little flustered though means he wasn't really concentrating now. He was far more interested in making sure his wings didn't pop through his own costume. His own spider sailed far past the web. "... darnit..."

"Well that's too bad,"
    She licked his cheek as she brushed past him to go throw her spider next. With a touch of extra confidence she tossed that spider as it landed near the top of the net, well uh..hmm, at least it beat one that sailed over the net. Uhm.

"Mmm, that pegasus looks familiar... wait, is that Sandy Shores...?" Icy said frowning.
    "Who..?" The mocha one inquired.

Fox Trot

"Uh....yes...that's uhm...thank you I think,"
    He said reliving that scary memory, though frankly, Boris was still frikkin' scary for what it was, whether or not it supposedly did not eat ponies. He hid his flushed embarrassed expression behind his knight helmet visor.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

Boris is....He's kind of like a Kaiju, except Smaller, and he doesn't eat ponies. Mystic says, explaining him as best she could. I could just bring him up, but I don't want to give the town square a Heart attack. Oh wait! she pulls out her wallet which has a picture of Boris.

Spoiler
    Show

...It was a really poorly thought out joke

[COLOR="Olive"]
    Fox Trot

He said reliving that scary memory, though frankly, Boris was still frikkin' scary for what it was, whether or not it supposedly did not eat ponies. He hid his flushed embarrassed expression behind his knight helmet visor.
    Umm...anything I can do to make it up to you? she asks.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot

"You can pay for my therapy sessions,"
    He said in an awkward tone trying to make a joke of this, awkwardly awkward like.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-01-01 at 09:42 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well that's too bad,"
    She licked his cheek as she brushed past him to go throw her spider next. With a touch of extra confidence she tossed that spider as it landed near the top of the net, well uh..hmm, at least it beat one that sailed over the net. Uhm.
    "That... um... better than me..." Sliverpine spluttered, trying to recover his composure. Darnit Gear, why do you have to be so good at this? He took a deep breath and stepped up for his next turn.

"Who..?" The mocha one inquired.
    Fox Trot

Boris is....He's kind of like a Kaiju, except Smaller, and he doesn't eat ponies. Mystic says, explaining him as best she could. I could just bring him up, but I don't want to give the town square a Heart attack. Oh wait! she pulls out her wallet which has a picture of Boris.

Spoiler
    Show

...It was a really poorly thought out joke

Umm...anything I can do to make it up to you? she asks.
    "...what?" Icy repeated, staring at the picture with disbelief. She was probably a little too stunned to say anything else at the moment. You know, giant wurms and all that.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Troll in the Playground

"That... um... better than me..." Sliverpine spluttered, trying to recover his composure. Darnit Gear, why do you have to be so good at this? He took a deep breath and stepped up for his next turn.

"This is for good luck babe, that's right for..luck,"
    She patted his flank as he stepped up, maybe she snuck in a stealth grope ;D

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Ettin in the Playground

"This is for good luck babe, that's right for..luck,"
    She patted his flank as he stepped up, maybe she snuck in a stealth grope ;D
    The stealth grope was enough for him to lose any composure he regained, and his second shot flew as wild as his feelings went. "... galdarnit..." he swore softly.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Titan in the Playground

Fox Trot

"You can pay for my therapy sessions,"
    He said in an awkward tone trying to make a joke of this, awkwardly awkward like.
    Mystic laughs a bit, since it's apparently a joke.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
    "...what?" Icy repeated, staring at the picture with disbelief. She was probably a little too stunned to say anything else at the moment. You know, giant wurms and all that.
    Well...I could bring him out...ponies might just assume he's a part of the decorations. If you want to see him that is. Mystic says to Icy.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Troll in the Playground

The stealth grope was enough for him to lose any composure he regained, and his second shot flew as wild as his feelings went. "... galdarnit..." he swore softly.

"Oh, bad luck there...I'm sorry,"
    She said in a faux sincere voice as she gave him a comfort nuzzle.

Mystic laughs a bit, since it's apparently a joke.

Well...I could bring him out...ponies might just assume he's a part of the decorations. If you want to see him that is. Mystic says to Icy.

"No...!...I mean...its okay...we don't need to see it..."
    Fox intervened not wanting to trigger repressed memories of him seeing it and being scared manureless.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, bad luck there...I'm sorry,"
    She said in a faux sincere voice as she gave him a comfort nuzzle.
    "Let's see yours then," Sliverpine answered, still looking a little flustered.

"No...!...I mean...its okay...we don't need to see it..."
    Fox intervened not wanting to trigger repressed memories of him seeing it and being scared manureless.
    One look at Fox convinced Icy that she probably didn't want to see the wurm as well. And she had an irrational fear of worms ever since her brief stopover at Gwyn's Tower and her pet Wyrmple. "Yes. That might not... be the best idea..." Icy quickly changed the topic. "So... what's the main event for tonight?"

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills and the family- The Grill to the Town Square.

In comes a small herd of ponies in dark manes and pointy horns. Behind them them is a large cauldron on a wagon. The spicy scent of the delicious stew filled the air. The sound of clanging bowls chimes a call to feeding.

Suddenly, as if by some form of spoooky magic, the ground flared with spooooky red flames. The devil ponies cackle is spoooooky unison. All except the leader who simply shoots of a spooooky cackle. "Come and get it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Troll in the Playground

"Let's see yours then," Sliverpine answered, still looking a little flustered.
    "Alright my love," The mare readied for another throw. With a chuck it landed on the net and clung to a corner. "Sweet, haha..this technically means I win....but...if you can get your last spider dead center...you could probably steal victory right under my hooves..." She teasingly kissed the corner of his mouth.

One look at Fox convinced Icy that she probably didn't want to see the wurm as well. And she had an irrational fear of worms ever since her brief stopover at Gwyn's Tower and her pet Wyrmple. "Yes. That might not... be the best idea..." Icy quickly changed the topic. "So... what's the main event for tonight?"
    "Oh uh..." Fox said glad the topic was changed. "Well there's going to be the Nightmare Mash dance later on tonight, oh oh, there's also going to be a cakewalk, and scavenger hunt as part of the more larger activities."

Fox Trot sniffed the air as his nose was assaulted with a lovely and spicy smell, he liked spicy. "Mmmm....that smells delicious."

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills and the family- The Grill to the Town Square.

In comes a small herd of ponies in dark manes and pointy horns. Behind them them is a large cauldron on a wagon. The spicy scent of the delicious stew filled the air. The sound of clanging bowls chimes a call to feeding.

Suddenly, as if by some form of spoooky magic, the ground flared with spooooky red flames. The devil ponies cackle is spoooooky unison. All except the leader who simply shoots of a spooooky cackle. "Come and get it."
    (I figure there'll be time for lots of pony interactions, so Sandy'll just run into Icy/Fox later.)

Sandy just managed to hang the flag banner as the tantalizing scent wafted his way. The spicy aroma made his mouth water. He landed over by the cauldron where a line was presumably forming and grabbed a bowl from one of the pony-devil volunteers. Having wings and all, he managed to snag a spot near the front. When it came his turn for a serving, he nodded to the devil-pony server. "Certainly smells delicious. I hope I don't have to give up my soul or nothin' for a bowl." he joked.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh uh..." Fox said glad the topic was changed. "Well there's going to be the Nightmare Mash dance later on tonight, oh oh, there's also going to be a cakewalk, and scavenger hunt as part of the more larger activities."
    Hmm...the dance and Scavenger hunt could be fun. What do you think Sweet Dreams? Mystic asked her.

Fox Trot sniffed the air as his nose was assaulted with a lovely and spicy smell, he liked spicy. "Mmmm....that smells delicious."
    "Smells Spicy. I've never like spicy." Mystic says simply.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Barbarian in the Playground

Shadow's House

Shadow finally finished placing the final touches to his home, everything had to be perfect before he could go out and enjoy himself. He looked around, gave a satisfactory nod and smiled. He knew it would be a mess in about a week, but he liked to keep it in order for a short while at least. He had just moved to Bridle Shores two days ago, but not knowing anyone in town he pretty much stayed under the radar.

He had not thought much about Nightmare Night while moving in, but now that he was done he started digging for an old costume of his. He hung up his favorite hat and exchanged it for a white wig and skeletal mask. He then donned the rest of the costume and checked how it looked in the mirror. He was a little nervous about meeting all of these new ponies, but he figured today was as good as any. He opened the door and stepped out into the festivities.

Streets/Festivities

He wandered around a little, looking at some of the ponies still setting up for the night. That is when the smell wafted towards him, his mouth watered. He followed the smell and joined the line to get some of whatever was making such a delicious smell.

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (I figure there'll be time for lots of pony interactions, so Sandy'll just run into Icy/Fox later.)

Sandy just managed to hang the flag banner as the tantalizing scent wafted his way. The spicy aroma made his mouth water. He landed over by the cauldron where a line was presumably forming and grabbed a bowl from one of the pony-devil volunteers. Having wings and all, he managed to snag a spot near the front. When it came his turn for a serving, he nodded to the devil-pony server. "Certainly smells delicious. I hope I don't have to give up my soul or nothin' for a bowl." he joked.
    "For a bowl, I won't ask for a soul." Grills chuckled wickedly as he floated a full ladle into a bowl. With both forelegs he passed the soup forward. "But I might ask for a favor in the future."

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowySilence View Post

Streets/Festivities

He wandered around a little, looking at some of the ponies still setting up for the night. That is when the smell wafted towards him, his mouth watered. He followed the smell and joined the line to get some of whatever was making such a delicious smell.
    "Come along, o creature of the night. Come get a meal that will help instill fright." rhymed the pony-devil.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-01-02 at 06:29 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Come along, o creature of the night. Come get a meal that will help instill fright." rhymed the pony-devil.
    Shadow smiled at the rhyme and asked "What is it exactly, it smells very good?"

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowySilence View Post
    Shadow smiled at the rhyme and asked "What is it exactly, it smells very good?"
    "Nightmare Night soup. A spicy Fillydephia soup with carrot and other vegetable. Brings out the monster in a pony, my skeletal friend." answered Grills as he poured the pony a bowl. "Name's Grills. Owner of the fanciest restaurant in town. The class of Bridle Shores."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright my love," The mare readied for another throw. With a chuck it landed on the net and clung to a corner. "Sweet, haha..this technically means I win....but...if you can get your last spider dead center...you could probably steal victory right under my hooves..." She teasingly kissed the corner of his mouth.
    "Nngh... Don't count me out just yet," Sliverpine said determinedly, though again, the kiss managed to fluster him. His next throw only put him in the corner of the net, which is hardly enough. His ears drooped slightly. "I guess that means you win this round..." he said, a little glumly,

Icy, much like her alternate universe counterpart, found herself agreeing with Mystic. "Not too fond of spicy myself," she said. "Why don't you go grab a bowl, Fox?"